Professional Father ✔️

Od kimthorne101

Book two in the 'professional' series. The continuation of Robert and Kimberly's life together, only this tim... Viac

Professional Father
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
Trailer
1• disbelief
2• mouth
3• video games
4•Perfect
5•Lunch
6•Dreams
7•Loud
8• scared
9•Princess
10• Merry almost christmas
11•Lolita
12•Special
13•A wonderfully weird family
14•Parker
15•Revalation
16•More confusion
17•A Very Merry Christmas
18•One Hundred Percent Love
19•New Year, Same Us
20•Fun
21•Proud
22•Cashire
23•Valentines
24•Ultrasound
25•Cravings
26•Reveal
27•Decorating
28•Muffin
29•Mother
30•What could have been
31•Better life
32•Needles
33•Family
34•Replaced
35•Issue
36•Fuck
37•Happy
38•No
39•Accusations
40•Bad Person
41•Humble
42•Don't lie
43•Mine
45•Meltdown
46•Test
47•First Birthday
48•What Could Have Been pt.2
49•Toast
50•Six
51•Miss him
52•Mason
53•Joker
54•Presentation
55• team yellow
56• Welcome Home
57• Just fine
58•Consider it done
59•New life
Book three
Recommendations

44•Every Sunday

2.7K 72 4
Od kimthorne101

"Have you got all your stuff?" Kimberly questioned her father.

"I think so, just ship anything we forget or we'll wait until you're down next." He shrugged.

"Milo's picking Dani, Rhys, Caleb And Mark up in two hours. You, mamma, Katie and Adrian are in a car with me. Pam, Grace Caitlin and Bernadette are in Robert's car. I feel bad for him." Kim laughed.

"You've put him with a bunch of girls, mae ar ben y byd." Dale said sarcastically.

"Ni feiddiaf ond ef mewn car gyda'ch dynion i gyd." Kim laughed.

"Dewis da."

"Are you talking about me?" Robert poked his head around the door and laughed.

"Never." Kimberly giggled.

"I hate when you talk welsh. It frustrates me that I don't know what you're saying." He chuckled and walked closer to his wife.

Kimberly poked Robert's chest. "Exactly why I don't want Jenkin's first language to be Dutch."

"Yeah yeah, you've said." He chuckled.

"Right, I've got to go check on the kids." Dale spoke as he headed out of the doorway.

"Okay. Actually, where's our baby?" Kimberly questioned Robert, finally noticing how the two were both in a room without him.

"Mark has him, they're all taking turns to see him before they go." Robert chuckled.

"I feel like we've neglected our child. I feel like we never have him." Kim pouted in thought.

"We do, it's just that our family want to spend time with him before they go." Robert shook his head and took hold of Kimberly's hand, pulling her out of the room and down the stairs.
-
"Just hurry up." Pam flapped throwing suitcases in the trunk of both Kimberly and Robert's car as Milo began loading some into his company car.

"Stop worrying, it's up to you when u get there. It's our plane it's fine." Robert shook his head and adjusted the cases in the trunk of his car. "Doll, can you give Cole a call and ask him to get in his rover and take some of these cases with him? We really didn't think." He chuckled.

Kimberly nodded and pulled out her phone. "God, flash all your money at us, honestly it's fine." Mark joked.

"Oh, shush." Kim laughed. "Ah, alright, love? Robert was wondering if you could get in one of your rovers and take a few of these cases to the airport with you, we don't have enough room."

"How did you do it last time? Don't you have Milo?" Cole questioned.

"The people who work at the hanger drove them down, and Milo of course." Kimberly spoke. "And he's here but that doesn't mean we have enough room, you haven't seen how much Katie and Grace brought."

"But why me? Savannah's your assistant."

"Robert." Kimberly whined at Cole being difficult.

"Cole, it's a direct order." Robert shouted to Cole who was comfortably laying on his couch and didn't want to move.

"Fucking hell, Kim, no need to get your man on me." He joked.

"Just hurry."

"Yeah yeah." He groaned and ended the call.

"Is he coming?" Robert questioned.

"Indeed." Kimberly nodded with a smile. "Now, everyone in the cars so we can figure everything out." Kimberly clapped her hands.

"Goodbye." Karen smiles and waved at Kimberly's family.

"Awh, bring it in." Mark hugged Robert's family making Karen laugh. "Glad my daughter has such great in-laws."

"Mark, my daughter, remember?" Dale cocked a brow.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He chuckled and began rushing his family's in the cars that they were all assigned to.

"Cole shouldn't be long, he only lives down the road." Robert mentioned.

"I better be getting paid for this!" Cole yelled, head hanging out of the car window and he drove up the driveway to the Mitchell home.

"You know you're not." Robert grinned.

"I should quit."

"Like you would ever." Kim smiled smugly.

"Yeah yeah, let's get sorted shall we." Cole rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay having Jenkin as we take these to the hanger?" Kimberly questioned, still feeling rather guilty.

"I don't think you quiet realise how much I love him." Karen laughed.

"Thank you." Kim smiled and kissed her sons forehead.

"Have a safe journey." Caiden smiled.

Kimberly nervously looked at him, though not making complete eye contact due to the previous nights events. "Thank you." She smiled a little.

Then the phone rang and Caiden took the phone from Kim's pocket and answered, clicking on speaker. "Alright, mayday?" Chris voice sounded through the phone.

"Mayday?" Caiden whispered in question.

"It's her name if she ever becomes a fighter." Chris' voice was heard, him clearly hearing Caiden's questioning tone.

"Oh." Caiden furrowed his brows.

"Grab this please, Kim." Cole's voice was heard, making Kimberly walked off, leaving Caiden on the phone to Chris.

"Can you tell Kim that mam and dad are leaving soon please." Chris questioned. "They're doing something quick then they're on their way."

"It's a few hours though." Caiden questioned.

"It's a long drive. Now tell her, please." Chris spoke rather rudely.

"Kim! Chris said his parents are doing something quick and then they're leaving for the airport." Caiden shouted.

"Where to they now then?" She called back after closing Cole's car boot.

"What? Where to they now? What's that even mean?" He questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"Where to they now." Kim repeated, walking over to her brother in law.

"Right, either speak English or learn welsh, that's not-"

"Tell her they're dropping things off at the pub at the moment." Chris interrupted.

"Thanks, Ter." Kimberly spoke as she took the phone from Caiden hand. "Bye." And then she hung up, very bluntly.

"When we see you next, hey?" Daryl shouted to the Welsh family.

"We shall." Dani shouted back.

"Yeah, have a couple of tins." Mark shouted.

"Gramps!" Kimberly shouted and rolled her eyes.

"Sounds grand." Caiden and Daryl both shouted back in unison.

"Come on then, sweetheart, gotta get going." Robert called his wife, already opening her car door.

Kimberly hurried over to her car and hopped in the drivers seat, Lisa in the front seat next to her. "Right, let's go." She huffed. Kimberly was terrified of being left with Jenkin and Robert, yes they were going to organise a nanny but Kimberly was scared of messing up, and Lisa could tell.

As Milo pulled out of the drive way, Cole followed, then Robert, then Kimberly. "You'll do fine, you did better with your siblings than your father did."

"Yeah, I know that. I just don't wanna mess up." She sighed.

"No, you're scared of dying. I know you, you're scared of your child having a life like yours and being left without a mother, or even a father. I've seen the dangers of what you do, but I know Robert would never put you in danger. You'll be okay. I promise." Lisa smiles at what felt like her daughter.

"Yeah." Kim sighed.
-
"Fuck off now! Thank you!" Kim laughed as she waved her family off.

"Kimmie!" Adrian shouted and ran back to his oldest sister, Caitlin following. "Can you come home with us?" He pouted as he wrapped himself around Kimberly's jean clad legs.

Kimberly's heart broke at the sound. She crouched to the ground by her youngest siblings. "I love you so much, you know I'm here if you ever need me. And I live here now, boy."

"Why?"

"Because I love Robert and I live with him, and this way, I work and earn big money and this way I can buy you cool cars when you grow up, and all the toys you want now." She smiled and tickled the two.

"I love you, Kim." Caitlin spoke and hugged her sister.

"I love you too, princess." She smiled and kissed both her siblings cheeks.

"Come on then." Katie smiled at the two kids.

"Katie." Kimberly spoke up.

"Yeah?" Katie turned her head.

"I love you. I've missed you." Kim smiled and hugged her best friend.

"I miss you too, more than you could ever imagine. I'm proud of you, taking your shitty ass life and actually doing something with it. I'm proud." She smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled and hugged tighter.

"We better go, boss." The captain shouted to Robert.

"Guess I'll see you soon." Katie smiled, a tear running down her cheek.

"Don't cry, we don't cry, remember? Both of us heartless." Kim giggled as she began to feel tears fill her eyes.

"You're not anymore. I love you. You're my sister." Katie smiled and kissed her best friend's cheek.

"I know you think I've replaced you, I could never replace you. I love you too much. Now go, go back, say hiya to Emma and Nat for me, oh and Penny, eventually I'll come and see you all again. I really do miss you all." Kim sobbed.

"They miss you too. Goodbye." Katie smiled and began walking away, taking the two youngest children with her.

"Oh, Katie?" Kim called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you lay some flowers on mam's grave for me, please?" She questioned.

"I do every Sunday, for you." She smiled and walked off to the plane.

Every Sunday.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

273K 32.7K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...