My Hero Academia and Deadman...

By RWBYCheesecoffee

The son of a beloved heroine is forced into a new life when catastrophe strikes. More

First Day of School
Troubled Relationship
Shiro
Injection
Nana
Calamity
Hero Society
Nejire
Training
Reunions
Warhammer Evolution

U.A. Entrance Exam

2K 62 87
By RWBYCheesecoffee

POV-(Y/n):

Ten Months. It had been ten fucking months since Izuku and I had started cleaning this damn beach. The training had been pretty brutal, but nothing I can't handle thanks to my teachings from All For One. I was definitely feeling the physical effects though, my frame hadn't changed much but had gotten more defined. Stronger arm strength, better endurance, more defined abdomen, and all of that without having to give up my thin body, it was glorious.

That wasn't the only training I had been doing though. Minatsuki had also been training with me. She had been training her quirk, "Gaia's Grasp" that allows her to manipulate plants and other forms of natural occurrences. She was getting very strong with it, now able to make giant roots tear through roads from the dirt below or create giant thorned vines capable of cutting through metal walls.

     My quirks were getting powerful too! I felt unstoppable when using Branch of Sin, and still strong with Warhammer. I had actually learned how to create some weapons with Warhammer! Unfortunately the biggest one I could make was a longsword, or smaller ones like knives and throwing stars but it was progress nonetheless!

Nejire and I had been texting quite a bit, she was so wonderful! Asking questions about my quirk, wanting to know more about Minatsuki's quirk, even asking more and more about me! I never got tired of her attention, she was almost too good to be a hero. At least by this society's standards of a hero anyway. She legitimately wanted to help people and that was rare amongst all the attention whores that call themselves "heroes". She even wanted to train together sometime! It was absolutely thrilling.

As for Izuku well, he was pretty cool. He idolizes the heroes way too much and to an almost creepy degree but I get along with him well. He seems like he wants to be a legitimate hero, not just a fame seeker. He told me he's looked up to All Might ever since he was a little kid and that All Might was the one that inspired him to be a hero. It seems he got his storybook wish, it's sort of surreal seeing someone so happy yet so...innocent. Beyond being bullied for being quirkless this kid has never really been through much hardship, unless it's something he hasn't told me. It's concerning because I really don't think he's prepared for the challenges being an actual hero can bring. Sorae and Hagire always told me it was hard on Momma. As a friend, it's worrying.

Especially with Tomura planning an attack soon. Plus the scary fuckers that All For One and Hagire have hidden away, he's not ready for those kind of horrors. Lucky for Izuku and the other kids that have this "heroic dream" though; All For One took most of his dangerous villains with him when he left to conquer the villain undergrounds of other countries. Hagire has most of his powerful quirk users locked away in the Seele Research Facility where he works.

Anyway, besides all that; Izuku and I were putting the finishing touches on the beach. It looked fantastic! Even if I do say so myself. We could actually see the horizon and all the trash were gone. It was pretty hard not getting distracted by how the tide gently washed up onto the beach. It's almost like the coastline itself was happier with all the garbage gone. It was pretty early in the morning since Izuku and I decided to work through the night since it was almost clean.

     All Might was walking up to the beach and was surprised at the sight of it; seeing the actual coastline instead of mountains of garbage. Izuku screamed out in joy for celebration over fully cleaning the beach. I threw the last can in a recycling bin and that marked finishing this milestone!

     All Might: Holy.....Stinkin...SUPERCRAP!

     As he said the last word he changed from his  regular form to his muscled up All Might form in excitement.

     All Might: And with only minutes to spare! You're both truly unstoppable! You two have both gone beyond my expectations and surpassed them! I'm proud of you both!

He stopped and pulled a single strand of his hair from his head and turned to Izuku.

All Might: There's a big difference between being lucky and being deserving; one is an accident while the other is a reward! Don't get the two confused. Take that to heart young man; you earned this gift with your own valiant efforts.

     He handed the strand of his hair to Izuku.

     All Might: Now, eat this!

     Izuku: Wait what?

     (Y/n): Uuuuhh, why?

     All Might: In order to begin the process of inheriting One For All, your body has to metabolize some of my DNA.

(Y/n): *Snickers*

All Might: *Sighs* Not like that.

Izuku took the hair and swallowed it with a slight grimace on his face.

This was it. Minatsuki and I now stood in front of the giant fake city course at the U.A. This was the day of the entrance exam.

     Minatsuki: So, your girl "Nejire" said we'll be fighting robots?

     (Y/n): She's n-not my girl! And yeah she said they cycle through different courses periodically but this time around it's robots.

     We could hear loud cheering and thousands of voices chattering in the short distance. Minatsuki wrapped her arm around mine; like I was escorting her to prom or something and we started walking towards the noise.

     Minatsuki: Well then, let's go kill some robots! Think one of us will kill the most?

     (Y/n): Without a doubt. We're very proficient.

     Minatsuki: Doesn't that Izuku kid have All Might's quirk?

     (Y/n): He hasn't used it yet and if he does, it'll likely break a shitload of his bones.

     Minatsuki: What about the explosion douche?

     (Y/n): Oh please, with my Branch of Sin I can make orbs that also explode and it can do various other things besides that. He's outclassed.

     Minatsuki: You know, cockiness is very attractive on you~

     My face heated up at her compliment.

     (Y/n): Y-You think so?

     Minatsuki: *Giggles* Of course!

     (Y/n): Thank you!

We reached a large group of students that had congregated in from of a stage. I looked over to see Izuku getting talked down to by that blonde kid with the explosion quirk. I was tired of hearing him run his mouth so I decided to intervene.

     (Y/n): Hey Dipshit!

     Once he caught sight of me he stormed over and tried to grab me by the collar of my shirt but I grabbed his wrist and pushed him back.

Explosive Douche: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME ALONG AND MAKE ME LOOK WEAK?!

(Y/n): The fuck are you talking about?

Explosive Douche: YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO NEEDS SAVING!

I laughed.

(Y/n): You did that to yourself, you didn't need my help in looking weak.

Explosive Douche: I COULD HAVE TAKEN THAT SLIME VIL—

(Y/n): You could have taken him? That's not what it looked like to me, you're lucky I saved your sorry ass before he killed you.

Explosive Douche: I'LL SHOW YOU!

He proceeded to throw a right hook punch at me; his fist crackling with explosive power. I dodged to the right and grabbed his arm; twisting it around his back afterwards. I twisted it so much that I could practically feel his tendons and joints straining in pain, damn. All it would take is a little bit more twisting to break his arm, god damn hearing his bones crack would be so satisfying~ I almost get goosebumps thinking about it!

     But.....that's not what I'm here for, and doing that would just get me kicked out anyway. So I'll hold back and stay focused on the original plan, even if it is a bit less fun.

     I then swept his legs out from under him with one swift low kick and he fell to the floor. I put my knee onto the base of his back to keep him down with both his hands twisted in his direction. This way if he tried to use his quirk; he would be caught in it's blast radius.

Explosive Douche: EEERGH GET OFF ME!

(Y/n): Now listen closely, you little shit. Your quirk is strong, I'll give you that but you practically gave it to the sludge villain to use against any heroes that tried to stop him. Your recklessness almost hurt a lot of people and caused a whole shitload of property damage.

     I tried my best to keep a stern face as I said all this. The League of Villains and myself have hurt a lot more people and destroyed way more, so it sounded hypocritical for me to use this as a point. But hey, it keeps up the whole "hero" facade.....plus they didn't know any of that. Then, some preachy kid walked up. I quickly recognized him as the kid I once pickpocketed to get into the pageant where I first met Nejire.

??????: Stop this at once! This is a legendary place where heroes are made; not your tromping grounds!

     With one foot still on the kid's back, I stood up to look at the bespectacled guy. I was so focused that I hadn't even noticed that some guy on stage with weird ass hair and a microphone had started rambling on about the course and point system in which each participant will be judged upon.

     (Y/n): Mind your own business, he's the one that came over and started running his mouth. He even threw the first punch.

     ??????: So you retaliate by nearly tearing his arm off?!

     (Y/n): Oh please, if I wanted to tear his arm off I easily would have already.

He flinched back in shock and what looked to be a bit of disgust.

     ??????: Horrible attitude! I have a mind to report you to the disciplinary—

(Y/n): Fuck off preacher, before I rip those exhaust pipes off your legs and shove them up your a—

??????: Woah Woah everyone calm down!

We all looked to see the loud guy with an absurd hairstyle on the stage looking at us. I recognized him as the microphone hero, Present Mic.

     Present Mic: The last villain will be worth zero points so you know where to pick and choose engagements! Now stop fighting each other and get ready!

     I stepped off of the explosive douche and he stormed off to take a spot at the starting line. I walked over to the starting line and stood next to Minatsuki. There was another girl to my left that I caught sight of.

She was a pretty cute girl with light skin and brown hair which matched her chocolatey brown eyes perfectly. She had a cute smile and adorable light blush to her cheeks. Though I didn't look directly at them, I could tell she had well endowed breasts and thighs.

She looked directly at me and smiled.

??????: That was sweet of you.

     (Y/n): What do you mean?

     ??????: Sticking up for Izuku like that, you're very kind.

     (Y/n): It wasn't much, but thank you. You know Izuku?

     ??????: We just met when we got here. He tripped but I helped him.

     (Y/n): Yeah that sounds like him, I guess it takes two to make sure he doesn't fail before the exam starts.

     Uraraka: *Giggles* I'm Ochaco Uraraka, you?

     (Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n), it's nice to meet you.

     I smiled brightly at her and her face was enveloped in a large blush.

(Y/n): Are you alright?

Uraraka: O-Oh yes! I'm alright, just a little hot is all. I hope you pass, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): I hope you do too Uraraka.

We both turned back to the starting line and I got a text on my phone. I looked to see an absolutely beautiful picture!

Nejire💙: "Good Luck (Y/n)-kun! I'm cheering for you!"

I smiled and quickly texted back.

(Y/n): "Thanks Nejire! I won't disappoint you!"

Nejire💙: "Confidence is so cute on you! Now focus, you don't want to get distracted.
:3 Talk to you later! ❤️"

(Y/n): "Thanks!"

I could feel my face heat up as I put my phone back in my pocket; which Minatsuki was quick to point out.

Minatsuki: Talking to the blue haired beauty again?

(Y/n): H-How did yo—

She smirked.

Minatsuki: Your face says it all. Sweat on the brow, vibrant blush, that cute little stutter~

(Y/n): H-Hush!

Minatsuki: You're adorable! So confident in a fight but timid with girls~

(Y/n): I-I-

Minatsuki: *Giggles* I'm messing with you cutie. Now focus, we've got an exam to pass and win.

(Y/n): Right!

After recovering from the Flower Girl's playful teasing, I got ready for the course. There was already three robots turning the corner in the medium distance as Present Mic started the countdown.

     Present Mic: Three!

     I put my hands in my pocket so nobody could see and crystalized my fingernails. This way, I could cut through my skin easier to use my Branch of Sin.

Present Mic: Two!

I lightly ran my crystalized thumbnails over the inner palms of my hands. I began to feel the warm sensation of blood flow out into my palms but controlled it to where it stayed put and wouldn't flow all over and stain my clothes. Blood was a bitch to wash out.

Present Mic: One!

I concentrated on the target. I could feel my blood cells accelerating in flow, it was so exhilarating! I wasn't sure which robots were how much points due to being distracted during the tutorial, but destroying them all should remedy that problem. Process of elimination.

     Present Mic: GO!

     As soon as he bellowed out, I rocketed across the starting line. I took my hands out of my pockets after de-crystalizing my thumbs and nobody was any the wiser. I formed my blood into the same small bullet-like projectile I used against the slime thing. I fired it forth with such tremendous force that it completely ripped through the first one's head. Still using my quirk, I turned the blood bullet to the left and it blew a hole through another metal construct's mid-section. Using the last bit of the bullet, I directed it to the last robot. It tore through it's core and all three of them fell to the pavement below with a mighty thud! Everyone, both audience and contestants, were looking on in surprise.

I turned around to Minatsuki and playfully bowed as she smirked.

Minatsuki: Cheeky.

Everyone else then charged forward into the course, good thing I jumped ahead right as it started. As I ran forward, two more robots were on the left. I took aim and swiftly destroyed them both, their heads caving in from the force of the projectile. Three more were on the right, I leapt forward and fired a projectile at each one; obliterating them and landing perfectly afterwards as the crowd cheered. These people were way too easy to appease.

Another robot came but was destroyed by the explosive douche. He looked back to me and squawked out a laugh; only for an entire blockade of the robots to show up in the middle of the highway. Their had to be at least fifteen of the damn things. Not worth worrying though. After all...

This is where is gets fun.

I concentrated a bit more diligently this time, closing my eyes and inhaling, then exhaling. It took a bit more of my blood than the bullets, but I formed my blood exquisitely and when I opened my eyes; three glowing orbs floated above my palm. This was the technique my Momma called the Owl's Eyes.

I sent them towards the center of the blockade and they quickly levitated over. Once they were in position; I released my concentration and they violently exploded! The explosion was savage yet beautiful in it's glory, easily dwarfing the pitiful firecrackers that the explosive douche was making. The smoke cleared, and all of the robots (and a few of the faux buildings) were now just large piles of scrap, ash, and rubble. The crowd erupted more and more as Present Mic sounded like he was about to overload narrating on all the action. I could hear the explosive douche having a bitch-fit not far behind me.

     We all continued to navigate through the course. Five robots came at me from the left and right, but out of nowhere were completely destroyed by massive tree roots ripping up through the pavement from the earth below and impaling all of them! They all exploded in glorious fashion. I recognize this quirk anywhere, this was only part of the potential of Gaia's Grasp, Minatsuki's quirk.

     I was interrupted when I felt a light slap to my ass! Minatsuki ran by me, revealing herself to be the culprit. She cutely stuck her tongue out at me and did the same playful bow I did to her earlier. I smirked.

     (Y/n): Cheeky.

     She then ran off through the course to not fall behind. I continued destroying every last robot I came across but started to be a little less reckless, since I was starting to feel a bit lightheaded. Anemia was starting to take affect.  No need to worry yet though, I still had plenty of time and blood left.

     I was then stopped by something peculiar. I looked to my left and I saw an alleyway in the course. Nothing new there, but this one appeared to be covered in elegant frost. I couldn't help but cater to my curiosity and walked into the alleyway.

     The entire thing was covered in ice! Gorgeous layers of solid ice throughout the entire thing. There were also the frozen scrap of a few of those robots laying around too. The ice got thicker the deeper into the long alleyway I went until I saw...her.

She was beautiful! Her skin was pale but glistened in tandem with the ice around her. She was a little shorter than me and seemed to have perfectly proportionate breasts to her size. Her hair was long and tied into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in her eyes. The right side of it was snowy white, while the left side was a deep red color. There was also a portion of her skin around her left eye that appeared to be burnt and scarred after prolonged exposure to fire. Not enough to reach through the skin but....enough to burn it. Almost like someone knew exactly how much to burn her without hurting the muscle tissue or bone below.

There's no way in hell that was an accident.

I could be being too judgmental but I find it hard to believe she would do it to herself.

What stuck out to me the most though, was her eyes. Her right eye was a fiery amber which looked rather warm as she focused, whereas the left was the polar opposite. Her left eye was a pale icey blue. It appeared to be calculated and cold, but not cruel. It sparkled with the ice around it. It almost seemed to lighten up a bit as our eyes met. We were about fifteen feet from one another, yet I could feel both the cold and an odd heat emanating from her.

     Then; she spoke. Her tone being neutral yet somewhat curious.

     ??????: Why are you staring at me?

     I quickly snapped out of my beauty induced trance and answered her.

     (Y/n): S-Sorry. I thought there were more robots here but it seems you have it handled.

     ??????: You're already in the lead by a massive margin, trying to leave none for the others?

(Y/n): No it's not that, I just wasn't really keeping count.

??????: You weren't keeping track of your own score?

(Y/n): I was...distracted during the briefing.

??????: I see. Well, I always keep track of the strong ones.

(Y/n): Why?

She began walking closer to me. Closer and closer. Until, she stopped about two feet away from me. She spoke again.

??????: So I know who I have to surpass.

     (Y/n): I suppose that's pretty smart. Is this ice your quirk? It's beautiful.

     ??????: Thank you, and yes. Part of my quirk anyway. Though it doesn't seem to match the aggressive versatility of yours. Does it hurt?

     (Y/n): What do you mean?

     ??????: Your quirk. Does it hurt when you manipulate your own blood? It looks painful.

     (Y/n): It can, it really depends on how I control it. I've grown used to it though.

     ??????: Interesting. Would you mind telling me your name?

     (Y/n): Not at all, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). What's yours?

     ??????: I'm Shota, Shota Todoroki. It's nice to meet you (Y/n).

     (Y/n): You too, Todoroki.

     ??????: Please do me a favor (Y/n).

     (Y/n): Sure, what?

     Todoroki: Pass this exam and get into UA, so I'll have a challenge.

     I smiled.

     (Y/n): I will Todoroki.

     ??????: Good.

     After this, we both ran out of the alleyway and continued on with the exam. Todoroki's use of her quirk was amazing! She'd make massive waves of ice to destroy more robots and occasionally froze the ground beneath them so they couldn't move. I continued using projectiles to quickly neutralize any other robots that got in my way, and even used one of the Owl Eyes to destroy the support beams of a building so it would collapse on a bunch of other robots. I probably should have formed my blood in other ways to impress them all further but hey, I didn't wanna give away all my tricks just yet.

I then saw an absolutely massive robot that stood far taller than all the others! It was huge, so I decided to have one last little coupe de grace. I climbed to the top of one of the faux buildings and took aim with my right arm while bracing it with my left. I began to rapidly accelerate my blood; to the point that my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. It felt like my temperature was three hundred degrees celsius. Sorae told me that this was my Momma's favorite move when she taught me how to use it. The Ganebare Gun.

     My right arm, right side of my torso, and right side of my face all had these strange glowing markings on them. Sorae said that this was normal when using this maneuver. I charged up another projectile in my hand, only this one was far more powerful than the others I had used previously.

     Deep Breaths.

     Inhale.

     Exhale.

     I steadied myself and unleashed the attack! The almost molten bullet tore itself from my hand and bloodstream, firing through the air,  crackling the cement walls and shattering the windows of any building it passed! It violently struck the massive machination and ripped all the way through to the buildings behind it, causing an extremely large explosion. The robot was now torn into pieces as what remained of it crumbled up into pieces of scrap and were left to fall to the ground. As it fell, right after my attack hit, another powerful blow struck the mechanism right in the face, crumbling it's head in the process. It wasn't as impressive or grandiose as mine, but still impressive nonetheless.

     Unfortunately, this attack had tired me out quite a bit. I felt very lightheaded and fell from the rooftop; barely managing to rotate midair and land on my feet. Thank goodness for my Warhammer quirk's enhanced durability. A loud alarm bell rang out, signaling that time was up. I quickly ran to where all the other candidates had congregated, eagerly looking upon the board for their scores. I didn't make it to the board, I began to fall I was so lightheaded, but was caught before I hit the ground.

Minatsuki: You just had to get all flashy didn't you.

I smiled as she put my arm around her neck and her other arm around my waist, holding me up and helping me walk to the scoreboard.

(Y/n): What can I say? I was having fun.

Minatsuki: Showoff.

(Y/n): You know me so well.

We reached the board to see a lot of surprised faces. I looked up and saw my score and even I was shocked.

1st Place-(Y/n) (L/n): 235 Villain Points.
     2nd Place-Minatsuki Takami: 156 Villain Points.

     I was happy but at the same time, worried. Izuku had zero villain points on the board, hopefully he's alright. I was brought out of my thoughts by my lovely best friend.

     Minatsuki: Fantastic work (Y/n)! Looks like we're in the U.A.

     (Y/n) You too! Yeah, I suppose we are.

     POV-Third Person:

     Meanwhile, at the Seele Research Facility in the deepest darkest undersea crypts of the fortress, an albino girl had just awoken from a wonderful nap. What caused her to wake? Many glowing markings on the right side of her body, identical to the ones (Y/n) had when using the Ganebare Gun. The markings glowed for a short time and then faded.

     The girl sat up from her bed in her large cell made of crystalline walls that Tybur once built. She looked over to see two scientists surrounded by many other researchers, running tests on a recently taken blood sample from her. She spoke in a rather cold and demanding tone.

     Wretched Egg: Sorae, Hagire.

     Both scientists quickly dismissed all the other researchers out of the room; answering her afterwards.

     Sorae: Yes lovely?

     Hagire: What do you need, wonderful little egg?

     Wretched Egg. Where is (Y/n)? I want to see him.

     The two looked at each other, then back at her.

     Hagire: Of Course! Sorae, give our little Cell/All For One's student a call.

     Sorae looked worried, but nevertheless agreed.

     Sorae: Alright, I'll let him know.

     Hagire: Excellent!

     They both looked back to the girl known as The Wretched Egg as she gave a twisted smile of excitement, being allowed to see the one she had grown ever so attached to again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 26
This story is a tale of a boy. Once Royalty now lives like everyone else. That is until his life is put in danger. WARNING story contains Strong lan...
931K 12.7K 57
A young boy is considered a delinquent in school, not following rules, getting into fights and as teachers believe he has no future. But what happens...
18.4K 382 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.
98.3K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...