Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

Autorstwa jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? Więcej

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 12

2.5K 33 7
Autorstwa jintime

Chapter 12 [From Fake To Real] 

Just at the moment I decided to change my clothes to my pajamas, my phone vibrated informing me that I have a new message. I took my phone out of my purse and check on my phone. I felt my lips lift up into a smile when I saw who texted me.

**

Harry: Cambridge Hotel 34th floor room 360, meet me there :] 

**

With no doubt, I replied ‘Be there in 20, see ya’

I was expecting for another reply but I received none.  But that didn’t bother me much, we’re gonna see each other again though. I threw my pajamas in my bed and grab my car keys placed in the bowl at the table of the living room of my apartment. And rush into my car. I start the engine and start driving with my mind full of Harry thoughts and scenarios of us having fun and looking forward to spending time with each other for the entire day.

Caroline’s POV

I was having a boring day and got nothing to do; I’m here sitting alone in the couch of my hotel room.   I was checking out the crazy world of peasants on twitter. I took a look on the trending topics and there it is a very disgusting trending topic ‘Milarry’. I cursed under my breath and clicked at the trending topic to see the tweets. 

I don’t like the fact that there are more sweet tweets than hates. How come?!

I get hate all the time when people know about our relationship and now people love that bitch already?! This is total bullshit.

Then a tweet caught my attention:

@iMarry1D: They are the sweetest couple ever. Look at them youtube.com/uf7w3

I clicked on the video and it was a video of Harry and the bitch. Gosh I can’t even say her name.

-VIDEO-

Liam: if you were stuck on the plane crash and you could only chose one, who would you chose between Mileena and Caroline?

“Really? Liam, do you need to ask that” I muttered to myself

The camera focused on the bitch [Mileena] and she got her ugly koala eyes wide open.

Harry: Of Course it’s Mileena !!

--END OF VIDEO--

My jaw dropped and played back the part of the video where Harry answered the question. ‘DID I HEARD HIM RIGHT?! …. No of course’ I said in my thoughts. The video played again and for sure, I heard him right. WHAT THE HELL?! This is insane. Why would he choose her? 

I ran to my bed room to get my phone and call Harry.  At first I thought of scolding him and argue with him about it but instead…. I got a better idea. . . . . .

**Phone conversation**

“Hi babe” I said giving my most seductive voice.

“Hey babe” he answered with such happy voice. I was expecting some turned on voice to answer but yeah it’s happy.  I rolled my eyes at his answer. But kept the mood good in my voice.

“I miss you, could you come in my place right now. Please?” 

“But—“ I trailed him off

“oh come on, I need right now. I’m so lonely here.” 

“argh fine” he finally give in.

“ok see you later” 

**

After a couple of minutes, a knock came from my door. I opened it and embraced Harry with a hug then kissed him on the lips. I continue kissing him passionately and pulled him inside the room and shut the door behind him, still not breaking the kiss. What he doesn’t know is I’m snatching his phone from his pocket during our kiss..

Until I felt him pushes me lightly.

“ohkay” he said once the kiss break while catching some air.

“thanks for coming over”

“So what do you wanna do?” he asked.

“ummm…. I’m actually craving for coffee from starbucks, can you please…ummm maybe buy me some?” I asked, giving him a puppy dog eyes that he can’t resist.

“ok sure, let’s go” 

“no. I mean maybe ‘YOU’, just you alone, coz I my feet kinda hurt and we can’t be seen together remember?” I said as I hand quoted the word ‘you’

“ok fine” he said, I saw him roll his eyes as he turn around to face the door. I ignored it and focused on my plan.

Harry already got out of the room. Now it’s time to make the bitch come here.

I texted her using Harry’s phone. 

‘Cambridge Hotel 34th floor room 360, meet me there :]’

I quickly got a reply.

‘Be there in 20, see ya’

“ha. Gullible bitch” I muttered to myself. 

I deleted the text history on his phone then I placed  it in the center table as I focus my attention to my laptop and waited for my plan to work.

The door swung open and there is Harry holding my favorite drink from Starbucks.

“Thank you so much babe” I said as he handed my drink. I’m sitting on the dining room table with my laptop. 

“oh look babe, Milarry is trending” I pretended that I was happy or amused about it.

“cool” he said not even attempting to look, he’s just sitting on the living room, I guess he already got his phone from the center table.

to get his attention I played the video I watched earlier with full volume of the speakers of my laptop.

Harry’s POV

I sitting here in my girlfriend’s couch having a really bored time.

So she made me come in her hotel room to make me buy her a drink? What am I? Her popstar slave?

I was playing a game app at my phone until I heard a familiar voices coming from thedining room.

‘if you were stuck on the plane crash and you could only chose one, who would you chose between Mileena and Caroline?’

I walked into the dining room saw Caroline watching a video. 

Then I recognized the video…..

It was the video of us when we were playing truth or dare last week at the cabin.

When it was my turn, I chose truth and then Liam asked that question.

‘Of Course it’s Mileena’

I stopped and froze when I heard my own words from the speakers of her laptop.

Caroline looked at me with tears starting for fill her eyes, but she doesn’t got the sad expression. She got an angry expression with those tears.

“WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!!” she shouted at me.

“IT W---“ she trailed me off.

“ZIP IT…  am I not enough?!”  I not she shouted again with full of anger , I remained silent.  Thinking for an excuse.

“Will you just listen to me?” I said calmly, I heard a knock on the door but I ignored it, all I think about is how I can fix this mess.

“NO !”

“Please. Just for a minute. Please let me explain.”I begged. I don’t wanna argue with her. It just hurts me. No matter how much i don’t really have fun with her. I still don’t wanna loose her. I don’t know why.

“A MINUTE ? EXPLANATION? YOU BROKE MY HEART IN LESS THAN A MINUTE. IF I NOT ENOUGH THEN ….” I trailed her off 

“I DIDN’T MEAN WHAT I SAID TO MILEENA ON THAT VIDEO OK?!! I JUST SAID IT SO I WON’T DISAPPOINT HER. IF YOU WERE THERE THEN I WOULD’VE ANSWERED YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU CAROLINE. YOU’RE THE ONLY GIRL FOR ME!!” I shouted, 

Those words that came out of my mouth were total lies. I mean what I said there. I would love to spend my life with Mileena. I would love to be with the person who truly makes me happy, who’s been there through tough times. And Caroline is not the only girl for me. MILEENA IS THE GIRL FOR ME.

“talk to me when you’re ready” I sigh and said as I walked towards her door and swung it opened.

I didn’t expect to see Mileena to be there when I opened the door but there she is. I had no idea why…. She’s crying. When I opened the door she looked shocked then run as she wipe her eyes.

She must have heard our conversation.

She must have heard what I said

Great now I hurt the two girls that I love in less than an hour.

Yes. I already admitted it. I love her too.

Along with my girlfriend.

I’m torn between them.

I ran after her, but she disappeared so fast before I even catch her. Now I got no chance of finding her. I don’t even know where she went.

Mileena’s POV

I arrived at the hotel that Harry texted to me. And I am now standing at the door of hotel room # 360. I knocked once but stopped when I heard shouts coming inside the room.

“ZIP IT…  am I not enough”

“Will you just listen to me?” I can’t be wrong, I think it’s Harry but who’s he shouting at?

“NO !” I heard a girl shouted….. that voice sounds f-familiar… 

CAROLINE.

My curiosity is beating me up, as much as I want to give them privacy. It just kills me and makes me listen to what they’re arguing about.

I remained standing in front of the door and leaned my ear on the door to listen well.

“Please. Just for a minute. Please let me explain.”

“A MINUTE ? EXPLANATION? YOU BROKE MY HEART IN LESS THAN A MINUTE. IF I NOT ENOUGH THEN ….”

“I DIDN’T MEAN WHAT I SAID TO MILEENA ON THAT VIDEO OK?!! I JUST SAID IT SO I WON’T DISAPPOINT HER. IF YOU WERE THERE THEN I WOULD’VE ANSWERED YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU CAROLINE. YOU’RE THE ONLY GIRL FOR ME!!” I heard Harry shouted which totally broke my heart tears starts to stream down my face. I didn’t bother to stop them. I’m crying…hard.

Now I’m sure I’m the one they’re talking about. I just heard my fcking name. There’s no other Mileena they know.

So…. So Harry didn’t really mean what he said on that video? So he just said it because I’m the one who’s there? 

Why does he need to say those things?

Why does he need to make me feel special even though I’m not?

All I thought Is that I’m one special person for him too. My thoughts are wrong.

Well sorry for assuming. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF NOW.

I thought to myself as I cry harder. I’m covering my mouth with the both of my hands to avoid loud noises from my cries.

I’m frozen in front of the door even though the shouts are already gone. Then the door swung open revealing Harry. We had an eye contact for a couple of seconds until ran. I don’t wanna see him anymore. I don’t wanna make myself feel special with his presence. He’s a LIAR !!!

I got in the car and locked it. I bump my head in the steering wheel intentionally as I cry.

“YOU’RE A LIAR !! YOU’RE A LIAR HARRY STYLES !!!” I shouted inside my car letting out all the pain. Not even car if someone might hear me. The car’s windows is sound proof though.

“I HATE YOU HARRY I FUCKING HATE YOU !!” I shouted again as I cry harder. My face is wet from tears. 

I took the box of tissue from the compartment of my car and then pulled down the mirror the in the upper corner of the wind shield then a picture fell down. I picked it up and looked at the picture.

It was a picture of me and Harry from x-factor after they performed with Robbie Williams, his arms are placed across my shoulder while my arms are locked on his waist hugging him and we both have a widest grin on our faces.

We look so happy there.

“I FUCKING HATE YOU HARRY STYLES !!” I shouted to the picture. And tear the picture into pieces and throw it outside my car.

I started the engine of my car and drove off.

Harry’s POV

I was heading to my car at the parking lot of the hotel. Then something caught my attention. Pieces of paper on the floor. I got curious so I came to it and picked it up.

It was a picture of me…. And Mileena. It was ripped apart in the middle separating me and Mileena in the picture.

I let the tears fill my eyes.

Is our friendship over?

I can’t live without her..

 She’s like the sun that brightens up my day

 She’s my sugar that makes me taste the sweetness of life

 She’s my oxygen that I needed to live.

If only she knew how much she means to me.

If only she knew how much I need her.

If you she knew how much I love her.

I entered my car started the engine and decided to go back to the flat to figure some things out and think about what should I do. I need time to think.

~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END OF CHAPTER 12 !!

I wanna apoligise for the offensive words. I just think I need to use it to make the story more intense and sorry for changing the POVs lots of times.

Thank you so much for the support and sweet words.

Follow me @1DWillKissMe and tweet me. We can be friends or bestfriends. Don’t be shy, I don’t bite.

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT =) 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.9K 159 13
My life is just one big collection of poorly made decisions with depressing yet catchy music playing in the background. Niall Horan was one of those...
5.3K 229 24
4 girls tricked by a fake Harry Styles kik account and a new friendship that stars between these 4 girls! After a while there dreams come true includ...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...