Play Together & Stay Together...

De OG_noni

The life of 8 friends who have a lot of foe. They are all dope dealers and have been in the game since ages 1... Mais

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Feedback
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
°Chapter 9°
Chapter 10

•Chapter 2•

77 4 0
De OG_noni

((Boring Chapter, once I finish telling you guys about the characters I can really get the story started. So give me time. And tell me what you think. ☺))

Noni's POV

We all pull up to my to my apartments, it was actually very nice. I got a 2 bedroom because one was like the entertainment room. Ya know; Big ass flat screen, X-Box 360 One Kinnect, Play station 4, Wii, and all the games that we all kicked back and played. Pool table, cable. I had really huge bedrooms and bathrooms,my kitchen was big also. It was a nice ass apartment complex.

We walked in and I was headed for the shower. " Aight, I'm in the shower if yall need me." I said walking off.  

•Shardae POV•

I love being over over my CBs (Chocolate bunny/Noni, only I call her that). house. I caint wait to get my crib. I might move out here into one of these apartments. These mfs nice. Anyways, I'm Shardae, I'm about 5'4 , I'm a light brownskinn, I kinda favor yauntae. So we call each other twins. I'm pretty very talented and smart.

"Lashae can you get me a cup of orange juice out the fridge. " I yelled to her.

"Ugh, bitch you lucky I'm already in here or I wouldn't be gettin you nothing. " she said giggling.

"Ayye Jeremiah , come get whooped in this 2K nigga. " Harris said grinning. Harris was a lightskinn, with a big ass ponytail / poofball. And he has brown eyes. He got a few tats or whatever.

"Nigga you ain't ready for this work. " Jeremiah  replied.

"Aha, Both Of y'all niggas wack. " Yauntae said.

"Girlboo." Jeremiah  said.

"Y'all ready to go? " noni asked.

"Daamn noni we was boutta hop on 2K." Harris said.

"Oh well nigga, y'all can come back and play. Yall can spend a night for all I care. Tomorrow Saturday. "

"Shiid, aight bet. " I said.

"Aight y'all let's go, anybody riding with me? " Noni asked.

"Shit I am" Harris said.

"Aight lets go yall." Noni said.

We all hop in our cars, ah few of them rode with me. The rest drove their cars.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...