Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 4

10.9K 210 218
By TaylorOlivett

Another day of work, great.

I don't hate where I work, I actually really enjoy it, I just hate getting up early in the morning.

I walk into work and Sage isn't here yet, weird. She's usually on time.

"Hey Leah" I hear Finn say from across the cafe

"Hey" I reply back, giving him a small smile.

I'm really not in the mood to talk this early.

"How are you?" Finn questions, while picking up a hand towel and drying his hands off with it then landing his eyes back on me.

I sigh dramatically "Tired. I never like waking up this early. I'm surprised I even got out of bed this morning" I sit down in a chair with my elbow on the table and my chin resting in my palm.

"Well I'm glad you're here" he smiles turning to walk away.

"Wait why?" I wondered, confused.

He turns back around looking at me with his eyebrows scrunched "Because today is a busy day...we have the sale going on."

Oh yeah the sale.

"Oh yeah sorry, forget I said that" I laugh.

My mind really isn't working properly today, is it?

As I'm in my own head, being embarrassed over how stupid I sounded earlier, Sage walls in. She's 15 minutes late.

"Hey sorry I'm late y'all" she says to everyone. I wonder why she's late?

She sees me and comes to sit down with me while she can. She seems like she's in a good mood though which is good.

"Everything okay?" I ask. Lowering my voice some.

"Yeah everything's great" she exclaims. Probably to stop me from worrying.

She starts smirking to herself. Something happened. Maybe not bad but something happened.

"Then what's got you smirking like that?" I dare to ask.

She quietly sighs then leans forward to get closer to me.

"Zoe was just distracting is all" she replies still smirking and shrugging her shoulder.

I look at her confused, with my eyebrows scrunched. I don't know if today I can't understand English but I don't understand what she means by that.

She ends up rolling her eyes at me.

"Zoe and I...this morning just lost track of time" as if that was gonna help-

And it hits me. They had sex.

"Oh my god Sage" I drag out "Number one, wasn't what I was expecting. Number two, why didn't you just tell me straight up" I say leaning back in my chair.

"Because who knows how you would have taken it, didn't want you vomiting on the floor or something" she chuckles to herself.

"I'm not that immature" I state rolling my eyes.

"Really? Okay Leah" rolling her eyes in disagreement "Speaking of sex, when was the last time you got some in?" She raises her eyebrows and crosses her arms

"I'm absolutely not talking about this with you" I nonchalantly respond.

She throws herself to sit up straight "See told you you're immature, we're adults we can talk about these things"

"Well if you consider that immature then fine, that's what I am because I won't talk about my sex life with you" I laugh shaking my head and turning the other way.

"Come on Leah, it's not like you're some pure innocent virgin" she teases and I turn around to face her.

"And how would you know that? I test her.

"Because I'm your best friend and you told me when you lost your virginity remember? You have that little devil inside of you that you just don't want to admit yet, you're not as innocent as you lead on Leah" she answers

I kind of just stare at her for a moment because she's right.

I smirk and shrug my shoulders as I walk off.

She's wrong about one thing through. I know about that little devil inside of me she calls it, and I'm not afraid to play around with it.

-

The day was going pretty good, even though it was super busy as we all expected, it was still a good day.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't skip the line" I overhear Finn saying. What is going on?

"I can do what I want. Now are you going to take my order or what?!" I hear the rude costumer snap.

"I'm sorry sir but you're creating a scene, and you pushed this lady behind you to get in front so if you'll just let her get her things-"

He pushed someone?! All for what? A drink?

"You're so arrogant! You won't take my order and-

I couldn't let him go on I just couldn't.

"Excuse me! You have no right to talk to someone like that, especially to someone you want to make your drink. Everyone in this line wants their things just as bad as you. You are not superior to these other people. Now you can either get out or fix your attitude and order your shit" I scolded with my voice raised slightly.

I can't stand people who treat others that way. It's disgusting.

"Whatever" he says while walking out of the store. If I was Finn I wouldn't have been as nice as he was.

"Thank you Leah, I don't really know what to do with costumers like that" he almost whispers.

"Of course. Don't ever put up with shit like that okay?" I send him a comforting smile. He nods and goes back to ordering people's things.

Thing is Finn is super nice. Maybe even too nice at times. He doesn't like arguing with people, but I have seen him super confident and argue if he really needs too.

I've barley seen that side of him. Only times where I can tell he's getting frustrated with an ignorant customer. It's honestly kind of scary.

Even though me and him never really talk, I'm of course going to stand up for him. He doesn't deserved to be treated like that, nobody does.

About an hour goes by and it's finally my break, but I realize that Finn hasn't taken a break at all yet today and his break is before mine. Maybe he changed the times?

"Hey Finn did you take your break yet?" I ask moving close to him so he can hear me.

"Oh damn no I didn't I completely forgot honestly" he replies, kind of upset.

"How about this, you take my break, which is right now and I'll figure something out. You've had a really frustrating day so please go take a break?" I practically beg. I'm kind of giving him the puppy dog eyes. Only because he's been working super hard and had to deal with real assholes and maybe I was feeling nice today.

"Leah what about your break then I don't want to-" I interrupt him by putting my finger over his lips to shut him up.

"Finn it's fine I promise" I say as I take my finger off his lips. Poor dude needs a break.

He kinda just stares at me for a moment then finally nods and clears his throat "Okay fine if it makes you happy" he jokes.

"It will now go so I can get to ordering" I laugh as I practically push him away.

Wow I'm in very generous mood today.

-

I end up figuring out the break situation which is great because it's been a long day. It feels way longer than it's been. So I end walking right over to the bookstore connected to the cafe and go and look through some books.

Books have always been my escape.

Especially with everything that was going on with me as a child, reading was always something I used to take me out of the harsh reality that is life.

I used to lie and say I would go to a friends house and if my father actually let me go, I would sneak to the library or bookstore and spend so long there. It's my safe space.

I used to read the book "Pride and Prejudice" over and over again with my older sister when I was young.

My sister.

She's always been there for me. I mean when I was younger not so much because of our age difference and when you're turning into a teen you kinda hate everyone so at that point in my life we weren't as close as we are now.

I feel like she really understands me, in every way. She can understand my reasoning to being not liking relationships and how it's hard for me to open up, which says a lot because the only people that do is her, Sage and Zoe.

We still try to keep in contact as much as we can, but our relationship is much stronger than distance.

I also have a older brother, is anyone surprised I'm the youngest? Nope.

We aren't too close. We just drifted apart. We are very different people. He likes to argue and cause problems, and he snaps easily, I'm the complete opposite of that. Which makes It really hard to be around him. I do sometimes lose it though, I'm not a saint.

I've tried to build our relationship in the past but it doesn't get anywhere, obviously.

I realize I have 30 minutes left of my break so I decide to eat something really quick. I just want to go home and relax.

-

The second it hits 7pm I start to leave and Sage has to literally chase after me. I don't know why but today I've just been super exhausted. I need a good night sleep tonight.

"Hey you didn't even give me a minute to grab my things. Making me chase after you huh?" Sage speaks.

"Sorry I'm just extremely tired and wanting to get home" I try to excuse. I don't want to come off as rude or anything.

"No I completely get it I'll- oh shit" she gets cut off by the sound of her phone starting to ring. "Can you give me one second" she asks in a rush trying to answer the call she just got.

"Of course" I walk away a few steps so she can maybe talk in a little more private. I just sit in silence waiting for the call to be over.

"Hey sorry" she quickly says, slightly startling me "my friend just got here I have to go pick him up from the airport"

"Oh no worries go ahead, I need to get some sleep anyways" I calmly reply.

She starts to walk away but curiosity gets the best of me.

"Wait Sage" I yell out, she turns around and looks at me almost a little confused.

"What's his name?" I inquire.

She starts to smile "His name is Harry" she replies before she walks away.

* * * *

So the main man has finally
been mentioned!!
Quite possibly also IN the next chapter👀
Hope you liked this chapter loves!
Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.4K 60
A few of the guys watched on as Harry continued to teach the girl how to block. It was weird, none of us had really seen him like this before. He was...
90.4K 3K 6
โYou're the girl, my girl.โž all rights served
308K 12.7K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
37.6K 1.3K 65
"meet me where the water meets the moon." ethan and addison are shipmates on their junior intern exploration of a coral reef around the gulf of mexic...