10 Years

By Wifey0980

10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, con... More

Prologue
1 - Lily
2 - Reunion
3 - Home
4 - Mine?
5 - Rewind
6 - Truth
7 - Stay
8 - Hunter
9 - 20 Questions
10 - House
11 - Rewind Pt 2
12 - Visit
13 - Bree
14 - Bye
15 - Fight
16 - Message
17 - Custody
18 - Home Again
19 - 10 Years Later
21 - Mine
22 - Tattoo
23 - Telling
24 - Reunion II
25 - Punish
26 - Away
27 - Time
28 - Baby
29 - Out
30 - Noah
31 - Change
32 - Fast Forward
33 - Fast Forward 2.0
34 - Life
35 - 10 Years Later
36 Jax
37 - Party
38 - Shhhh
39 - 3 Months
40 - Landon
41 - College
42 - Always Have
Author's Note:
43 - Bonus Chapter 1
44 - Bonus Chapter 2

20 - After

2.7K 59 1
By Wifey0980

We laid on the leather couch in his office, our naked bodies pressed together, me on top of him as we shared a comfortable silence waiting for our heart rates to return to normal. His fingers stroking up and down my bare back.

My eyes ran over the mess we had made, items from the desk which had fallen to the floor as he laid me over it, I had never been with anyone like Hunter before - he was so very into pleasing me and making sure my needs were taken care of before his, his desire unlike anyone I had ever been with before, after taking me the first time on the desk, he moved us to the lounge where he ravished me again.

"You ok Princess" I lifted my head up to look at him,

"Definitely - Hunter that was incredible" he smirked lifting his own head placing a soft kiss on my forehead,

"Yeah, I think so too" There it was again, this complete comfortable silence, there was no need to make small talk or fill the void, laying here with him, his fingers dancing across my skin as I traced the outline of his tattoo's felt normal.

"You want to get out of here Princess?"

"Sure, where are we going?"

"We could go back to mine"

"Ok" I lifted myself up from the couch making my way to my scattered clothes on the floor, not getting a chance to put anything on before Hunter had grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap - my legs on either side of his hips and no barriers between us I could feel him pressed against me.

"You are so beautiful Lil"

"And you keep saying that"

"Because it's true" he told me, I started grinding myself into his lap, feeling him harden beneath me he groaned as his head fell backwards on the lounge, "Ugh Baby" his hands tightened on my hips and I went down harder,

"Hunter" I moaned,

"Ride me baby, just like this" I lifted up positioning his cock I dropped my body back down onto him, taking him deep inside me as we wrapped ourselves around each other once more. The full feeling of him buried inside me as I bounced up and down on him was fucking hot, the groans coming from him were even hotter, when his mouth attached to my nipple I nearly lost it, trying to hold out just a bit longer.

"Ready to go princess"

"Yeah, I guess this is as good as it is going to get" I mumbled, looking at my reflection in one of the framed artworks on the wall in his office trying to fix my hair,

"Do I have to keep telling you how beautiful you are Lil"

"I have obvious 'I've just had sex hair'" his arms wrapped around my waist,

"At least it was good sex" he placed a kiss on my shoulder before grabbing my hand and leading me to the private parking garage.

"Is that yours?" I pointed to the black Audi Q8 sitting in the car park,

"Yeah, it's new - I've only had it like a week"

"It's a nice car, suits you too"

He smiled at me, shaking his head slightly before as he opened the door for me. Driving to his apartment I pulled my phone out of my bag to send a quick text to Sash.

"Sasha?"

"Yeah, just checking in"

"Are you telling her you're with me?"

"Well yeah, is that cool?" He placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently,

"Yes Lil, it's cool".

Hunters apartment was light and modern with a grey and white colour scheme, it had amazing views overlooking the city.
The bedrooms and bathrooms were hidden upstairs along with the office, the downstairs area was kitchen, dining, lounge and entertaining room - this one opened onto a deck with a view to die for - it also had the most amazing round day bed you just wanted to curl up in and read all day over looking the city. I had stayed with Hunter when my Mum came down with me to look for apartments so it wasn't the first time I had seen it but this view always got me, I could get lost in it easily.

"Do you want something to eat or drink princess?"

"Water, please" He wasn't gone more than a minute before returning with 2 bottles of water, I had taken up a position on the day bed, he sat alongside me passing me my water, he sighed as he passed me the bottle,

"Lily, look, What just happened, It really can't happen again, shit it shouldn't have happened it the first place"

"You're kidding right, Hunter that was incredible - how can you not want to do it again"

He turned his body to face me his as I did the same,

"Yes, it was incredible - but it doesn't change the fact that you are Amara's daughter, and you are 18 years younger than me"

"Come on Hunter, really. Does the age thing really bother you? Because we both know I am not your typical 19 year old girl who doesn't have her shit together, I'm not an idiot"

"No Lil, you are an incredible young woman, but I'm not good for you"

"What, why because of who my parents are? because you once dated my mother for like a minute? Do you really think she has any right to give me a hard time about what I do with my own private life - after everything she has done in hers"

"Lil, I just don't want to come between you and your family"

"So don't, I really like you Hunter, I've been kinda feeling it since I came down here with Mum last holidays, You are fucking hot ok, and I may not have as much experience as you do when it come to this stuff, but the sex - oh my god" He chuckled at me, running his fingers over my hand which was placed on the day bed,

"You are an amazing woman Lilian, are you sure you are only 19?"

"Damn right I am" I smiled at him, he grabbed a hold of my ankles pulling my down onto the bed as he laid on top of me, "Actually I am one of a kind"

"How about you shut your mouth and let me fuck you woman"

"Smartest thing you've said since we got here" I tormented him before surrendering to him - AGAIN!!

HUNTERS POV:

I was a goner, fuck! One god damn look into those big blue eyes and she completely had me. There was nothing in this woman that screamed she was only 19 years old - she was so mature and confident, with the kind of confidence you would expect to only see in someone who had at least 10 years on her.
She was absolutely gorgeous inside and out and the sex - bloody hell, I just wanted her over and over again.

She wasn't the only one who had felt something when she came down with her Mum, she had me the moment she wandered into my entertainment room in the tiniest pair of shorts I had even seen, bending and stretching over my pool table exposing more of her delicious legs and ass to me, fuck she is lucky I didn't take her right there and then.

Yep - I knew shit would hit the fan if things escalated and we needed to tell her parents, I also knew it would probably cost me Amara but feeling like this about a woman was a rare fucking thing for me and maybe it was time to take a risk. I had spent my life closed off and sleeping with random woman, nothing even compared to Lily, in any way.

We spent the entire weekend wrapped in each other - barely leaving the bed, only to shower, use the toilet or eat. The feeling of her bare skin against mine, the taste of her sweet pussy as she came on my tongue or watching her face as she took my cock in her mouth swallowing my load as I released down her throat - everything with her was sexy as fuck and I couldn't get enough. So yeah - she had me, powerful little witch that she was.

"Do you have plans for this week princess?" I placed my arms around her waist pulling her naked body hard against mine - craving the feel of her bare skin already,

"Hmmm, I need to look for a part-time job I guess" She nestled herself in my arms, her hands resting on mine,

"What sort of work are you thinking?"

"I don't know, something in a cafe or a clothing store"

"Bar??"

"Hunter no"

"What, you wouldn't be working for me, you would report to one of my managers

"Can I say no Hunter, please - I would like to have a go at this on my own, is that ok?"

"Of course princess"

"What are you doing this week"

"Actually, new business venture"

"Really, tell me"

"Hmmm, I am buying a restaurant - paperwork gets finalised this week"

"Wow Hunt, thats incredible - you will own the whole city at the rate you are going"

"Just setting myself up babe, retire before I'm 50 - travel the world all that shit"

"That sounds amazing"

"What about you princess, you're doing bachelor of arts yeah?"

"Yep, digital design and visual culture"

"Why didn't you do art baby, you know how good you are?"

"Yeah, It doesn't really guarantee me success though"

"Is that you or your Mum talking Lil?"

"No, its me - you know they would never push me like that"

"I know princess, sorry" she rolled around to face me, then hooking her leg over mine pushed her body weight over mine moving us so she was sitting across me as I laid on my back,

"I think that enough talking don't you"

"Hmmm maybe, what did you have in mind princess"

"Let me think about it" She kissed along my jaw and down my neck, she trailed kisses down my chest and over my stomach, her tongue running along my length until she reached the tip of my cock, running her warm wet tongue around the tip before she sucked me into her mouth, I propped myself up on my elbows, dying to see her beautiful pink lips stretched around my cock.
My eyes locked with hers as she sucked me deeper into her mouth, the feeling of her warm, wet, mouth making my body tremble,

"Fuck baby"

"Hmmmmm" She groaned, the vibrations of her mouth adding to the pleasure she was giving me, she sucked me to the tip, grazing her teeth lightly over the ridge before sucking me back down her mouth until I felt the back of her throat, she repeated the motion a few times before bringing her hand up and grabbing my balls, fuck me she was so good at this it should be illegal, I wasn't going to last long at this pace, Taking a deep breath she sucked me down again this time increasing the pressure slightly,

"Jesus baby, I'm gonna cum" her eyes never left mine as she repeated her motions, fucking my cock with her mouth until I couldn't bare it any longer, and as my seed spilled down her throat she sucked me - milking me of every last drop before taking her mouth from me,

"Yummy" She smacked her lips, as she crawled up my body

"That was fucking amazing baby" I grunted flipping us over so her body lay under me, "My turn" I whispered against her lips, kissing my way down her body, until my face was level with her core, "You going to let me eat this pretty pussy baby?"

"Hunter" She groaned,

I growled as I pushed my tongue inside of her - spreading her lips apart with my thumbs - licking up around her clit and softly sucking it into my mouth before slipping my tongue back inside her, moving her body back and forth against me mouth, her body tensing underneath me as her hands tightened in my hair, my name sounding like heaven as she screamed it allowed,

"Fuck Hunter" flicking my tongue over her clit again was her final undoing, her juices coating my tongue, as her body shook out her release. I placed soft kisses up her body, gently biting her nipple as I past it,

"You ok princess"

"Hmmm, I think I am going to need you to do that at least once a day"

"Try and stop me baby" I claimed her mouth, her legs wrapping around me waist as I buried my cock inside her perfect cunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.3K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...
12.9K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...
58 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
5.1K 230 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...