bad boy & the nerd

De ashlynonofrey

this isn't your typical bad boy falls in love with the nerd.. what happens when the bad boy player hooks up w... Mais

chapter 1- the party

chapter 2 was is just a one night stand?

46 2 1
De ashlynonofrey

that morning a woke up and Colton wasn't in bed with me, where could he be? it was his house! I quietly walk down the stairs to find his house spotless and him shirtless making breakfast.
Colton looks at me with confusion and rises an eyebrow "you're still here?" ouch, I looked at him " uh yeah I thought you sorta l-liked me" it came out as a question. he looked at me and laughed "your just another hump and jump get your things and leave" he smirked, my face heated up and I tried to hold in my tears but it was impossible, he looked at me "I don't care if you cry just leave my house". he said in a bored tone

when I got home I called Taylor and Peyton and told them everything & they went on about how much of a jerk he was. schools gonna suck.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a cute maroon shirt and left my hair in its natural waves and headed to school.

I pulled up and saw the only and only Colton, I tried my best to avoid him as he was staring at me, I can't believe he took my virginity and broke my heart & had the right to stare at me! I kept my head down as I passed him but I was halted to a stop when someone grabbed my arm, I looked up to see Colton smirking at me "you know I can't get you out of my head" he smirked. I raised an eyebrow and smirked "yeah well I wish I could say the same but I can't" with that a smirked and walked away, take that bad boy!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...