Royal Diaries - Kang Minhee x...

LunaJamir által

Y/n , grounded by her grandmother since she was very little, lives a simple life in the woods along with her... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

9

1.1K 78 3
LunaJamir által

Jinhyuk introduce all his friends to me.

Although they are harmless, I feel uncomfortable.

"I'll just go, get some fresh air"

I walk around taking in the fresh air.

"Hey pretty! Want a drink with me?" I shake my head as a sign of no, walking away everytime someone asks  for a drink.

"This place is poison" I block my nose with my palm as the scent of the alcohol lingers in my nose. 'I should get outta here' I thought walking to where my feet is dragging along. My lips suddenly curves upward on seeing the view. I took a step forward looking around to see if anyone's around. Seeing that there's no one, I sigh before taking big strides towards the pool.

I've never seen a pool or such in real but I've seen them in books. Although I grew up in an isolated place, I'm confident that I know about a lot of things and stuffs cause grandma had a room full of different kinds of books. Having nothing to do, I've almost covered up all the books so yeah, that's how I came to learn about the outside world.

"This looks better than the ones in the book" I flash a smile as I took off my heels and dip my feet into the pool.

I hum a song swaying my legs in the pool.

"Such a beautiful girl- " I quickly turn my head as I feel someone's presence next to me. "Don't you know it's dangerous to be here alone?" He whispers in my neck suddenly making me shiver in fear.

I stand on my feet.

"Com'on pretty, I mean no harm" he raise both his hands in the air which were thrust in his pockets earlier and takes a step forward followed by another and finally taking a large stride towards me.

I step back trying to distance away from him.

"You can't get away from me" he flash a wide evil smile. The next thing I know, he's behind me which means he's a vampire and he used his vampire speed to approach me. "Now this position seems better" he tilts his head on the crock of my neck snapping me out of trance.

I can hear him inhaling and exhaling, his cold breathe coming in contact with my skin.

"Blood-" I freeze at the moment. "What happened?" He turns to look at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

His fangs were out.

Scared, I look around to see if anyone's there to help me but saw none, then I turn left and right searching for an exit so that I can run off and looks like there's only one exit.

The vampire follows my gaze, "searching for an exit?" He furrows his brews.

"Get off me" I push him with all my strength but unfortunately he grab me by my arms.

"Nice try. You little filthy human" he breathe against my neck.

I struggled to get off him.

Meanwhile something invaded my mind.

A thought.

Without giving a second thought, I quickly jump into the pool.

I'm drowning.

Drowning. Suddenly images of me drowning in the river appeared on my mind making me unconscious.

I struggle as I raise my head out of the pool so I can catch some breathe and even though I'm struggling to survive, I've notice that the evil vampire have already left.

I gasp.

"He-" I fell underwater again before I can even shout for help. "Help"

I feel my energy drowning.

My body became weak.

My tears were streaming making my vision turn blurry.

No sooner, I saw a figure running towards the pool and suddenly with a loud tud, he jumps into the pool.

Who is he?

He grab my waist and pulls me out.

His forehead placed against mine.

I inhale a huge amount of air and exhale, weakly.

He was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down and his breathe hitting my face.

I wrap my arms around his neck, "help me." I whispered with a weak tone.

Having no strength, I land my head on his chest.

"Y/n!" Someone calls my name but I refuse to move.

I feel more comfortable in whoever's embrace I'm in.

"Y/n, are you okay?" That voice belongs to Wooseok.

I slowly open my eyes and shift my gaze to see few figures standing on the surface. I couldn't recognize the people since my vision went blurry.

Meanwhile I feel myself being lifted up in a bridal way.

"Let's go home" I blink my eyes weakly as I look up at the person's face.

"Staring could kill" he says, finally glancing at me.

"Minhee" I mumble his name.

"Stupid. Who told you to jump into the pool if you don't know how to swim?"

"I-" I pause. "Aren't vampires suppose to be scared of water?"

"Not all the vampires are"

"Y/n" Eunsang approach us. He looks speechless.

"Why did you leave her alone?" Wooseok scolds Eunsang.

"I-" he bites his lips apologetically, "but Minhee, aren't you scared of water?"

"That's not important" Wooseok hits him in his head.

"I'm sorry! Let's go home now" Eunsang apologize again as he tries to pull me in his embrace but Minhee refuse.

"I'll take her home" Minhee said.

______________________________________________

I stare at the ceiling.

Where am I ?

For the past few days, I would wake up staring at a white ceiling but now, the ceiling's black in colour.

I look around, everything's black here.

"This is my room" I heard a voice.

"Who?" I  sit up straight. "It's you?" I sigh in relief seeing Minhee.

"Not surprised?" He asks.

"What?" I question him, annoyed.

"Last night-" his voice turns husky.

"Shut shut shut" I cover myself with the bedsheet.

I can hear him laughing.

"Wait- why am I here though?"

"You don't remember?" He smirks while placing a drink on the nightstand.

I suddenly recollect the events from previous night.

"Don't over think. We didn't-"

"Shut up. I'm not" I threw a pillow at him.

"You are" he winks.

"Whatever"

"But-" he turns to look at me and right then I knew he's up to something.

"Don't you dare!" I cover myself with the sheets again.

Meanwhile he uses his Vampire speed to approach me.

He's now right next to me.

"I'm surprised. You would just allow me to taste your blood anytime but-" his hands trails in the area that he used to bite, "you even risked your life to prevent other vampires from sucking your blood."

I blush.

"You're blushing" he smirks.

"I'm not" I retorts.

"Perhaps, are you attracted towards me?"

"W-what n-noway" I sttuters.

"Don't over think" he whispers in my neck before using his Vampire speed to distance away from me.

"I repeat, don't over think. Y'know over thinking could-" he turns to look at me but seeing how I reacts at his words, he finally change his words. "Don't ever imagine that I'll be attracted towards you"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

413 29 11
Seeing the Cravity members is one a dream of me and my best friend Daniel. However, what was our life back then before we meet the Cravity members? ...
167K 8.4K 20
"Where the hell am I?!" He yelled out as he frantically ran around the unfamiliar forest. "Calm down, princes." A subtle, almost calming, voice said...
32.7K 955 11
After a few days of feeling like someone is watching him, Hwang Hyunjin ventures to his friend Felix's apartment to seek some peaceful sleep. What bo...
46K 1.6K 47
❝I've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock star❞ ❝Seungmin, it's 2 am, shut up❞ She thought she was no one among all those peopl...