Naruto: The most potential st...

By Silverwolf2610

After training Naruto outside Konoha for 12 years, Kushina decided to return to Konoha, when Naruto finally g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Let the fun begin~
Chapter 2: A helpful Uzumaki~
Chapter 4: Teams spar and awaken of bloodline
Chapter 5: Wave arc and the awaken of Mangekyou
Chapter 6: Mangekyou and pairing poll
Chapter 7: Flame under kindness
Chapter 8: Battle of the bridge
Chapter 9: New member of Team 9
Chapter 10: Tsunade retrival
Chapter 11: True reveal
Ch 12: Fun before Chunin exam
Chapter 13: Chunin Exam
Chapter 14: A reward long awaited

Chapter 3: A gift for hard working~

13.2K 149 18
By Silverwolf2610

S: Hi guys! Welcome back to another chapter of "A way toward greatness", as always, I won't write too much in the author section as I don't know what to mention in a story that basically made up by lemon xD

S: Still, there are something to remind you guys for example- Naruto is 15-year-olds and he is not blood related to Kushina but to Uchiha Miko and Namikaze Minato, he didn't have Kyuubi seal in him as Kyuubi is still inside of Kushina~

S: Okay that's all for me, let's begin the story shall we?~

Let's begin

(Next day)

Ramen Restaurant

Naruto sat across from Kushina as they had just finished their food at their favourite restaurant in Konoha- Ichiraku ramen. For Naruto, he has one more reason to visit the restaurant, which was 'admiring' Ayame- the young chef.

Just when they were preparing to leave, Naruto saw Anko arrive and he knew that she was going to tease him and his mom a little like usual which he is getting quite annoyed with. Sure, Anko is a young and beautiful Shinobi with violet hair that is put in a spiky ponytail, and wore a long coat with fishnets underneath that show her gorgeous curve. Her unique style of dressing has attracted some young men to her but when they learn about her unique hobby in snakes, most of them will be scared to even get close to her and will only admire the snake lover through a distance.

Anko just waved at him from behind Kushina while she walked towards them. He just watched with raised eyebrows as she slipped onto the seat beside him and placed an arm around his shoulder to push him into the side of her breasts which she seemed to love doing.

"Yo~ blondie how's your day with your sensei~"

"Fine and it's good to see you too Anko-san"

Naruto greeted her while trying to get out from the firm hold of the snake lover while Kushina looked amused that her son struggled to get out of Anko's grip.

"Aww Naruto-kun, so you are on Kushi-chan's team. Hey Kushi-chan you did get lucky, getting Naruto on your team as I am sure he is a quite 'healthy' boy~"

Anko teased while adding more force onto her grip. Sure Naruto didn't mind feeling Anko's breasts on the side of his face as it just reminded him of how soft Kushina' breasts are but her grip is quite deadly, almost making him hard to breathe.

"Anko, how many times do I have to tell you to not tease fellow male Shinobi, especially not in public. If you keep this up you will certainly enrage some female shinobi in the future"

Kurenai said, who just happened to pass through here after she finished her training with her team and saw the scene.

"That's means Kure-chan, I'm just helping my Naruto-kun grow up faster. He has already learned about girls now he just needs some experience~"

Anko teased playfully as she pulled the boy's head much closer to her but her action was stopped when a chopstick suddenly flew just past her left ear and stuck onto the wall behind her and created a small crack.

"Opps, sorry, my hand slipped, Anko-chan please go Naruto and go bother Kure-chan. Naruto, we can continue our talk when I am done later"

Kushina said with a bit too 'nice' smile as her hair began to defy gravity and start to float in the air, sure she is fine to let Naruto have contact with another female but no way in hell she would allow someone to steal her Naru-chan away before her!

"But Kushi-chan I'm bored, I want to watch you guys train and maybe I might even join in!"

Anko complained with a pout but also quickly released her grip on Naruto when she felt the coldness that was sent toward, she has heard what harm can be done by a pissed off Uzumaki.

"Momo~ Calm down Kushi-chan, I am sure Anko-chan didn't mean that way, right? How about I will treat you both for dinner later, how about it?"

Kurenai said nicely and tried to calm the crimson hair Uzumaki down while looking between Naruto and Kushina, hoping the young blonde will help her to calm down his mom.

"Umm so what now Sensei?"

Naruto asked with head tilt, it was quite a cute look with him looking so curious and this is the only thing that Kushina can't resist.

"I will tell you as soon we are back at the training ground so let's go"

Kushina replied after she calms down, Naruto's cute face may be one of her weaknesses that she can never overcome. After Kushina paid for their lunch and the damage on the wall, both of them waved off to Anko and Kurenai before Shunshin away.

Training ground 80- water fall

"Alright, we are here, if you spend more time with Anko you will surely to be turn into a pervert and the last thing I want is to have my son become a pervert just like a certain damn Sannin"

(With Jiraya)

"Achoo!" 'Is someone talking about me? Well, I hope is a very hot babe as everyone loves the handsome and brilliant Jiraya, the legendary Sannin!'

"AHH! There is someone on the tree!"

A girl in the open air onsen yelled and immediately tons of things were thrown toward the direction of the so-called researcher Sannin.

(Back to Naruto)

"Don't worry Kaa-sama, I promise I will behave"

Naruto assured with a big grin and Kushina knew that as well as she fully trusted him, her boy has never gone down by his word but this also quite worries her as she knows her son will also be quite protective around her after their 'training'.

She has seen several times Naruto get very pissed if someone has planned anything bad to do with her and he had already been in fights with his classmates when they made inappropriate remarks about her and there isn't a time that he loses the fight with those boys.

"Alright then, let's just get on with the training, we have only one exercise for today and then we can go home, what I want you to do is to water walking up to the waterfall"

For a moment Naruto thought his mom was joking to him, sure he may have learned how to tree walking and water walking, heck he can even dance on top of water but walking on the water fall is just something that seems to be ridiculous.

"Kaa-sama.. Did I hear you right? You want me to walk up this waterfall"

The blonde asked as he watched the furious water that came down fast from the top of the hill and continued without any stopping.

"Nope you hear me right~ and the key is to gather exactly the right amount of chakra in your feet and stabilise the water flow. If you use too much chakra you will be pushed off and if you use to little you will fall off just like both water and tree walking training but this one is to combine both of them together"

Kushina said with a thumb up, looking that Naruto was shocked and almost had the word "Impossible" written on his face. Kushina then decided to motivate her Naru-chan a bit.

"Don't worry Naru-chan if your performance remains good as last time, there will always be a chance to get a reward~ as for this time~"

Kushina said as she took out a kunai before demonstrating how to water walk onto the waterfall, when she reached the top she stabbed the kunai onto the rock before she jumped down from the waterfall and safely landed beside Naruto.

"If you manage to retrieved that kunai back to me using this technique before sunset you will get a reward, so~ good luck Naru-chan~"

Kushina said with a wink to motivate her student before she decided to take a seat on the grass land.

Once the word 'reward' was mentioned, Naruto's confidence gathered up once again, and began his work on measurement on how high the waterfall is and how much Chakra he will need to get up there.

After a complex calculation, the boy managed to calculate the amount of Chakra required. Naruto then stripped down to his boxer and pushed his hands together, starting to allocate Chakra into his feet. When he thought he had the right amount, he tried to walk up the side of the tree but his feet didn't really stick so he just slipped off and fell into the cold water. His second try, he actually managed to step up several steps but as soon as he tried to take more steps he was quickly washed down by the water.

"Just try your best Naru-chan, it will surely take some time to reach the top"

Kushina encouraged her son as she fell down onto the grass and enjoyed the sun or well, she tried to. She watched as Naruto continued to get up and fall down and smile slightly as she remembers she was also being trained like this by Minato and Miko-nee chan and it took her three days to get to the top.

Deciding to give a little motivation to her student, Kushina stood up and walked right past Naruto and up to the top of the waterfall as she was sure that his gaze had been following her to see what she was up to. When she reached the top, she then walked further a bit to make sure Naruto couldn't see what she was up to.

"Oops"

As soon as he heard the sound, Naruto immediately spotted onto the kunai there was something being strapped on it, after he focused more onto the said object, he was surprised to found out that the said object is his sensei's all red sports bra.

"Naru-chan, I have lost something up there. Can you help me to get it down?" Kushina asked with a smile after she once again landed safely on the grass beside Naruto.

He gulped and slowly lifted his gaze from the red sport bra and back to the source of the voice but only saw Kushina' naked back and saw her turn around which only showed her face with a sexy wink to him before she walked to the shadow of the tree and disappeared.

Now with a face of determination, he tried again and this time Naruto stood with both feet planted on the waterfall. Slowly and carefully, he took a step and then another but when he almost reached halfway, he lost control and fell on his back. He tried again and again but he kept losing control halfway through the waterfall.

"Aww~ too bad and here I thought someone would help me to retrieve it"

Kushina teased as she once again appeared on the waterfall and took back her sports bra, but she did give Naruto some teased as she walked a little closer to the edge where Naruto can barely see her putting back her bra.

Naruto immediately stood back up and took a few small breaths. Then tried again and again with a mind clear of thoughts as he slowly reached the halfway and almost reached the top.

Kushina looked quite proud, usually something like this would usually take a lot longer, well not that Naruto had perfected it as his steps were quite unstable but he had made it further than she expected him to.

"You can do it Naruto. You know what you will get if you do get up there!"

Kushina cheered for him but what she didn't realise is that the mentioning of his 'reward' has backfire effect and would only distract him.

Naruto was almost at the top and just when he was within a metre away, the mention of 'reward' surprised him greatly and his feet slipped under him.

Thinking quick as he is not going to fail here, Naruto shot his legs onto the rock on the water fall and use all his strength for a power jump, as soon as he did that the rock was destroyed but he successful reached the top of the waterfall and yank the kunai out from the stone.

"YES!"

The blonde exclaimed happily, just after he yanked the kunai out, hours of water walking on the waterfall had finally paid off and the kunai in his hand was proof of his victory.

"Congratulation Naru-chan"

Kushina said with a prideful smile, as she Shunshin beside her Naru-chan. She was very proud and happy that her Naru-chan could actually make it to the kunai before sunset.

"Now as your reward I will let you choose, you can either choose the reward as last two time or..."

"Umm sensei actually..."

Kushina could barely hear his words when Naruto decided to grab her hand and lead her into deeper part of the forest where there was a lesser chance to be seen by other teams.

Kushina wasn't sure where he was taking her and what he was going to ask but seeing him so nervous, Kushina was being affected as well and had some healthy pink blush on her face while allowing herself to be pulled by Naruto towards the dense woods.

So, she followed him and let him take her further into the woods. Now she was really curious and apprehensive as to what he was going to ask. Soon they were almost completely surrounded by tall thick trees and bushes.

"Naru-chan, I think this is far enough already, no one should be here"

Kushina assured Naruto with a small grin which caused the blonde to rub the back of his head with a nervous chuckle.

"No need to be so nervous Naru-chan~ I also wish to hear what kind of reward you want"

Kushina stated before she straightened her t-shirt so that a little of her cleavage was visible, not too much as she didn't want anyone in the village getting a look at her breasts.

She did like the attention but she didn't want to show them anymore skin as they might get the wrong idea that she was flaunting her body and encouraging them as it was bad enough that there are rumours about, she was a whore that will spread her legs for anyone and that's annoyed her to no end.

"R-right kaa-sama can I please request a different reward?"

Naruto asked in a pretty low voice which caused Kushina to shake her head to clear her thoughts and give him a sceptical look.

"Sur.. sure! Let's hear about it tattebane!" 'Is he thinking what I am thinking?! After 14 years is it?! But is he still too young for tha-?!'

Kushina was first quite shocked about Naruto's boldness but quickly reacted cool on the outside as rubbed her thumb nervously while her cheeks blushing bright red with her mind was going a mile long already.

"Kaa-sama... can I please kiss you?"

Naruto asked as he ended in a quiet tone and quickly stated looking around, anywhere but meeting her eyes because he also can't believe that he actually spit it out loud and now his face is like the colour of his mother's hair.

Much to Kushina's surprise, she was preparing that maybe he will request something more... sexual but never less.

"Oh erm... why do you want this kind of reward"

Kushina asked, trying to act cool in front of her son but the truth is her mind is going overload right now as steam was coming out from her head and she couldn't even look straight at her son now.

"I am sorry if I am asking for too much kaa-sama.. but I think you are really beautiful and I want my first kiss to be with you"

Naruto said after gathering up his courage, before he grabbed both of her hands with both of his, meeting his blue eyes looked straight into her violet ones.

Even though both are meeting each other's gaze but their mind has been both overloaded and unknown to him, this is also Kushina's first kiss as she never let anyone touch her before.

"Al- Alright! I will agree! A kiss if that you want?! Then it shall be a kiss!"

Kushina stated out loudly, with her mind tossed and she didn't even know what she was talking about right now.

Kushina watched how his face slowly approached hers while she tried to do the same. Slowly Naruto closed his sapphire blue eyes when his lips were only inches from hers and Kushina sneaked her hands around her student's waist to steady herself when their lips touched.

'Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't believe I'm actually kissing kaa-sama, she tastes sweet and her lips are so soft against mine'

Naruto thought as their kiss slowly deepened, their lips moved both with and against each other at every chance. It was a soft kiss. Both Naruto and Kushina were very insecure, this was both Naruto and Kushina first kiss so they were inexperienced and Kushina's mind almost exploded as she also enjoyed the kiss with her Naru-chan but didn't know what to do next.

'Should I try to move my tongue against her lips, I really shouldn't try anything or kaa-sama might back off but... it's so good...'

The blonde wondered as their kiss was beginning to grow in passion but he also needed to breathe. When he slowly opened his eyes, he noticed that his sensei's breasts were dangling before his eyes as they kissed, they looked amazing. Dangling heavily as his Sensei was leaned over. He knew his Sensei might punish him for doing it, but he really wanted to touch them, so as his Sensei was concentrating on kissing him, he moved his hands towards his sensei's breast.

Gently and very carefully while their lips were still engaged in a firm lip lock, Naruto placed his hands on her soft breasts. His sensei had not reacted when his hands made contact with his breast, so he began to play with them, moulding and pushing them to his heart's content as Kushina is now wearing only her red sports bra from earlier. She didn't pull away or grab his hand instead letting him get away with it and quickly as to not miss this golden opportunity he carried on fondling her rear. Feeling both his hands squeezing her breasts as she just moaned in approval.

'He kisses me! He kisses me! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!'

Just as Naruto thought, his sensei is currently being overblown by the things happening around her and begins to panic.

Finally, with big gasps for air they separated from each other, both had red faces and Kushina's mind was racing at what she had just done

"Thank you... thanks sensei, that was incredible"

Naruto said with his face blushing bright red and refused to meet Kushina's gaze since he was too embarrassed for now.

"Ya.. You know what Naruto maybe you should head home first; I will see you later"

Kushina replied with her face steaming red and without giving any chance of argument, she quickly Shunshin away and left Naruto at the forest.

Kushina's room

"Ah! WE KISSES! WE ACTUALLY KISS!"

Kushina yelled in her room as she hugs her pillow tightly while rolling on the floor like a high school student

"Hng.. finally get the first thing you want? Kushina"

Said a deep booming voice that rings in Kushina's mind and causes her immediately to calm down.

'Kurama'

"It truly fun to watch you human to be happy about some silly thing such as this"

The giant nine tails fox said, as he lays lazily in the seal while only opening an eye to look at the scene that his host is seeing.

'Hey! It's not silly!'

"Whatever "tch" but you do know that your little activity can't be find out by others' right or both of you will be in a big trouble"

"Ya... "sigh" .. I know, but I also wish that the day that I can reveal Naruto's true heritage can be sooner..."

"Tch" "I don't really care about that Uchiha scum boy but do remember just now I have feel his dirty bloodline is about to be awaken and I suggest you to do something about his damm crimson eyes or there will certain be a lot of trouble if the old monkey find out that he is an Uchiha scum"

Kurama said and without giving Kushina any more chances to ask, he simply cut off the link and went back to sleep.

"Naru-chan's bloodline... my Naru-chan is going to activate his Sharingan?"

Mumble Kushina as she began to plan for their life after Naruto awakened his bloodline.

(Night time)

Naruto's room

"Sigh... I have totally fucked it up..."

Mumble the blonde to himself while has his head laying on the desk and sign out loudly.

"I think she is so mad about me and left me at the forest alone-"

"Knock, knock"

"Come in"

Naruto answered as he slowly turned his head toward the door but was surprised to find his mom smiling happily at him while holding a paper in her hand.

"Kaa-sama?!"

"Hehe~ Naru-chan I have gift for you~"

Kushina said happily as she lends out the paper in her hand to Naruto.

"As I promise, you finish the training before sunset and you will receive your reward and so you did"

"And this~ is the gift for being a good kisser~"

Kushina said and softly peek on Naruto's right cheek

"Good night~ Naru-chan"

Uzumaki said with a big grin before walking out the room and left a surprised Naruto alone in his room to figure out the past minute event.

"What- wha-?! Kaa-sama isn't mad?"

Naruto mumbled as he looked at the paper in his hand before slowly and carefully opening the paper as he was quite excited and worried about what it contained.

"Hm? A seal formula?"

Naruto thought as he inspected the piece of paper and the only thing contained in the paper is only a level 5 storage seal.

After doing several hand seals-

"Release!" which turned out to be the red sports bra that Kushina wore during their training session.

That night, a yelling of joy was heard throughout Konoha while a blonde boy was dancing happily in his room.

To be continue...

S: And done, as always please vote and reviews and I will see you in the next chapter~ Bye~

Thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.5K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
942K 11.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
4.8M 108K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
1.2M 46.1K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...