『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

By LunarSkieYT

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

8

15.3K 648 756
By LunarSkieYT

Cradles - Sub Urban

"Dont be bemused its just the news, I'm Nadja Chamak, a man with the intention of a personal postal express delivery on a hang glider has gone out of control! The police are currently on the scene, will Ladybug and Chat noir show up to save this man? Stay tunned!"

"Woah that's so cool!"

"I wonder if Ladybug will save him."

"Excuse me Miss Bustier can I go to the bathroom?" Marinette asked as you walked into the classroom behind Adrien.

Adrien peeked at his phone and instantly turned around to look at you with sincere eyes.
"I'll be right back [Y/N]"

"Miss Bustier could I also go to the bathroom?" Adrien asked as Miss Bustier excused him.

"Alright class lets settle down, we have a new student with us today, I'm sure you've all met [Y/N]" she assumed motioning towards yourself.

"H-hi.." you waved politely while giving them a smile.

"Hi [Y/N]" you heard mixed voices say as you stopped waving, the awkward smile still on your face.

"[Y/N] why don't you sit in Marinette's spot since she's not here, I'm sure she wont mind moving when she gets back." Miss Bustier said as Alya gave you a worried face.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could sit in the back? I'd hate to mess with the seating arrangement." you said as the whole class gasped in shock.

"She's so kind!"

"She's so considerate! Wow!!"

"Heh..thanks?"

♡♡♡

"And then we wont have to keep secrets from each other anymore

We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawkmoth, then we can both run away to and island far away from everything. We'll live off nothing but fruit and we'll have a little pet hamster and we'll name it.."

"CHAT NOIR"

"I cant accept this rose from you.. I've told you already I'm in love with someone else..."

"I know Milady. But if we weren't here, would things be different between us?"

"Well, you know, I can't even begin to imagine him not being here. I'm sorry Chat Noir I really gotta get going.. And you'd better do the same."

♡♡♡

It was after school and you had been looking for Adrien to watch his fencing class. You'd looked everywhere but he hadn't been seen since he left class this morning.

You checked the locker room where students were in and out constantly with fencing gear, you hoped to find him there.

To your surprise you found him sitting down next to a really pretty girl with short blue~ish black hair.

You quickly went around the corner to observe what was happening. Sure you were invading their privacy but that wasn't important right about now. You could see Adrien handing her a rose which made your cheeks heat up.

There was nothing between you and Adrien, you two had barley known each other for a week. But something about seeing him with her made you all flustered and irritated.

The fencing instructor came inside to speak with Adrien as well as the other girl so you slipped around the corner and left the locker room.

BUZZ BUZZ

From: Miss Blogger

"Hey girl we're meeting at Juleka's place for a serious girl talk. We need all the help we can get. I'll send you the address."

You sighed with relief. Finally something to get your mind of off all this boy drama.

In less than a minute Alya messaged you the address and you were walking to Juleka's house. Since the akuma attack happened, classes were cut short and so was Adrien's fencing lesson. You were pretty sure he wouldn't mind if you dipped to go somewhere else.

You sighed as you walked down the streets of Paris. Four more months and you would be gone...

♡♡♡

You arrived at the house- or should you say, boat. It was alarming large with clutter all over the place, you weren't sure if you should knock or just climb aboard.

"H-Hello...?" you whispered, looking around for any signs of life.

"[Y/N]...?" a familiar voice asked as you turned to meet a pair of blue eyes.

"Oh hey Luka what are you doing here?" you asked tilting your head like a confused puppy.

"I kinda live here.." he said with a chuckle, brushing his bangs out of his face.

"YOU LIVE HERE?" You deadpanned recalling that he did tell you he lived on a boat.

Luka chuckled as he brushed his bangs out of his face "You're a funny girl [Y/N], let me help you up" he extended his hand which you took as he helped you climb aboard the ship.

"Thank you, do you have any idea where the girls are?" You asked as you let go of his hand looking around once more.

"Down the stairs to your right, they're in the living room" he replied as you nodded and took off.

"Thanks Luka!" You said as you rushed down the stairs, hoping you weren't late to the girl talk.

♡♡♡

"Okay girls we need ideas quick!" Alya demanded as she snapped her fingers.

"Tell him that you already planned to go hang with your gfs" Alix suggested

"Actually girls I dont think I want to cancel.." Marinette sighed as she let down her head.

You rushed in to find the girls all huddled up in a circle. They all started at you blinking with confusion.

"S-sorry..got lost on the way..haha.." you tried to play it off with an innocent smile but they all just erupted into laughter.

"Its okay girl just have a seat, we were just talking about what Marinette should do." Rose said as she patted the seat next to her.

You accepted her offer as you sat down and could tell that Marinette was bummed about something.

"Soo what exactly is going on..?" You asked looking up to meet everyones faces.

"Marinette got herself in a situation where Adrien is going to the ice skating rink with her and Kamagi! It'll be so awkward!" Alya stated with a huge hand gesture.

You eye twitched as you looked at Marinette.."Why dont I just come with you?"

Everyone gasped and Marinette looked up at you with sinister eyes, "Really..you'd do that for me?" She questioned.

"Of course, think of it as a girls date!" You giggled which seemed to cheer her up.

"Alright then its settled, Im gonna go to the ice rink with Adrien!..a-and [Y/N]!" She corrected herself as she very quickly almost forgot that you were going with her.

Everyone cheered and went in for a group hug which you perfectly timed to duck and avoid it. Hugs weren't your thing. You timed your escape very stealthily as you tip toed upstairs and made your way home, this would take a lot of preparing..

♡♡♡

"Say..are you free tomorrow..?"

A/N: Im not dead you fuckers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 22.6K 67
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 → The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one. ⋘ 忘却 ⋙ Various! Miraculous Ladybug x F! Reader 𝘓𝘰𝘷�...
1.7K 83 6
A normal kid with a somewhat normal life is what you were. If someone were to tell you you'd become a superhero on the first day back at school you'd...
12.9K 356 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
27.4K 2.7K 88
Those are the future stories that I'm planning to release once a story is over. whatever you like a story, please vote on it, and i will start always...