Relentless.

De jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... Mai multe

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 12

1.5K 54 1
De jeniahmarieee

"Drag her ass to the dungeon" Cartel told Jace.

"Man I know you pay me a lot, but this shit disgusting" he held his nose pulling her by the shirt.

"Nigga just hurry up".

Cartel washed his hands in the sink then put some gloves on. "This hoe fucked up my shirt. I just paid three fifty for this hoe" he mumbled.

"Aye Cartel, I think you wanna hear this shit" Jace yelled from downstairs.

Cartel removed his shirt and threw it over his shoulder. "Shit this blood gone come out one way or another" He mumbled.

"Wassup man?" Cartel asked.

"Tell him what you just said".

He looked over at Kesha who was hanging from the ceiling. Chains were wrapped around her arms and legs.

"I'm pregnant by yo baby and if I don't get to the hospital I'm gonna loose it" she cried.

Cartel looked over at Jace then looked back at her.

They busted out laughing.

"You think I care about you or that baby? Come on now you won't be the first" He laughed.

Jace was holding his stomach trying to stop laughing.

"Now, this what ima do, I usually don't do this but for you I'll make a exception" He pulled his glock forty out from the back of his pants.

"So, you gone give me some names then maybe you can walk out of here and we a get you to a hospital" He told her.

"Look, I don't know these people all I"-

"Lie! You was on FaceTime with one of the niggas. So let's try one more time" Cartel raised his gun up at her.

She had sweat dripping down her face.

"O-okay don't shoot! One of the guys names is Rukus, he's the oldest it's four of them and they're brothers" she confessed.

"Okay..now we getting somewhere. I know you know where they be at".

"I s-swear..I swear I don't. We always meet up at this place called The Equalizer it's a hookah spot".

Something told him she was telling the truth.

"Alright where yo phone?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's in my jacket".

"Go check upstairs for it" I told Jace.

He walked up the stairs.

"If I find out you lying about anything, that's yo life I promise that".

Cartel pulled out a chair that was in a nearby closet and sat directly in front of her.

"I swear I'm not lying" she cried.

"Stop all this crying shit. You knew what the fuck you was getting yoself into, you fuck with Justice you fucking with me".

He pulled out his blunt that he already had rolled up and took a pull from it.

"Wanna hit it?" He extended his arm.

She shook her head no.

Cartel heard Jace coming back down the stairs.

"Here, it was in her jacket" he said.

Cartel nodded.

"So this what we gone do, ima call them niggas and you betta suck all that cry baby shit up and act like everything is everything. I want you to tell them to meet up at that place because you don't wanna talk over the phone. Tell them you know where Justice is aight?" He said leaning down to put the blunt out.

"Okay" She said.

He dialed the number and put it on speaker phone, he picked up on the second ring.

"Yeah hello?" She said.

"Wassup? You got something for me?".

"Yes, but we can meet up at the spot in a hour I can't talk over the phone right now" she told him.

"Alright, it betta be good gyal, cause you running out of time".

He hung up.

"I did what you said, can I leave please?" She cried.

"Yeah ina body bag" Jace said laughing.

Cartel smirked.

"Kill her, put something over her mouth cause I want you to do it long and slow" He pulled out his blunt again.

"Wait you said if I did what you said I can go, please don't do this".

"I say a lot".

He put tape around her mouth.

"When you done, hit my jack cause we got somewhere to be ina hour" He said walking upstairs.

"Alright bro, ima hit you" Cartel heard him say.

He threw his shirt in the trash and hopped in his whip. When that bitch walked up in his house, He dropped his phone inside his cup of cool-aid, she scared the shit outta him. He pulled off and made his way to a phone store to get a new phone.

"Three hundred dollars with your first month bill paid and unlimited gigabytes" the Arab told me.

"Aight can I get the same number?" He asked handing over three hundred dollar bills.

"Yeah let me just pull up your record".

Cartel stood there waiting on him to do whatever he needed to do.

"Alright your all set".

He grabbed the box, his charger and headphones then walked out.

It didn't take long for him to set his phone up.

••••••

"Yeah I'm pulling up to his house now" Justice told Kentrell.

He's been calling back to back non stop, she knew he was spending hella phone on the phone calls but now wasn't the right time to say that. She got out of the car and walked up to his house. His car wasn't here so she knew he wasn't here, She just wanted to look around and see if somebody shot him or took him.

"Let me know what you see" Kentrell said.

She opened the door and walked in.

"I see glasses broke on the floor, the table was pushed in like somebody fell into it, there's bloody footprints everywhere" She grew chills by being there.

"Man if they got my nigga I don't know what ima do, I swear man ima kill them niggas!" Kentrell yelled.

Justice was about to walk up the steps but she heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Someone's here" She whispered.

"Hide! Hurry up!" He yelled.

She crept behind the couch and looked out his window. It was Cartel car, it wasn't long before he got out his car and sprinted towards the entrance.

"It's Cartel! Oh my god, thank god" She held her chest standing up.

He walked in and held his gun up when he seen her. "Chill! It's just me!" She yelled.

He put his gun back in his pants.

"Girl you was finna get yo head blown off, you on the phone with Brody?" He asked. "Yeah here" She said handing him the phone.

He put it on speaker phone.

"Wassup man?".

"Nigga I thought them niggas got you" Kentrell told him.

"Na, they ain't bouta get the ups on me that easy. But aye look I got the address from Kesha dumb ass. She dead, I had her call them niggas up she said they meet up at a place called the Equalizer it's a hookah bar, me, Jace and Ant finna slide threw and light dem niggas up" Cartel said.

"Alright bet man. Be safe, be real safe and aye stop saying dumb shit over this phone aight?".

"Fasho, 1 love"

"No heart".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5M 33.5K 44
Marcus and Diana had known they loved each other at a very young age. But when her family takes her away from him for her safety, they stay in touch...
50.6K 1.3K 22
When a girl falls in love or when she gets married, she starts believing in fantasies, starts to dream of a happily ever after, but when Jaxon is for...
38.9K 613 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...
Count to Three De Brooklyn Grace

Ficțiune adolescenți

12.2K 426 13
Camilla Harrison's life was nothing special. She was raised mostly by her older brother, and she trusted him wholeheartedly - until the shooting. Whe...