What is the meaning of life e...

Da Xx_mmersfamily_xX

There was a girl named Annie she had depression, she tried to commit suicide but she had a friend named Sean... Altro

Who?
Until we meet again what?!
hurt
Where am I?
This is not a chapter
Hospital

Coma!?!

13 1 0
Da Xx_mmersfamily_xX

I went in and said...
——————————————————————————-
I went closer to Annie and I went on my knees and said...

Annie's prov

Where am I?

There's a lot of clouds, wait am I in heaven?
Where's Sean? I hope he's okay.

This was a big mistake I've ever made.

I saw someone come up to me... wait... no this can't be. Is that Sean?

I was wrong...

"Hey where am I", I whispered.

"You must be Annie, I'm an Angel you're in Heaven, you've killed you're self and this young boy brought you to the hospital, and know you're in coma.", Angel said.

" Oh no what have I done I thought this idea would go great but I guess not..." I whispered.

" Well he's trying to talk to you " ,Angel said

" how do I go back?",I said

" You're not going back you're in heav..." she paused.

And everything went black and white fast

Where am I?

"Annie if you can hear me, you've lost a lot of blood, I know you can hear me it's Sean here, I never wanted you to die, you're strong, I know you are, you make me so happy when I'm sad if you're not here with me, then I'd kill myself and go to heaven with you I love you not as a friend I wanted to say that to you for a long time now, and I want us to be more than friends" he said that all in one breath.

Annie wake up please, I want to see him I can hear him suffer please wake up, I fell a hand on my hand he hold it like he wants me to wake up Annie please hold his hand move, please!!!...

————————————————————————

I know this part is short I will post more later

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

8.4K 159 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
22.5K 710 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
71.8K 180 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
14.9K 423 13
"π‘ͺπ’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Žπ’š π’†π’šπ’†, 𝑰 π’‚π’Šπ’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’π’–"