๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 43: Golden Curse

10.6K 376 1.1K
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: New Perspective
"Can we fast-forward to go down on me? Stop there and let me correct it
I wanna live a life from a new perspective You come along because I love your face And I'll admire your expensive taste And who cares divine intervention I wanna be praised from a new perspective But leaving now would be a good idea So catch me up on getting out of here"
~~~

Your Pov:
Cracking open an eye, you felt a warm fuzzy feeling envelop your entire body. A feeling of security washed over you as you took in the pleasant awakening. Your bed's blanket was pulled up high over your mouth.

You don't ever feel this warm unless you've had a dream where you caught a glimpse of Rachel.

When you tried to move you felt a weight holding your body in place. In your sleepy state you didn't notice the pair of arms around your body and the weight on your shoulder.

Tuffs of reddish brown peaked out from the blanket beside you. Moving your hand you pulled the blanket away revealing the sleeping blue ninja. His head rested on your shoulder as he clutched onto you as he slept.

Turning to the right you only just noticed Zane was in your bed as well. The ice ninja laid on his back sleeping with Arie resting on his face.

"How did this happen?" You grumbled as you stared at the ceiling of your van. Events of last night did blurred together and lost to your slumber. Last moment you could remember was laying with Jay listening to the stereo play in the front seat.

The music must have lulled you to sleep. It also didn't help that yesterday must have drained the life out of you. The thought of yesterday made your heart pound hard from the lingering tension and hurtful words exchanged.

You wanted to move but both of the ninja unconsciously held you down in place. Struggling under their grasps you hoped one of them would wake up and release you. Attempts were futile, these two were the hardest sleepers out of everyone. When they go to bed, they sleep until they are fully recharged or during an emergency.

Grumbling to yourself, you focused your energy behind your eyes. Your body heated up as you transported yourself besides the bed. You stumbled for a second until you found your balance.

Letting out a deep breath you rubbed your aching forehead. Whenever you use that power you end up getting a headache afterwards. You only use it when you absolutely need it, this time being not one of those times. Another note to make is that you can't teleport yourself too far from your original position.

The battle from yesterday did wear you out. You lost yourself for a moment and needed to vent. Now here you are paying for it all.

"Good morning (Y/n)" Pixal said from the front seat as she powered herself up.

Pulling yourself together you hid your tired expression. "Good morning Pixal" you whispered and shushed her so you both won't wake the ninja.

When you looked at the android you noticed she had taken off the car battery. To you she looked cute as she hugged it in her lap. It was like she was holding it like a purse or a stuffed animal.

You felt your body flinch when you heard the blue ninja moan in his sleep. Turning around you noticed that the master of lightning was now cuddling your pillow. You do know for a fact Jay is the snuggling type so this isn't surprising.

He wore a soft smile as he buried half of his face into the cushion, almost kissing it.

You smirked at the sight and took a picture with your phone. It was nice to see that he was sleeping so peacefully, considering how horrible yesterday was for him.

It hurt witnessing his heartbreak, it was like you were experiencing first hand. The emotions lingered in your chest but they'll dull with time.

Reaching over you grabbed the blanket and pulled it up higher on his form. This is when you noticed something that caught your interest.

His eyes were still puffy and tearstained. Jay's face still looked tender and stained from tears. You wondered if he cried again while you were sleeping. This certainly was not from last night, they looked fresh.

A sigh escaped your lips as you reached out to touch his hair. Running a hand through his straight reddish brown hair as an attempt to comfort your sleeping friend.

You cannot fully grasp the emotions he is going through. The way you understand is that you compare it to losing your memories. You end up with a sense of loss, uncertainty and fear as you try to decipher what just happened.

While you can empathize with the blue ninja's emotions, you wish you could fully understand. You do know for a fact that like any loss, the pain will never go away easily.

Plopping into the front seat of the van, you turned on the ignition and started driving. You made sure to keep quiet as you drove. This is so that you don't purposefully wake those still resting in the back.

~~~

Driving through the empty streets of New Ninjago City, it looked like a ghost town. Cars were flipped over and tossed into piles littering the streets.

"Yeesh" you frowned at the sight as the hover car circled from above. You parked your van as the vehicle descended nearby. Turning around you looked to Jay and Zane who were finally awake. "We're here" you hummed as the blue ninja fixed his hair.

Pulling your keys out of the ignition, you watched Zane and Pixal exit the vehicle to greet the others.

Turning around in the driver's seat you looked at the blue ninja. Jay was staring at his hands intensely, body tense and refusing to move from his spot.

"How are you holding up?" You asked softly snapping the blue ninja out of his daze.

Jay stared into your eyes warily before spotting Cole and Nya through the windshield. You took note of his hesitation. The blue ninja wasn't emotionally ready to see them so soon, yet the mission requires them all.

You don't blame him for feeling this way either. Even you feel weird working alongside the girl in red so soon. It's strange to work alongside someone and act like everything is okay, but you needed to focus on the current agenda.

Taking a seat on the bed next to the blue ninja, you patted his shoulder reassuringly. "Take a deep breath to calm your nerves..." you hummed in a way to clear his head.

He did as you asked. With each deep breath he took, he could feel his uneasiness fade and felt less like he was going to fall apart.

Now is not the time to let emotions get in the way. Instead they should be settled in private and healthy ways.

Jay reached up and held your hand and gave you a grateful smile. "I'm okay" he whispered as if he was trying to convince himself. 

Nodding you grabbed his wrist and pulled the blue ninja along outside the van to greet everyone.

You watched Nya's expression tense and look away in shame as you and Jay approached.

The ninja scanned the area, finding the place seemingly abandoned. That is, until Kai stepped on a tripwire causing some stacked cars to crash down.

Citizens emerged atop the cars, each carrying their own weapons to defend themselves.

"Outsiders must answer to the Postman!" One guys shouted gestured to the side.

The mailman crossed his arms with a wooden spoon in hand "Return to sender!" He declared followed by the crowd of citizens cheering.

One figure pushed their way past some citizens. "Ah, you finally made it" Cyrus greeted the group making a smile form on your face. "Don't mind the savages. Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds" The genius explained as he rolled down the pile of cars to greet the group.

He couldn't even get a word out as you rushed forward and hugged him. "(Y/n) you're okay..." Cyrus sighed in relief as you quickly pulled away from the embrace.

"Pixal! You're powered!" The genius gasped as the android approached.

"You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed" The Postman scolded Cyrus only for the genius to shrug him off.

Cyrus grumbled and waved a hand dismissively "Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!" 

"(Y/n) hooked up a car battery to me" Pixal informed him as she turned around to show off her car battery back pack.

"Only until we can get her an independent power source" You added in and got self conscious as the genius inspected the cables.

Cyrus let out a small chuckle saying "That's so cute"

"It seemed like a good idea given we didn't have much..." You muttered thinking he meant it in a derogatory way.

"No I meant it as a compliment. It's clever" The genius smiled and reached up to pet the top of your head. You smiled underneath your mask at his encouragement.

"Anyways, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord" Cyrus informed the ninja. "You'll be unable to erase him with your techno blades until we find it.

"Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect" Jay informed the genius inventor "Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine"

Nearby Cole ripped the sewer cover off and held it "Lucky for us the serpentine were sealed within a tomb under the city. It's about time we pay them a little visit." The earth ninja climbed down the hole followed by the others.

"Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous" Cyrus warned the group.

"We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets" Jay smiled as he watched you descend the ladder.

Your head poked out of the hole as you said "Pixal can you stay with Cyrus? We might run into the Overlord's accomplice." You expressed concern for the android and genius as they'll be safer together than split up.

Pixal froze in place at your command. She looked like she was gonna follow you without a second thought "Of course..." The android gave you a solemn nod before returning to her creator's side.

You said one last goodbye to the two before proceeding down to the depths of below. Jay followed soon after, descending the ladder from above you.

"Jay watch your step, it's kinda slippery" Nya told the lightning ninja from down below. An effort to clear some of the tension that hung in the air.

"Yeah sure...like others I know..." The blue ninja replied giving her the cold shoulder.
His foot and hand slipped a bit on the bars but you reached up and steadied his footing.

"Jay be careful" you lightly scolded for him to stay focused before continuing down.

"Oh right, thank you (Y/n)" He smiled down at you and took extra care in his step.

You swear you heard someone growling but that could just be the echoing of the sewer system.

Once at the bottom of the ladder everyone scanned the area on where to go.

"Let's keep our eyes peeled" Zane told the group "Our mystery suspect could be anywhere down here."

Everyone brought out their own glowsticks to brighten the way as the group traversed the gross sewers. You led the way, knowing the exact route to take to the tomb.

"Serpentine. Never thought I'd see them again" Kai said aloud voicing his distaste.

"They actually seem alright when you get to know them" You hummed a response. "Some do like hearing about the latest gossip..."

Kai tilted his head and looked at you. He shook his head changing the subject "Anyways are you gonna tell us why you have powers?" 

You could feel the group waiting in silent anticipation for your explanation.

"I don't know how" You replied as you took a look at your hand. "It's just kind of manifested on it's own..."

"What kind of cool abilities do you have?" Jay asked with interested eyes.

"I can teleport small distances and maybe cast a barrier..." you admitted refusing to meet their eyes. "Cyrus has helped me grow and hopefully unlock more but it takes up a lot of energy" you explained. You were disappointed in your growth, working hard only to show minimal results.

You've tried not to rely on these growing powers and instead focus mainly on combat training. 

Some days you would push yourself to improve these powers. Suffering the consequences of a headache and even worse, a random nosebleed.

Don't sweat it" Kai nudged your shoulder familiarly "We can help you get them under control."

"Maybe" you hummed and nudged the fire ninja before returning to the task at hand.

~~~

After venturing through the tunnels you stopped at the stone door of the tomb. It was cracked open and light shined from inside illuminating the carvings in the door.

"The tomb of the stone army. It's been sealed since the Serpentine were trapped here" Kai said aloud as he scanned the door.

"The seal has been broken" Zane noted as you raised a hand to knock.

You pounded on the door in a specific knock, listening to the echoes bounce off the tunnel walls. A pleasant smile formed on your masked face as Skales pushed open the door.

"Ah, looking for refuge again surface dweller?" The Hypnobrai raised an eyebrow when he saw you standing there.

Crossing your arms you raised an eyebrow at him "Not with that attitude Skales." You stared into his red eyes unafraid of the serpent. "We're here because we need information."

Skales looked up and turned his nose up at the sight of the ninja. "You may come in as always, but not them" he grumbled holding the door open for you. 

The blue serpent sent the ninja a glare grumbling under their breath "They can keep their prejudices out there."

You tilted your head as you reached into your bag pulling out a newspaper "Just this once? I even got you the newest issue of Ninjago Times."

Skales eyed the ninja then the stack of paper in your hands "Does it have the crosswords?" he asked warily.

"You know it" you smiled as he let out a sigh.

"Fine. I guess they can come in..." He relented as you handed him the newspaper in your hands. He left the door open beckoning the group to follow behind him.

You turned to the others gesturing them to come, knowing that they had many questions they would like to be answered.

"Since when have you been on friendly terms with the Serpentine?" Kai questioned quietly but Skales still heard him.

"(Y/n) was the one that opened the seal and allowed us freedom once more, however we're perfectly fine down here" The Hypnobrai answered as you walked behind with the group.

"Cyrus sent me down here to investigate the tunnels you dug to make sure they don't cave in and bury Ninjago" You explained to the group as they gazed at the glowing ceiling of the tomb.

"You and Mr. Borg have my gratitude for that. It would be rather troublesome to dig through all of that" Skales added in shaking his head as he skimmed the newspaper in his hands.

"Daddy?" You saw Skales Jr. call out and gasp when he saw the ninja. He ran over to his father and pulled him into a hug as he stared at your friends fearfully.

"What's going on?" Selma followed after her son and came to her husband's side.

"You have a son?!" Kai exclaimed in shock and surprise of the Serpent.

"We've been busy since you left us and we prefer to keep it that way" Skales replied pulling his son close to him caringly.

"Is this about the golden master? Is he going to hurt us?" Skales Jr asked with fear in his sweet voice.

"No, no child" You soothed him and petted his head reassuringly "I'll make sure he won't"

"That is only a story son" Skales soothed petting his head softly.

"Golden master? Is this about Lloyd?" Zane questioned warily.

"Like you, we have our own legends. But I guess in ours, you are the bad guys" Skales pointed to the ninja. "If you want to hear the Curse of the Golden master, see Acidicus" he nodded to you as the group continued towards the village.

"I don't like Serpentine, but I don't like curses either" Kai muttered under his breath "If this has anything to do with Lloyd, we need to know."

You only overheard the legend once before when you visited. Not catching all of the details but grasping the rough concept of the story.

The Serpentine have been trying to warm up to outsiders, but they are still wary due to their past hostilities with humans. Despite this, you would sometimes visit. Exchanging information and supplies with the serpents as a give and take relationship. Some villagers would gossip to you and others would offer a place to stay, this shows that they are at least trying to change.

"After a rather humbling scrap with those Indestructible stone warriors, we've made amends with our warring past and found better ways to help better ourselves" Skales said aloud to the ninja as he led the group through the community.

You overheard some civilians working on their communication skills and manners.

"So you got a few snakes to become good. Doesn't mean there's not one bad apple. Fangpyre have white scales don't they?" Kai retorted in a accusing manner making you narrow your eyes at the fire ninja.

Skales raised an eyebrow at the fire ninja saying "We have no desire to meddle in the affairs above. As you can see, we stick to our own. With the occasional above ground news."

"We only want what's best for the next generation" he finished and had his son go off an play. You gave the boy a small wave to which he happily returned and ran off to go play.

Arie popped her head from your bag where she was resting. She warily looked around at the serpentine with curiosity. 

"Anyways have a seat, you could learn a thing or two about your beloved golden master" Skales gestured for everyone to take a seat around the fire.

You sat in between Jay and Kai on the stool sitting before the crackling fire.

"Hello hatchlings and camouflaged land dwellers. Do you seek to learn about the golden master?" Acidicus asked as Jay raised his hand.

"Tell me! Tell me!" He exclaimed making the serpent chuckle and a smile form on your face at his childish attitude.

"Then everyone come closer" Acidicus replied and spit venom into the fire and told the story.

"When the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, deep in the ground, he created the serpentine."

"Since the first dawn, our elders knew of the curse of the golden master, when he who had the powers equal to the first spinjitzu master would rise and usher in the last of the setting suns."

"With no equal adversary, his power will go unmatched. His destructive rule will change the face of the world, and he will not stop until every man, woman and serpentine are enslaved under his control."

"Is he referring to Lloyd?" Zane asked his teammates warily as Acidicus continued.

"The serpentine tried to warn the land dwellers, but they wouldn't listen. They thought we were the enemy, though we were only trying to prevent the prophecy of the golden master's terrible reign."

"After the great devourer failed to scare the unbelievers below ground, it is we who retreated beneath the soil, promising never to return, even now that the end is inevitable."

Acidicus finished the story leaving the ninja speechless, allowing them to process the information.

"It's all about perspective" you said aloud breaking the silence and got up to go chat with the other serpentine allowing the ninja to discuss what they just heard.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
"I can't believe they think Lloyd could be the golden master" Kai said aloud to the group.

"Well he is the son of Lord Garmadon" Jay replied leaning against a post petting Arie softly and glancing at (Y/n) who was entertaining some serpentine children.

"What I want to know is, if none of them took the hard drive, who else could it be?" Nya questioned.

Arie raised her head "Danger!" She squeaked alerting everyone.

Before they could ask they heard "We're under attack! Protect the young!"
They watched as nindroids piled into the room wrecking havoc and chaos as serpentine ran away.

"These toasters never know when to quit!" Jay groaned allowing Arie to duck into his clothes for comfort.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Protect the serpentine!" Kai ordered his team as they charged into battle.

The four ninja charged into battle and fought against the nindroids.
Nearby (Y/n) stayed back to protect the Serpentine and help them get away.

(Y/n)'s changed her attention when she heard Skales Jr was in danger.
"So you're the future of the fearless Serpentine?" Cryptor laughed as he stood over the defenseless child.

He swung his sword down only for it to clash against (Y/n)'s dagger. "Go to your mother Junior!" She yelled to the child prompting him to go.

"Ah, look at their protector. Quite the snake lover aren't you?" He taunted crimson eyes staring back at her.

"You make it sound like that's a bad thing" the girl hissed revealing her gun and shot the nindroid general. Cryptor barely dodged the laser and backed away from the girl.

The battle continued on as they were surrounded by a lot of nindroids.
One nindroid was trying to stab (Y/n) with her own dagger but Cole managed to jump behind it and pull out the cord that connected to its power source.

He had saved (Y/n) and all she did was give him a small nod.
He frowned under his mask but shook it away "They're powered by some sort of eel inside their backs!" He called to the others as (Y/n) ran off to go unplug some droids.

"Ninja, go!" They yelled and used their spinjitzu to unplug the nindroids while (Y/n) teleported around with ease unplugging them as well.

One last one was about to slash Jay with its sword but it stopped at the last second as the blue ninja flinched.

He looked up and saw (Y/n) smirking under her mask holding the final cord.

His lips curved into a grateful smile as he felt a spark that had been repressed finally light up within him.

Jay tried to lean on one of the nindroids to look cool but instead knocked it over and created a domino effect making them all fall down.

When everything seemed to be good, one last nindroid was possessed by the overlord.
He clutched onto Zane's leg saying "Foolish nindroid, you are helping the wrong side."

"The Overlord! You'll never succeed. Not if we have anything to say about it" Zane retorted glaring daggers into the dark purple eyes.

"I already have."

"You unknowingly led me straight to the golden ninja. This was merely a diversion to keep you busy" the overlord cackled until Zane picked him up and harshly ripped away the cord powering him throwing him limply to the floor.

"Bacteria strikes back..." (Y/n) hissed under her breath kicking the deactivated nindroid.

"The boy holds too much power. I fear the curse of the golden master is upon us" Skales said with worry as Acidicus added "The dawn of the end times is near."

"We won't lose hope yet. Are you sure you won't help us?" Zane asked the Serpentine leader who shook his head.

"At least tell us who could have a white scale?" Zane pleaded as the group was getting ready to depart.

"There is only one Serpentine whose had a history of being so fond of using electro cobra" Skales replied hissing poison at the thought of the individual.

"Pythor."

~~~

Hey thank you for 60k reads it means a lot that so many people like this story 😌💜

This is the current list for future endings that can still be expanded upon by requests:

•Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader

•Jay x reader

•Kai x reader

•Zane x reader

•Dareth x reader

•Nya x reader

•Echo x reader

•Neuro x reader

•Shade x reader

•Griffin x reader

•Morro x reader

•Ronin x reader

•No one

•(Y/n) x cereal

•Cole x reader x Zane

•All Ninja x reader (except Nya)

All Ninja x reader

•Kai x reader x Lloyd

•Zane x reader x Lloyd

•Jay x reader x Cole

•Cole x reader x Lloyd

•Neuro x reader x Shade

•Kai x reader x Cole

•Kai, Cole and Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader x Nya x Jay

•Zane x reader x Jay

These will all happen and be multiple endings to this book.

~~~

Author's Edit: December 30th 2020

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 26 20
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข โ€ข~'ยฐรทยง--ยงรทยฐ'~โ€ข "Dear...
213K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
41.3K 844 30
(Tw- Language) โ€ขโ˜† "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."โ˜†โ€ข โ˜†...
2.8K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...