Feeling the Aster 💥 (Young J...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

My name is Y/n Justice, apart of theJustice League. On what was supposed to be one a epic day, turned into so... More

Prologue and Cast
Independence Day
Independence Day part 2
Fireworks
Fireworks Part 2
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Welcome to Happy Harbor Part 2
Drop Zone
Drop Zone Part 2
Schooled
Schooled Part 2
Info
Infiltrator
Infiltrator Part 2
Denial
Denial Part 2
Downtime
Downtime Part 2
Bereft
Bereft Part 2
Targets
Terrors
Terrors Part 2
Homefront
Homefront Part 2
Revelation

Alpha Male

119 1 0
By 1-800baelatargaryen

MOUNT JUSTICE
SEPTEMBER 23; 06:34

It's the next day after the Red's attack on the cave and the team being nearly killed. After the League came yesterday, the team was ordered to rest and told that there would be a discussion about what happened today. So, while the team rested, I explained, well wrote down what happened to the Leaguers that showed up yesterday. After that, Black Canary had to realign my bones before it had to be put into a sling since the runes help speed up my healing faster than the normal rate of a normal human's. I was also ordered to not be talking until my vocal cords don't feel scratchy and dry.

The League members that showed up and I discussed that it would be best that we would be the ones to search for the Reds but the team would not be able to help. I know the second that that's revealed then they're not gonna be happy and is gonna do the opposite  but the League doesn't need to know that.

More Leaguers came down to help with the damage of the cave and bring it back to its normal glory. Even though I should be resting too, I haven't got an ounce of sleep since the night before the attack but luckily I can handle a couple of days without sleep but I know Wally isn't happy that I haven't rested since I "got the brute of the damage" from the Reds, but it's sweet that he cares.

"Synchronizing key security protocols with Watchtower Mainframe." The cave's system was announced throughout the cave as the success of J'onn and the Atom worked on restoring it for hours.

The team is all awake from their short rest. M'gann, Superboy, Artemis, Robin, and KF all sat at the table the League put down for them as they sat in silence being watched by Black Canary and Green Arrow.

However, while the team was farther away from us; Kaldur, Batman, and I were standing at another part of the cave informing Batman about the possibility of a mole being on the team...well they were talking about it. I just had to be there because I am Aqualad's co-leader and a member of the Justice League.

"It was during the Tai-Pei mission with Red Arrow. Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the Team. In light of last night's attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor." Aqualad informs Batman.

I turn towards the Atlantian and nudge him with my elbow before writing down what I wanted to say. Oh yea, forgot to mention I had a board to write my words til I can speak again. 'Tornado would never hurt us with his own free will!'
"S/n disagrees, but whether he betrayed us willingly or pre-programmed is still–" He was cut off by an angry half-Kryptonian.

"You knew!" Is all I heard before I was forced into the wall by Conner with his hand around my throat.

My back hit the wall hard but it was hard to focus on that pain when I was seeing black spots as my throat's been getting choked out alot in the last 24 hours and well...his super strength wasn't helping the situation.

"That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann and you're defending him!" Superboy yelled in my face before getting pulled off by Kaldur.

"Connor! What are you doing?" M'gann asked as she and the others came over.

I tried to stabilize myself when Connor released my throat but almost fell to the ground if Kaldur didn't wrap my arm around his shoulders and wrapped his arm on my waist so I could lean into him as I tried to catch my breath while massaging my throat.

"Kaldur and S/n knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing about it!" He yelled out.

"You knew?" Robin said, looking at us.

"And you didn't tell us?" KF said, looking into my eyes with betrayal in his eyes.

"We sought to protect the team from–" Aqualad started but got cut off by the angry archer.

"Protect us from what?! Knowledge that might have saved our lives?"

Connor turned to M'gann. "You almost died!"

"Enough!" Batman's voice echoed throughout the cave as he was giving Connor the Batglare. We all went to where he, GA, and Black Canary were standing. "With Red Tornado missing, the time will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift while S/n will return back to the Watchtower." He revealed while gesturing to the superhero that wore a red suit with a white cape and a lightning bolt on his chest.

I looked down as I knew this wasn't the time for me returning to headquarters while the team is fighting.

"I'm really looking forward to hanging with you all." Captain Marvel said with a smile on his face.

"After I dismantle Red Tornado, you both and I are gonna–" Superboy started looking at me and Kaldur but got interrupted by Batman who heard and was giving the Batglare to Connor again as he walked over to us.

"Red Tornado is a member of the Justice League. That makes him a League responsibility. You will leave him to us." He made it clear to Superboy and didn't leave room for argument before turning to the rest of the team. "I have another assignment for this team."

He gesture a clear space where I used my hologlove to bring up the newspaper from the Daily Planet; GORILLA TRADE BANANAS FOR BULLETS

"Gotham Mayor attacked by Guerrilla Gorilla?" KF read.

"Batman, please!" Robin pleaded to our mentor. "Tell me you're not sending us on this joke of a wild ape chase." I let out a barely audible sigh as I leaned my head back.

'He never jokes about the mission.'

"I never joke about the mission." Batman responded to his protege making said person's head fall. I look at the frown on Robin's face and feel bad but there's not much I can do since my head started throbbing and my vision started blurring. "I've checked sources. I've studied the patterns. Mayor Hills' encounter is only the latest in a series of incidents. Aqualad, you and your team will..." is all I heard before everything went dark and I collapsed in Aqualad's arms.

3RD POV

As S/n collapsed in Aqualad's arms the League and the team rushed forward as the Atlantean knelt to the ground to hold the League superheroine as she lay on him unconscious.

"S/n." Black Canary called out rushing towards her. She grabbed her daughter's face before lightly tapping to see if she would wake up. Canary turns towards Batman and it's like they have a conversation with their looks but it'd be hard to tell with Batman's cowl on but it seems to work the Team thought  because Batman nodded.

"Take her to the Watchtower to be checked by Green Lantern." He confirmed to the two Leaguers near him who nodded.

KF and the Team watched with concerned eyes as Aqualad passed her over to Green Arrow who left with Black Canary towards the zeta tubes that were working again.

—-------

S/n's POV

WATCHTOWER; 21:36

I woke up in my room at the Watchtower and looked over at my nightstand to see a note by my godmother...Diana or Wonder Woman in this case.

'You are under house arrest! No more missions till you are all rested up...proud of you for defeating the Reds though!'

I chuckle before getting up before feeling my head start to pound again. I lean against the wall in order to compose myself before I open my eyes and wait to see clearly again.

Once I can, I contact Captain Marvel with the League's ear communicator.

"Captain Marvel, what are your coordinates?"

"Located in Northern India." He responded with his coordinates.

Even though I know if I get caught imma be in huge trouble with the League, I have to be on this mission. Even though on one hand I am very badly injured, I gotta be there to explain why Kaldur and I didn't tell the team.

I changed out of my clothes which was a struggle because my arm still wasn't healed and hurt when I moved it but I still did it.

I brought out my stele and drew the portal rune before going through it.

Once I arrived in Northern India, I gained the Team's attention as they're all in stealth mode and were unaware of what happened moments before..

"What are you doing here! I thought you were supposed to be resting, not joining us and putting yourself at even more risk!" Wally yelled at me as he walked toward me and grabbed my hand pulling me toward him.

"I'm not gonna be if you keep yelling at me." I say as my head starts throbbing again. I reached my hand up to start massaging it. I felt his hand cup my cheek making me open my eyes to see him looking at me in concern.

"Sorry angel." He whispered and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he and Robin turned around to rush into the jungle.

"Come one. I'll keep you safe." Superboy told Miss Martian as he grabbed her arm.

M'gann pulled her arm free from his grasp and gave him a look making me think that they're telepathically communicating.

His face fell. "I just want to protect you."

"Like Aqualad and S/n protected us?" Artemis responded. "I'm not sure your protection or your patronizing is good for or good for our health." She sneered at the Kryptonian before the two girls left.

"Why didn't you stop them? You're both supposed to be in charge!" Superboy exclaimed as he turned towards me and Aqualad.

"I am...we are..." Kaldur started before he stopped as Connor jumped away.

"Um...did I miss the part where you actually said what the plan was?" Captain Marvel brought up making Kaldur sigh.

I go to step toward him but stumble a bit making the two males lean forward to stabilize me.

"Is it truly best for you to be here? Kid Flash is right, you are still healing from yesterday's events." Kaldur said, looking at me in concern as I leaned a hand on Captain Marvel's arm.

"I'll be fine, Kaldur'ahm. We owe it to the team to explain why we didn't tell them about the mole. Let them be mad right now, they'll understand when we tell them." I say before giving his hand a squeeze and starting walking in one direction with the males following me.

—---

As we continued walking, Captain Marvel flew around before landing at a point to see what Kaldur and I were looking at.

"Guess this is where Mayor Hills' monkey business went down. So at least we've confirmed his story, right?" Captain Marvel asked before the Atlantean walked forward towards the jungle unresponsive. "Aqualad?"

He turns towards us. "My apologies, Captain. I am...plagued by doubts." He confessed making Captain Marvel raise his eyebrows in concern. "Perhaps I...we were wrong to withhold."

Before I or Captain Marvel could respond we heard rustling in the jungle and all three of us turned towards the jungle with our backs touching each other as we faced different directions. It's a good thing, my arm is feeling better and is good to move around.

The ground starts trembling before a giant elephant with massive spikes and cuts on its body emerges from the trees. Captain Marvel flies towards it and stops it from coming towards us by pushing it backwards. The elephant used his trunk to wrap itself around Captain Marvel before throwing him into the jungle.

I see the color around its neck making my eyes widened before turning to Aqualad as the elephant turned towards him. "Aqualad, distract it so I can get the collar off its neck."

He nodded in understanding but another came towards him.

As he worked on defending himself, I notched an EMP arrow and aimed it at the collar but before I could let the arrow fly I got tackled by a black direwolf into the jungle. I rolled myself backwards and landed onto my feet and put my bow and arrow away to bring out my dagger. As the wolf growled at me but got scared off as Kaldur landed in between us with the elephant trailing after him. Captain Marvel and I looked at each other before he nodded and positioned himself for maneuver 7.

I ran towards him, getting ready to notched the EMP arrow before I jumped onto his hands as he boosts me up in the air allowing me to aim at the collar as the trunk was up ready to wrap itself around me. The arrow hits the collar and deactivates before falling onto the floor. The elephant gives me a scared look before running away. The other elephant knocks me out of the sky and towards a tree but Captain Marvel flys after me and catches me just before I landed against it and probably saved me from making my concussion worse.

"Pretty sweet that you figured out the problem was the collars with your damaged brain!" Captain Marvel said with an excited tone, making me shake my head in amusement.

"But the collars indicate an intelligence behind this attack." Kaldur revealed. "The rest of the team may also be at risk."

"No doubt the Kobra venom is being used on the animals of this jungle. Did you see their scars and wounds? Whoever's doing this is torturing these animals." I brought up, allowing the two to gain more understanding.

Aqualad presses on his communicator. "Team. Report status." He groaned in pain before turning towards us. "Com is jammed. And Miss Martian failed to establish a telepathic link before we split up."

Captain Marvel and I looked at each other as we communicated silently. I nodded for him before nodding my head to Kaldur as in saying 'you can have the honors to talk to him.'

He nods before turning to the Atlantean. "Actually, you let everyone split up before communications were set."

"They would not listen!" Kaldur'ahm argued.

"I guess. But back at the cave Batman stopped everyone from arguing with one word. Then again though, never mess with the baby of the League." He said with a cheeky smile as he turned towards me, but I responded with the Batglare making him gulp as the smile fell off his face.

"Because Batman is...Batman." Kaldur struggled making me look at him sympathetically. He faces a struggle as he's the oldest of the team and carries a weight on his shoulder.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me. When I first joined  the League, all he did was boss me around and it's hard not to take it personally. But...I never disobeyed an order and that's probably what kept me alive." Captain Marvel concluded his lesson as Kaldur looked towards the ground.

"Batman takes command." Aqualad realized looking at me. "He has to...for the good of the League."

I nodded at him. "And so do you Aqualad. I cannot do that for you when things get hard, I'm only here to help guide you and help you grow."

"Thank you for helping me understand...the both of you." We smiled at him as we nodded our heads from his gratitude even though it wasn't needed.

"Hey, Wisdom of Solomon." Is all Captain Marvel said in response making me laugh.

"More like many times having to explain to you why Batman does what he does when you complain about him not letting you join the big boys!" I tease as I smile at him tauntingly but he pushes me away from him.

"Yea yea whatever." He continued the joke as we both looked at each other before laughing, making Kaldur smile.

"Aqualad. S/n, can you hear me?" Miss Martian asks telepathically.

"Yes, Miss Martian. Report." Aqualad responded, pressing on his communicator.

I nodded for Captain Marvel to lower himself and listen to my communicator for the Team.

"Artemis and I were attacked by animals' wearing inhibitor collars like those used on convicts at Belle Reve prison."

Captain Marvel looked past me and saw the tiger that was about to attack him earlier but next to him was the direwolf that was with me.

We both look at each other before shrugging, with Captain Marvel first flying off towards the animals that ran away in the tall grass.

"Cool, the tiger! We'll be right back!" Captain Marvel said as he left.

"I gotta take the collar off the direwolf! We'll be fine Aqualad!" I said before running after them at human speed before reaching my hands up in the air for the Captain to grab.

"Captain, S/n, wait!" Was all we heard before we were out of hearing distance.

As the tiger and direwolf stopped running, they growled in pain as their collars shocked them, making me and Captain Marvel stop as we looked at them in concern. CM lowered me onto the ground as he hovered above the ground.

The tiger turned towards Captain Marvel while the direwolf turned towards me and growled.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I gotta help you and no doubt you're not going to let me do that without attacking me." I say as I take cautious steps towards it.

As I was just a couple feet away from it though, its collar shocked it again making it howl in pain and backed up.

Like a dummy wanting to be killed, I walked towards it but didn't notice three things rise from the ground and send a wave out making me and Captain Marvel collapse to the ground before Mallah jumps from the tree. Mallah presses a button making the area we were in be electrified and thus going unconscious.

—------

I groggily woke up but couldn't see my surroundings as my vision wasn't clear yet. I close them for a couple seconds before opening my eyes to see a needle in my arm drawing blood with a blood bag near me. I see another needle in my arm that looks like an IV but instead of keeping me hydrated it's drugging me to be drowsy.

I looked over to see Captain Marvel next to me in some kind of contraction that doesn't allow him to move.

I look at my arms again and notice the shackles and chains that are wrapped around my wrists and ankles.

"The brain enhancement of this tigre and drewolf already pays dividends, no? For they have brought us two prizes, the most glorious. Le Capitan Marvel and Le S/n." A familiar voice says, making me groan in realization as I lean my head against the table I'm strapped against but I feel something tight around my neck making me look and find a glimpse of the inhibitor collar around me and Captain Marvel..

"Why can't we move?" He asks.

The Brain moves forward and does something at Captain Marvel's...station. "It is obvious, no? Your collars are set to prohibit le movement from the neck down. I have allowed you both to retain the power of speech as your reactions will be instructive during la procedures."

"La procedure? What procedure?" CM asks quickly.

I have my tongue press on a chip in my mouth that activates my mask to start recording my surroundings and what is being said.

"I have often pondered the effect of both of your powers on the cerebral cortex. I long to see le Wisdon de Solomon and le blood of the last Nephilim up close. Monsieur Mallah, prepare for surgery." I hear Mallah grunt but can't see what happened because my head is faced toward the roof of the Brain's lair.

I hear his machinery come close to me before seeing him inject something into my IV that has the drug. Before I can say something I lose consciousness and everything goes black.

—---

I don't know how much time has passed by before I open my eyes again to see the direwolf jump over me and Captain Marvel to the Brain that was hurting the tiger.

Next thing I know, I think Mallah is thrown into the wall.

"It's the brain!" I hear KF's voice not that far away exclaim.

The Team's here.

I smile before looking over to see how much blood was taken from me. My smile falls as I see about three blood bags full and the fourth is being filled

"Uh, I can see it's a brain." Artemis retorts, no doubt giving him a look.

I can also bet that Wally is glaring at her. "Not a brain, The Brain."

"In the flesh, so to speak. Mallah." Brain says.

Just a couple seconds later, I hear the Team groan in pain before another wall explodes...I think.

I can hear the team fighting Mallah. Next thing I know Mallah aims on purpose or accidently, I don't know but the bags filled with my red with gold blood explodes from the impact of the bullets. 

I hear the collar around Captain Marvel's neck being broken. "Thanks! Now, one good turn deserves another."

I see Aqualad come over to me and break apart the collar from my neck. He sees the exploded blood bags and the needle in my arm before removing it and cleaning the area. I give him a small smile and he helps me sit up but I can't help but lean forward so that my upper body is resting against him as I feel so unconditionally weak from the lack of blood in my body.

"Kaldur." I weakly called to the Atlantean who looked at me with concern in his eyes. "The wolf." I nod my head at the black furred creature that watches Aqualad's every move. He understands and makes sure I can stable myself before walking slowly with his hands up towards the creature to remove the collar. The wolf gives him a look over before looking at me, I nod my head at him to show that Aqualad is trustworthy. He looked back at the Atlantean before bowing his head so he could remove the collar to which the Atlantean did.

Kaldur came back to me and lifted me up so that he could carry me bridal style and head towards where the team is at. The direwolf walks in front of us with Captain Marvel and the tiger next to us.

The Team and Captain Marvel and I, along with a giant white wolf, the tiger, and the direwolf surround Mallah and the Brain.

Mallah growls as the giant gorilla looks at all of us.

"Try it. I hate monkeys." Superboy states as he cracks his knuckles with the enhanced white wolf next to him.

"No Mallah, this will not be our Waterloo." The Brain says as parts of him expand out and form a weapon. "Au revoir, mes amis." The weapon glows and gets ready to fire.

"Get down!" KF yelled out but everyone prepared themselves to be ready for an attack instead.

Next thing I know, the lights just turn off leaving only one purple light on.

You're freaking kidding me right! A dang light switch.

Everyone stood back up in normal positions to see that Mallah and the Brain disappeared.

"Wait...that big weapon thing was...a light switch?" KF retorted.

"Not all villains go out with a bang...sometimes the simplicity of an exit is all that's needed." I weakly let out before letting out a small chuckle before leaning my head on Kaldur.

Unbeknownst to me the Team is all talking about me telepathically.

"Uhhh dude, why are you carrying my girlfriend and why is she giggling?" KF asks while glaring at Kaldur with his arms crossed.

"The fact that she giggled is where I'm shocked." Artemis lets out smiling at the ground.

"The Brain seems to have taken more than 3 pints of blood, she's weak from the lack of it in her system." Aqualad explains.

—----

We all started heading back to the ship. Aqualad was still carrying me and the animals were still with us.

"What are grinning about over there beautiful?" KF asked as Robin and Artemis were ahead of us, debating if Mallah's cap had gorilla lice.

"You're so pretty. Not as pretty as me but still pretty of course." I slur out as I flash a drunk grin at him.

He snorts as we made it to the ship.

Robin had his hands out for me as him and Kaldur looked at each other most likely having a facial conversation before Kaldur nodded and handed me over to him.

"Pretty bird." I smile at Robin before resting my neck in the crook of his neck.

He lets out a small laugh. "Hey, you're not allowed to call me that...in public remember!" He says before pinching my waist making me laugh.

"That's the last of the collars?" Captain Marvel asked the tiger, making me look at the direwolf that stood next to Robin. "And I can count on you to keep the other animals out of trouble?" In response, the tiger let out a growl. It made me giggle and let out a little growl of my own but it sounded like a cat. I still giggled at that though, but the tiger just licked my hand in response. "Good, I'll be back for a visit. I promise." Captain Marvel petted the tiger before it ran off into the jungle. "I think I'll call him Mr. Tawny."

I gasped as I looked at the direwolf. "I wanna name mine too! Mmmm let's call him...Mr. Mac!"

"Angel, you can't keep the direwolf." Wally says walking over with Superboy, M'gann, and the enhanced white wolf following him."

"But Connor can keep the wolf! That's not fair." I cried out in Robin's arms as I looked at the direwolf, maybe it's the lack of blood in my system but I wrap my arms around Robin's neck and cry into his shoulders at the thought of not getting to take him home with us.

"OKAY OKAY the direwolf can come just don't cry Angel!" Wally exclaimed. I turned to him with tear marks falling under my mask to see him looking at me concerned with wide eyes.

Artemis, Superboy, and M'gann all have smirks on their faces as two out of the three have their arms crossed in amusement.

"Really?" I asked to which he nodded. "YAY!" I say giving him a drunken smile.

Aqualad walks up the walkway to where me and Robin were at.

"Look, I need to know." He asked, making the Atlantean stop beside us. "Why did the both of you keep the mole intel a secret?"

The Team was looking at us waiting for an answer...mainly Kaldur cause I'm CLEARLY not in the right state of mind.

Kaldur looked over at me with a look that BASICALLY said 'Are you sure?' to which I nodded. "The source of the tip was Sportsmaster." He revealed

"What? You can't trust him!" Artemis exclaims.

"Why do you think we didn't tell you?" I retorted as I pointed my finger at her before leaning my head back and looked at the sky.

"It seemed possible, even likely that he was attempting to divide the team with false information." Aqualad continued.

"And given how this mission went, he nearly succeeded. But you had to consider it might be true." Robin said.

"Yes. As a leader, I did. In which case, neither of us wanted to wish to alert the traitor. Along with the fact that S/n didn't see any of you being the mole made us believe it was not true or to be someone on this team."

Robin sighs. "Hate to say it, but...makes sense."

"I am still prepared to step down." Kaldur said.

"You're not doing anything young man!" I exclaimed pointing a finger at him. "I won't let you. You did nothing wrong AND I'm ordering you to stay as my co-leader." I then turn my finger and wave it at the team. "AND if any of you have a problem with it. You can speak to my secretary Mr. Mac." They all looked at the direwolf who growled at them with his teeth bared.

"No one's letting him step down Angel, not at least without a fight." Wally said, to which everyone nodded their heads in support.

"Guess it's unanimous." Captain Marvel said, putting a hand on Kaldur's shoulder before offering him a hand. "See you tomorrow." He started to walk off.

I waved my hand at him before leaning my head to rest on Robin's shoulder.

"You're not coming back with us?" Aqualad asked.

"Nope, gotta fly." He responded before flying off into the night.

"I am in so much trouble." I said as Robin walked inside to carry me on the table the ship produced.

"Yup." Robin nodded, laying me on it.

I looked at the chair that's next to the table to see 7 pints of the blood that Cadmus injected me with. "How'd that get here?" He turned around with an IV to see what I'm looking at.

He looked around the ship as he picked one up. "Not too sure, but however it got here, it's a good thing it did because we're out of the stuff." He put it against the wall to which the ship carried it and put one of the IV needles in it so that it can flow through and back into me.

He put the other needle into my arm once finding my vein and gave me that smile that just always makes me smile. "Get some rest."

I nodded before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

3RD POV:

Robin walked to where the Team sat in their chairs waiting for him to come back so they could take off.

"We have a problem." The boy wonder announced gaining everyone's attention as they turned in their seats towards him.

"What happened? Is S/n okay?" M'gann asked, concern shown in her tone.

"Someone was on this ship." He announced, raising one of the blood bags that was on the chair.

"What's the Cadmus blood got to do with this?" Wally asked, not understanding what Robin was saying.

"We're out of the Cadmus blood, this is from somewhere else, someone else. We ran out, I checked the stack but lying on the chair was more than enough of the blood than Cadmus ever had." He concluded, thus making the team look at each in concern for what was going to come.

—————
author's note

I have come to the decision...that I should not procrastinate on things. I'm bejeweling my sunglasses for the Eras Tour and I'm going on the 2nd night of the LA shows and I still gotta finish the bracelets so rip

Ahhhh but look guys I updated!!! I hope y'all like this chapter, I had an idea but ended up changing it cause well...I can. Anywayzzzz, how did y'all like this chapter!? Let me know in the comments and I'll hopefully have another update this week! Please don't be shy to comment, vote, and well subscribe lol.

I wonder if there's any Swiftie's reading this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1K 14
[This is a rewritten version of my previous work 'The Big Secret'] Secrets are kept in a dark for a reason. After a mission, gone wrong one of Robin'...
225K 8K 36
The Batman, the dark knight of Gotham, a founding member of the Justice League...and after all this time they STILL don't even know his name! In thi...
35.2K 1K 14
Everyone has cracks, some are just better at hiding them then others. M'gann is lonely but the kindest. Aqualad had a very troubling past, but his...
24.1K 422 14
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...