My Hero Academia Vore Story

Por SoulEaterMaka1

This will contain vore. If you have a problem then don't read. I will change the cover later. *I don't own an... Mais

Hello
Chapter 1: The Mess
Chapter 2: Heartbreak
Chapter 4: Ojiro
Author's note
Question
Chapter 5: Misses And Wishes
Chapter 6: Yuga And Sato
Chapter 7
Question 2.0
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3: Cure For All

2.6K 17 9
Por SoulEaterMaka1

Last time on this story...

"Why do I have to do it?!" Deku ask with frustration.

"What do you think made Midoriya and Bakugo nervous like that?" Said Ojiro curiosity.

Sato responses with "I'm not sure."

My classmates' eyes lit up hearing this and made me feel sick. To see them so happy and excited, I feel horrible about what I have to do.

"That's great Midoriya!"

"That's manly of you!"

"Yes!!!!"

"That's simply wonderful, Deku!"

My heart shatters.

—————————————————————

GENERAL POV:

As everyone was celebrating, Deku was on the verge of have a mental break down. The fun beginnings of a panic attack. Short breaths were starting to shorten further. Bakugou takes notice of this and sees the problem getting. Sighing to himself softly, he walks over to him as if he knew what was about to happen. Kirishima catches this action in the corner of his eye. Kiri looks at Deku and takes note of the strange expression on the giant boy. He went to say something when he hears something that even he can't make happen.

"Izuku."

Everyone stops from the voice.

"Go to the hallway to calm down. Then, go get the potion we need for this. I can explain it to our friends."

'Wait, what did he just say?!' Was the thought on everyone's mind including Eraserhead. They stare at Bakugo after he said that. His body language screamed annoyance but something as well. It came across as genuine worry and nervousness? Nervousness was something Bakugou doesn't display or willing for that matter. Whatever the case maybe, the fact Bakugou of all people said Deku's first name, without an insult of any kind! Something is seriously wrong.

CHANGED TO BAKUBRO'S POV:

I tell the sh*tty nerd to go out in the hallway to calm down. 'Seriously, that's the last f**king thing we need right now.' Annoyance ran through my veins as usual. I watched stupid Deku walk out, shaking like a d**n leaf, mumbling a needless thanks to me before I address the extras.

"Oi, listen up extras! I'm only to say this once and if you have any questions, save it for the end." I said with a hard look. Everyone got quiet and seemed to be listening. 'Good. They better be.' I could feel my eyes narrowed more towards them as I thought briefly before continuing. "As you dumba**es heard, Deku and myself know what the solution is. To making all of us normal again, you must listen to everything Deku or myself say. However, before I start explaining, don't make this harder than it needs to be as the nerd was on the verge of mental breakdown from you guys celebrating," class 1-A felt a stab of guilty for that. "This may also might cause you guys one over the idea of this f**king solution. Neither one of us really want to do this, but it's the only way due to how the potion works. Does everyone understand this at least? If not, you are officially the most dumba** moron I have ever met."

CHANGED GENERAL POV:

Class 1-A taken back by the warning. Again, Bakugou of all people.... no one knew how to feel about this at all. There was a moment of silence again. The boys and girls look at each other in worry before nodding with caution to Bakugo.

"What is it exactly, Bakugou?" The teacher asks with a curious tone.

Bakugo takes a breath to steel himself. In the calmest tone possible for him, he began to explain. "Due to how the potion work, not only does it shrink the objects that it comes into contact with, it also makes the object denser as well as heavier in some cases. That means that acid cannot not hurt you in any f***king way. It will keep each one of you morons safe..." his glaze moved between his personal group to the rest of class 1A. "That doesn't mean that you're invincible. You can still get hurt, but it becomes 10 times harder for a bit of damage. There is a second potion you need to reverse these effects. It is a certain type of potion you need to, in some ways, lay in but it is always missing the two important things it needs. This is where Deku comes in."

The students shift around nervously. Some are gripping their t-shirts in an unease matter and some were moving closer together for comfort.

"Deku has to put us where there are very little traces of an acid that is capable of basically melting things, and the environment must be in a secluded area that is constantly wet for a certain amount of time in said area. Since the area can only handle so much, it depends on how many people Deku decides to do at a time. Only then we will know how many hours needed." He finishes saying before Iida asked the question poking at the back of his head.

"So, if Midoriya were to have all of us go at once, it would be about 18 hours?"

"Correct, four-eyes."

"Wait a minute."

Everyone turns their head to Eraserhead and see him look at the blond explaining the solution. "Where exactly IS the place Midoriya has to place all of you." Looking back at the boy in question, class 1-A waits for an answer.

"As I said before, in a place where there are very little traces of an acid that is capable of basically melting things, and the environment must be in a secluded area that is constantly wet." Eraserhead was able to connect the dots and finally understood why two of his students needed to talk to each other.

'I see. No wonder, he looked worried.' He thinks for a moment. "I give you all of you the week off to take care of this and then we are going to do a lot of training when your 'break' is over." Class 1-A glares at the two that started this whole mess as their teacher went to nap for a day or two.

'I don't get payed enough for this sh*t.'

MEANWHILE

Deku is going through his room looking for the potion. He had gone through his closet already and was currently going through his drawers. 'Come on, come on. Where is it? I know it's here somewhere.' He thinks as he felt a small bottle before pulling it out. 'Ah ha! Found it.' The bottle had a round shape at the bottom of it and it held a clear, purple liquid that neared the top. What's blocking the substances was a small cork with a symbol of a bunny head. 'It's been so long since I have seen that sign.' A ghost of a sad smile appeared on his lips. Both boys at the time thought it was a good way of identify the bottle. A bunny head for him and a small explosion for Bakugo. Deku looks at it to double check that he would have enough. 'Good thing I decided to hold on to this.'

He remembers how both him and Kacchan had made the agreement to hold onto a bottle of the liquid just in case they ever needed it again. 'And to think I was going to throw it away tonight too.' The thought disappeared as fast as it appeared as he heads back to the living room.

BACK TO THE SMALL ONES (Sorry, this is kinda funny to say. This is still funny even after editing the chapters.)

The heroes -in-training were confused by Bakugo's words. Seriously, this is becoming stupid. What did he mean by all that? Momo and Tenya were trying to think of possibilities of the place Bakugo mention during his explanation. This would go on for as a few minutes until it would click in the heads. Both stop talking to themselves and looked at each other in abject horror.

"There is-"

"-no way-"

"-that's it."

The two of them looked at Bakugo with a fast turn of their heads. Bakugo, who was waiting for someone to figure it, caught the looks from two of the smartest in class and smirks a little towards them.

"So four-eyes and Ponytail, have you put the puzzle together?" He asks them in a tone most were familiar with while gaining the attention of everyone else.

"I... I believe so..." Momo said with nervousness.

Iida askes with uncertainty woven into his voice, "Is it what we think it is?"

"Yep."

Momo looks like she's gonna faint and Iida almost fell over in pure shock. The class ran over to the two with a want for answers. The started asking questions at a rapid pace and the two were not responding to them due to the shock/fear. Suddenly, Sero yells with all of his might. "Bakugo, just tell us d*mn it!"

"Deku is going to swallow us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Sep 17, 2010 - 1146 words

Edit: May 6, 2020 - 1440 words

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.4K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."