The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

12: Touch Her Heart

1.6K 108 4
By chaexjune

You know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Today is Friday and I should be at the office but I decided to give Seokjin to stand in for me. After the sudden meeting with my dad at the office yesterday, I felt like I need more time to be away from there.

So here I am in my car at the parking lot near the bakery waiting for Chaeyoung. Oh, no! I mean I am waiting for the bakery to be opened. She must be shocked to see me today since I only come from Tuesday to Thursday as a part timer at the bakery.

While I was waiting, my phone vibrated and I saw my mom's name on its screen. "Good morning, eomma.", I answered as I thought of why she is calling me this early today.

"Good morning, Jungkook. Where are you?", she asked. "I'm...at the bakery. Why, eomma?", I replied hesitantly because she knew the days I am at the office and at the bakery. She must be weird of me being at the bakery today.

"You met your appa yesterday, son?", she asked making me remembered about what happened yesterday. So, she called because of this. I sighed before I answered her, "Yeah, I met him...with his future wife."

She hummed at my response and I continued talking, "Did he tell you we met yesterday? Did you know he has someone else, eomma?"

I can hear mom slowly said yes and told me to not be angry with dad. "How can I not, eomma? He told me to work with him even though I chose to stay with you and I did as he told. I worked for him and then, I know he's marrying someone else soon. What is that, eomma?", I cut her off with my rants.

"Son, calm down. Don't be mad at your appa. I know...you want me to get back with him but you know that that can never happen, right? You know how me and your appa always had something to fight about when we were together. So, there's no use if we get back. Plus, I'm older now. Your appa too. We have different views in life now, Jungkook. If you ask me, I'll tell you I'm okay. I'm good with my life now. I have you, I have my business. That's more than enough, son.", she told me.

I shook my head listening to it all until I heard her last lines. She told me she feels good with her life now. That reminded me of what Chaeyoung said last night. She said a similar thing about eomma which eomma herself said now.

"Are you happy, eomma?", I asked her.

She laughed and said yes to it. "I am so happy, Jungkook. But...", she stopped midway.

"But?", I repeated her last word with curiosity. "But...I will be much more happy...if you're happy, Jungkook-ah.", she continued her words making me smile before I saw a familiar person getting off at the nearby bus stop.

"How are you with Chaeyoung now?", she suddenly asked about the person I am currently looking at.

"Me..with Chaeyoung? Fine, we're getting along well now.", that is all I could say to mom. "Just fine? Is that mean...you and her are more than friends now or...", I chuckled at her words before I denied it. "We're at the stage of trying to be friends now, eomma. That's all I can say for now.", I told her as I kept my eyes on Chaeyoung.

Mom wished me a happy day ahead and asked me to tell Chaeyoung she says 'hi' before we ended our conversation. Right after that, I walked out of my car and turned to see Chaeyoung unlocking the door of the bakery. Realizing that she did not see me, I decided to surprise her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I paused the song I was listening to when I reached Euphoria Bakery. Then, I unlocked the door of the bakery as how I usually do every morning. When I have opened the door and wanted to put the key back inside my bag, it fell to the ground making me sighed at myself.

After I took the key into my hand, I flinched as I heard a voice shouting near my right ear.

"Boo!!", I quickly turned around to see the person that surprised me and was about to scold him before I realized who it is.

"Jeon Jungkook!", I called his name out with a stare for his teasing on me. "Good morning, Manager Park!", he replied with a salutation gesture added with his big smile showing his bunny teeth at me. "Don't call me that way. I don't like it.", I said as I got inside the bakery followed by him.

He looked happy now. Unlike last night, gloomy face was all he had when he came back here. Today, it looked like he has changed to how he usually is. But, why is he here today? Shouldn't he be at the office on Friday?

"Why don't you like being called Manager Park? Aren't you the manager here?", he asked as he kept following me around.

"Yes, I am the manager here but I'm just like the other staff. I'm working for Mrs Lee, your mom. So, just call me by my name. Not my title here.", I answered as I unlocked the door to the kitchen area. "What if I still want to call you Manager Park?", he asked as he kept on following me like a shadow to the kitchen.

His question made me felt annoyed so I turned around with my serious face looking at him. "Can you not annoy me for one day?", I asked him without realizing how close we are at that time. He gulped while looking at my eyes before I saw him holding the edge of the table with his two hands trapping me in the middle with him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?", I asked in panic.

He did not answer my question as I saw him trying to get something out of his pants' pocket with one of his hands still on the table. I tried to go away from there but he moved his body to the right where it is opened making me stopped moving. "Yah, Jungkook!", I said as I stepped back even though it did not help much for me to get away from him now.

Suddenly, his hand came right to my face and I closed my eyes with whatever he was about to do. "You're sweating so much. Did you come running here or what?", he said as I felt his hand wiping the sides of my face with a tissue.

"I...I came by bus.", I told him as I slowly opened my eyes back.

"I might have ruined your makeup. Go touch it up back. I'll help you get the bakery ready for business.", he said as he showed me the dirty tissue in his hand.

His words made me felt annoyed again with him as I almost wanted to hit him but I stopped. "Why are you even here? Today's Friday and you should be at your office in case you forgot.", I said as I just pushed him to give way for me to go to the toilet. "I don't want to be there today. Not after what happened yesterday.", he answered making me stopping myself as I turned to look at him back.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay now. I just...want to be away from the office for a while. You don't mind me being here today, right?", he said before I could ask him anything.

"Okay then, just...do whatever you want here.", I said before I turned around again to go to the toilet. "Oh, yeah. Chaeyoung!", he called making me stopped halfway. "My eomma said hi to you. For real.", he said making me nodded as a reaction. Actually, I did not know how to react to it so I just nodded and left him when I heard Jackson's voice in front.

❤❤❤

Hours later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I am glad that Jungkook came in to work today since there were a lot of customers we had to serve today. He helped a lot and did not annoy me anymore after this early morning. Also, I can see that he really worked hard that he even forgot to have lunch today.

So, I did the favour for him. Oh, no. Not really a favour. I just ordered in for us while he was busy serving the customers in front. When there are not many customers anymore, I called him when I am at the counter desk.

"I bought pasta for your lunch. Go eat them now.", I said as I pointed to the time on my watch to him.

"Whoa, it's 2.30 already? No wonder my tummy is making a song by itself.", he said as he went to the door to the kitchen. "Chaeyoung, how about you? Have you eaten?", he asked before opening the door. "Uh...yeah. I'm done already, Jungkook.", I said before I saw him nodded in disappointment as he left me at the counter.

❤❤❤

They seem to get along well now even though Jungkook still couldn't have lunch together with her 😅

That's all for today. I write a lot when I'm stressed. If there's any mistake, forgive me. See you guys next time.

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.4K 29
{Not Proofread ; LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS because I never checked it twice .I will try to edit tho I'm not sure } Because of misunderstanding, hyung...
13K 932 19
Trying to write a one-shot with Rosé and Jungkook as the main characters and no lie, it's harder than those long chapters I've done before but I stil...
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
3.4K 311 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...