๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ | ๐˜๐๐๐...

By 38babyslump

"๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ , ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž " "๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" More

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ..
๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ ..
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 1
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 2
๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 3
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 4
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 5
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 6
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 8
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 9
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 10
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 11
๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 12
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 13
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 14
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 15
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 16
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 17
๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 18
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 19
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 20
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 21

๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— 7

1.6K 75 16
By 38babyslump

Nahmir POV ..

"hey mir mir" summer says almost making me gag , ive been with her dirty ass all day and i can't stand her voice anymore .

"yes so that's why I had to tell her like girl you shouldn't be walking round looking like that these niggas will put labels on you quick fast and in a hu-" summer says before I finally had enough of her talking .

"Damn!" I say interupting summer and her friends conversation , they both look at me confusedly and I quickly have to think of an excuse . "Those smoothies are taking really long " I say looking at the time .

"Yeah they really are ... can you go see if there done ?" Summer says with a pouty face , "yess ofcouser babes " I say smiling before I get up and walk away . I walk up to the smoothie stand and grab our smoothies .

As I walk down the school court , an idea smacks me right across the face . I reach in my pocket and grab some sugar I use when my diabetes starts acting up and pour it all into summers friends drink .

she has some sort of allergic reaction to sugar . I quickly put the sugar in my pocket and keep walking , I soon get to the table and hand them both there smoothies . I impatiently watch as her friend uses her spoon to stir the smoothie .

I begin to get impatient , "so hows your smoothies ?" I say taking a sip of mines . "Mines is delicious, how bout yours Melanie ?" Summer says looking up at her friend . "Hold on , I haven't tried it yet " Melanie says taking a picture of her drink with her phone .

"Pose for the camera guys " she says backing up some , me and summer both smile and hold up our smoothies . Ugh I wanna kill myself for doing this shit I think to myself. As soon as she's done my smile drops and I sit and wait for her to take a sip just to see what happens .

"Cheers" she says smiling and lifting her cup , we all bump cups and I watch as he pink lips lay on the rim of the cup . "Mhmm it's great " Melanie says placing her cup down and wiping around her mouth .

I look at her confusedly , why the fuck ain't that shit working ? . Gotdamnit that was gonna be the highlight of my fucking day watching this bitch almost die from a seizure or sum shit .

I roll my eyes and continue to sit my smoothie in piece , "Melanie ?" I hear summer say worriedly . I look up and see Melanie stuck in a still position with her hand over her chest . A small smile creeps upon my lips.

Her eyes begin to roll behind her head and she falls out the bench , " Mir call for help " Summer says shaking me . I snap out of my intrigued trance and get up and scream . "Someone help please !!" I scream with the widest smile on my face .

The school police come over and help her , I watch as her body lays their stiffly .

I look over and see summers retarded ass crying , "Come here girl it's okay " I say disgustedly wrapping my arms around her and watching the ambulance . I smile at the scene I had caused ; I should do this more often .

I then catch a small glimpse of kentrell and he shakes his head at the small grin on my face .

"Don't play with me kentrell" I mouth to him before he goes running off and I continue to comfort summers ugly ass .

Kentrell pOV ..

I run off out of the eating area and place my hands over my face and bend down , "what the hell is going on" I say in utter shock .

I hear footsteps, like heels and instantly stand up correctly , "hunny are you okay" A brown skin short lady says tapping my shoulder . I look at her for a moment and it looks like I've seen her before .. I try to think as I stare at her .

Mir ...... Mir  ... mirs mom ! I think

"Your mirs  mom right ?" I say a little too loudly , "yes um your a little loud " she says look around to make sure no one heard . "Oh well I'm kentrell, mirs friend nice to meet you " I say smiling.

She gives me a quick little nervous smile before beginning to walk off , "could I ask you something?" I say trying to get her attention . She slowly turns around and I walk closer to her and whisper "does  Mir  take any medication for anything  , between me and you " I say .

She looked around cautiously before whispering in my ear . "He takes ADD meds and other things just to help him from past experiences , we don't want what happend at the last school to happen here" she says quietly.

"What happened at the last school " I say curiously , her eyes go wide . "I said too much , don't tell Jahseh about this " she says before running off quickly .

"WAIT !" I scream after her but she's continues to walk , "DAMN !" I scream .

....

Nahmir POV ..

"i didn't do anything " I say with a small grin. "Don't fuckin play with me Mir!" Kentrell screams in my face lowkey turning me on . "I like when your rough " I say biting my lip .

Kentrell lets out a breath of air . "I know about you .. I know about you and your other school and what happened " kentrell says making me tense up in fear . "W-what do you mean other schools ?" I say trying to play it off .

"I know everything " kentrell breaths on my neck .

I push him away from me and put my knife up to his throat

"You don't know shit . Don't get anybody hurt by making dumb decisions my love " I whisper into his ear .

"Now give mama a kiss " I say smiling at him , his facial expression is tense and angry so I slide my hand down inside his pants .

omniscient pov

Nahmir gigglies as he slides his hand into kentrells pants and he bites his lip happily .

Mir lets out a dramatic gasp "hes so big , oh my god " Mir says as he starts to jerk off kentrell . Kentrell starts to bite his lip as well and look up at the ceiling in pleasure.

(They in the locker room )

"M-Mir s-stop we in s-school mane" kentrell stutters out. "Shush my baby let me make him happy " Mir says leaving a soft kiss on kentrells lips .

Nahmir soon bend down on his knees cheesing up at kentrell, he slowly wipe out kentrells length and spits on it , he uses his mouth to trail the spit up and down kentrells shaft before starting to lick the sides .

At this point kentrells dick was rock hard and his legs were shaking and Mir had barely even done anything yet . "Stop teasing bae" kentrell groans out .

Nahmir giggles quietly "sorry daddy" he says before slowly shoving kentrells length all the way in his mouth while looking right into kentrells eyes . "Awww shit ! Mir " kentrell says squeezing his eyes shut in pleasure.

"Look at me " Nahmir says going back down on kentrells dick until it's all the way in the back of his throat , he wraps his mouth around kentrells length and start to suck him off uncontrollably. He swirls his neck , let's kentrells dick  touch his to dukes over and over .

"I'm finna buss " kentrell says pushing nicks head down further. Mir  pulls it out his mouth and slaps it on his tongue laughing "it taste so good" Mir say happily . He licks the tip swinging his tongue around it in a circle.

"Kentrell now starts to take dominance, he grabs mirs hair and shoves his length into his mouth while Mir places his hands on kentrells sides to keep balancing . Mir lets kentrell mouth fuck him as he moans into his dick .

Kentrell pulls his length out of nicks mouth "cum in my mouth " Mir says smiling . Kentrell slowly jerk and soon nutted directly in mirs mouth .

Mir screams in exitedment "it's so good " Mir says swallowing it all . "You okay princess " kentrell says pulling up his pants ,"hold up we ain't done " Mir says pulling his pants back down .

Mir bends over on these mats in the corner and raises his ass in the air , he pulls down his shorts and spreads his legs . He starts to shake his ass revealing  his wet core .

He licks his fingers and begins to finger himself  slowly , he moans out quietly .

hey i hate making sex sciences guys but how y'all doin 😖

Saturday November 16th , 4:08 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.4K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•
218K 7.1K 29
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐—บy ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›?" " ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž"
192K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."