no longer your mate(under Edi...

By NelitaChun

April Williams is omega in her pack[sunshine pack] she gets bullied everyday...her brother Jake Williams blam... More

Intro
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not a chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
not a chapter

Chapter 1

6.3K 112 10
By NelitaChun

Aprils POV

April get your ass down here and make breakfast right now!” My brother Jake said. I just rolled my eyes at that, it's nothing new to me. I hate him and the pack for the way they treat me. The only reason I'm still here is I’m waiting for my mate to find out I’m his mate. I know he will reject me; nothing will change for me here if I continue to stay. Maybe then I can finally leave this pack for good since there’s nothing here for me anymore, and nothing will hold me back. 

     Anyhow, I hurriedly went downstairs to the kitchen before my so call brother came back and give me a beating again. I need to convince them that I’m weak omega, which is not true, but they don't need to know how strong I really am. In this pack we have 360 members, if I don't make something that they don't like, they beat me and tell me what a disgrace I am in the pack. So, I went to make food for everyone and set the table. I hear them coming downstairs and see my mate with his slut in his arm. My Wolf, Selena, wanted to come out and rip her apart for touching our mate, but I told her it's not worth it; he doesn’t deserve us as his mate. I just can't wait to see his face when he finds out that I am his mate.

     I went back to my room and laid down on my bed, thinking how it will go. I just want to get it over with already. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear when someone came in my room. When I felt a little pain in my left cheek, I snap out of my thoughts and look who slap me. I saw who it was, the soon to be alpha. He looked pissed. I swiftly got up from my bed and I stood in front of him. My head was down, I didn't want to look at him and piss him off more. I was waiting for him to talk, but nothing came. So, I looked up and wanted to ask him if he needed anything; I wish I didn't look up…boy I am in deep trouble.

     "What are you looking at slut," said Louis in anger voice. It hurts me a little when he calls us that. I just want to shout at him when he calls us that name. I had to hold my anger in me, ‘just wait, all of you are getting what coming,’ I say in my mind.

"I want you to clean the pack house for my birthday party tonight. So, everything should be clean when I come back from school got it?", Louis demanded. 

"Yes alpha." I answered as he walks out of my room. Guess I can't go to school since I’m forced to clean and fix everything for the party tonight…it’s going to be one hell of a mess.

Two hours later

     I finish cleaning every room in the pack house and now I’m going to start make food. Just some pizza, hot wings, chicken nuggets, etc. While I finish make those, I start make the cake, strawberry and chocolate cake. Once I finish make the cake batter and put in the oven to cook. I start fix the tables and set everything for the party just as everyone came back from work and school. Once the cake was cooked, I decorated it. After that, I went to my room to get clean and ready for the party like everyone else. Well, tonight is the night I well get rejected from my mate.

Edited by hellena4hoes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
888K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
3.2M 85.2K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
557K 13.7K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...