Not Your FanGirl? - Sasu...

נכתב על ידי HatsuneHakatsu

Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love wit... עוד

Chapter 1 - (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 2 - Alone Time -
Chapter 3 - Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke -
Chapter 4 - Dinner With Sasuke -
Chapter 5 - Survival Test -
Chapter 6 - Win or Lose? -
Chapter 7 - Sick -
Chapter 8 - Our Relationship -
Chapter 9 - First Real Mission! -
Chapter 10 - Natsumi The Princess -
Chapter 12 - Feelings... -
Chapter 13 - Naruto and Me -
Chapter 14 - Reunion With Sakura -
Chapter 15 - Unexpected -
Chapter 16 - Friend? -
Chapter 17 - Realization -
Chapter 18 - The Truth -
Chapter 19 - A Day -
Chapter 20 - Barbecue -
Chapter 21 - Halloween...Part 1-
Chapter 22 - Halloween... Part 2 -

Chapter 11 - First Night -

19K 495 1.2K
נכתב על ידי HatsuneHakatsu

Yes! We finally made it to little Princess Natsumi's mansion. God, it was so big. It was as big as he Hokage's building!

"Here!" she opened her doors and revealed her great decorated house.

Then she was thinking for a second as we all gasped and began to look around at awe. I noticed her face and asked kindly, "What's wrong Natsumi?" I bent down to her level.

"I think you guys need a makeover!" she jumped up and down with joy filling her eyes. She was immature, yet I found it really adorable.

She thought of who will change first, looking at us one by one. Then she pointed to Kakashi-sensei.

Kakashi-sensei looked up from his book and noticed everyone was staring at him, while he started back with a confused face. He wasn't listening, was he?

I cleared my throat and walked towards Kakashi-sensei, I then whispered that the princess was about to choose a traditional yukata. Kakashi-sensei looked back at Princess Natsumi and nodded with a smile.

Natsumi led him onto the changing room and asked him to choose his Yukata.

I'm kind of excited, though I don't really like this kind of stuff.

We all waited patiently for our sensei to come out of the wardrobe, but it was taking him a lot of time! Sheesh, is he a girl?

Okay, 10 minutes later...

Finally! He's done! The door opened and revealed our sensei with a simple Yukata, but it looked nice on him. His yukata was color white while it was ranged around with black.

Next was Naruto, he wore a blue yukata wrapped around with the color white.

And last from the guys were Sasuke. He was wearing a black Yukata, covered a little bit with white stripes, and had a grey wrap.

Then Natsumi pointed at me next, I was about to enter the wardrobe.

"No, no. I'll be choosing your Yukata Ms. (Y/N)!" she enthusiastically told me with a wide grin plastered on her small face. I patted her head and nodded while close eyed smiling at her.

We all stayed outside, waiting for Princess Natsumi to come out the door.

Then I heard the doorknob twist, I see she's already done! "(Y/N)! Come in!" she smiled at me, I entered her big wardrobe and saw what she had chooses for me to wear.

Holy Cow!

It was so elegant!

I pecked her chubby cheeks and said my thanks. Then I started to wear it.

Wow, wearing a kimono sure is tiring. Then I was finished wearing the Kimono. I looked at the mirror and I began to stare at astonishment, Natsumi is a God! She just chose the one that looked good on me!

She raised her hands at me and I tried to figure out what she was telling me. Oh, a high five. I raised my hands and did a high five with her then giggling. We walked towards the door and opened it, revealing a shocked Naruto and Sasuke.

I was beginning to get anxious...

Is there something wrong? I thought and questioned myself.

"Umm... Please stop staring... It's making me feel uncomfortable..." I blushed slightly, looking at the ground while fidgeting with my fingers.

I must be a blushing mess now!

They stopped staring at me and began to blush slightly too.

Sasuke noticed Naruto was about to talk so he went first, "You look nice (Y/N)." I blushed at his simple comment. Naruto noticed this making him groan at Sasuke with annoyance.

Enemies everywhere!

Kakashi-sensei was still reading his green-covered book while getting assistance from the wall.

Then we heard Natsumi's stomach grumble, making us look at her with straight faces. She giggled and said, "Let's eat!" while enthusiastically running towards the kitchen.

We all followed her but just walked. Then we soon found the kitchen with lots of cabinets filled with ingredients and materials for cooking.

I can cook! So can Sasuke!

"Umm... Can you cook?" she asked us a little embarrassed. Good thing me and Sasuke can cook. Wait, I just repeated that again! Oops!

"Allow us to take over." I calmly said playing along, bowed down and grabbed Sasuke's warm and soft hands, grabbing him along to the kitchen.

Then we started to do our things.

(I don't know how to cook -Author-Chan)

We did this and that, and sometimes Sasuke and I would glance at each other, blush, and then look away. It's been a long time for the both of us.

- After 45 minutes later -

Okay! We're finished! I clenched my fist and raised it high up in the air, telling Sasuke we were going to do a fist bump. He kept his straight face then fist-bumped me, and later on smirked.

"Here are your food." Me and Sasuke put the food one by one until it was put.

Naruto began to drool once again, smelling me and Sasuke's self-made food. I can't believe we cooked this much! Natsumi was already picking up some food and laying it onto her plate while licking the top of her lips with her tongue.

I laughed slightly at her cute reaction. The both of us sat to the two empty chairs and began to dig in.

Our food was so good they didn't even say a thing!

Naruto took a small bite along with Natsumi, they paused and shock filled their eyes, making me feel worried. "Its, " they began still looking at the distance blankly.

They both looked at me and Sasuke's direction and said in unison, "DELICIOUS!"

I sighed, relieved they thought it was good. Naruto began to eat vastly, while Natsumi ate in a mature way. Probably because she's a princess. But I don't really mind.

The whole night was all about us eating, having conversations, joking around, and sometimes laughing!

We all finished up the food and Naruto had a very big tummy.

"Man I'm full..." he gently tapped his stomach with both of his hands. Of course, it was so obvious he's full. Natsumi then laughed at Naruto, but Naruto didn't mind, and just laughed along with Princess Natsumi.

Natsumi yawned, " Let's go to bed and sleep. (Y/N), Sasuke. You'll be sleeping in the guest's room, together."

Woah... This little girl is smart. She has plans...

"Naruto will be sleeping with me!" She exclaimed while pointing at herself with her thumb, her chest was lifted up. I saw Naruto once again glared at Sasuke, but this time, Sasuke didn't glare back and smirked.

Natsumi showed us the room and we entered it.

I gasped a little bit at the sight. It was so nice! The architecture in this room was so perfect!

Sasuke looked at my shocked expression and yawned. "You have a lot of energy (Y/N). C'mon, let's go to sleep."

Then we both discovered that there was only one bed that can fit two people. Oh no... We both blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

I changed into my sleeping clothes and so did Sasuke. We both lied down on the bed.

- 15 minutes later... -

I can't sleep...

"Hey Sasuke-kun..." I tested if he was awake. "Hm?" oh, he was awake. I turned around to face him and looked at his black eyes, while he looked at my (E/C) in return.

He began to wrap his arms around me and I nuzzled my head in his chest...

I felt comfortable and warm...

Then I peacefully fell asleep in Sasuke's embrace...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

26.8K 436 20
Trust me and read ♡︎ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...
5.2K 332 51
Kakashi & Ino's love story (This is too intense for a 12 years old 🙏🏻) Life experiences that lead to unexpected love "I'm glad I met you. It feels...
826K 29.2K 56
"You're the only annoying person whose company I can really tolerate," confessed Sasuke. I rolled my eyes but this time with a genuine smile. My rig...
31.9K 687 20
Ramen loving, Naruto Uzumaki, and Revenge seeking, Sasuke Uchiha, have known each other their whole lives... but don't know each other. Until... they...