Y/n Aizawa's Life 2

Von skypie14

After 8 years of torture, Y/n leaves along with her friend Nathaniel to Japan. After a few weeks of adventure... Mehr

Prologue: Leaving
Chapter 1: UA
Chapter 2: Deku
Chapter 3: The Fall
Chapter 4: Entrance Exams
Facts about Nathaniel
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 preview
CHALLENGE FOR YOUUUUUUU
Chapter 6: Dorm
Christmas
Chapter New years
Valentine's day letter
Chapter 7: First Challenge

Facts about Y/n

1K 16 0
Von skypie14

1.  Y/n is an oc of mine and her name was meant to be Rio, if you notice the word Sakura in the pictures, let's say it's a hint to something about me.

2.  Y/n's /Rio's  Design was based on Miku Hatsuna's looks a bit and other girls with twin tails.

3. Her name was first Sakura then changed to my sibling's name since they are one of the people who make me smile.

4. Y/n / Rio likes rooibos tea

5. Y/n / Rio is different in this book because her mother, step father and sister made her like she was.

---

New chapters are coming soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.3K 761 22
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...
560K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
580K 19.6K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
180K 5.4K 105
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...