neighbors || stanley uris

By 1-800-ROBINBUCKLEY

when a demon comes and a group of kids have to fight for their town or when stan's crush, jupiter miller, jo... More

INTRO
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o1o
o11
o12
o13
o15

o14

152 7 20
By 1-800-ROBINBUCKLEY

richie and jay had blasting neon lights on their faces as they stood in front of the arcade games. richie chose street fighter, his go to game. while jay chose dragons lair, she held the high score for that game along with a couple of other ones in the little arcade.

"shit!" richie yelled as he just got hit hard by the other player. "fuck fuck fuck no!" he said louder and jay peaked over her shoulder to see what the hell richie was whining about. "haha take that shitface!" richie yelled at the screen as he was on the verge of k.o. and now he was beating the animated character.

jay focused hard on her game and finished swiftly, wanting to watch richie.

she walked up behind him and cheered him on as he was winning. she was interrupted by the one and only bill denbrough, "g-guys."

richie glared at him, "you see that guy, i'm pretending it's you."

jupiter rolled her eyes and bill spoke again. "it got her."

jay froze in terror. she hadn't stopped thinking about that damn clown all summer and it was driving her insane but, hearing what just came out of bill's mouth was a game changer. "what did you say?" she said looking into the boy's crystal eyes, "it's got who?"

"it has b-b-beverly."

memories of this summer rushed into the miller girls head. she remembered the sleepover bev and her had not just three days ago. they had sat around jupiter's bed laughing and talking and sobbing over a sad romantic movie that they watched up in room. they painted each other's nails, bev's being a light pink that looked the same color as her nail bed and jay's being black with a coating of white sparkles. beverly said it was like the night sky was on her fingers.

jupiter grabbed richie and the three losers went out of the arcade and got on their bikes.

"what about the others?" jay asked the light brown haired boy.

"i already went to stan," he said while peddling down the street. "he's getting eddie and ben now and i figured we could get mike," the girl nodded at his plan and richie silently agreed with him, not wanting bill to have the satisfaction of being right.

they pulled onto mike's grandpa's farm and they saw him and his grandfather out in the field working. they waited a bit and eventually mike's grandpa went inside.

"mike!" jupiter said drawing the young boy's attention to jay and the boys behind her. he quickly walked over and hugged jay as she did the same to him.

"what is it?" he said to them, "what do you guys want?"

"it's b-beverly. it has beverly," bill spoke.

mike rushed back into the farm house and grabbed his bike and a gun. "let's go."

"stan," jay said as she saw the boy approach neibolt with eddie and ben close behind.

the curly haired boy got off his bike and popped his kick stand up. he met eye contact with jupiter and they immediately embraced and she kissed his soft cheek. he blushed at the action and wrapped his hand around her waist even tighter, he wouldn't let go.

ever.

all of the losers club minus bev stood in front of the neibolt house. it's black, splintered walls chipping away slowly and wooded planks boarded the windows. yellow sunflowers sprouted in the yard that had sickly, dead, dry grass in the soil.

they all started walking towards the house and jupiter turned to hold stan's hand but, she found he was still at the gate with wide eyes. "stan come on we need you," she said catching the attention of the other losers. he looked her in the eyes and she saw a broken boy. the other losers jumped in and bill said something to him and finally after jay walked over to him and grabbed his hand, he willingly followed them into the house.

it was still dusty and dirty and eddie took a puff of his inhaler as richie placed a hand on his shoulder, guiding him towards the well.

mike set the rope up so it would hold them as they went down. it dangled and bill looked at everyone. "i'll go first," he said will such certainty. he gripped the hard fabric and slid down the rope.

"bill are you okay?" jupiter called. her hand was warm from stan's and they both looked down to see the boy standing at the bottom of the well giving the thumbs up signal. "alright who's next?" eddie went down and richie closely followed. ben went after the two boys and then stan gestured for her to go next but, she refused. "i'll go last," he furrowed his eyebrows at this and opened his mouth to argue, "i'm lighter than both of you and i can down faster than you guys."

stan huffed, "but-"

"nothings going to happen stan, it is down there with bev and it's not like anyone would even enter this crackhead house."

stanley slid down the rope and mike and jay stood over the dry well. "alrigh-"

something had hit her over the head and she dangled over the side of the old brick well. jay's vision was cutting in and out. she heard voices sounding in her ears, screaming below her and grunts from above her.

mike and henry wrestled above her and she heard the screams of richie, eddie, bill, ben, and stan. she pushed up and saw that henry was on top of mike and he had his hands on mike's face. they were covered in blood as he gripped mike's dark skin and henry laughed maniacally. mike flipped them over and pushed henry off of himself as jay watched, trying to regain the strength to fight with mike and take down henry.

"ah!" mike said as henry towered over him.

"jay!" she heard stan call out. she ignored him and went to grab a old piece of wood that was lying on the floor. she gripped it and smacked henry over the head with it.

he fell to the ground and with a thud. henry started laughing and smiling. "so," he said catching his breath as jay stood across from him, "little miller fights back. that didn't work out so well for you last time did it?" she gulped and looked in henry's eyes. they were full of angry and hurt.

"go a-away henry," she said, cursing herself for stuttering.

"what did you say?" he walked closer to her and jay moved back with every step he took. "what did you say!" he yelled in her face.

his hot breath wafted on her face as she shivered.

"go away! go away henry!" jupiter swung her piece of wood and hit henry in the torso. he was pushed back as she kept swinging at him. he grabbed the piece of wood and a look of terror covered her face. he grinned at her and pulled the wood towards himself. jupiter held on to the piece and henry grabbed her arm tightly, she was sure there would be a bruise there tomorrow.

mike came up behind them and hit henry over the head. jay's arm was now out of his grip and she scrambled to reach the gun.

henry held mike up on the wall and punched him hard in the face, "hey!" she said. he turned towards the girl and his eyes widened as she held the gun and pointed it at his head. "leave. now," a serious look on her bloody face.

"shoot," this took her aback, "i dare you," henry said coming closer to her. "do it. you won't, you're just another pussy that i fucked."

the boys that had already climbed the well were listening to this exchange and a look of confusion was spread onto eddie, stan, ben, and richie's faces. "w-what?" stan was the first to speak. "what does he mean?" bill glanced at the floor, an action that stan had caught. "bill?"

"i-it's not my place to s-say," he spoke in hushed tone.

all the loser's looked at the denbrough boy with furrowed eyebrows. "what did he do!" stan yelled. "bill please."

"i-" he was quickly cut off by a grunt and a high pitched scream.

above, henry slammed into jay and the gun went flying. she screamed as she hit the floor. henry smiled at her and held her hands above her head as jupiter whimpered under his touch; just like that wretched night.

this was short lived.

mike took the back off the gun and hit henry over the head, knocking him out this time. he rushed to jupiter's side and she hugged his body tightly. "t-t-thank you," she said pulling away from the boy. he just nodded and they walked over to the well. he climbed down the rope and she followed shortly.

they all shared a well needed hug and jay looked around for stanley. "where's stan?" she said. the boys looked around and she huffed walking in front, leading them through the awful sewers.  they followed her quickly and richie and bill called out for her to slow down.

"jupiter! jupiter wait!" she kept trudging through the murky water and they all finally caught up to her.

she stood at a door way, "eds, flashlight."

eddie pulled out the flashlight and shined it so they saw a woman hovering over stan. her teeth latched onto his face and she slowly removed them as the kids appeared. her sicking smile and dead eyes peered at jupiter. "you fucking bitch!" jupiter ran into the walkway and went after the thing. richie and the rest of them tried pulling her back, but she continued after the monster.

it tried slinking away into the darkness but, jay wanted to catch up to it; she needed to catch up with it. anger and strength coursed through her veins until she heard the cries of the young uris boy.

with that she just wanted to be there for him and protect him. so she turned around to where all the boys were huddling. "stan," she breathed out, letting it get away.

"you left me!!" the boy cried out, "you aren't my friends. you left me!" all the losers minus beverly came to his side.

"i'm so sorry stan."

"stan we're right here okay," she hugged the boy tightly as bill was distracted by something in the distance. "shh shh it's okay," the boy leaned in and sobbed on her shoulder for a minute while she rubbed little patterns on his back and kissed his head and shoulders softly.

"where's bill?"

they all looked around for the denbrough boy and they went of to find him.

he was wondering around the sewers looking for beverly. he shined his flashlight through the thick blackness of the path. bill emerged from the end of a path and saw his young love floating. her eyes were white and her hair was wispy and sticking out. her dress was dirty and torn apart. her head looking up and her mind wandering around the awful future of the losers club.

bill ran to her, "beverly!"

the murky water was splashing at his feet and he tried grabbing her, he needed her to get pulled down. he shined his flashlight around for something to help him. bill looked up for a split second and met a yellow raincoat.

it ran past him and giggled. he had to follow it.

"i'll come back for you bev," he said looking at the beautiful red head. shining his flashlight in front of himself once again he looked for georgie, but he didn't hear his name being called by the losers club that was closely behind him.

"bill?" jay called out. she was leading the charge of the losers club. this clown had already pulled out all the props will that stupid dream sequence that she didn't think anything could stop her and she was right. this time nothing would scare her, but in 27 years a different story was to be told.

"bill," eddie called out. they were all trugding through the dark colored water. eddie had his flashight in one hand and the other was wrapped in a cast with a couple of notes. greta had put the word 'loser' on his cast and that was quickly draw over by richie who had put a 'v' instead. it also had little drawings of super heroes and smiley faces that jupiter had also put on there. she had to stop richie from drawing dicks on it because mrs. k would definitely inspect that thing every night.

eddie splashed  into the water, dropping his flashlight, "come on get out of there dude. that's grey water," richie called from besides him. eddie looked around for his flashlight and jay turned to help him.

"where's my fucking flashlight?" he yelled. jay looked around with hers and between them a head popped out. they all screamed and jay scrambled back as stan rushed to help her.

holding her hand as more popped out of the water, everyone yelled and richie's voice was heard over all of their's, "come on come on! go!" jay wore a disgusted look on her face hid herself into stanley's shoulder. he hugged her tightly, wrapping a hand around the girl's waist.

all of them ran out of the tunnel before more heads could appear out of the murky water.

bill stood in front of a well with his bag and flashlight. water ran through it and a white face was seen through it. the beams of the light were on the face as his friends went to recover beverly marsh.

"bev, bev," mike now in front as jay still clung to stanley and the losers followed behind them. they all saw what mike was on about and they rushed to her.

"beverly."

"bev!"

"oh shit," said the tozier boy. they all looked up at her as jay's flashlight was in eddie's hands and it pointed at her. jay quickly looked around and tried to figure out how to get her down. "how-how is she in the air?"

eddie pointed his flashlight in a different direction, "guys are those?"

"the missing kids," stanley said as jay looked around for her old friend betty ripson, but it was impossible to tell. the pile was giant and the kids seemed to be floating around in rings surrounding the other kids. "floating."

"just let me grab her!" ben said. he was hoisted up by mike as he tried to reach beverly. his fingers barely touched her ankles as he pulled the red head down.

jay looked away from the missing children and watched one of her closest friends have they body be, in a way, in complete nirvana. her head was facing up and her eyes were a milky white. ben looked at her face and how her lips were partly opened.

"bev?" he asked, "beverly? bev! why isn't she waking up!" he shook her body with each word and jay went over to her friend.

"stop shaking her! jesus," she muttered. jupiter looked at beverly's eyes and saw something in them. 8 adults were walking through derry, but it looked newer. one had glasses and shaggy black hair who was pushing another man that had a sweet kind face and a zip up jacket. a black man with a sharp smile. a red headed lady with kindness in her eyes with a man who wore a smile as he stared at her. another man who rode an old bike with the name silver. a woman who had a look of bravery and love on her face and who was linking hands with a curly headed man who wore a signature smirk.

jay gasped as her heart was beating faster than ever. stanley rushed over to her, "what is it? what's wrong?" she looked into his eyes and shook her head. she was speechless.

ben went back to bev and hugged her tightly after shouting her name a few more times. the losers looked at him, not knowing what to do. he put his hands on beverly's face and planted a harsh kiss on her lips.

everyone was a little taken aback and jay almost flipped her shit. she hated when people kissed without consent, especially if one of them was unconscious. but she also knew that ben was sweet and would never do anything like that.

richie watched the interaction and mike made a face.

"woah woah woah," eddie and stan said.

much to everyone's surprise beverly gasped for air and her beautiful blue eyes had returned to their original state.

"wow," one of them said.

she looked into ben's eyes, "january embers."

"my heart burns there too," ben finished.

all the losers looked on at them until richie said something, "jesus fuck!" richie put his arms over the two and hugged them while mike joined in as well as stan and jupiter. they all smiled for a quick minute until they relized where they were.

eddie looked around for something, leaving the group.

"where's bill?" bev asked.

bill stood by the well and some running water as a small figure came out from the other side. "georgie?" he looked at what he thought was the young denbrough boy.

"what took you so long?" georgie said in a little voice. his face was dirty and he was holding something in one hand as the other had been ripped off.

bill looked at his little brother in awe, "i was looking for you this whole time."

georgie walked closer and closer to bill, "i couldn't find my way out of here. it said i could have my boat back billy."

bill's breath was heavy as he watched his little brother. "was she fast?" bill asked.

"i couldn't keep up with it."

bill looked at his brother as he said this and switch went off in his head, "she, georgie. you call boats she."

his little brother stared blankly at him and spoke, "take me home billy," the rest of the losers club appeared behind bill and once jay saw georgie she immediately thought of rosie who was home with her parents, hopefully safe and sound. "i wanna go home," he cried and sounded so innocent.

jay's heartstrings were pulling and she left stan to go to bill. she reached up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. his breathing was hard and as soon as jay came he knew what he had to do.

they had been having sleepovers and had been hanging out together. she had helped him with his stutter and they had gone to the park and drawn flowers, trees, and people. he had seen her little sister at jupiter's house and he knew that what was in front of him wasn't real.

"i miss you! i wanna be with mom and dad."

a tear slipped from jay's eyes and bill grabbed her hand. his eyes were soon watering and he tried not to cry, "i want more than anything for you to be home. mom a-a-and dad. i miss you so much," he walked closer to georgie, leaving jay behind him as the rest of the losers watched.

"i love you billy," georgie said in a soft voice.

"i love you too," bill said as his breathing became uneven and ragged. he pulled out mike's gun and put it against georgie's forehead. "but you're not georgie."

a shot rang through as the bullet lodged itself into georgie's forehead and his body hit the floor with a thud. smoke came out of his head and the losers watched as bill looked at his dead brother. georgie's body started convulsing and shaking, slowly turning into pennywise.

bill pointed the gun at it once again and mike said something, "it's not loaded." the body shook more and the losers started to get worried. bill had the gun up and mike tried to yell at him over all the yelling and screaming for bill to kill it, "hey it's not loaded!"

jay watched as bill shot it, but nothing had happened except it got mad.

pouncing on bill as he held the gun sideways so it wouldn't eat his face off. it's yellow and orange eyes glowed as it's teeth gripped on the gun. the losers yelled and jupiter took action, like she always does.

"get off of him, you dick!" she took a metal rod and hit pennywise on the back. beverly came to help and swung something at it too, but it took hold of beverly's stick and hit it away.

"beverly no!" jay said as mike came in and tried to hit it, but was thrown back hitting the ground harshly.

"mike!" stan yelled as he screamed at what was happening.

mike fell and hit his back, "oh god," beverly came to his side to help.

bill and jay locked eyes and she threw him her weapon. he took it and choked pennywise, holding his mouth against the rusty tool. it stood up and swung bill around on it's back. richie piled onto of bill and tried to get pennywise down. "ah fuck!" richie said as it hissed and growled at them.

"ahh!" bill yelled, contributing to the plethora of shouts. ben went to grab one of it's hands while biting it and stan grabbed the other. jay, mike, eddie, and bev stood watching as their friends got swung around by it. bill

stanley was thrown off by it and he hit the ground. "stan!" jay rushed over to him and hugged the boy tightly as he kissed her head, telling jay that he was fine.

richie was on the ground next to them as jay scrammed to check if he was okay as well as eddie who had come over to help. stan, richie, and eddie all huddled around each other as jupiter got up and grabbed a lead pipe that was laying on the floor and swung it over her shoulder ready to fight it.

bill was slammed on the dirty floor and pennywise grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "bill!" richie shouted. jay lunged out and hit it on the heads as it grabbed her hand and threw her next to bill.

"jupiter!" stan said as she laid next to the denbrough boy.

it took it's hands and wrapped them around jay and bill's necks. "no don't! let them go!" beverly said as she and her friends looked at bill and jupiter.

"no!" it said in a grumbly voice, "i'll take him and her. i'll take all of you!" it said pulling jay and bill closer to him. his hands wrapped around them as their little ones tried to pry his fingers off his throat. "i'll feast on your flesh as i feed on your fear!"

jay whimpered as one of his fingers dug into her neck harshly. it's face had a demonic smile on it as it's eyes glowed and it's white, painted skin peeled and crinkled.

"or!" it said in a sing songy voice, "you'll just leave us be. i will take them and only them! yes it would be just the boy, but she causes too much trouble like him!" it laughed loudly as it said this and jay looked at bill and the rest of the losers. "and i will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead ha-a-a-appy lives! until old age takes you back to the weeds."

richie was still on the ground and stan looked at jay as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"let her go and just have me!" bill begged.

"no no no! she will uncover too much! she shines bright this one and i bet her brains taste delicious!" it cackled.

jay shook her head no, "bill it's fine. just go," she said to the others in a raspy voice.

"leave! i'm the one who dragged you all into this mess and i'm so so s-s-s-sorry jay," bill told the group and jay besides him.

"s-s-sorry!" the clown mimicked bill.

jay rolled her eyes, "oh shut up you dumbass clown!" she said trying to hit pennywise, but instead it grabbed her neck tighter as her face turned red and she still fought against it. she gestured for them to leave, pointing for them to go back.

bill picked up on this, "go!" it laughed at jay struggling and bill telling his friends to leave.

"guys we can't!" beverly said as she looked at the boys besides her. richie got up from the ground and looked at bill and jay who were underneath it's hands. a tear slipped from her eyes and jupiter tried to wipe it away before anyone saw.

"i told you bill," richie started, "i fucking told you. i don't want to die. it's your fault," he went off to the side and started counting on his fingers, "you punched me in the face, you made walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house!" his voice was getting louder and everyone listened as he spoke, "and now," he grabbed a bat from the heap of old toys that it had collected, "i'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown," pennywise let go of bill and jay, "welcome to the losers club asshole!"

richie wacked it in the face and it growled at him turning to mike and it opened it's mouth and let black, ashy hand come out and grab onto the pole mike had. they screamed at him and a woman's voice cried out, "mike! mike!"

stanley grabbed a pipe and cut off the hand as richie hit it in the back again. jay smiled at the boys as she got up. it looked at stanley and shifted into the flute lady. "this shady bitch!" jay ran and tackled it to the ground as stanley smiled at her.

it changed to henry bowers and toward over jupiter, holding hand above her head and smiling at her, "ready for round two princess?" stanley yelled out and hit it off of her as jupiter kicked it. the two lovers smiled at each other and held hands.

it quickly turned to mike and had it's arms turn into two big spider legs that tried to poke at him. ben quickly came up behind it and stabbed it in the back as the blood floated in the sky and it's arms flayled around. it let out an enormous roar and everyone was still screaming at each other.

"kill it!" eddie cried out.

it let out noises and turned to ben, shifting into a mummy head. it wrapped the cloth around his head and reaching for the boy as he screamed out trying to get away from it's grasp. it growled loudly at him and the loser's club yelled for him. bill picked up an old chain and whipped pennywise with it as the the clown let go of the other boy and cried out in pain.

blood splatted everywhere as it floated around them and bill kept whacking it with the now bloodied metal chain.

the rest of the losers surrounded the clown and richie had a bat in his hand as jupiter held a metal rod that was thick, but not too heavy for the girl. bill cried out each time he hit it and it stumbled back, coughing and hacking up more blood.

it's face turning into a leper, faced eddie as it projected a black gooey substance onto the sweet boy. the goop covering his head and shoulders as it dripped down onto his shirt. eddie spit up some of the substance and cried out, "i'm going to kill you!" he backed up and kicked the dancing clown in the face as it flew backwards.

it looked onto beverly as it's face was brought to a new form; alan marsh.

he smirked at the red headed girl and opened his mouth, "hey bevy," beverly moving closer to it as it spoke, "are you still my little-" it was cut off by beverly grunting and plunging a stick down it's throat. pennywise let out a cry as it's face started coming back to the vibrant white of it's skin. red hair sprouting from it's scalp and wide eyes as it looked at beverly as i was choking on the stick that was lodged in it's mouth.

it spit out the pipe and eddie yelled out, "oh shit!"

ben groaned and eddie twitched at the clown. bill held a confident pose and jupiter stood right besides him. stan held jay's hand as he breathed heavily, ready to fight the stupid clown with a rod in his hand.

pennywise backed up as all the kids inched closer. it made gagging noises and none of them were fased by the clown's tricks anymore. it cried in fear at the kids who stood infront of it, it cried when it saw their faces full of anger and pain, it cried when it knew this was it. the clown's time was over and pennywise would have to come back 27 later and fight them all over again. as it's neck twitched and shook the kids got closer and closer to the convolusing clown before them. it sucked in a breath, grasping for air as it chuckled a short time after which turned into crying.

"that's why you didn't kill beverly," bill said to it, "cause s-s-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either. not anymore," the clown cried at his revalation and the losers club stood behind their fateful leader as he brought the clown crumbling.

jay looked at stanley who wore a brave face and she smiled lightly to herself, she saw all her friends, ready to fight and kill this clown once and for all.

"now you're the one who's afraid." bill paused, "cause you're gonna starve."

it gurgled and as it's back was pressed up against a sewer opening it flung itself into the hole of it. pennywise groaned and held on to the cement as the losers came closer to it. it's skull was cracking and it muttered something underneath it;s breath, "he thrusts his fist against the post and s-still he s-s-see's the ghost."

stanley handed over the rod he had in his hand to bill as he threatened to hit the clown with it. dropping down further, but still with a grip on the cold material, it held on as it's skull peeled open and flakes of white skin floated up in the air and before it completely was destroyed it laughed wearily and spoke in a threatening tone, "fear."

with that, pennywise fell down the deep, dark hole of the sewer system of derry and the loser's club all faced each other, "holy shit," jupiter breathed out.

"guys look."

"the kids are floating down," one by one all the missing kids of derry maine floated down onto the cold ground of the sewers. ill rushed of and spotted a yellow jacket as beverly came to his side and held the weeping boy.

jay saw a tatered dress that looked familier as she rushed towards it with the young uris boy following after her. jay was met with the dead face of her best friend. betty's eyes were a cold gray and her skin was frozen to the touch. "s-she's really gone," she whimpered as stan sat next to her.

"i'm so sorry jay," with those words the eldest miller girl crashed into his arms and let her silent sobs wrack her body as well as leaving stan's shirt with many tear drops. he held the girl and comforted her until he wiped the tears from her eyes and they went over to her friends as they left the place that would fuel their many fears in the future.

A/N

oh my god !! i haven't updated in forever and i'm so sorry lovelies !!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter that took me forever to write so please comment and vote

this sucker was 5400 words long holy sh-

xx quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.1K 39
You're dating Patrick Hockstetter. So you're pretty popular. A group of friends are always bullied by Patrick and his friends. You sit and watch feel...
1K 225 15
in which they're ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† in ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. (june 2020, willthew1se)
138K 3.2K 15
Summer Hanscom and her family were new to the old town Derry. After meeting the 'Losers' she was faced with one of the most challenging Summers of he...
3.1K 49 10
ฬฅโ—Œเญญโ†ท๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ i, alana, write a series of imagines about our favourite losers - status: finished -