Uncontrollable

By THATgirl21

Tasha Lupe, was their warrior, and like all warriors she changed late and only because she was forced into co... More

Uncontrollable
Chapter 1 - This is That
Chapter 2 - You Again
Wait! NO! What?
Run with me
No. No. No? Maybe?

Everything that goes up come down

516 14 6
By THATgirl21

Nathaniel’s PoV

Where was she! It had been over two and a half hours since she ran out and according the her pack nobody had heard from her! Didn’t she know there were hybrids running around? Geez! This was my fault. I realized this. I hurt her, we had been best friends since forever and I had hurt her, probably beyond repair, and all because my idiot Alpha father told me to shun her, bully her, exile her because she hadn’t changed with the rest of us.

Flashback

“Nathaniel, come here son.” My father called me from my room early one morning, I had been hanging out with Blake and Natty late the night before, she had told me that behind my back Poppy was still bullying her. It made me mad, I was the Alpha’s son and still Poppy, the evil girl in our class, bullied my best friend.

“Yes father?” I asked, keeping my head bowed, his strong face a stiff cold mask as always.

“Natasha Lupe, I don’t want you around her anymore. When you are around her you will not be her friend. I am planning her exile; you will be in charge of exiling her, as your right of passage into the pack.” His words rang with his strong Alpha voice, making me cower.

“Yes Father.”

 yes father…

yes father…

End

Why didn’t I just ignore her? Why did I go all out? She was my mate, is my mate, it is my job to protect her.

“Alpha Crest, I have received word from Alpha Blanc-Lupe, there is evidence of hybrids just outside the northern borders. Two, maybe three. She also says that she has picked up the scent of some rogues wolves.” Her Beta, Seth, came into the kitchen where I was leaning against the counter. I looked at him and nodded.  I knew he was a good guy but I really didn’t like him, how close he was to her, how easy going and friendly she was towards him.

“Thank you, Seth.  Please tell her to come back now.” I spoke in a detached tone. I noticed him grit his teeth, he clearly didn’t like me. Great. If her Beta didn’t like me no way in hell she would.

“No offense Alpha Crest, but I think that’s why she will never forgive you. You are controlling. This is Tash we are talking about, you of all people should know that you tell her to do something she does the opposite.” Seth smirked, a proud twinkle in his eye when he spoke of his Alpha. They loved her, she earned their loyalty, not forced into it by blood.

“Seth, how did you guys become a pack? Why did all of you swear yourselves to her and not stay in your rightful pack?” I asked, genuinely curious. Seth let out a sigh and went to lean on the island.

“Well, she found me first. The pack I was born into exiled me, for the same reason you exiled her, I changed late, because I was a warrior. When I met her she was savage, a true wild wolf. She had no humanity. From what she told me it was three and a half months after you exiled her. I had been running from my pack when she pinned me and used a mind link to tell me she wouldn’t hurt me, she wanted me to join her. Her fur had been stained with blood and I admit, at first I was scared out of my mind but I convinced her to change back, human. It was the most painful thing I had ever witnessed. When she was human she was weak, broken bones after being a wolf for so long. Her clothes were to small and her hair wild. Slowly she regained her humanity, mostly because I forced her. One day we were running around, it was twilight and when we heard the jeers and cries of a pack we followed them. There we found Alec, he was being exiled and at the last minute he turned, again another warrior. He ended up joining her too but we weren’t a pack yet, we hadn’t sworn her our Alpha but she looked after us, looked out for us.  Then we found Luke and Luna, they are twins. It continued like this, next Raven, then Christian, Lilly, Zane, Cleo and Alexandrea.That’s when we all swore ourselves to her as our Alpha, she had saved us after all, protected us. Eventually Kael, Siva, Ryan, Violet, Kathryn and Dale  joined too.” Seth finished and looked at me. I couldn’t picture her as savage, did I do that to her? Of course I did. He said she save them, but he saved her too, I could see it, he restored the damage I inflicted. For that I had to respect him. He was there at her worst, no wonder they were so close.

“Oh.” It was all I could say, after all, what else was there to say? And yet, out of all the half-assed replies I could come up with, I came out with oh? Not exactly my shining moment.

“Yep, needless to say we are all pretty close.” Seth stood up from the Island and made his was back to the living room, flopping down on the couch near a fair blond girl. Luna I think her name was. There was also a dark haired girl with pin-straight hair and bright grey eyes. Violet? Or was that the Cleo girl? No, Cleo had a short spikey bob, she was by that Zane guy.

Tasha’s PoV

The wind whispered past my ears as I ran through the lush green trees. The run had done me good, I was in a far better mood now, after seeing my little creek again. It had brought back memories, happy ones, it got rid of Nathaniel’s face and brought back Nath’s, I realized now they were two different people, and I was okay with that.

As I left the woods I didn’t bother changing out of my wolf form, it was getting cold outside and I hadn’t bothered to change out of my training clothes. It was well into the evening now and the sun was only peeking out of the horizon behind me. The large, white Victorian style pack house in front of me was a beautiful sight in contrast to the rising moon behind it.

Hey boss! Wanna have a movie night?

Alec, I smiled a wolfish smile. Of course, between him, Seth and Luna they knew how to cheer me up, not that I needed it anymore.

Sounds great! We are watching The Beverly Hillbillies though!

I chortled a barking laugh at Alec’s groan as he muttered about should have calling dibs on movie picks. I suppose he was tired of my odd choices, last time I had insisted on Lilo and Stitch over his pick of Resident Evil, not that I didn’t love Resident Evil of course.

As I was at the steps to the Pack House I leapt in a single bound up the stairs, changing midway.  When I landed I was on my two feet and walking into the door.

“Hey Boss, hurry up, oh and can you grab some snacks? We are watching it in the T.V room.” Alec called when he saw me, he was running up and down the stairs getting blankets and pillows.

“Got it, and how many times have I told you not to call me Boss?” I laughed as I made my way into the kitchen.

“Whatever you say Boss!” He yelled back causing me to laugh again and turn around to give him the finger. He just laughed at me and as I turned to walk to the fridge I ran right into somebody’s chest. I let out a ‘ouf’ at the collision and took a step back.

“Sorry, my bad.” I gasped out, hugging my now sore boobs. What can I say, they guy hadn’t moved and he had a rock solid chest. Jeez, didn’t anybody here have normal bodies? What was with werewolves and being impossible to walk into without dying? I glanced up.

“You can throw yourself at me whenever you want, Nat.” the Travis guy grinned at me cheekily. Ugh, cue gun in my mouth.

“If I were to throw myself at you it wouldn’t be in the way you want, Travis, and don’t call me Nat.” I said in a emotionless voice, passing the tall guy and opening the cupboards that had always held the unhealthy food, such as baking ingredients, chocolate, popcorn and chips. I grabbed the whole lot, as much as I could and placed it on the counter before opening the fridge. I looked around before finding a couple cans of Pepsi, a two litre of root beer and two cans of whip-cream. I placed those on the counter as well. Now, how was I going to carry this? I grinned to myself.

“Blanc-Lupes! Come to the kitchen!” I called out, using the Alpha tone I often neglected, what can I say, I never used it, couldn’t let it get rusty right? A mere second later everyone in my pack was crammed into the kitchen.

“Yes Alpha?” they chorused, heads bowed. Oops, maybe too much Alpha.

“Uh, would you guys mind helping me carry some stuff?” I said softly, ashamed I had forced them to come down, it had been irrational.

A/N: IMPORTANT SUPER SORRY but its thanksgiving here in O’Canada and school has been super busy, had three chapters and questions due in mechanics and then an essay in Public speaking about a famous speech and stupid me picked a nine page long speech, double sided, single spaced and .11 font. Yeah. Then I had enviro club, drama club and social justice meetings after school Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Not to mention the Costa Rica trip coming up in April, so I had to go to that too. So, uh, yeah… I’m a busy girl… OH AND Key Club, we went to a homeless shelter in the city, cuz I live an hour out of the city, and we got home late last Monday. So yeah… SORRY!!!!!!! I still love you I swear! And if you are reading this, sorry again for the super long A/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
215K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
2.6K 108 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
536 86 32
Ashton has always had a laid back life, but what happens when his brother is visited by THE Luna. The number one pack has fallen due to an attack...