Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 10

1.7K 60 2
By jeniahmarieee

"Nigga what the fuck you say?".

"Man you telling me you ain't hear nothing I just said?" Cartel questioned.

It was a long pause in their conversation.

"Man where she at Brody?" Kentrell asked.

"Right here in my face. She got a whole bunch of cords connected to her arms and chest" He responded.

"Find out who did this shit man. I feel like I'm failing man, I can't even protect her. Find out who did this shit!" He yelled.

"Aight bro, don't worry. You know ima handle it".

"I don't even know what to say man. Do I make her stay in the house until I'm released? Do I have security following her everywhere? I'm hurt man. I can't protect her".

Cartel could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Look man, I agree with the second one. She ain't gone wanna be cooped up in the house for two months. I say I get the best of the best, and see how she respond" He told him.

"Y-Yeah do that. Ima call you back in a hour man I gotta talk to her, she don't got her phone?" He asked.

Cartel looked around where her personal things were laying.

"Yeah it's right here, I'm finna charge it up and naw man get some sleep it's four ina morning hit me up in the morning that's probably when she'll wake up".

"Ight Brody, I love you man" his voice cracked.

"Love you too, 1 Love".

"No Heart".

The phone call ended.

Anonymous POV :

"Is she dead?" He looked him dead in my eyes.

He knew if he lied, he would've killed him.

"Na man, she badly fucked up from the car reck" He told him.

"You stupid nigga! I told you to kill the gyal!" He spat directly in face.

He sighed and wiped his hand down his face.

"To many people were around man. I wanna do it the right way".

He looked around and laughed with the rest of his brothers.

"Batty bwoy! Batty bwoy! You don't run shit! I tell you kill the gyal you kill the gyal! Now I gotta kill you!"

With another word. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! His lifeless body fell to the ground.

"Guess I gotta kill the bitch myself" he laughed.

"Bring the bitch to the basement" the Jamaican told his brothers.

He walked to the basement to find the girl chained up with something in her mouth.

"Before I take this out your mouth, if you scream I shoot you. Okay?" He told her.

She nodded her head.

"Alright" He said taking it out.

"What do you want with me? I haven't did shit" she said.

"I hear you very close with the gyal, am I correct?"

"Close with who?"

"Justice! You know who the fuck I'm talking about!" He yelled.

Her eyes grew big.

"I swear I don't know her".

"You lie right to my face? You dumb bitch!" He smacked her in the jaw and held his gun up.

"Lie again, I'll put a bullet right in your head".

"O-okay, Okay please I'll do whatever you say" she pleaded.

"Great".

••••••

Justice sat up trying to get her blurry vision clear. She looked around the room and found Kesha and Cartel sitting in two chairs across the room. When he noticed Justice wake up he stood up.

"You good? How you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay, why am I here?" She asked.

"You got into a car crash" he told her.

Everything started hitting her, all her memory instantly started coming back.

"Oh my god Cartel, the Jamaican did this! I swear I didn't crash the car, he crashed into me!".

"I know, I know, the car is in the shop right now, we gotta talk about some shit but you need to get some rest" he told her.

"We can talk now" She said laying her head back down.

He turned around to look at Kesha then back at Justice.

"Unun don't do that! Me and Justice friends" she laughed.

"Shut up. You wanna talk like right now?" He asked me.

She nodded.

"Okay, Kentrell want me to hire security guards that take you everywhere and always is with you" He spat out.

"What? No" She responded.

"J you really don't have a choice. It's for your own protection" he assured her.

"What we gone do about the car?" Justice asked. "Yeah, I was getting to that. The car isn't white anymore it's black and the windows are tinted".

"How long is this gone be for? Are you able to catch the nigga?" She asked.

He nodded. "But until then, I gotta keep you safe cause if anything happen to you, Kentrell gone kill me" he laughed.

Justice laughed with him.

"Did he call you? I need to talk to him".

"Yeah, he gone call back today. I think he gone call yo phone. It's over there on a charger".

She nodded.

"Yeah so whenever you get released. I'll take you home, but the security guards are gonna follow us there" he told her.

"Okay, that's fine".

He sat back down by Kesha.

"But wassup with you?" He asked looking at her.

She laughed. "Shit, wassup with you?".

"You is wassup with me. What you bouta do when you leave from here?" He asked her.

"You" she joked.

They all laughed.

Justice phone started ringing. Justice tried to get up but Cartel rushed over to it.

"Man lay yo ass down" he said handing her the phone.

She smiled.

"You have a collect call from Kentrell, if you accept the charges press zero, if you"-

She clicked zero.

"Hey ma, how you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay, wassup with you?" She asked.

"Shit, I'm good as always. I'm just making sure you good, Cartel told me what happened".

"Yeah I'm okay, got a few stitches and scratches".

"That's good. I'm glad you alright. So Cartel wasn't there when all of this happened, can you tell me?" He asked.

"So basically, Kesha told me to come to that same Chinese spot from when you beat that Jamaican dude up, remember?".

"Yeah" he responded.

"Okay so when I pulled up, he was standing outside staring at me. It's like I felt a funny feeling in my stomach, something was telling me to get away from there as fast as I could. It's just the way he was looking at me" She grew chills by remembering his face.

"Okay then what happened".

"I got on the freeway, then I called Cartel to tell him about it, and boom! Somebody smacked the car twice from behind. I got off the freeway then boom! He smacked me into a tree or pole I don't remember" She said.

"Okay So first. You don't find it funny that Kesha inviting you there after she knew what was going on?" Kentrell asked.

Justice looked over at Kesha who was eye balling her.

"Uh, I don't know".

"She in the room with you?" He asked.

"Yeah" She responded.

"Okay, we a talk about that later. But I just want you to know that we gone get that nigga and everybody he be with. I'm sorry I'm in here, I know you need me out there" he told her.

"Naw it's okay, I'm fine really. I just miss you".

"I miss you too, a lot man. I can't wait to get outta here. Did he tell you about the security?"

"Yes, I'm fine with that. Just for now".

"Okay, I gotta talk to Cartel real quick, can you give him the phone or did he leave?"

"Naw He right here" she said handing the phone to Cartel.

He walked out the room. That left Justice and Kesha.

"I'm glad you okay girl" she smiled.

Justice smiled back and laid her head back on the pillow.

Justice just kept thinking about what Kentrell said, honestly she really don't know anything about Kesha. They met at a club, she cool but could she really trust her?

"Alright Brody, ima take care of that, I'm giving her back the phone" Cartel said walking in.

Justice grabbed the phone.

"Sorry, we probably only got two minutes, but before it hang up I wanted to tell you that I love you".

Her heart sank into the bed. Love?

She knew she loved him, and he loved her but they never told each other that. Like ever. She was lost for words, it's like her tongue didn't want her to say it back.

"Justice?" He said.

"You have one minute remaining" the lady said.

"Justice?" He said again.

"I love you too" She said back.

He sighed. "I thought you was finna say something totally different man. Ima call you back in a hour or so okay?" He said.

"Okay Ken".

"Cartel gone fuck with Kesha, to see where her head at, and what she be up to, so you okay with them leaving for a couple hours? Cartel gone come back" he said.

"Yeah, that's cool".

"Okay I"-

"Thank you for using"-

Justice hung up and sat her phone down.

Cartel gave her a nod telling her he was about to leave. She nodded back.

"Alright we'll be back, get some rest J" Cartel said hugging Justice.

She hugged him back.

"Where we going?" Kesha stood up.

"To do us, stop asking questions" he laughed.

"Alright you fine by yourself girl?" She asked.

"Yeah gone head, be safe y'all".

They both walked out. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 24
Her name was Zoey. She was so happy until her boyfriend dumped her for another girl. She was so depressed. She thought that she'd never get over him...
3K 538 30
What happens when the most popular girl in school befriends a homeless boy? *** When seventeen-year-old...
1.5K 108 28
Ashley is depressed because of her past. She has no friends or family. She rents a room at the top floor of a restaurant that she is a waitress at. T...
3.6K 561 43
Daniella has been through a tramatic experience and she begins to rebel, she distances herself from her twin brother. Her parents fear that the path...