Descendants [3] Revenge | Jay

By Bodineaf

When a new Villain threatens Auradon with the sleeping curse, it is up to Mal and her friends to save it. But... More

Cast + Soundtrack
Descendants 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Story

Chapter 7

2.2K 37 20
By Bodineaf

Once again Sierra was fast asleep as her dreams became more and more dreadful. She dremped she was with Ben talking about her wanting to got to her castle and help her parents who were being attacked by a Clan of Ogres.

"No you're not going." Ben said sternly to Sierra.

"Ben if I don't go now my kingdom and parents will be lost to the ogres." Sierra argued with Ben.

"It's too dangerous." Ben said trying to convince her.

"Ben, we're royals. We will always be in danger." Sierra reminded the king.

"Sierra please, just leave when I know it is safe and we can both go together." Ben told his friend.

"Ben if I wait it will be to late. My mother told me the ogres are already at the gates of the palace." Sierra told him. "I know you're afraid that I will get hurt, or something bad might happen, I am too. But I am going weither you like it or not." Sierra said to her friend them walked out of Ben's office into the hallway. Ben walked out and sighed as he watch Sierra walk away.

"Guards!" Ben yelled. "Surround Princess Sierra!" Ben ordered as the Guards stopped Sierra. Seirra turned around and looked at Ben shocked with his attitude.

"Ben, What are you doing?" Sierra asked confused with the King. Ben didn't answer her and looked at his guards.

"Take the princess to the tower." Ben ordered. The guards grabbed Sierra and took her to the tower. When they got there the guards set her on the bed that was in her cell. Ben then walked in a few moments later.

"Locked in the tower?" Sierra asked angry with Ben. "Did you think that i would try to sneak out of my Rooms like a rat in a passageway!" She yelled as she paced around the small room.

"Not like a rat, like a defiant subject." Ben said, Sierra stopped pacing and looked at Ben shocked by his choice of words.

"Defiant subject?" Sierra asked hurt by his words. "I have been nothing to you but a loyal friend and Advisor. I do everything for you." Sierra told him. Ben looked down for a moment but then back up at Sierra.

"You will be released as soon as you learn to respect my decision's. I already told your parents we'd be there as soon as we can." Ben told the princess.

"So you lied." Sierra stated as she gave Ben a dirty look.

"It is not a lie, when I know it is safe-" Ben tried but was interrupted by Sierra.

"It will be to late, you are waiting for a day that will never come." Sierra said to Ben annoyed with him.

"I know you're angry with me, but I'm doing this for you. You are my bestfriend and I will keep you safe." Ben told his friend seriously.

"If you truly were my friend you'd allow me to leave this awful place!" Sierra said pointing around the room then turned away from Ben. "You are putting yourself and your kingdom first before mine just like you always have." Sierra said as tears were now in her eyes.

"Hey! Watch your words Sierra!" Ben warned not happy with Sierra's attitude.

"If Charmington falls I will never forgive you!" Sierra snapped at Ben who was trying to not get mad with Sierra's attitud. "You will lose my part of Auradon, and you will lose me as your friend!!!" Sierra yelled at Ben.

"You're kingdom won't fall, I promise." Ben tried reassuring the princess. But Sierra had heard enough of this.

"I can't hear another word of this get out!!!" Sierra yelled pointing at the door. Ben walked over to the door then turned back around to say one last thing.

"I'll be back when you've learned to obey my orders. Maybe a few days in the tower will do you some good." Ben said then walked out the doors.

"Ben, you can't just leave me locked in here." Sierra said as the doors locked behind Ben. "Ben!!" Sierra yelled behind the door. "Let me out!!!" Sierra yelled as she banged on the door. "BEN!!!" Sierra cried out again, but Ben continued walking down the hall egnoring his friend. Sierra began to panic what if Ben didn't send enough soldiers to help? What if her home was gone for good? Sierra was pacing around worried as she remembered her own time in the yower.

Sierra
Tower cold, Tower cold
Oh the tales that you have told
I don't pretend to feel no fear
I know too well what happens here

Tower cold, Tower cold
I know a tale that you have told

I am haunted, I am bound
I feel her presence all around
I pray to God in this dark hour
I know my fate is in this tower

Sierra finished her song and felt helpless, She's never felt like this before and Sierra heated it. She then found a bible, and rosary in the cell, she got on her knees and began to pray for herself and her parents.

"Please Lord in heaven keep my parents safe from these awful invaders. And please help guide me, give me strength threw this dark time. Amen." Sierra said as she raised her hand to her forehead, then shoulder to shoulder, then kissed the rosary in her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audery was looking into the scepter at Sierra sleeping on the couch in Ben's office still.

"Well at least you didn't break my spell." Audrey said and looked back at Mal and the others. She saw that they were in Ben's castle. "No!" Audety yelled she was worried they find Sierra sleeping. "Chad I'll be back, stay here and watch over the cottage." Audrey order.

"Yes, Audrey." Chad said nervously as Audrey disappeared into a cloud of pink smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal, Uma, and everyone else were walking down the halls of Ben's castle.

"Ben!" Mal yelled out but Ben didn't answer. They were following Dude as that turned a corner.

"Ha, this way!" Dude said as he wagged his tail.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal said.

"Or turned to stone." Celia pointed out.

"Ok." Evie said as she covered her mouth.

"Ben!" Mal yelled again.

"I got his scent, very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me people." Dude said to everyone.

"That's great Dude." Jay said smiling at the dog. "But what about Sierra?" Jay asked.

"I haven't found her yet. But FYI, I give great cuddles too." Dude said.

"Really I never had a pet growing up, well except for the elk head in Dad's man cave. But that not really-" Gil was interrupted by Uma.

"Hold up. What's this?" Uma asked as she pointed at a painting that was cut in half with scratch marks on the wall. Carlos walked up to it them turned back to Mal.

"Um... any chance this was already here?" Carlos asked nervously.

"Wait I got something, Vanilla Perfume." Dude said scratching Ben's office door.

"That has to be Sierra." Evie said as she turned to doorknob but it was locked.

"Great how are we supposed to get in now?" Carlos asked. Mal stepped forward and her eyes began to glow green.

'Make it easy make it quick open up without a kick' Mal said and the door opened. They all walked inside looking around Ben's office, when Evie gasped as she saw Sierra sleeping almost lifeless on the couch Mal walked over to see what Evie was looking at and saw Sierra. Jay started walking over but Mal and Evie tried to stop him from seeing her like this.

"Jay wait don't." Mal said but Jay push passed the two and saw his girlfriend laying there fast asleep.

"Sierra!" Jay said as he rushed to her side and taking her hand in his. "Sierra can you here me?" He asked shaking her. "Come on Sierra wake up." Jay said with some panic in his voice. Carlos looked away looking at the floor but saw an apple with a bit taken out of it lieing on the floor he picked it up and then looked at his friends.

"Guys." Carlos said showing them the apple. Mal, Evie, Jay and the others then knew that happened to the princess.

"She must have bit the apple." Evie said as she examined the apple.

"Figure that one out on your own?" Uma said as she rolled her Eyes at Evie. Evie just glared at Uma. Just then pink smoke surrounded Sierra and she was gone.

"No! No, no, no, no." Jay said frantically as he looked at where his girlfriend once was. Everyone was silent not saying anything. Mal then put her hand on Jay's shoulder.

"Hey, we'll find her." Mal said trying to make Jay feel better. But he just kept looking at the empty space that Sierra use to fill. "Jay I know this is hard for you but we need to go now, ok?" Mal said but Jay shook his head no as began to cry. He just found Sierra and now he lost her again.

"Jay come on." Evie said as she tried helping Mal pick him up, but Jay push them both off him. Carlos, Harry, and Gil then help Jay up as he hugged Carlos and cried more. Everyone remained quiet as they left Ben's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey was in the middle of the forest with an annoyed look on her face as she watched Jay trying to shake Sierra awake. Audrey used the scepter to make Sierra a beautiful glass coffin just like her mother's. Audrey smiled at it then made the Scepter glow pink and a pink mist appeared inside the glass coffin. As the mist cleared Sierra appeared inside the coffin wearing a white dress. Audery always thought she looked best in white.

"There you go all nice and comfy." Audrey said, as Sierra was fast asleep in the coffin. "You were my last and only friend. This was the only way to make sure you'd be with me forever." Audrey said as she placed a hand on the glass coffin looking at her friend sleeping peacefully. "You're even more beautiful when you sleep." Audrey chuckled sadly as a tear rolled down her cheek. "But those Vk's tired to take you away from me." Audrey said as she thought about the four Vk's that ruined her life. "I won't let that happen again, I was your friend first. But you'll be safe in this coffin, and I'll come visit you everyday." Audrey said with a smile on her face. "I'll even put your favorite flowers around your coffin for you." Audrey said as she pointed the scepter at the ground making it glow pink, Snow Bell's then grew out of the ground.

Audery smiled at what she had done for her friend. "I have to go now, but I'll visit again later tonight." Audrey said as she rubbed the glass hood of the coffin then placed a cloaking spell over the glass coffin making Sierra disappear. Audrey then raised the scepter making it well again and disappeared leaving in a cloud of pink smoke. Sierra was now left alone with her endless nightmares.

Word Count: 1,881

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 726 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
7.6K 145 18
Times are tough in Auradon with the war going on. Ben and Sierra are under pressure from the council while Mal and the others are out on the battlefi...
14.6K 471 48
Follow the story of Mal's younger brother who also gets taken to Auradon, but will he make the same decisions as his sister? Or will he follow his mo...
30.3K 639 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...