Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 15

3.6K 128 2
By ShrazyMe

Posted 2 hours ago

AmerieSanchez: Chillin'

1,230,323 likes ~ limited comments

---

For the past week I have been working on my own clothing line and it is starting to come together nicely. By the end of the year, I might have a collection out for presale. 

After Nikita's birthday party, I made headlines because of the whole James thing but I didn't care. I didn't have anybody to tell me off so I carried on as usual, James filmed a video where he was begging for attention by crying about the whole thing.

I hated the way he exaggerated shit so I filmed a video on the SanchezSisters youtube and the shit hit a million views in a few hours. I even brought out receipts cause my good friend Nya Cage was filming some bits so James had to issue an apology before backing away. I blocked him on everything because he is just trouble.

Joe and I went to the gym early this morning before coming back to my place to chill. He doesn't have a match today so we are planning to head out and have a good time. I watch as Joe walks up the stairs carrying a silver tray which has our food on it. 

He sets the tray down on the table and I almost drool at the sight of the nutella crepes in front of me. He also made an acai bowl with all my favourite toppings, I'm just so blessed.

"Here you go." He hands me a plate while kissing my lips. I cup his face as we slowly pull away from eachother. "How are the sketches going?"

"They're going amazing. I have already sent some of the sketches out and I should be receiving samples in a week or so." I say as I show him the two sketches that I am working on as he takes a seat besides me.

I put the book down on the outdoor coffee table that I have besides me as we start eating. We make light conversation while we eat and even end up facetiming my mom who was so happy to see Joe with me.

---

I had forgotten that I had plans with my sisters so Joe went to see his daughter and we agreed to meet for dinner.

Since meeting up with my sisters, we went to the cinema then we ate lunch and shopped for a few hours. It's only two o'clock so I have like five hours till I see Joe again. 

"Oh, we look so good." Nikita says as she vlogs us. "Highlight be poppin'."

I smile at the camera while showing off my highlighter because I'm proud of how my makeup came out today. Since it gets quite humid in LA, my skin is either really oily or dry and today it was dry as fuck.

"I miss the three of us spending time together." Amelia says as she throws her arms over our shoulders. "It's been so long since we've had a girls day."

"I know." I nod my head. "How's dad and Courtney doing?"

"They're good." Amelia responds. "They're currently in Mexico trying to have as many holidays before the baby comes."

"I still can't believe that he is having another child." Nikita says as she puts her vlogging camera in her bag.  

"He's been with Courtney for sometime so it's about time that they had kids." Amelia comments and I just shrug.

We walk into Sephora because I really want to get some new perfume since Joe is into scents. We stay in there for almost an hour and we walk out with more stuff than necessary so we decide to put the bags away in Amelia's jeep since it is the biggest car. 

"Well look who the cat dragged in." Amelia locks her car door as we turn to look at the bitches behind us.

It's Jordana and her older sister Mehgan. 

Mehgan was on the Bad Girls Club and she is always itching to fight but I don't give a shit because I will beat a bitch. She forgets that I was also on the Bad Girls Club, that's how I actually met Jordana but we lie and say that we met at Fashionnova. 

I was only on the show for half the season because those bitches kept trying me so I beat the fuck out of them off camera because I wasn't trying to catch a case. During the sixteenth season, Kayla and Tabatha tried jumping me while I was cooking in the kitchen which is lame as fuck. I dashed the hot pan towards Tabatha before taking out Kayla. I got kicked off the show alongside Jordana who had my back but I was happy that I beat their asses. 

Jordana and I didn't go to the reunion because we really started popping with Fashionnova. Those bitches are irrelevant. 

"Mehgan." Amelia slightly purses her lips. "To what do we owe this pleasure."

"Why y'all coming for my sister?" Mehgan starts getting into the fighting stance and I'm ready.

"Ask your sister." I respond while glaring at her.

"Well, I'm fucking asking you." Mehgan starts pointing at me and I have to stop myself. "TALK THEN!"

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Nikita gets in her face. 

"Don't get in her face." Jordana steps up and finally opens her phony mouth.

"Don't step up." I clap my hands as I get in Jordana's face. "Shit is going to go left if you try something."

"Shut the fuck up." Mehgan practically screams in my face and I have had it. "You fake ass bitch, why you throwing shit at my sister?"

"Girl, you better bring that tone down." Amelia calmly says, "I would hate to beat your ass."

"I would like to see you try." Mehgan says and that's my cue. 

"Alright." I say as I throw the first punch at Mehgan who was not ready for it.

Mind you, Jordana is infront of me so this bitch grabs a hold of my hair so I lay off Mehgan as I advance on Jordana. I tackle her to the ground and start throwing the punches but not hard enough to make her bleed because I could lose my job at Fashionnova.

I'm just trying to teach her a lesson.

That dumbass Mehgan starts throwing punches at the back of my head so I throw my elbow back, once it connects she lets out a wail.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Mehgan screams and Amelia grabs her hair. 

Amelia does not fight because she does not believe in violence but the bitch can fight. Amelia takes Mehgan to the ground, grabs her hair and starts pounding her. 

In the midst of this, Nikita is all over the place, throwing in some hits wherever she can.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Next thing I know, we are all being pull apart from eachother and I am pissed.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream as I try fighting the security guard but more start pouring out, grabbing us and Jordana's dumb ass is crying.

"DON'T MESS WITH THE FUCKING SANCHEZ SISTERS!" Amelia shouts as she's able to pull herself out of security's grip. She jumps onto the one holding Mehgan and lands a few more hits. 

We are so fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!
8.9K 279 28
tu me manques you are a part of me you are essential to my being you are like a limb, an organ, or blood i cannot function without you *SENSITIVE CON...
33.9K 470 20
"𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.