It can't rain all the time

By user7081079

Your wife and Daughter are killed alongside you but you are brought back 1 year later by a Crow to take your... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

35 3 0
By user7081079

You jump up and grab on to the windowpane and lift yourself up you stick half of your body out of the window but you quickly pull yourself back and do a back flip and land on your feet.

You look at your hands to see you hands with deep cuts but they quickly heal up as if they never happened you go to the roof top and start running across the rooftops doing things that you have never done but you stop on the edge of a building.

Looking down the alleyway but you see a man with long dreadlocks and a black trench coat then you remember the third man that helped killed you and your family. But you quickly run along the edge of the building you jump off and land on your back on the ground laughing like a madman.

"Hey what the fuck is so funny."

You hop out of the dumpster turn around to face one of the men that killed you.

"Why not I found you so why not."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean you freak!"

He then pulled out a knife and lunged at you but you catch him by the wrist and punch him in the mouth making him stumble backwards a few feet but he quickly regained his footing and took off his coat reviling a bunch of knives.

"Now I'm gonna gut you like a stuff pig." He says as a wicked smile creeps on his face while he pulls out two knives.

You back up a few steps but he threw one of his knives at you but you easily dodge it and continue to walk towards him but he throws another knife at you but this time you smak it to the side.

"try harder!" You say in an lingering tone.

He throws another knife at you but this time you catch the knife and throw the knife into his right shoulder and you are upon him quickly you grab his left wrist and brake it.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

You put your right hand on his mouth.

"Shhhhh I wanna ask you a question do you remember what you and your two friends did to a family of three a year ago." You take your hand off his mouth.

"Ofcourse I don't you nutjob."

You dig the futher into his shoulder.

"Fuucckkk! Ahh!"

"Oh maybe I'm being to vag about my question do you remember making a little girl watch as your buddy John I think his name was rape the little girl's mother in front of her."

"Now I remember I wish I was able to get a piece of that Haha."

You rip the knife out of his shoulder and stab the knife in his chest and stab the rest of his knives into his torso.

After you killed Jack you put his coat on and went to the pawnshop before you knocked on the gate you heard someone with a raspy voice shout.

"Hey piss of were closed!"

You bang on the gate

"Go sleep it off somewhere else crack head unless you wanna get mutilated."

You then move the gate to the side

The clerk pulled out a 44 magnum
and walked around to the right and out from behind the counter to the door.

You walk to the door look inside and knock on the glass door.

"Hey!! Hey!!" He said as he was walking to the door even faster with his gun aimed at the door.

But you punch the glass door and it shatters making the clerk fall on his ass and cover his eyes and when he looks up at you but a crow flys in over his head and off into the dark the clerk quickly turns his gaze back at you.

"Suddenly I heard a taping as if someone gently raping at my chamber door"

You look to the left and swep away the remaining glass off your left shoulder and look back at the clerk.

"Wh what are talking about."

"You heard me raping right." You say as you are walking closer to the clerk.

"Y-your trespassing"

Then he sets up a little bit and points at the door and says.

"And you owe me a fucking new door"

You turn your head a little bit to look at the broken door as you do this he quickly grabs gun as you look back down at him.

"I'm looking for something in a wedding ring gold."

"Yeah well your looking for a coroner shit for brains." He says as he aims his gun at your chest and fires.

Knocking you back a little bit the clerk is shaking as he watches your bullet wound regenerate.

"Ahah shit shit on me!" He shouts at you while you smile laugh

"Shit on me! Shit on me!" As you begin to close in on him throwing him over the counter to the cage behind the counter.

He quickly gets to his knees using the cage as a support you jump on the counter leaving a thud he turns around with a bat to hit you but hits nothing but air and to see you no were in sight.

"Hey mister Gideon your not paying attention."

He turns his to the right to see hanging upside and on one the light fixtures you grab the bat and hit him in the forehead knocking him back to the cage then he falls face first on the counter.

You jump off the light and land on the counter in a crouch Gideon attempted to punch you but you grab his hand and punch in the glass of the countertop and grab a knife and stab it into his hand pinning it to the wooden part of the counter.

"Ahhhhhh!! my! hand!"

You put your hand over his mouth actively muffling his whimpers.

"I repeat a gold wedding ring yes." You say as you look him in the eyes and shake his head up and down then you let go of his mouth and stand up walking down the counter kicking things out off your way.

"It was pawned here about a year ago by one of your costumer of yours Jackie or Jack witcher he liked to call himself.

Gideon looks back at you with scared eyes.

You hoped off the counter and walked behind the cage and slammed your hands on the cage and leaned your face by the cage.

"He confided it in me before he ran out of breath."

You walk over to the TVs and started to toss things around then you pick up a computer throw it to the other side.

"Warmer!"

Gideon looks back at you and shouts at you.

"What are your doing!!"

"Don't you know this game!" You say in almost a joking tone."

He looks at you then back to his hand and says.

"What game are talking about!!" He says as he looks back at you.

But you pay him no mind as you start ransacking the back of his pawnshop.

"The the ri Rings th-there over there in the metal box un-under the shelf!"

You open a shelf and find the box you pick it up and sit down with your leg crossed on the ground. Then you get little flashback of how you proposed to Catherine you open the box and start taking out rings one by one.

"No"

"No"

"No"

"No"

"No"

You pick up the sixth ring and you start have a flashback.

Catherine is opening the box of the wedding ring.

I can't believe it ofcourse I'll marry you Y/N.

Then you see her wearing her wedding dress and with a 5 month pregnant belly then the vision goes back to the ring then the flashback ended.

Then you open your eyes looking at the ring in between your thumb and index fingers.

"Catherine"

You put the wedding ring on your right ring finger.

1 minute later

You walk to the cage door with a shotgun your left hand kick open the cage door knocking a bunch of things onto the ground with four gas cans liking on the ground you walk back the front of the counter and throw the box of rings on the counter just as gideon ripped the knife out of his hand.

You pump the shotgun with your left hand grab the trigger with his right hand and aim it at Gideon's chest.

"You have one chance to live"

"T-T-Take any thing you want."

"Thank you." you say with a smile.

You walk over to a gas can pick it up and dump it all over the counter in front of Gideon.

"Now your going to tell me where I can find the rest of Jackie boys little party pals."

"The pit they all hang out at the pit a shity little bar where "The Count's" little fuck heads hang out there Johnny Boy Bandito lives there up stairs all right.

"Johnny Boy."

A little flashback

Johnny is standing there laughing and saying.

"Oh baby oh baby give it to me harder.

End of flashback

You kick the front of the counter braking the glass.

"A hole Jolly!!" You say as you kick the other front side of the other counter

"Party of jolly pirates."

"Hey what are you doing!! Jesus Christ in a hat."

You aim the gun at his chest again and say.

"Hold still."

Gideon stops moving and holds both of his hands up.

"One of these." As you throws the ring at him.

"Is a life" you throw another ring at him.

"A life you helped destroy." and another ring is thrown at him.

"I'm begging you." He says as he gets on his knees with his hands held out in mercy. "Please don't kill me."

You lift the gun up barrel faceing the sealing.

"I'm not going to kill you."

"Your job will be to tell the rest of them that death is coming to the rest of them."

"Tonight."

You grab the box of rings and pour them into the barrel and let the box fall to the ground.

"And tell them that Y/N Grieves sends his regards."

The you walk over to a shelf full of guitars you grab one that is black by the neck and walk out the door with the shotgun slouched on his right shoulder.

"You walk out of here there going to erase your sorry ass your nothing but street trash you hear me nothing but street trash motherfucker!!"

You stop at the door as he is yelling at you you turn your head slightly towards him.

"Is that gasoline I smell."

Gideon turns fearful the instinct you say this.

"N-no man No!!"

You walk out and the Crow flys outside as you leave then you turn around and fire the rings out completely destroying the pawnshop in a fireie explosion.

You start to walk away from the burning building as you walk a cross the street a police cruiser pulls over right in front of you and the police officer gets out and aims his pistol at you.

"Police don't move!"

But you ignore him keep walking.

"I said don't move!"

Then you stop and look at him.

"I always thought the police said fress"

"Yeah well I am the police and I said don't move snow white if you do your dead."

You finish slinging the onto your back.

"And I say I'm dead and I move. you put your hands in the air and take two more steps.

The police officer steps back a foot and chocks his pistol and says

"Not one more step."

"I'm serious I'll shoot."

"Then shoot." You say as you put your arms to the side.

"If you will" you then curtsy and look up at him.

"Office Abort."

"What are you nuts walk into a gun." He says with a confession.

"What are you high."

You stand up and look at him with a puzzled expression.

"You don't remember me."

"What are you talking about?"

"How about Catherine and Hannah do you remember Catherine and Hannah Grieves."

"There died my friend."

"I want you to move to the curb come on nice and easy."

You look back at the curb.

"Come on move it!"

You turn around and walk over to the curb.

"Now we're going to wait for backup your to friggin weird for."

He says as you put the guitar on your lap and set on the curb.

"Oh it gets better do you know someone named "The Count" he had a friend that shouldn't have played with knives."

"Like the coat."

"Your the guy that murdered Jackie."

"He was already dead... he died a year ago the moment he touched them... there all died they just don't know it yet."

The police officer turns his head over at a couple of looters.

"Hey get away from there!!" The officer shouts at the looters.

Then he turns back around to see that you have all but disappeared.

He looks all around him then he puts the gun in its holster.

"Ah great... the guy shows up... looking like a Mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open... well at least he didn't do that walking against the wind shit I hate that."

The End of chapter two

I apologize about taking so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
64.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.