Dead Space: Immunity

Bởi AgentKansas632

You are a test subject onboard the Ishimura when it is attacked by undead things kniwn as Necromorphs. Someho... Xem Thêm

Making Friends
The Hive Mind
Confession

Attacked

3K 43 24
Bởi AgentKansas632

Onboard the Ishimura, several scientists and technicians were busy setting up equipment to carry out experiments on a test subject. You had been selected to experience these tests. Somehow you had escaped an infestation of your colony due to your partial immunity to a virus that had infested your colony, and had somehow gained a telepathic ability which allowed you to see into the minds of others. You had stowed away on a transport ship after you'd seen first-hand what the virus did. It killed your friends and family, only to reanimate them as aggressive flesh eating monstrosities. The experiments were to see if your cells could be implanted into the cells of other people to give them the partial immunity too. Eventually you were called into the medical lab. You laid on the table. They made sure to attach a few monitoring equipment to ensure your vitals were properly functioning and then they injected an anaesthetic to help you, before they began making a few incisions in the largest vein in your arm, taking great care not to cut too deep. They then extracted a few bags of your blood and sent them to the research and development team to see if anything can be made from your blood. Suddenly the ship began to shake and you heard screaming. The team quickly detached everything from your body and hurried you back to your room to keep you safe. They sealed the doors and broke the keypads so you couldn't get out. They feared that it was a raid by enemies so they didn't want you to be abducted. Through the window in your room you watched as brown creatures tore through the staff and killed them, before the bodies of the staff twitched and writhed before they got up too and joined the fight against the rest of the staff. You hid under the bed in your room trying to avoid this. You'd seen it before on your colony. You heard that these were called Necromorphs. From what you remembered, they were highly aggressive and only wanted to kill so more could join their ranks. You stayed as silent as you could, hearing them through your telepathic ability. What you heard made you clutch your head in pain. You heard masses of snarls and growls and the odd word here and there. Something about a Marker. A female Slasher approached your window and noticed you hiding.

You could hear what she was saying.

"I found another one! Break into the place, kill it!", her mind shouted. You panicked, shooting up from under the bed and grabbed the vent covering and pulled it off. You made to crawl into the vent but what the staff called an Infector appeared right in front of you.

Panicking, you grabbed the proboscis thing that it had and tore it off before stabbing the Infector in the face with it. You threw it out of the vent and looked at the horde that were trying to get in. Suddenly another Slasher appeared in the vent and you fell out of the vent back into your room. You grabbed a weapon that you had lying around and aimed at them. It was a Line Gun so it would help but it had only 2 shots left. You fired it at the nearest one, managing to tear off its left leg and its right claw. Realising you were doomed, you threw the weapon at the Necromorph you'd shot and sat down closing your eyes.

"Fresh meat!", the Slasher growled as it moved towards you. You sighed, knowing there was no way out.

"Go ahead then...kill me", you said mentally unaware they heard you. The female Slasher that had approached your window looked a little surprised

"How can he hear what we are saying? Usually our prey can't hear us.", she asked. You looked at her

"Telepathic communication. It's an ability I have. Dunno how but I can", you replied. The Necromorph that was in your room hesitated before backing off. Suddenly a large portion of the horde was attacked by a man in armor. The female Slasher ran off alongside several Infectors and a large twitching Necromorph. The Slasher in your room was shot apart and the man opened the door

"I found Subject Alpha. They seem unhurt. Let's get them out of here. Sending coordinates", he said as he grabbed your arm. 

"Let go of me! I can get moving myself without any help!", you growled only making his grip tighten. This caused you to cry out in pain, which the Necromorphs seem to have heard.
Suddenly a swarm of body parts attacked the man causing him to let go of you. You backed up slowly, watching as the man was swarmed and his head was torn off before the head part nestled itself into the decapitated body, taking control of it. You began panicking even more after seeing that, before the new Necromorph was suddenly blasted apart, causing you to run off. You looked behind you as more soldiers arrived to deal with the Necromorphs. You hid inside a large box watching silently. The soldiers put up a decent fight but they were massacred and turned into Necromorphs. Some were turned into Slashers, others into the same type of twitching Necromorph you'd seen earlier. A couple of them were actually turned into fat Necromorphs. Suddenly you heard the female Slasher again.

"Where is that human? We need to keep them away from those people. I sensed his pain a few seconds ago", she said.

"He was probably killed or taken away from us to be hurt even more", the tall twitching one said with a deep voice.

"No. His mental signal is still strong. He's nearby", she replied. You heard something and looked up to see a small Necromorph crawling on your box lid. You jumped in fright, banging your head against the box and shouting "OW!", before just realising you gave your position away. The lid was pried off and the female Slasher was looking you dead in the face.

"Found you. Come on, we need to get you away from those people", she said extending her claw to you. You hesitantly grabbed onto it and she pulled you out.

"Where are we going?", you asked her as she walked through the halls of the Ishimura. You were following behind with all types of Necromorphs following you.

"Somewhere where they won't be able to get you", she replied before another man in armor rounded a corner 

"FUCK! They have Subject Alpha", the man said before shooting at the Slasher to your right. The bullet missed the Slasher but got you in the right arm directly below your shoulder, the force of it knocking you onto your back. You clutched your wound and winced in pain. The female Slasher gasped and growled at the man

"KILL THEM!", she shouted and the Necromorphs charged forward slaughtering the man and tearing him to shreds. One of them picked up a medical kit and threw it to the female Slasher. 

"I can still remember things from my past life. I can help", she said before she gently removed the bullet from your arm using her blade. You bit down on her other blade, which she let you do as a way to deal with the pain. She then managed to apply a medical gauze and bandage your wound. She then helped you up as the Necromorphs gathered to see if you could walk.

"Thanks, I guess. Sorry about your blade", you said to her and she looked at her blade which had a very deep bite mark in it. She shrugged

"Eh no worries. Didn't even hurt, considering I'm already dead.", she replied. You winced in pain.

"Fuck that stings…", you muttered.

"Thank god it was just a bullet. Those are pretty straightforward to get rid of. If it was like those cutting tools the enemy uses, well you'd be kinda screwed seeing as I've seen them tear apart limbs easy", the female Slasher said as you began to walk with her and the others.

"What other types are there?", you asked her trying to get your mind off the searing pain.

"Well there are Slashers like me, Infectors who turn corpses into us, Twitchers who do not stop spazzing out, Pregnants who can spawn other Necromorphs, Dividers who can take control of corpses just by decapitation, Pukers who vomit everywhere. Don't step in those puddles by the way, they'll burn your skin down to the bone. There's also Leapers who jump onto people and claw them to death. There's also young ones like the Pack or Crawlers. Be mindful of the Crawlers, they explode", she replied.

"Anything else? Like, any massive ones?", you asked

"There's one called the Hive Mind. It's HUGE! Do NOT piss it off or it'll tear you limb from limb", the Twitcher next to you explained. An Infector landed on your back and you panicked 

"AH! OH MY GOD!", you shouted in fright. The Slasher looked at you

"Don't worry, they're not gonna hurt ya. If it was you'd already be dead", she explained touching your shoulder that wasn't wounded

"Thanks, I guess", you replied calming down

"What's your name?", she asked you

"Y/N L/N. What's yours?", you asked her.

"Natalie", she replied.

"Neat", you replied as the lot of you began making your way through the doomed ship.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.5K 297 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...
180K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
5.1M 236K 41
(Book 1) In a world where a virus has spread turning most of the population into flesh eating monsters, there are two friends partying it up in New O...