๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

14.8K 1.1K 153
By the_silentlover

Hello guys...

Wassup???

Ok guys just have a look at the picture in the Media Box this is my own design guys I mean not anything unique but my first ever design as m persuing Fashion Designing so yeah I wanted to share it with u guys too do tell me and yeah HONEST ANSWER PLZ..

Ok so coming back to update..

Enjoy...

•••••••••••

That "I Hate You" with a tight hug after a big fight,,,,

Is a lot more special than a
"Love You" 💝

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Everyone were sitting and enjoying and none of them asked anything about yesterday from Nandini as instructed by Manik. Alia though wanted to talk to her brother about this but Manik denied her saying it's not the right time and she agreed... Now all were discussing about the next function to be held of Dhrulya's wedding i.e. Their Sangeet function.. They were discussing about all this when Aryaman entered with Harshad and Nandini's gaze fell on them and and they also looked at her with different emotions in their eyes..... Manik looked at Nandini gazing at one direction so he too looked at the direction and rage filled in his eyes... Everyone saw them and stood up from their seats... Aryaman come forward with Harshad following him.. He came and stood infront of Nandini.. Seeing this Cabir and Abhi were about to move towards Nandini when Manik stopped them...

Cabir:(whispered) Manik leave me yaar I swear if he talked a single word against her na then I'll...

Abhi:(completing him) Kill Him....

Manik:(smirking) Don't worry guys there would no need of that.. just wait and watch... Or waise bhi,, Nandini is not weak that she would need any of us to protect her.. Let her fight for herself too...

Cabir and Abhi looked at him with puzzled face... While Aryaman stood infront of Nandini where she was ignoring his gaze and was looking down...

Aryaman: Why??? Why you did this Nandini???

Nandini looked at him and then at Harshad who was standing with his hands on his chin smirking...

Nandini: Aryaman... I..I...

Harshad:(fake sad face) Nandini Plz... Just don't say anything... You know yesterday also I didn't said anything to you as it was my sister's engagement and I really didn't wanted to ruin it just bcoz of you... But plz m saying Stay Away from me... Yesterday also u tried to come to me and... For god sake just be in your limits Nandini... (Pointing towards Fab 5) They all don't know anything about you that's why u are still here otherwise you don't deserve their love....

Manik fisted his hands listening his Bulshit but he didn't wanted to speak anything as he wanted Nandini to fight back for herself.. He looked at Nandini who was looking at Harshad with disbelief.....

Harshad: By the Way Nandini.. this tym Who is your Pawn?? No I mean whose life u want to destroy with your innocence...opps fake innocence.. Ummmm let me guess.... Manik Malhotra?? Yeah he is the one right .. I knew it from starting that you are greddy but this much??? You can even stoop so low for money?? I have never imagined... See Arya... You are watching it right .. I told you from starting that What type of a girl she is?? She is nothing but a fuc**** SL** man******...........

Thudddddddddd....

And Harshad fell half down with the force and he looked at the person who did this to saw Nandini standing with rage filled in her eyes.... Seeing his brother like this Aryaman spoke..

Arya: Nandini??

Nandini:(cutting him) Shut Up Aryaman Khanna... Just Shut Up... Don't. Come. In. Between. Not. Today....
And You Harshad Khanna... What does you think of yourself?? Hmm.. And who the hell gave you rights to call me like this... How Dare You Harshad???? I am quite.. ok fine.. I never spoke anything.. ok fine.. you wanted to let me down in front of my own best friend.. okkkkkkk fineeeee.. BUT you'd don't have ANY Rights To Call Me this.
.this... Chee... What do ypu think of yourself?? Are you some Saint or what?? I never said anything to you neither anything against you... Not bcoz m afraid of you . It's bcoz I Care for my Loved Ones... It Is Just Bcoz You Are Brother of Aryaman Whom He Loves Very Much and I knew it... I knew it that Aryaman will never be able to Hate you bcoz It Will hurt Him Back.... (Sighing) I...I am not weak... I was never... But You Made Me... You... I.. (wiping her tears) And about which Truth are you talking?? Hmm?? And what's this Target of mine hmmm?? Are you by any chance wants to say that I was Your Target ... When it's totally opposite in actual... (Shouting) Now It's Enough.... Enough is Enough.. Now m not gonna hear anything...I have seen that what had I get by keeping quiet... Now no more... (To Aryaman) You know right that what happened that day?? But you know what YOU Actually Don't Know...You just know your Brother's side of story right... Now Hear Mine's Aryaman Khanna and this tym you have to hear it..... (With tears) That Day... It..it wasn't me.. who called Harshad.. Instead it was Him Who..who called me there and that too taking your name...I.. I didn't knew that it was Him... I.. I thought that you wants to meet me that's why I went there.. but I never knew that... That, that day would be my biggest nightmare.. My Own Birthday would become the horror nightmare for me... When.. when I went there it was all.. all dark... I was calling you when......

Flashback:

Nandini: Arya.... Arya where are you?? Listen you know Naa I hate Darkness... Arya come out yaar what kind of horrible surprise it is...?? Aacha listen now it's enough now I'll count 3 only if you come out then it's good Otherwise I'll go.....One.. Two.. Two and half... Ok fine.. Th....

She was about to speak when someone covered her eyes with his palm and she halted in her movements... Nd the person spoke in her ears..

Person:(husikly) I got you Sweetheart.. Finally...

And Nandini stood numb at her place at once her all frame got still listening the voice and recognising it and the fact that she was all alone here... She came out of his hold and turned around to see the Villain of het life standing infront of her..

Nandini: Harshad... What are u doing here??? Where is Ar.. Aryaman?? And tum... Tum yahan Kyun??

Harshad:(smirked) Relax Sweetheart it's just me... Me and You.. Aloneee... Now we will do whatever we wants to do without Aryaman disturbing us. Isn't it grt...??

Nandini: Shut Up... How Dare you even think anything like this...Just Stay Away from me Harshad...

Harshad:(coming forward) What if I don't?? Sweetheart?? What if I don't hmmm?? What will you do?? Bolo ...

Nandini:(moving backwards) Har...shad listen just stay ..stay away . Don't..don't come here.. Stay Away...

Harshad:(nodding his head still moving towards her) No no sweetheart.. No today.. From the day 1 when I saw you I was waiting for this day when you and I would be Alone.. and today we are... So how can you expect me to back out today and miss this golden opportunity... Today I'll fulfil my all dreams I have seen... I promise u just have to co-operate...

Nandini collided with the wall and was now trapped between Him and the wall. Tears of helplessness were flowing from her eyes. She was trying to push him away and ran. She was shouting for help but that place was scheduled so noone was there..

Nandini: (crying) Harshad plz...plz leave me.. plz...

Harshad ignoring her rants moves toward her neck and start biting it while pinning her both hands on the wall which she was struggling hard to remove but his hold was way much tighter for the fragile girl... He was sucking, biting and nibbling her neck and was doing Tortures where the poor soul was crying and was begging the monster to leave her but he wasn't showing any kind of mercy on her.. He torn her sleeves from shoulder and start biting it giving the immense pain to the girl... He was about to claim her lips when.......

Will tell in the next chapter guys 😀

Ok so sorry but late I mean I promised to do on Thursday and it's Friday but m sorry...

Ok so I don't know what I had write just bear it.. plz 😆

So coming up to te update...

How's it???

Who Hates and wants to kill Harshad 🙇🙇??

How was the slap?? Do u guys expected it to be Nandini 🤔🤔

Manik let Nandini fight any words for it🙆

Nandini's Outburst??

Past still left.. 🙃

Will do next update soonish.. Promise..🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.6K 21
โค It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
840K 43.2K 69
Love is just a 4 letter word but a very precious feeling in the world but still a few fail to understand the true meaning behind it. A similar thing...
78.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
6.6K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...