Roleplay Tags

De CreepypastaManiac87

Read the title ya doof Mai multe

1
2
3
4
4-1
5
6
7
9

8

4 0 0
De CreepypastaManiac87

123roosje

Female

||Role||

Daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming

||Name||

Natalie Anna Barrow

||Nickname||

Nat, Anna

||Age||

19

||Gender||

Female

||Sexuality||

Demisexual Biromantic (her parents don't know she's biromantic

||Face claim||

It doesn't tell me the name of the person in the picture but the photographer is named Jovana Rikalo.

||Kidnapped or Kidnapped||

Kidnapped

||Powers||

None I would assume

||Personality||

Natalie is a very sweet and friendly girl. She may not always act like a princess since she's more of a free spirit. Although she's friendly, she's very choosy about who she lets into her inner circle because she's been backstabbed before. Unlike her parents, the idea of love at first sight never seemed like a thing for her. She loves all animals except for a few, including jellyfish and wasps. She's usually pretty nice, but if you're rude to her she will pop back at you. She can be quite sarcastic, to the point where even she can't tell if she's being serious or not. She also loves to write and has a journal with a jewel-embellished cover.

||Backstory||

Natalie grew up happy at the palace with her parents and brother. As a little girl, she was always a free spirit and a bookworm, but when offered a romance story to read, more often than not it was a hard no. She was never one for love stories and remains so. At this point in her life, she's pretty much convinced herself that she'll probably be alone for a long time but it doesn't seem to affect her.

At around eight years old, she befriended two beautiful rats and they became her pets.  After deciding to make them Petunia (light head) and Albert (dark head), she later found how attached she was and ended up going to beg the fairy godmother to find a way that would make her rats live as long as she did when learning that the rodents would only be around for a few years.

Of course eventually her goal was achieved and now her precious rodents will pretty much outlive the rest of their species. Her rats were with her when she was kidnapped and they're her main source of comfort.

||Feelings towards the kidnappers||

She does not like the kidnappers at all, not a single one of them. Even though she's never been a very hateful person, hate is the only feeling she has towards the villains' spawns.

||Quote||

"Gods, it's like talking to a damn wall."

||Aesthetic||

Male

||Role||

Son of Erik and Ariel

||Name||

Austin James Savoy

||Nickname||

N/A

||Age||

20

||Gender||

Male

||Sexuality||

Bisexual

||Face claim||

There is no information on this photo either sadly

||Kidnapped or Kidnapped||

Kidnapped

||Powers||

None

||Personality||

Austin is generally a laid back and friendly guy, but he can throw hands if need be. He's never been the needlessly hateful kind, but if you betray him you best believe that you are in for one hell of a bite back. He grew up with one decent piece of advice: you never throw the first punch. Aside from all that good stuff, he's a nice person. However, he is only respectful to people who deserve respect. Even so, you earn said respect according to his terms. So no, narcissistic people and the like do not get respect. He can be a voice of reason if others are willing to listen.

||Backstory||

Austin had a good childhood with his parents, but spent more time with during his youth with the horse than doing more "proper" things that would be expected of a royal child. He may have had a crown, but his father would always tell him that sometimes the only royal thing he was was a royal pain in the ass. Granted, this was only an inside joke between the two.

He tended to be choosy about his friends since many people just wanted to be his friend simply to say they were friends with the prince to give themselves or their family a better image. But this would never last long before he found out and dropped them like a hot potato.

He was initially frightened when he was kidnapped and though he is usually the voice of reason in his family, but with the others being so panicky, all he can do at the moment is sigh and facepalm until they can calm down.

||Feelings towards the kidnappers||

He hates them. There's no other word to describe it.

||Quote||

"Are you supposed to scare me or am I reading that wrong?"

||Aesthetic||

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

268K 6.1K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong