I SEE YOU

By Tomipaddy

What could go wrong when Andreea choses dare and she has to kiss one of the prettiest girls in school? But th... More

The summer party
The family
3
Bruises
I see you
Part of me
That summer day
Field trip
Truth or Dare
Dizzy
Right here
The morning
Home
School days
First
Cold
Do it yourself
A helping hand
Math homework
Fight
Magnetic force
Road trip
Road trip 2

Unresponsive

1.4K 45 0
By Tomipaddy

Andreea's pov:

I push my two digits harder into Mia, this time the sex is different, I want her to feel the way that I'm feeling. This is more passionate, more carnal.

But she accepts all of it. All of me. Her moans tell me how much she's enjoying it. I bite again at the same spot into her neck. I want that spot to be visible to everyone.

She can only hold tighter, I think I got a lot of scratches on my back and arms. But its totally worth it.

"Andreea..God Please uh" and she hides her head into the nape of my neck. I love her so much, she's so cute. But I think this is not enough for her. If only I were a guy to give her more pleasure.

I think that this is the only time that I actually envy boys. They get just one thing that could make my life easier. Her walls are not ready yet for another finger, it would be too big for her.
The last thing I want is for her to be scared.

"Andreea why did you stop?" She tells me breathless, looking at me demandingly. I kiss her lips.

"I want you to feel all of it" and I get down between her legs. I swipe my tongue once and her head falls back.

"Baby hold it a little longer" and she groans and whimpers and scratches my arms.

"Fine" she says in a breath. Her walls tighten around my fingers. I swipe my tongue again and began the motion. Mia is so beautiful, its actually crazy.

She takes my left hand and intertwines our hands. I think, I have never in my life felt closer to someone as I am to her. Her intertwining our fingers as I keep fucking her.

She's a romantic, I thought I would never fall for this type of people, but nothing is impossible. Mia keeps on whimpering my name and holding it as much as she could.

After several seconds of this, I am pretty proud of myself. I look up at her and her eyes are half lidded. I give her my smirk and curl my fingers.

Her eyes widen and she let's go

"Oh, frick, yes Andreea, Andreea, Andreea, oh god I love you, I love you so mm..Andreea, keep going, frick, love you" and I smile at my
Inarticulate girlfriend. I really like how her brain short circuited and those were the only things she was mainly thinking about.

I peck her lips and I can see the drool from her lips. She's so cute. My hand brushes away the wet strays of hair from her face. I help her get away from the counter and put her gently in the bed.

"Did you like it?" I ask her and make small circles on her twitching thigh.

She looks at me "loved it" and hugs me. We keep cuddling and being close to each other.

"Mia you need to take a shower" but she doesn't respond. I try to pinch her ass but she remains silent.

When I get away from her arms trap, my girlfriend is fast asleep. Her drool remaining where it was. I kiss her forehead and get up. She whimpers a little from the lack of body warmth but doesn't make any other move.

Ok, she's so cute like this but I cannot let her be this wet and sweaty. I mean, I could because she looks hot like this and smells amazing but then she'll be mad at me.

I go look in the bathroom for some wet tissue or paper towels. I found them under a cupboard. When I get back I see that my girlfriend cheated on me with my hoodie.

I take a picture of it, naturally. So defenceless. Slowly, I take her legs apart and get the wet tissue to work. She doesn't even bulge or try to move away. I must have exhausted her a lot today.

When I try to get the tissue to the paper bin she holds me by the wrist. I could hear a faint mumble and then as I get closer to her she locks her arms around my waist.

Good, she got me once again. I try to move away but she whimpers and I really don't want to wake her up. She's so tired.

So I let her nuzzle against me and use me as a warm pillow. Mia really has a thing for my boobs, once again she leans her head against my chest.

I pat her head slowly and get my phone from the bed. I keep scrolling around or texting Mike, when Finn texts me something about Mia and Lily.

Finn: do you want Lily and Mia to Mike's party?

So sudden, what should I say? Uh, Why ask me this? Does he thing there might be something between me and Mia. I hug Mia closer to me.

Andreea: dunno, do you want them?

Finn: I want Lily to stop being a cunt.

Andreea: and I want to have wings

Finn: fuck off, can you help me get back with her?

Andreea: uh, how in the world could I help you? She hates me.

Finn: then tell me what to do. You had a lot of boyfriends

Andreea: there weren't that many!

Finn: yeah sure jan. There were so many you always meet up with one of them at school or any other place.

Andreea: fuck off, this is not how you get my help stupid

Finn: sorry, now help. How do you get back with someone. How did you do it?

Andreea: have sex with them

I mean, I really am telling the truth. We were fighting an hour ago and now we cuddle and everything is alright and rainbows are amazing.

Finn: stop making fun of me and help me

Andreea: have you considered talking to her?

Finn: she doesn't respond to my texts

Andreea: not via text dummy, be more original go to her house and try to buy her something. Dunno Finn be romantic.

Finn: ok but I need to text Mia to tell me where Lily is. Don't want to go in there and be all alone.

Andreea: ok text me about it later

Finn: thanks mate you the one

Andreea: so we do invite Mia and Lily to the house

Finn: obviously, I want to find out about Lily's body

Andreea: ew dude fuck off

Then after a while Mia wakes up and startles me as well.

"Andreea?" And I reassured her is me.

"Yes baby, I'm here" and she nuzzles into me again. But I really need to go back home. I need to help Annais with her school project. I keep calling her name but she won't respond.

"What?" She grumbles and looks at me confused.

"I need to go" and she nods at me and turns around.

"Be safe" and she falls back asleep. Ok, well this was so easy, what the actual fuck, so she didn't even need me to sleep better? Such an asshole. She used me for sex and then left me like a whore.

I pinch her cheek and then hold her nose a little. She groans and hides her face in her arms. Then I poke her stomach and she turn around to me.

"What?" She grumbles again, slightly annoyed.

"You are an asshole?" And she frowns

"Huh?" And her eyes close again

"See, you don't even listen to me when I'm talking to you" and She sighs

"Andreea just because my eyes are closed doesn't mean that my ears are closed, although it would be a cool feature" and she remains with her eyes closed.

I stare at her and she sighs again, deeper

"That means that I'm listening, you dummy" and I nod.

"So why would you let me go that easily, I thought you needed me to sleep better?" And she groans

"Andreea you told me that you have a school project with Annais and I don't want my favourite girl to be late" and I smile at that. I'm her favour...

"Late to school with her project, I want her to have the best one in the whole class" and I gasp

"Wait Annais is your favourite girl?" And she groans and turns around, her back now being the one who I would be talking to.

"You are going to be late" she says and I slap her ass and get out of the apartment. She calls after me but I don't respond and get out.

When I arrive back home, I check my phone and there are 0 texts from Mia. She fell back asleep! The audacity.

She's going to pay for it tomorrow at school. I call mike.

"What bisch?" And I groan

"I need your help"

"Again?"

"What do you mean again, I'm your friend, you don't keep counting it"

And he groans "what is it now?"

"Mia is an ass, she didn't say goodbye when I left"

And then I wait for his response

"Mike you still there?"

"Yeah sorry I was searching for your neurons, you would assume that because there are so few it would be easy to find them. Huh"

"Shut up, it really is a big deal"

"Ok what do you need now?"

"I want to make her jealous, I mean I'm always the one who's bothered let me give her the same medicine" and he responds with a simple ok.

"So what do you need from me? Cuz sis I'm not going to be your bf. Not my type"

"Fuck off, not you, but do you know a girl that Mia hates? Or doesn't like?"

"Not really, the girl is friends with everyone, or in good terms with everyone" and I groan

"Wait but what if you acted cold towards her?"

"But I already am doing that"

"Yeah but in school! Not at home where I bet your fat ass is all over her and nurturing her"

"Oh you are right. So I should act cold?"

"Yeah, until she realises that you are not available whenever she pleases"

"True true, you da one mike, bye"

"Bye bisch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 974 22
Alison suddenly had trouble swallowing. Charlie leaned in slowly. She did it so slowly that Alison could have stopped her a million times before thei...
179K 12.3K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
3.6M 100K 42
Without hesitation I crashed my lips to his. He was too surprised to kiss back at first, but he quickly recovered and snaked his arms around me. No...
58.6K 2.3K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...