Cross My Heart And Hope To Die

Par Colly_Mathiam

When Adrien heard news of Bella's accident, he didn't let a second pass and went straight to Forks. It seems... Plus

Just for reference
The Clumsy Swan
Two is better than One
Tall Trees
Some People Leave
Anything but Human
Not yet
A secret to die for
Nightmare
And so it goes
Thats a bad Idea.
Shifting
Everybody could kill
Swans in Italy
It will
Visitors in town

The Forethought

2K 73 0
Par Colly_Mathiam

It's still gloomy but atleast the rain has stopped. Bella goes out of her room and sees Adrien in his room from the small opening of the door, walking back and forth while on the phone.

"..How much worse can it get? I feel like everything's falling apart, and Dana she-" his eyes catches Bella peeking and he gently closes the door.

Charlie sat at the breakfast table, busy cleaning his hunting rifle. Bella leans to observe him, and Adrien jumps down the stairs as if he wasn't jittery with his phone call earlier. He ruffles Bella's hair then sees his dad busy.

"Hope you didn't kill Edgar with that."

Bella glares at him "it's Edward."

"It won't matter if he's dead." Adrien laughs but then replaced with confusion when Bella hinted a smile but too quick for Charlie to notice.

"Did you call your mom?"
"She's still busy, but I'll give it a try later." She checks her phone. "Anyway, I'm headed out with Jessica and Angela." She quickly grabs her coat.

"Alright." Then Adrien goes out as well, Charlie continued with the rifle, letting his children be. It'll give him some me time which he badly needed.

"Bells." Adrien drives her.

It was awkwardly silent. But Adrien breaks the ice.

"Hey look, I don't know how much you've heard, but I hope this can be between us."

"Yeah. Sure." Bella was abit overwhelmed "It's just that, I thought you had your life figured out."

"Well, technically I do."

"...but I can't believe Dana would cheat on you, even though she's pregnant, I thought she'd have some kind of decency." Bella exclaimed angrily while facing the road hugging her legs. Adrien was confused at first, it seems that she haven't figured it out and so he plays along. "I mean I knew she would do it sooner or later. Never liked her anyway."

Adrien chuckled "Sooner.."

He pulls over upon seeing two girls at the sidewalk. Bella surprised that he knows what her friends look like.

"Have you been stalking my friends?"
"Well it's easy to spot a Stanley."

Jessica sees her in the car and waves at her excitedly. Especially upon seeing a good looking guy seated beside her.

Bella drops off the car, assuring Adrien that his secret is safe with her.

"Call me once you're going home. I'll pick you up." Adrien tells her and Bella nods but Jessica then pops herself in the openede car window.

"Thank you so much for dropping Bella here!" She's all smiles.

And Adrien tries to smile as well but a bit annoyed. He just raise his hand as if dropping her sister off is nothing really. Not a big deal.

But Jessica seem to want to chat some more though Adrien starts the gas before she can say anything else.

"God Bella, your brother is hot."
"I remember seeing him 3 years ago, he really got all the girls." Angela confirmed. "Too bad he's all acads and no fun."

Bella goes for an awkward smile, of how much different his brother might have become and that she out of all the people did not even noticed it. Though atleast she won't have to worry about Adrien ending up with Jessica. He never liked the Stanleys and he had his reasons.

"Oh hey mom, you called, missing me already?" Adrien jokes.

"How's Bella doing?"

"Well, your daughter's out with her friends. Did you know she's hanging out with Jessica Stanley?" They both laugh.

"What about you honey, how have you been there?" There was worry in her voice.

"I'm- I'm doing alright." He discreetly sighs. "I think you should tell me about your travels. Where are you and Phil headed next?" He tried.

A few days pass,

Charlie seems to be stressed out about something, Adrien comes closer and sees him holding another batch of files of missing and dead people for the past months.

"This isn't something normal."
"Well, welcome to Forks son."

Charlie stood and prepares his gear.

"Whoa whoa."

"We decided to hunt it ourselves."

"Who's we?"

"Harry and the guys."

"Right." Adrien pulls out his own gears. To which Charlie shakes his head no. "Hey, you've always wanted us to bond, here it is."

Not like Charlie had much choice. He lets him be.

They park over the reservation. And a guy with long hair approaches them, Jacob. Though Charlie knows Jacob is younger than his children, with Jacob and Adrien side by side they can be mistaken as the same age.

"Charlie, Harry's just got up. You know how that old guy is." They agree.

"This is Jacob. You remember him?" Charlie turns to Adrien.

"Yeah yeah I think I do. Sorry I remember you when you were small." Adrien shakes his hand.

"It's good to see you again." Jacob smiles at him.

They were close before. That was when Bella still spend summers in Forks and they would play with Billy's children. Though Adrien was older than the rest of them, he was like a babysitter. And when Bella no longer visited Forks, Adrien also stopped spending time with them. Teenager stage, he became closed off, going to school and going home early.

They were led by Jacob to Harry's cabin. And guess who Adrien sees.

She immediately rolls her eyes and Jacob felt tension. Though that was very typical Leah thing to do.

Then Seth shows up. He looks at Adrien with sparkly eyes.

"I believe you annoyed my sister? Thanks!" He shakes his hand and runs off before Leah can throw something at him.

"Is Bella not coming?" Jacob asks.

"I don't think so. She's with Edwin." Adrien jokes to which Jacob holds his laugh. Clearly one thing was agreed. They don't like the guy.

Sue then appears with a good smelling food. Leah takes her seat in the table. The Swans haven't had a good meal since.. though they didn't want to be inviting themselves. But Sue and Harry insist they join them for breakfast. Sue scolds her husband of his cholesterol, well he never took it seriously, but Leah did not like how her father could just make a joke out of it, she couldn't excuse herself properly and just left her seat.

"She's been having outbursts lately. Girl problems." Jacob assumed.

"I have always warned you." Sue tells Harry though he felt bad about making Leah feel that way. He knew sooner or later he'll have to leave.

Harry prepares his stuff, while Charlie and Jacob help Sue with cleaning up. Adrien helps Harry loading everything.

"You know some daughters really have a hard time to express themselves to their parents." Harry was stunned at Adrien. "Oh no. Not that I have a daughter. It's just I saw how Bella was with Charlie."

"Yeah. She was always so headstrong, but whenever she's at home she would seem confused and lost. Just where she's supposed to feel secured." Harry sighs "And with all these animal attacks.."

"Don't worry we'll catch the bear or whatever it is out there." Adrien double locks his bow. "Cause I am far convinced it's a bear anyway, maybe a mountain lion, or a wolf, then they'd go in packs, right."

Harry seemed worried of Adrien's determined look. Now Harry glance over from afar the Quileute boys rough playing in the field where a guy was looking at them as well, unknown to Adrien.

They walk the woods, light on their steps. Everything was quiet and still. Adrien remember well how Charlie bought him for fishing, while this one is on the grounds, it was pretty much the same. You have to be aware of your surroundings.

Then a quick moving animal shadows from the corner and disappears. Adrien let his feet feel the ground. Every rustle of leaves every breath his companions took. Then he releases his bow. He knew it hit something, but it got away.

"It had fur. I saw it had fur." Adrien runs to where they last saw the shadow. There were only broken branches. "How could it manage to still get away."

Harry is alarmed. Though not wanting for the Swans to speculate more. He mentions that some animals have higher pain tolerance, and it could've missed. Though Adrien insists he never miss.

-----A/N:

Hope you're all liking this so far. Don't forget to give it a star. It would mean alot! And again with the poll of who would you like for Adrien to end up with!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

713K 23.6K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
201K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
52.9K 1.1K 21
Angel is feeling at her worst. She thinks that taking herself out of the equation is the answer. For the first time the Pack, Sekkari, and the Cullen...
44.9K 976 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...