MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

بواسطة S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... المزيد

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Halloween

7K 160 17
بواسطة S-SIMPSTATION

| HALLOWEEN DAY...|

I was behind Jamal as he dissected chocolate. "Is this foil or a razor blade? " He turned around and asked me. "Shit...I'm taking my chances and saying it's a razor blade. That's sick-"

"Jamal Turner and Y/n Diaz. Jamal Turner and Y/n Diaz. Please report to the office." 

We looked at each other, confused before our things and heading out.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." The lady at the desk frowned. "Loss?" I whispered to Jamal.

"Your grandma is here to pick you to up outside." 

"Grandma? We aren't even related." She looked at us in confusion.

We walked outside holding hands and there was a big security guard checking me out. We saw Abuelita's car pull up. "Ven aquí." Abuelita rushed us in the car.

Jamal pulled the front seat car door open for me and sat in the back then Abuelita drove off.

We parked in front of some car dealership. "Rose Westbrook." She spoke, holding out a piece of paper. I looked the paper and examined it then gave it to Jamal who did the same. "Rose is Frankie's girlfriend. The one I made the dress for." 

Me and Jamal stared at her like she was crazy. "She was the negrita dancer on the negrito dance show with the negrito choo choo."

"A negrito dance show? What's that?" I tilted my head. "And a negrito choo choo?" Jamal added. "Use the google."

"The- The what?" 

She pinched both of our cheeks. "You both ask to many preguntas. Now it's time for you two to find the answers." She told us. "Váyase."

 Jamal got out the car and opened my door for me as I gathered my bookbag.

We got on the sidewalk. "Answers to what?" Jamal asked. "Rollerworld! You both are gonna find the money." She beamed. "Oooh."  She nodded then drove off.

"Damn it. Now we have to walk back." 

| TIME SKIP |

Me and Jamal were doing research on the lady Abuelita told us about. "She danced on soul train. That's the choo choo." I informed. " I have to get my costume for later."

 Jamal nodded. Ruby started ranting so I got out of there quick.

JAMAL

JAMAL
Brentwood.

ME 
What about it

JAMAL 
That's where she lives.

ME
Holy shit! We gotta go there

JAMAL
Ruby is yelling I'll ttyl 

ME
 like always. I'll see ya.

I finally got to my house and saw most of the Santos. Me and Oscar haven't talked since the jumping incident. I went inside and got my costume on.

I ran outside and back to Ruby's house. I walked inside to see them about to leave. We all went in Abuelita's car and drove to Brentwood.

Jamal and Abuelita were joking about something as we all got out the car. "Buena suerte!

 "We don't need luck. It's Brentwood! Nothing bad happens here." Ruby tried to explain.

"What about OJ? No offense Jamal." 

"Oh I'm good. We don't claim him." Jamal held my hand. "We should be ready around 10:00." Ruby informed. "Nerd." I mumbled making Jamal chuckle.

"Good for you, but I have plans." Abuelita drove off. We all got together.

"We aren't in Freeridge anymore folks! Shit looks fun!" I cheered. "We've got lots of ground to cover so let's split up." 

"Great Idea! Olivia and I will go this way. Meet back here around 10."  

"Later." Jamal and I threw up peace signs. Monse and Cesar looked at each other weirdly. 

"Jamal." Both Monse and Cesar called. Me and Jamal turned to them. "On second thought I'll just go with Olivia and Ruby."

"On third thought you should go with Jamal Y/n and Monse." Ruby declared. "On fourth thought were good." Monse fake smiled. She pulled both me and Jamal away from them.

We kept walking passing all the big houses with great decorations. "This is really getting old. We're skipping all the big houses with crazy decorations and you wanna hit up... Tootsie rolls." Monse complained as we got to a house.

I rung the doorbell and Jamal smiled at me. "What are you doing? It's a self service bucket." Monse complained. Nobody answered. Jamal rung the doorbell again.

The door finally opened.

Holy shit it was her. Ms. Rose Westbrook herself. "Trick or treat!" Jamal smiled. "Baby, buckets equal self service. Happy Halloween!" 

"Oh my god! Did you dance on Soultrain? " I asked. "What do you know about Soultrain?" She asked. " It was only the dopest show ever. " Jamal complimented. 

"My mama's mama loved it and that dance line was the bomb. " 

She chuckled at us. "I invented the dance line." She spoke confidently. " WOW! so cool. We should get going." Monse said, sarcastically. I turned to her.

"A legend like you. I bet you have a lot of stories." 

"Well." 

"Damn! Is that a gold record! " Jamal exclaimed. "Mm-hm" Mrs. Westbrook nodded. 

"Would it be to much if we asked for a selfie in front of it? Ya know..for my mamas mama." Jamal asked. She looked at me.

"Well, we can't leave ya mama's mama hanging." I squeezed his hand lightly and grinned. "Come on." 

 Me and Jamal walked in and Monse hesitated to come in but soon walked in. We walked into a room with most of her awards.

"Whatcha' looking at is the first dancer to have a number one hit. " She beamed as we looked at a record. "That's so cool, Rose!" 

"Actually it's pronounced Ro- Say" she explains explained. "After the wine?" 

"No, after this other bitch named Rose started dancing on train." She said. Her phone started dinging. "Oh, I'm blowing up. Hold on." 

Me and Jamal started taking pictures of the room slightly but she turned to us, making us stop quickly. "What was Don Cornelius like?" I asked. 

"Child, rest his soul. The man was handsy. Couldn't keep his finger off this Jelly." Rose narrated, making me snicker a little..

"Is that why you left the Train for Solid Gold?" Jamal asked. "No baby, I left for the green and my moves ain't free plus I was tired of living in the sugar shack." She informed. " So you bought that place in Sherman Oaks? " 

"Yeah I- How did you know?" She asked. . 

"Where else would a lady baller like you live? We read that it was like the Paris of the valley back then." I spoke quickly. Jamal nodded.

I looked down at my phone and got lost in my head. "She's gone." Jamal whispered in my ear. We both started taking pictures of documents and others.

"Rollerworld!? That's why we came to Brentwood so you two could dateline this shit?!" Monse scolded us. "Jamal & Y/n we are leaving now or I'll kill both of you." 

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Rose said, pointing a gun at us. "Shit." I breathed out.

"Y'all casing my place?" She asked. I shook my head. "You think I'm a fool? I saw you taking pictures and you were asking way to many questions."

"Y'all better come correct." She ordered. Jamal looked at Monse. "Don't look at me. If I had a gun I'd shoot you myself"

My phone started ringing. Rose turned her head to Jamal so I snuck out the house. My phone rang again and it was a jail number. I answered it.

"Hello? Y/n?" A voice spoke a familiar voice. "This is she." 

"It's Latrelle." 

"Oh hi!" 

"I miss you so much, dude." 

"I miss you too." 

"How's Halloween?" He asked. "Good so far. Me and Jamal had a gun pointed at us by a grown woman but we kinda deserved it." 

He chuckled. "How about you?" 

"I got a lil' candy." 

"That's great." I responded.

"You and Jamal good?" 

"Yeah. We've gotten closer due to a topic we both believe in." I smiled, still holding the phone to my ear. "That's great but I have to go. Love you." He said. "Love you too." 

He hung up and I was already by myself so I walked around to a party. I saw Cesar, Olivia and Ruby walking there so I followed. I got in there and lost them.

"Hey nice costume beautiful!" Some guy in a Santo costume winked. 

"Thank you!" 

"I'm the host of this party. You like my costume? "  

"Yeah." I lied and tried to hurry away.

"Y/n?" Ruby called out. I waved and  smiled. "What are you doing here?" he crossed his arms. "I could ask you the same." 

He groaned. The same kid came back.

"Wassup Loco's. I heard you're from the 'ridge too." The white boy put on a small voice. " Is this your brother, beautiful? " He asked me. I nodded. "Yo check it." He flipped his cap to the front. It said 'Freeridge' on it.

"Ah! Just clowning! I'm straight from B-Wood. Westside!" He laughed, showing off his costume. I cringed and shook my head. "So what do you think of my Fit? And my tats? It's pretty dope right?" He asked. Me, Ruby and Cesar looked at eachother.

"Moms works in hair and makeup. It's like life imitating art and art imitating life, right?" 

I rolled my eyes at him and Olivia came up. The white boy looked her up and down.

"Where did you get that?" He asked Olivia about the drink. "The fridge." She answered. "That's my mom's presses juice." Olivia tried to apologize but he interrupted her.

"She's on a cleanse. She knows how many bottles are there." 

"I had no idea. I just wanted a drink and I assumed -" Olivia said but he cut her off. "That you can just go in and take it? There are drinks everywhere. There's a whole soda bin right there! " He complained. "Why were you in the fridge?" 

"Woah now. You need to chill its no big deal! " I tried deescalating the situation. "No big deal? Do people go in your house and take your food?" We all nodded slowly.

"Do you all have any respect?" He scoffed. "Respect? Bitch you're the one cosplaying something that ain't supposed to cosplay as... Shut the fuck up!" 

"EXCUSE ME? " He yelled getting in my face. "DID I FUCKING STUTTER! FUCK YOU AND YOUR JUICE! " I argued. Olivia poured the bottle out on the floor.

Next thing we know, me and my friends were running from them as they throw eggs at us but I didn't get any eggs in me surprisingly.

Olivia was apologizing and Cesar was texting someone. I could tell it was probably Oscar by the way he was moving. The others were bickering about getting a lyft.

"Don't get a Lyft. It's handled. I handled it." Cesar stated. 

The white boy and his friends looked at us. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend beautiful."

I looked him up and down and Cesar stepped in front of him.

"So you came back for more? " The kid asked. Cesar stayed silent. "Oh you think your hard? Okay." The bitchy kid asked.

"No, I'm not. But he is." Cesar said and at that Oscar pulled up.

The only time I was actually happy to see him. Spooky walked up to him and looked him up and down as the boy and his friends shook in fear. I chuckled a little then Oscar wiped the boy's fake tattoo off.

Oscar then attempted to wipe his ACTUAL tattoo of but it obviously didn't come off. "This shit's real." 

"Please. What do you want?" The teen's voice cracked.

"Not so tough after all." 

| TIME SKIP |

We dumped out all the candy and even had some of the juices . "I can't believe Monse went home." Ruby sighed as Cesar poured out the last bag of candy.

"Although she is covered in egg, but she's missing out on our jackpot." 

I was reviewing all the notes Jamal had about Ms. Rosé.

"Hey I'm gonna bounce. Y/n get ready to go I'll be outside." 

Olivia came up and Ruby and Her started talking.

"So after the gunpoint thing she was all cool?" I asked Jamal. He nodded. I smiled and Olivia had walked outside.

"I'm gonna get my candy and split." I scooped a portion of candy in my bag. "Okay I love you two. Be safe." I said. I hugged Ruby. "Please stayyy." Jamal said, placing kisses on my face. "I can't. I got you tomorrow though baby."

I walked out and saw Cesar and Olivia smooching. Monse was calling Cesar's phone. I stood there in shock. They stopped and I walked over as if nothing happened and went passed them.

"Y/n!" Cesar yelled behind me trying to catching up to me. "What?" 

"You good? " He asked. "Mhm..." I answered and kept walking. He walked behind me silently.

When we got to the house I walked in my room slammed the door a screamed. 'How could he do this to Monse!' I thought over and over and over again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

73.6K 3.7K 85
how we came to be | ❝ you were nothing I ever expected, but ended up being everything I ever wanted ❞ This is the story of how Monse and Latrelle cam...
45.8K 1.2K 19
Wattpad glitched and got rid of my description 😭 It's good tho, trust!
148K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...
252K 4.3K 38
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭! ❞ EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...