You Want me to Wear What! { N...

Door MusicLoverSWS

Sam is a Tomboy ever since her mom died when she was twelve her brother Greg who is the football quarterback... Meer

You want me to wear What!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7=D
Chapter #8 =D
Chapter nine =D
Chapter 10 =D
Chapter 11=D
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!!!!!!
Chapter #14 =)
chapter #15 =D
Chapter 16! ~{You want me to wear What!}~
Chapter #17 ~ Who are you~
Chapter 18 ~ {It's a.....}~
Chapter 19 Coles home! { Small sex scene at end}
~Movie Night~ { Chapter 20}
~ Talking to Someone~ { Chapter 21}
Chapter 22 { ~ Your.......~
~ Your Pregnant!~ {Chapter 23}
~ Baby Drama~ Chapter 24 { part one of Epilogue}
Epilouge~ Part 2 ~ A new begining~
You Didn't
Chapter # 2 ~ Samuel's Question~ { Contest}
~ Chapter # 3~
Sam's Life, Chapter # 1
Sam's Life Chapter #2

Chapter 2

4.2K 31 9
Door MusicLoverSWS

Here is the next part.... i decided to upload it again! though i will try to upload as much as possible i might have some troubles, and it might be long parts evry other weekend! though i will try to upload frequently! ~ XDVampireluvXD~

P.S Votes and comments will help me decide!!!!

I found a spot on their couch, and grabbed a controller. Then Alex set the game up for us to play, and the I picked my guns. I beat him again, but the second time he totally clobbered me. He had gotten better since the last time.

Greg came into the room, " Football?" He asked us, and I got up. Alex looked at us and grinned.

" Who's all playing?" I asked him, and then I noticed the entire football team in our backyard. Or at least the starters, because Greg liked to play with his friends, and he loved to include us.

We walked out of the house, and I turned to the guys, " What are the teams?"

They all began to laugh, " Come on guys, you all know she is serious, she's played with us how many times?" Greg said, and Alex nodded in agreement.

" Alright I'll pick, Alex and Greg are captains," I told them with a grin.

" Sam," Greg said picking me first, and the Alex picked and we went back and forth till everyone was on a team.

" Who's Ipod?" I asked as music began to play. I noticed it was Drowning Pool's Bodies. They all looked around, and I remembered Greg had my Ipod. " Never mind its mine."

Everyone laughed, and Jared put his arms around me like a friend nothing more. There was never any occasional flirting or anything, and I loved that sometimes. Jared was an amazing friend, but a lot of girls thought he was 'hot'. He didn't pay attention to them sometimes, but sometimes he would bathe in it.

" Sam!" Greg shouted throwing me the ball, and I caught it running for a touchdown, and I almost made it. At least I got a first down. The football players still looked amazed that they had a hard time tackling me. I always thought that, that was funny. I mean come on!

" Good job Sammy," Greg said using my former nickname once again. He was just pushing me today, and what about tomorrow? I don't have any idea of what I might have to wear, and I bet he know exactly what he is going to dress me in.

" So Sam are you having fun?" Greg asked me before throwing the ball to Jared for a touchdown.

I nodded, I love playing football, and next year I get to play in the powder puff game. Too bad its touch football, and not tackle. I would be so much better.

Bullet for My Valentine's Waking the Demon came on. I loved the screamo version! I loathed the normal version, and I could barley stand it, but I guess it was better then pop. I danced along and kept my eye on the football. After we were done, and by the way we WON!!! We had ice cream at Culvers. Then we went home, and I went to bed. I fell asleep listening to the Black Veil Brides. When I woke up there was a note from me brother, along with a pink dress and heels! They weren't small either at least two inches.

I loathed him right now because of this, and if I chickened out everyone at school would know. I took a shower, and then dried off. I slipped the dress on, and did my hair and make-up as it said. Then put on one of my necklaces and some earring's, and the added a ring. I put the heels on and the put the shall around my shoulders. This was embarrassing.

Jared picked me up, and did a couple double takes before we left the house. " Dang Sam, you look so hot right now. Is this seriously what your brother picked out?"

" Would I pick this out Jared?" I asked him, and I felt like he continued staring at me.

" Would you mind if I walked you to your locker Sam?" Jared asked me, and I nodded in response.

We walked into the school together, and Jared kept trying to grab my hand. I was going to let him, but then a swarm of guys came around me, overwhelming me. Must of them I knew from Greg, and my brothers. Or my classes.

" Are you new here?" they asked, and Jared glared at them.

" No," I told them all, and then they recognized me, but they still were swarming all around me.

" Hey! Everybody back away from my sister!" Greg shouted, and Alex was behind him. He winked at me and I grabbed my stuff out of my locker. Jared and I stopped at his locker and then walked to gym, and we had a sub, so we watched a lame movie. One which I couldn't even tell you its name. It was something that involved people dancing all around, but whatever.

Jared kept getting closer to me, and all the guys continued to sworn me, like I was a hot cheerleader. I felt their breath on my neck, and Jared continued trying to hold my hand. I was getting tired of it so I just let him grab it, and he smiled. I pretended to watch the extremely boring movie. Jared looked at me intensely as did all the other guys. Greg was outside, playing football.

" Sam, are you okay?" Wes asked me, and I nodded quickly. I was tempted to grab my phone from my handbag and text my brothers to help me. This was all Greg's fault. If he hadn't made that stupid bet he knew I would make this never would have happened.

" What's with the new look?" All of the guys turned to me when Wes asked.

" Yesterday," I replied, and they all looked confused.

" We love it, keep it!" They all started chanting, and they were about to pull me up into the air when the bell rang. I was saved by the bell. Jared walked me to Math, which was now Geometry, and boring! Cole looked at me like I was crazy when I walked in, he was a football player. Who I used to have a crush on, but he wasn't one of Greg's friends. So I didn't see him very often.

" Did your brother really do this?" Cole asked me, and I felt like he was going to do something really inappropriate.

I nodded and sat down, my hair tickling my back with its curls. I hadn't curled my hair in years, but I had to admit it was beautiful, and I looked like a princess. Without the tiara of course, I would just about kill Greg if he had made me wear one. When I was little all I wanted was tiara's and to be a princess.

" Wow, he should dress you every day," Cole grinned, and I felt his hand on my neck. Shivers went down my spine from his touch. His warm fingers touched my cool neck. I knew he was going to do something like this, I don't even know him. Well not really anyway.

" Good Morning class, and my word Samantha!" She shouted when she noticed me. " Wait are you Samantha?"

I nodded slowly, and the boys in the room and e few of the girls did a double take. I grinned to myself I could have some fun today, even If I am in a dress.

" Samantha, will you please come up and do problem one of the homework?" Miss Read asked and I slowly walked up to the front of the classroom and did the first problem on the board. I felt every ones eyes one me, some in just plain wrong places. I felt her analyzed my work and then she nodded, " Excellent job Forvicks."

I walked back to my seat.

" Hey Sam? Will you go to homecoming with me?" Cole asks from behind, and his fingers brush the back of my neck. Tingles of joy passed through me, but I said I didn't want to go to homecoming.

" Maybe," I replied, and he seemed surprised. " I wasn't planning to go," I added so he didn't feel like I for sure said no. I don't even know why I wanted to reinsure him, but I did. So I did.

" Cole your up, do number four," Miss Read broke apart our conversation.

" Sam what is up with your new look?" Jannet one of the cheerleaders asked me.

" Nothing, just doing what I said I would," I replied with a smile. Jannet had been one of my best friends in 7th grade but pulled away when I changed.

" Ohh Greg," She smiled, and then handed me a note.

I flipped it open,

Did you want to go back to being yourself? Want 2 join Cheerleading?

I wasn't sure if I wanted either of those things, but I could tell my brother was trying to get back his little sister. I could try possibly for him.

Sure=D

I had replied with a smile on my face, and I knew I would have Greg take me shopping again. I would need new clothes and shoes, and the clothes from the basement.

She smiled. Then went back to correcting her homework, and texting.

I went back to thinking about what I was going to do, and how I was going to do it. My brother would probably be happy to help, and then I noticed Greg had texted me.

' Heard you were going to see if Jannet could get you a spot in cheer'

I almost laughed but remembered not to.

' Ya'

It was surprising that half the school already knew about it. The half that knew was the popular half too. In star/ the stupid study hall before lunch everyone instead of doing something helpful decided to stare at me. Including our teacher Ms. Koliski.

At lunch Jannet dragged me away from my lunch table, and to hers.

" You can not sit with them, then the other guys will think your weird," Jannet told me, with a sweet smile she used to always give me when we were younger. The smiles I had missed so much.

" Karaoke day everyone!" Our vice principle announced the scanned the room, and then he pointed to me. " You get to sing today Miss Forvicks," Everyone watched me as I walked up to the stage. I probably wouldn't know any of theses songs, wait did I even get to pick a song?

I was handed a microphone, and words started popping up on the screen and then the music began. When the green pulled across the word I began to sing. " If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me in a bed of roses....." I slowly finished the song, and everyone seemed amazed. I didn't even know the song, but it seemed to flow right threw me. I found out the song was If I Die Young by The Band Perry.

I finished my lunch quickly, and then I walked to my next class. All of my classes were filled with questions and people staring at me, especially guys. When I was done Greg met me at my locker again.

" Hey Sammy, how was your day?" Greg asked me.

" Fine, just filled with questions, guys staring at me, guys touching me, and Karaoke to a song I didn't know," I replied throwing my backpack in my locker.

" Greg, are trying to hit on your sister dude? Everyone else is," Jim one of the basketball players said with a laugh. We ran into Cole on the way to Greg's car.

" Oh hey Greg, Sam," He smiled when he said my name, " Will you Sam?"

" Yes, Cole I will," I smiled I was going to Homecoming with Cole Sanders, just about the hottest sophomore football player at this school. He smiled and gave me a hug, I hugged him back.

" Hey Greg can you take me shopping?" I asked him, and he nodded.

I turned on his radio to Kiss FM ( Milwaukee pop station!!!!). He looked at me and nodded.

When we got to the mall I went directly to Hollister, and got at least 50 tops, five dresses, 20 sweaters, 50 pairs of pants, jewelry, five new pairs of shoes, five new bags, and some perfume. When we were done we dropped it off at the car then went to Abercrombie and Fitch. I got just about as much there, and of course took it to the car again. The we went to American Eagle and got almost the same amount. Same with Areopostle. Then went and got some new shoes, socks, and more jewelry. Then we looked at Deb for dresses, and cute outfits. Which I found 50 all together, and I thought to myself, it is a good thing I have such a big closet.

When we got back I put all of my clothes away, and they barley fit. Greg had also given me the dress he had picked out, and I noticed it was the one I had looked at for a while.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
2.3K 137 29
So like that says this is a continuation. It's continued from @JaredRossCollins 's account... Dean grew up as a girl, but it all felt so wrong. The h...
1M 31.6K 26
[COMPLETED] •I'm Sam McClain and I am a stereotypical, tomboy. My dad works a lot, work trips which go on for months at times. My mom died recently a...
155K 5.4K 14
There's a new guy in town. Sam Harper is a little 17 year old boy who moved from Maine to be closer to his family... Or so he was told. His family ha...