The Shy Couple (HueningKai ff)

By KatalinaCat123

Y/n liking a boy, but the boy likes another girl. One day he finds out about what the girl he likes has been... More

Crush- chapter 1
Yes or no? Chapter 2
Yougotnojams street-Chapter3
Surprise-chapter 4
Revenge-Chapter 4
Sleepover- Chapter 5
Cousin- Chapter 6

Chapter 7

859 37 18
By KatalinaCat123

"BREAD!" Yeonjun and Y/n yell at the same time "StOP yEllInG mY eARs ArE bLeeDInG" Johnny says while covering his ears.
Hueningkai POV
"KAII!! EARTH TO KAI" beomgyu waves his hand in front of the boys face. "U-Uhm what happened? Did you say something?" Kai says confused "I was asking- you know what nevermind" beomgyu takes a sip of his drink with an annoyed face "s-sorry..." Hueningkai says quietly while looking down.

Y/n POV
I'm glad Johnny and Yeonjun are getting along. "AHHHH PUT ME DOWN" I scream and kick the air "HAHAHAHAHAHA" Johnny and Yeonjun start laughing loudly "yEoNjUn hELppPpPpPpP!!!!!"
Yeonjun continues to laugh loudly as I yell for him to put me down

1 hour later
I lay on my bed and hug my pillow. "Ahhhhh itsss soooo colddddd" I cover myself with another layer of blankets.
*ding dong*
Ughhhhh I don't wanna get out of bed I'm flipping coldddd. I get a big jacket and go downstairs. "Hiiiiiiii"

Can't wait The Dream Chapter: Magic!!!!!! I saw the Run Away teaser it was epicccc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
225K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹