Us | tk

Galing kay NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk, a guy who loves staying hidden behind his mask, sees Kim Taehyung, a new student in his class... Higit pa

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: University
Chapter 2: Descent
Chapter 3: Library
Chapter 4: Book
Chapter 5: Consistency
Chapter 7: Damsel
Chapter 8: Simple
Chapter 9: Silk
Chapter 10: Gaiety
Chapter 11: Hierarchy
Chapter 12: Fuchsia
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Wings
Chapter 15: Shadow
Chapter 16: Pulse
Chapter 17: Astral
Chapter 18: Hallelujah
Chapter 19: Chirping
Chapter 20: Us
Thank You 《End》
New Book

Chapter 6: Runes

35K 2.2K 2.2K
Galing kay NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Taehyung wakes up with a bitchy headache and he very well knows the cause. He ate nothing. He kept waiting for Jeongguk and he gets the headache when he thinks too much about something, way too much. And he definitely was thinking about Jeongguk.

All he wants is to keep looking at Jeongguk and no one else. Taehyung has seen handsome boys on the university yet it all feels different with Jeongguk. It's like the ravenette alone is enough than others.

Taehyung thinks fantasies can come true. His did and you'll know later.

But right now, he feels like he's being hit by a hammer on his head continuously and he wants to throw up, even though he hasn't eaten anything ever since lunch yesterday.

Jeongguk always wakes up earlier than him yet he comes to class right when it's about to start. He's not here today either and Taehyung wished he was---doesn't know why.

The blonde drags his body in the bathroom with difficulty, he doesn't want to take classes at all but he's already behind---way too behind his lectures so he gets ready.

Taehyung finds Jimin and Hoseok outside the classroom and waves at them but doesn't stand with them and goes inside. He sits back, the period hasn't even started yet and he can't seem to keep his head up so he rests his head on his arms and closes his eyes. He feels like crying.

Jimin nudges Hoseok when he sees Taehyung like this as they enter the classroom.

"What if he's sick?" Jimin says worriedly.

"We should go to him----". Hoseok stops when he sees Jeongguk entering the class.

"Jeongguk!" Hoseok calls him and the ravenette looks at him. Hoseok then points at Taehyung.

Jeongguk's eyes fall on the blonde, head lowered sideways on the desk behind Jeongguk's seat. He walks towards him. He couldn't help but be worried because this morning was unusual without seeing Taehyung sitting on the same seat but not being excited and energetic.

He'd either be sitting next to Jeongguk's seat, talking animatedly with Jimin and Hoseok or Momo---Jeongguk would always see him smiling widely and beautifully. So not having able to see it today doesn't feel right.

It's not Taehyung who nudges Jeongguk from behind to annoy him today, it's Jeongguk who softly touches Taehyung's shoulder today.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk utters as he sits facing opposite on his chair. He touches back of Taehyung's hair and thr blonde flutters open his eyes, closes them again.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung smiles a little at Jeongguk's soft voice but he just wants to sleep right now.

"Sleepy." Taehyung mumbles, hides his face more in his arms and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Okay sleepy boy." Jeongguk smiles. It happens sometimes, when you sleep alot---you are lazy the whole day. Jeongguk hopes it's just sleep that is troubling Taehyung right now.

Jeongguk would've stayed like this, looking at Taehyung as long as he wants but the teacher enters and the class starts. Jeongguk looks in front but his focus is on the blonde behind him.

"Taehyung". When Taehyung hears this voice again, it's not Jeongguk's and someone's shaking him to up. Taehyung sits up, eyes fall on the seat infront of him and Jeongguk's not there.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung looks at the person who asks this and he finds Minjun standing next to him. Taehyung squints his eyes, blinks away the blurriness.

"I'm fine." Taehyung says and gets up and for a moment, everything spins and he holds on to the table.

"Taehyung---".

"Please, Minjun---I need to go back to the dorms. Let me be." Taehyung says and carefully steps forward, looks for Jeongguk, Hoseok or Jimin but doesn't find anyone in the class. He is in no mood of talking to Minjun atleast.

Jeongguk left only because of Minjun even though he wanted to be the one to wake him up.

"Taehyung!" The blonde hears his name when he walks out of the classroom. He looks at Jimin because he called him, he's there with Hoseok and Jeongguk, almost one classroom away yet Taehyung feels like the distance is increasing.

Taehyung. The name sounds distant as if it echoes.

The three figures get blurry, Taehyung tries to focus but fails. He can't even hold the bag in his hand.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok says his names worriedly when they see Taehyung breathing heavily, bag falling from his hand and Jeongguk swears he can see tears in his eyes, his hands are shaking and the step he takes towards them, falters.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk exclaims as he runs towards him and all Taehyung can remember is Jeongguk running towards him before the spinning sight blackens completely.

Jeongguk falls in his knees due to the sudden impact of Taehyung's body as he embraces him yet he doesn't let him fall.

"Taehyung, hey---Taehyung." Jeongguk cups his face as he calls his name in panic. Jimin and Hoseok run towards him too. The blonde is not responsive yet Jimin can feel his pulse---it's not slow, it's quick.

"Taehyung! Open your eyes please!---".

"We need to take him to the clinic. Now." Hoseok shakes Jeongguk by his shoulder---Jeongguk just wants Taehyung to look at him with his beautiful brown eyes again.

"Tae---". Jeongguk whispers. His heart aches seeing Taehyung like that and how did this all lead to this---Jeongguk  doesn't know but he hates seeing Taehyung hurt.

The ravenette hooks his arm under Taehyung's legs and his back, picks him up as they rush towards the university clinic.

----------------------------

Taehyung wakes up in a fairly lit room. His eyes feel heavy and keep drooping yet he manages to open them up, adjusts to the light. In still a hazy state, he's thankful that his nead doesn't hurt.

The pictures in the room give him a ear idea that where he is and he almost whines because he hates hospitals and clinics. His hand is needled, connected to the IV and he sighs. He tries to lift his hand but he still feels his body weak. He doesn't want to be alone here, he wants someone here.

Taehyung looks at the door, doesn't think it's a good thing to just yell someone's name so he waits. Also, he doesn't think he'll be able to yell at all.

What's wrong with me. Taehyung sighs and closes his eyes. After almost ten minutes, he opens his eyes at the sound of door opening and he feels a fluttering feeling in his stomach when Jeongguk enters the room.

Jeongguk thinks, after a very long time---he's happy seeing Taehyung looking at him ever so softly. He couldn't see him with his eyes closed---these few hours were very---difficult.

"Hey." Jeongguk softly says as he walks towards the bed. Taehyung has a smile on his face as he watches Jeongguk approach him. Jeongguk has  a bag in his hand and Taehyung wishes they are not medicines.

"How do you feel?" Jeongguk asks as he sits on the stool, facing Taehyung.

"Better." Taehyung whispers and is glad he's able to speak atleast.

"You were out for three hours, four almost." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks away for a moment.

"You're weak, Taehyung. You didn't eat anything there's something disturbing you. This is what caused it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung grins a bit wider, Jeongguk frowns.

"Nothing's on my mind like that and yes---it's true I don't eat anything. I slept early." Taehyung says.

"The head of our department came to see you. Said your parents or atleast one of them should be here---".

"Don't tell me you called my mother." Taehyung says in alarm.

"No, no one did. We thought it's you who should decide---I guess." Jeongguk says as he looks at Taehyung's hand.

"I just---don't want to upset her. I'm fine, don't want her to leave her work for me and come all the way here from Daegu for such a little thing." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums.

"But it's not a little thing, you need to balance your diet." Jeongguk says firmly and Taehyung nods a little, keeps smiling though.

"You scared us all you know." Jeongguk then says and Taehyung feels his heart threatening to beat out of his chest, they care---but what matters more to him is that Jeongguk cares too.

"I was scared too." Taehyung whispers and it's true, this feeling has been with him lately and he doesn't know in which sense.

Jeongguk looks at him with a soft expression, eyes trail all over Taehyung's face and he can see the exhaustion and still---Taehyung looks breathtaking.

It's the first time he admitted Taehyung's good looking, beautiful even yet it was obvious the moment he saw Taehyung.

"How long am I staying here?" Taehyung asks.

"Until the IV is finished. Rest of the check up is done." Jeongguk answers.

"Did I make a fool of myself in the hallway?" Taehyung asks, a bit amused. Jeongguk chuckles.

"I don't know. I wasn't looking at the others and those who think that being in pain is foolish---are fools themselves." Jeongguk says and warmth fills Taehyung as he remembers Jeongguk running towards him and calling his name in worry, concern and panic.

"I'm not ready for the weird stares I'll be receiving tomorrow." Taehyung pouts.

"Don't look at them then, just keep looking at me." Jeongguk says, almost a whisper and Taehyung gulps, heart skips a beat and Jeongguk's words hit him as if they hold magic.

"You're not in the room when I wake up." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles a little.

"I'll be there now---if, if you're comfortable walking with me." Jeongguk utters.

"I'd be very grateful of you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sees the shine on Taehyung's eyes again, he wants to see that sparkle everytime.

"Okay." Jeongguk says. Silence falls but Taehyung has something to say.

"I'm---I'm sorry for---for uh, forcing you to show me your face. I mean---I did it even when you said no---".

"It's okay Taehyung, I don't mind." Jeongguk says, means it because he does want to be himself infront of Taehyung but he's scared a d worried that what if---

"But you're hiding from me right now." Taehyung says in a small voice. Taehyung looks like he's hurt---as if he wants Jeongguk to trust him but he broke it. Though Jeongguk does trust Taehyung and he'll show it to him.

Jeongguk pulls down the mask and hooks it under his chin and Taehyung wasn't expecting Jeongguk to do it. Taehyung giggles the next moment, feels happy and Jeongguk smiles.

"Satisfied?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods for now. It's just the first layer, Jeongguk is hidden deep within many layers.

"You're handsome." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Well, thanks." Jeongguk replies.

"Did you carry me all the way here?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk clears his throat, feels his cheeks heat up.

"Well, no one was strong enough to carry someone so heavy." Jeongguk says, shrugs and Taehyung sticks his tongue out at him since he can't hit him.

"I'm not heavy okay. Show off." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Alright, come on. I brought you something to eat." Jeongguk says as he grabs the bag.

"Aww, roommate. You're so sweet." Taehyung coos and Jeongguk glares at him playfully.

Taehyung is definitely hungry and chicken wings make him ten times more hungry.

The blonde tries to sit up a little but Jeongguk is already by his side, his hand extended and Taehyung blushes like a girl as he holds his hand, gulps when Jeongguk curls his arm around his shoulders and pulls him up so he can sit. Jeongguk sets the pillow behind Taehyung and the blonde leans back.

"These look so yummy." Taehyung excitedly says.

"Eat up then." Jeongguk says.

"Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung asks when Jeongguk doesn't eat.

"I ate half an hour ago almost. These are just for you." Jeongguk answers.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung says.

"Those flowers are so pretty." Taehyung points at the two bouquets on the couch. Taehyung loves flowers so damn much and lilies are his absolute favorites.

"Hoseok and Jimin visited you so they brought them." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts.

"Why didn't you bring me flowers?" Taehyung asks.

Because I didn't leave the clinic except to bring something to eat.

"I am very bad at giving gifts." Jeongguk says sheepishly and Taehyung looks down just so he van hide the pained expression because of a sudden pain in his head that lasted for a moment.

He pretends that he's brushing the food chunks off his lap.

"Excuse not acceptable." Taehyung utters as he looks at Jeongguk with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not an excuse but you can come with me to the flower shop and buy of your own liking." Jeongguk offers and Taehyung chuckles.

"If you'd give me even a small rose, I'd really love that." Taehyung says and Jeongguk takes it way too seriously, promises himself to get a flower for Taehyung.

Their relationship took a big turn today, changed so much and no one is complaining at all.

Jeongguk's not worried at all about Taehyung getting too close to him when he should be pushing him away and stay hidden.

He knows something that Taehyung doesn't---of course.

"Wait, did you go to your work today?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk's eyes widen a little though he hides his expression.

"Jeongguk? Did you go to library today?" Taehyung asks again, waits desperately for the answer because---

Jeongguk didn't go to work---for me! But Taehyung doesn't want to jump to conclusions just yet.

"Well, I---thought uh, maybe I should have one day off since I never took off from work." Jeongguk utters, lies and too bad Taehyung isn't good at catching lies.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung smiles and looks down, doesn't feel hungry anymore. Jeongguk feels bad for lying but he had to.

Both if theirs attention diverts towards the door opening and reveals Jimin and Hoseok, both of them holding flowers.

"Taehyung! So good to see you up. You got us worried---". Jimin halts when he notices Jeongguk isn't wearing his mask. Hoseok notices too.

"How---are you now?" Jimin hides his surprise as he asks and walks towards Taehyung.

"I'm so much better." Taehyung answers. Jimin and Hoseok both look at eachother and then between Taehyung and Jeongguk. The ravenette gives them a look which only they understand.

"You didn't have to bring me flowers again." Taehyung smiles, oblivious of the glances between the other three.

"What do mean again?" Hoseok asks in confusion and Jeongguk's eyes widen.

"You don't brought those two?" Taehyung asks Jimin and Hoseok as he points at the flowers on the couch. They both shake their heads.

"I'll be right back." Jeongguk utters and is about to get up when Hoseok speaks.

"Jeongguk brought those for you."

Great. Jeongguk gulps.

Taehyung keeps looking at Jeongguk with an amused expression, he's blushing too and heartbeat accelerates. He finds Jeongguk's lie cute.

Jeongguk wanted to hide the fact that he brought flowers for Taehyung because that's so unlike of him but Taehyung---he's changing everything for him.

"They are beautiful." Taehyung says, looking at the new flowers yet Jeongguk gets to whom the thanks was directed.

Jeongguk smiles wholeheartedly.
---------------------------

^missed them so muchhhhh ❤💜

^❤❤💕

^COMPLETE FAMILY ON HIS HAND UWU❤❤

-----------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 43.2K 43
where an artsy, socially awkward hipster boy falls for a very popular instagram influencer who goes by the name of @bunnyboy ↓ gguk ↑ tae cover by @V...
1M 49K 83
[JJK x KTH] social media fic | Where in innocent Taehyung's ass nude accidentally got sent to the group chat. And where Jungkook, who apparently hate...
366K 17.1K 20
↳ ⁺ ⁻᚜ ❝ kinda wanna choke you as i pound my cock hard and deep inside you, no homo tho ❞ taekook au