For the Love of Tickle Torture

By WellUhYeahHaHa

A not-so-fluffy story about a girl named April who kidnaps a boy named Jake for her tickle amusement. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chatper Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Four

14.3K 32 4
By WellUhYeahHaHa

~~Jake's been left alone so we will listen to his panicked thoughts. This all takes place in his mind.

Oh this is not good. Who was the last person I spoke to?
     ...Zach yesterday. Yesterday? I don't know what day it is. I should have talked more because there is no way anyone will even notice I'm missing. Oh I'm so screwed.

     I'm alone. It's quiet in here. Is it night? Maybe I could scream until someone heard me. Is she gone for the night?
     Her. Was it...

     April. She was familiar. But, no I don't know her. She was pretty. I mean yeah. She's crazy though. Will she kill me...no don't think about that. She just wants to tickle me. Which is weird.

God this is so weird, I haven't been tickled in so long. I hate it. It feels horrible. Like an electric shock running through me...I'm squirming.

     Okay stop. I'm more frustrated than anything. Why wouldn't I talk to my friends and family more. Who will save me? How will I escape? And there's no way I can sleep right now. I'll just lay here and stare at the ceiling all night.
     Night? Was it night?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...