Love And Secrets

Από sheszomi

Autumn grew up in a small town where her father was the richest man, she had a perfect life until it was ruin... Περισσότερα

Authors Reminders
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Preview of Beyond the Boundary

Chapter Twenty-one

103 7 2
Από sheszomi

Kincaid's pov

8 years ago

I am so happy that after so much work I'm finally done. I can enjoy the party finally. I saw Mark approaching me.

"Sup bro" we did our bro shake

"I'm tired but I must party tonight"

"That's the spirit bro, talking about spirit, We are ready for our one year ritual"

"No Mark I told I don't want to do that stuff"

"Comon Kincaid let's go see the girl first if you don't like her then it's our problem"

Every year the football team perform a ritual where the Captain get to f**k a girl chosen by a member of the team but he doesn't like the girl then the whole team can have her. My plan is to go see the girl and reject her then go find Autumn.

"Fine let's go" I followed Mark into a room, the girl they brought was blind folded and she's wearing a very beautiful blue dress. She's still passed out. I looked at her for a while and felt bad for her then I was about to leave then something got my attention on her neck she's wearing the same necklace I gave Autumn yesterday I went closer and checked the necklace. It was Autumn!!! I felt anger rush through my whole body. " Guys how about we forget about this tradition" I asked nervously

"Are you interested or not Kincaid, so we can have her" Tyler said ignoring my question, I looked around the room filled with 15 guys ready to use Autumn.

I know you will hate me for this but I have no other choice.

"I am interested" I said and then I took Autumn's pride I was actually surprised it's her first time and I felt rally bad. I left the party immediately.

Autumn's pov

I woke up blind folded and removed the blind folds then I saw a naked sleeping Kyle by my side and I was too scared to scream I tried standing and I felt a sharp pain between my thighs then it dawned on me Kyle RAPED ME!!!

That was when I screamed and Zachary bust in from nowhere then he rapped me in a blanket. Then he punched Kyle who couldn't punch back because he was too weak. Zack kept punching him and I was begging then Lara,Summer, Astrad and Mark came in and separated Zachary from Kyle. Kyle was already half dead then Zachary carried me out through the back door since he wants to keep it quiet.

When we got home Zack told Mom and Dad while I cried my eyes out in the bathroom...I sat there for hours with the water running. I felt so dirty. I'm sure Kincaid must have heard that's why he didn't want to see me because I am ruined. Fresh year rolled down my eyes.

Days turned into weeks and I found out I was pregnant I was never the same again o became depressed but I focused on my baby. I wanted a healthy baby so I ate the little I could. My Mom became unusually close to me while my Dad distanced himself.

I was on my bed and I heard the bell. After a while my Mom came up with chicken soup, she fed me quietly until she asked

"What do you feel about the father of your child?"

"Anger,hatred I just can't help it" I said then laughed bitterly, "I wish it was Kincaid I'm in love with him, if he was the one I will raise my baby here with him, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was going to accept. But he isn't the father I will raised him or her alone I will do everything I can to provide for her" I said, my Mom smiled and squeezed my hand.

This is one of the rare moments she's really human. After eating the chicken soup she said

"I have to run some errands, I will be back"

"Okay" I said she kissed my forehead and left

I read a novel then dozed off

Kincaid's pov

I went over to Autumn's house to talk to her and I met her mother, I told her everything and she said she will tell Autumn. Then come back to me, she called me earlier and said we should meet at Pop's. I came immediately and few minutes later she came. I stood up immediately I saw her.

"You can sit down Kincaid, I'm so happy you came to me with this"

"Thank you ma'am for not judging me"

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but Autumn is not happy about you being the father, she said she was going to tell you she still had a crush on your brother during the party"

"I knew it but what's her plan with for our baby"

"She's going to give it up for adoption"

"Why!! It's my baby too she should ask for my opinion"

"As it stands now Kincaid you have no right, she's the only legal parent, the only thing I can do for you is give the child the name you want"

"So what should I do now?, Please name her Kendall"

"I don't know but try to start a new life, don't tell anyone about this and live your life" she said then pats my hand and she left. I stood up.

When I got home I went straight to my dad's study and told him

"I'm ready to go to Canada after the graduation ceremony" my father was so happy.

Autumn's pov

Eight months later

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. I can feel the November cold air through my window as my home teacher told me about the history of some country I can't remember the name.

Everyone exempting Dad have been lovely and supporting surprisingly even Summer. I have been home schooled since I was pregnant. I'm supposed to be due in few weeks. Jade have been coming up with baby names. I heard Kincaid went to Canada to study and Kyle traveled to Korea.

I was dying to speak with Kincaid, I tried calling him but he won't answer. I was so sad but my baby kept me going. The swollen feet, morning sickness and large appetite kept my mind off him for a while.

My teacher was talking but I was lost in thoughts then she looked at me with this shocked face and then I felt something wet on my thighs then I realised my water just broke. I screamed and Mom rushed upstairs and Zachary called the midwife. Then he left with Summer and Jade to get some supplies then the teacher left immediately the midwife arrived. Dad was away on a business trip.

I screamed out when I was pushing and Mom held my hand throughout the delivery.
"It's okay You can do this, breath and then push"
I pushed with my last strength then I passed out.

When I woke up I saw Mom with a box of tissue, I felt so weak all I wanted was to hold my baby.

"M...om where's my baby girl?"

"I'm so sorry Autumn, she's dead"

"No!! It can't be!!" I screamed and cried and cried and cried.

Then I became depressed, Mom stopped taking care of me she was disgusted with me. Dad went away on a long business trip and Mom invited Anuty Realchel, she took me to New York but I was still depressed I refused to eat for days untill Anuty Realchel came into my room one day and shared something heartbreaking with me.

"Hey Autumn, you've not eaten for days" she said, I was looking at the wall while tears flowed down my eyes.

"Autumn this is not the end of the world, you can still live your life.

"Some might be wondering why I don't have a child, I was just like you a long time ago but 5 years older." That was when I look at her for the first time in days she looked just like my mother but more beautiful.

"I was in New York when I was 4 months pregnant I went to Greenville because my husband went on a very long trip.

"I got to Greenville and I found out that you mom was also pregnant with you girls, I was so thrilled.

"She was two months pregnant and I was four...we did a lot of things together and then it got to the due date for mine.

"I won't forget it, you girls came two months earlier and I was taken to the hospital alongside your mother.

"After delivering I was very weak I didn't even know when I gave birth and when I woke up I was told that my baby died" she sniffed and I was only looking at her I never knew she went through all that

"Like you I was depressed I felt like trash at least that's what everyone treated me as while they congratulated my sister for delivering you girls. I was so jealous that one night I wanted to take you girls away with me to New York.

"Summer was always crying when I'm around, your mother kept you very close to her but that night was an exception. I went to your crib and I was about to take you but you smiled at me so much that I couldn't do it.

"That's why dear Autumn I'm very fond of you" she said then hugged me I was crying on her shoulders then she pats my back and said, "Even if others see you as disgusting remember there's an Anuty of yours who loves you so much"

That night I couldn't sleep I was thinking about what she said. Then after awhile I slept.

For the first time in my entire life I woke up on time without my alarm, I went to the mirror and looked at myself. My face was swollen and my lips were purple. I took a bubble bath and made my hair into a bun. Then I took a pair of jeans and a white sweater, when I was done I came out and found out I spent more than three hours in the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw Anuty Realchel sitting down on the dinning table.

"Good morning" she looked at me she was so happy that she stood up and hugged me.

"I knew you were a survivor" she said, "sir let's have breakfast, I made waffles, your mother hated waffles I don't know if you like them"

"I love them, thank you" I sat down

"So Autumn what do you want to study in College?"

"Law, but I don't know about college now"

"Tum you have to pursue your dreams okay?"

"But I didn't graduate from high school"

"I have some friends in Harvard I'm sure they will love to help me"

"Thank you so much ma'am"

"Call me Mom please, I am like your second mother" she said

"Okay, ma'am, I mean Mom" she laughed

"You have to study hard Autumn, I will buy shares from Will Firm, when you graduate I will hand over the shares to you okay?"

"But buying shares isn't it too much?"

"It's not too much for my daughter" she said and I felt good I can't remember when my Mom called me her daughter

"Thanks Mom"

Two weeks later I was in Harvard, I was going to the study field when I bumped into a girl, she was wearing a mini skirt and crop top with heels.

"I'm so sorry" she said I was happy that my Starbucks coffee didn't spill

"It's okay" I said and bent to pick my books she helped me too. "Thank you"

"You're welcome, hey there's a party in my place tonight, why don't you come?" She said handing a flyer over to me

"No I'm good, I don't like parties"

"Why? Were you molested in your last party?" She joked, I didn't find it funny.

"Yes I was actually raped at my last party and thanks for reminding me" I spat and left immediately.

I blinked numerously to hold back the tears threatening to spill. I got home tired that day, and I went to my room and cried myself sleep.

Two days later I was studying in the Cafeteria for the upcoming exams. I was reading about Criminology when a Starbucks coffee was dropped on my table, I looked up and saw the girl from the other day.

"Peace offering?" She said smiling, I ignored her and she sat down.

"I'm so sorry for the other day, you said no there was no need for me to press on"

I continued my reading and she said

"Please talk to me please, I'm so sorry, I really admire you that's why I approached you..."

"It's okay you didn't know" I said she was talking too much

"Thank you, so I brought Starbucks coffee, I've been observing you and I found out you liked Starbucks coffee, you're always with a cup."

I smiled, "Thanks, I'm Autumn, Autumn Arison"

"I'm Alexis Grey" she said smiling widely like she just won a lottery

I laugh and we started talking then I found she's in the Law department and we became best friends. I also found out her parents are having problems and she's deeply affected by it but she keeps that pain under her cheerful smiles. I told her all about me and we became best friend

Anuty Realchel was happy for me because I made a new friend and she was also sad because she has cancer.

I graduated with Alexis. And we were called to bar the same day. Anuty Realchel threw a big party for the both of us. Meanwhile my family moved to New York and my father is a well respected politician and Zack became a surgeon while Summer became a top model, Jade was in Harvard studying Law. I am so proud of her. I work at Will Firm alongside Alexis.

Two weeks later Aunty Realchel died, the whole family came for the burial. And when her will was read. She kept her husbands company for me. Everyone was surprised especially my dad. The thing that surprised me the most was when I saw my Dad in the back crying. He was actually crying. I went to meet him but my Mom held me back.

"Let him be Autumn" she said with an emotion I couldn't decipher in her eyes

"Okay"

After Anuty Realchel death became very attached with Alexis and she lived mostly in my house.

How's is the novel so far? Hope you like it. Remember to vote and comment.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
P for Perfect Από *Gold*

Εφηβική Φαντασία

782 465 56
6 high schoolers battle the expectations from their parents, their school and the society at large. Faced under such pressure each battle with their...