Doubts

By fireflyslocket

We met online, which is how I've always imagined it. We poured our souls out in text. But meeting in person i... More

About to Change
Texting Love
Real for Me
Rather Believe
Looking
Love at First Sight
Hearing Your Voice
Decided
Electricity
Space
Think It Over
Worry About You
Just Out of Reach
Breaking Apart
Not an End
Just Sleeping
Needed
Trust It
Needy
Ghost
Don't Break My Heart
Home
Holidays
Alone
Actually Wants Me
Our Bed, Our Life
Stay with Me
Thing That Gets You
Permission to Break Your Heart
All of Me
Like We Used To
To Begin

Fight for Me

15 0 0
By fireflyslocket

For once, he was completely frustrated with me. "You don't want me to go, but you won't ask me to stay. You don't want me to go, but you won't say you want me. You have to fight for me. Fight for me!"

"How can I fight for you when I don't deserve you?!" I swallow my tears. "You'd be happier without me."

"You don't – you can't know that! You think I was happier not knowing if anyone would ever love me exactly as I am – every screwed up piece of me?! There wasn't any of that before you!"

"But I make everything more difficult!"

"I don't care if you're difficult! You're what I want."

"I don't know how to be with you!"

"I'm telling you how to be with me. You're just not listening!"

I give a sob. "I can't stand anymore fighting."

"We're not fighting. You're fighting. I'm not fighting against you. I'm fighting for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 107K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...