Descendants [3] Revenge | Jay

De Bodineaf

When a new Villain threatens Auradon with the sleeping curse, it is up to Mal and her friends to save it. But... Mai multe

Cast + Soundtrack
Descendants 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Story

Chapter 5

2.2K 36 2
De Bodineaf

Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and Celia all road thier motorbikes down an alley by Dr. Facilier's hangout, so they could get the key to Hades hideout and find the ember. As they parked their bikes Mal noticed she wasn't an old woman anymore.

"Hey, I'm me again." Mal said excitedly as she touched her cheeks and hair.

"Duh, magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia said as she rolled her eyes at Mals statement and walked away.

"Oof, welcome back." Evie said as she hugged Mal. They all walked over to a door and watch Celia tap the password on the door. As Celia finished the door opened, the four followed her into the hangout which was like an arcade.

"Daddy!" Celia said happy to see her dad again.

"There she is, Ha." Dr. Facilier said as she hugged his daughter tightly. The two began to do their secret handshake when they finished Dr. Facilier tapped his cheek for Celia to kiss, but she flick his hat instead. "Hey, come here you little rascal." He said and stopped Celia before she could get away. The two laughed a bit but Dr. Facilier looked back at the four Vk's in the doorway then back to his daughter. "So, what kind of hustle you got going on, with them shiny people?" He asked curiously.

"No hustle, I got friends on the other side." Celia told her father.

"Ah, I hear you. I hear you." Dr. Facilier responded.

"We're on a mission. I'm kind of a manager player so, that's why I can't stay long." Celia said as she bragged to her father.

"You make sure you get your cute." Dr. Facilier told his daughter. Celia nodded her head in understanding.

Carlos was walking around and saw a tv with a coin slot with a jar of coins next to it. He picked up a coin and dropped it in the slot. Carlos sat down as the tv turned on to show a news report.

'Alerts of the sleeping Curse keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon.'

"Uh, guys? Come look at this." Carlos said pointing to the tv. Mal, Evie and Jay walked over to the TV to watch the news report.

'There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, princess Audrey is behind the Sleeping Curse. Detective's are now trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. King Ben has already ordered for the Royal Guard to take the streets and help those who have already been affected by the Sleeping Curse. We've tried to get in tell from the king but he had no comment. Princess Sierra White, King Ben's Royal Advisor only had this to say. The TV screen then changed to see Sierra talking with the press.

"The King and I have discussed the situation and both agree that everyone must stay inside until everthing is taken care of, there is no need to panick. We've delt with things like this before, and we know how to solve them." The screen then switched back to the reporter holfing a microphone close to his mouth. 'We have an update... it's what?... it's coming this way.' The reporter said as the screen went out. Everyone was looking at each other shocked with what they just heard.

"We need to go. Now!" Mal ordered as everyone nodded agreeing with her. They got outside the hangout and saw Harry, Gil, and a few other pirates on their motorbikes.

"Whoa, rookie mistake." Carlos said pointing to the bikes.

"Long time nae see." Harry said in his Scottish accent.

"Get off my bike hook!" Jay ordered as they started running to get their bikes back.

"Catch me if you can, Jay!" Harry teased as he road off with a laugh.

Over the roofs we'll cut 'em off." Jay said. Both Evie and Carlos nodded and split up. Celia was about to go after them but Mal stopped.

"Hey, hey, hey hey. Not you, they got this. You can me got to go find the ember." Mal told her.

"Perfect timing, it's right about his nap time." Celia said as she walked off leading the way to Hades hideout. Meanwhile Jay jumped down from the roof and missed Harry. Harry laughed at Jay as he turned a corner, Jay became frustrated and kicked a garbage can near by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia and Mal made it to Hades hideout, Mal noticed the Beware of Dog sign on the gate.

"Hey, how big is that dog?" Mal asked. Celia looked at the sign then back to Mal.

"You'll see." Celia said as she unlocked the gate. Mal followed behind Celia as she walked in the cave. Celia turned around and whispered to Mal. "Ok stay quiet, it echoes like crazy in here." Mal nodded her head and the two started walking down the hall but heard barking Mal gasped and looked around but saw nothing. Celia pulled Mal along as they walked further down the cave.

The two girls eventually made it to Hades lair. As they got closer the barking started again. Mal looked around but saw nothing, Celia tapped Mal's shoulder and pointed to an old record player that had a record of a dog barking. Mal relaxed and saw the ember next to Hades who was sleeping. Mal stepped forward but Celia pointed behind the pillar, Mal nodded and walked behind the pillar so she could grab the ember. The dog record finished playing and was overlapping itself so Celia stopped the record sence it was getting annoying.

"What are you doing here?" Hades asked not looking up as her kept his eyes closed. Celia turned around slowly as she looked at the God.

"I noticed you were low on canned corn." Celia told the God as she tossed the can to him. Hades then slammed his hand down on his ember as Mal was about to grab it. Mal gasped as she drew her hand back. Hades turned around to look at Mal.

"Hi, Dad." Mal said as she looked at her father. Celia just looked at Mal confused she didn't know Hades was Mal's father.

"Quite a show you put on the other day." Hades told his daughter. Celia decided that it would be best to wait outside, so she left Mal and Hades alone.

"Right back at ya." Mal replied.

"I was just coming to see you." Hades said with a fake smile.

"Really, wonder why? Is it because I'm gonna be Queen." Mal asked bitterly

"Oh, now Mal don't be bitter." Hades said to Mal as if she was a baby, and walked over to a very fogged up mirror.

"You abandoned me when I was a baby." Mal told her father. Hades turned around annoyed with where this was going.

"No. No, I left you mother. She's not the easiest person to get along with." Hades said.

"You think?" Mal said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh well see, we have somthing in common already. We both hate your mother." Hades said with a smile as he walked over to Mal.

"No, I don't hate my mother. She maybe an evil lunatic, but at least she stuck around." Mal said to her father.

"Aww, boo-hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. You think you had it rough I use to be a GOD!!!" Hades yelled, which made Mal jump a little. I had an entire world which bore my name. But now I have nothing." Hades said as he threw his sunglasses on the floor. "You have no idea what feels like." Hades said as he pointed at his daughter.

"Really? Because for sixteen years I had nothing!" Mal yelled at her father. "And now I have a whole world. But unless I get that ember it's game over." Mal said as she put her hand out for the ember. Hades was about to put the ember in his daughters hand but drew back.

"Hold please." Hades told his daughter with a grin.

Hades
Listen, little girl
You're talking to a God
And I don't wanna hear the drama
Kindness ain't my brand

Mal
Oh, I guess that's why you ran

Hades
Try being married to your mama!

Mal
You stink at being a dad

Hades
Poor Mali, are you sad?

Mal
Not as sad as you without your powers
I didn't come to fight
For once, do something right

Hades
I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?

Mal
I only need you 'cause I came here for something

Hades
I've given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)

Mal
No, you only did what's best for you

Hades
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah

Mal
You were never there
Guess you don't have a phone
You never called to say, "I miss you"

Hades
Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those daddy issues

Mal
Oh! Thank you!

Hades
Show me some respect
It ain't easy to neglect
My attention would've made you softer (ooh-hoo)

Mal
Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around

Hades
I guess you are your father's daughter, ha, ha, ha

Mal
Don't think I need you, I just came here for something

Hades
I'm given you everything, by giving you nothing

Mal
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I made it on my own, no thanks to you

Hades
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do
How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?

Mal
How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind!

Hades
Let's make new memories, you can show me the town

Mal
No, you can keep your memories now

Hades
Get over it

Mal
I am over it!

Mal & Hades
I'm over you being over it!

Hades
Let's dance

Mal & Hades
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove, you do
You do what you gotta do

Mal turned to her father with an annoyed look on her face.

"Do you want to make up for being such a lousy dad? Give me the ember." Mal said as she held up her hand.

"The ember only works for me." Hades said as he held the ember up.

"No, it'll work for me. We're blood." Mal said wiggaling her fingers so hades would pit the ember in her hand. Hades chuckled a little as he looked at his daughter.

"You're only half Hades, the ember won't do everything for you that it does for me." Hades said as he held up a finger.

"I'll take my chances." Mal said with a fake smile. Hades huffed and placed the ember in Mals hand. Mal turned around walking towards the exit.

"If it gets wet it's game over." Hades warned. Mal only waved to him not really caring what he had to say. Mal made it to the hall where Celia was waiting. They both walked together out of the cave.

"I guess that's the reason why he's always asking about you." Celia said out loud as they walked. Mal stopped walking and Celia stopped next to her.

"Evie, is the only one who knows that he's my dad, and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't even exist." Mal told Celia. Celia nodded her head in understanding then walked out of the cave with Mal. The two girls made it back to Dr. Facilier's hangout and showed the others the ember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Auradon

Ben was on the phone while Sierra was asking Flutter and other small animals to keep a look out for Audrey.

"Ok Flutter when you see her come to me as quickly as your wings will carry you ok." Sierra said kindly to her bird friend. Flutter tweeted in response to the princess and flew out the window away from the castle.

"No, no, I want the Auradon Guard to hand out gas masks." Ben said over the phone. "Well not everyone's a sleep!" Ben snapped as he hung up the phone. Ben then turned to his office paige who was standing in his office. "See if anyone has seen Audrey, and find out if she has a list of demands." Ben ordered, the Paige bowed then left the office. Ben sat in his chair rubbing his face feeling stressed. Sierra grabed a file sitting on the desk, looking over some of the details about Audrey's whereabouts.

"Just one." Audrey said making Sierra and Ben jump from the sudden sound of Audery. "I demand my life back." Audrey stated as she looked at Ben. "I have a proposition, I'll wake everyone up right now. Under one... itty bitty condition, Benny-boo. Make me your Queen and we'll rule side by side." Audrey said as she looked at Ben rubbing his cheek. Ben removed her hand and looked at Audrey concerned.

"Did someone put a spell on you?" Ben asked. "Just tell me who and I'll-" Audrey interrupted Ben.

"You'll what? Marry them?" Audrey asked as she started to laugh like a crazy person. "Most people get dumped because they aren't good enough. But I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now Benny-boo." Audrey asked as she did a twirl. Sierra walked slowly over to Ben not wanting him to get hurt.

"I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn't want to hurt Auradon." Ben said as he stepped closer to Audrey. "Just give me the scepter and I'll forgive you." Ben said reaching for tue scepter. Audrey then looked at Ben in disgust taking the scepter further away from him.

"You'll forgive me!" Audrey yelled hurt by his words.

"Audrey please just listen and-" Sierra tried but Audrey became angered and stomped the scepter on the floor

"Quite!!!" Audery snapped, the head of the scepter began to glow and a small cloud of pink smoke appeared around Audrey's palm. A shiny beautiful red apple appeared in Audrey's hand.

"An apple?" Ben asked. Audrey nodded her head and walked over to Sierra.

"Yes, an apple. For the fairest one of all." Audrey said with smile as she held it up to Sierra.

"Audrey you know I don't like apples." Sierra said as she pushed Audrey's hand away lightly.

"Oh yes I remember, but this isn't just any apple." Audery said as she caressed the apple in her hand. "Sierra did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom?" Audrey asked as she held the apple close to her chest.

"Then why do I have a feeling that one might kill me?" Sierra asked as she pointed at the fruit.

"Oh it's not going to kill you. No, what this baby will do is far worse." Audrey told the faire princess as she waved the apple around. "Much like the apple the Evil Queen gave your mother Sierra, this apple has a little extra kick to it." Audrey said with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You will not just sleep. No, your body will become your tomb, and you'll be in there with nothing but your endless nightmares." Audrey said rubbing Sierra's cheek with the back of her hand.

"You're not going to make her eat that!" Ben stated as he stepping in front of Sierra keeping Audery away.

"Of course not. It doesn't work that way, it must be taken willingly." Audrey said with a grin as she looted at the two royals.

"And why would I do that?" Sierra asked nervously.

"Because if you refuse my forbidden fruit.... I'll make sure you never see your little thief or his friends again." Audrey said bluntly. "But, like I said the choice is yours." Audrey said as she held the apple out to the faire princess. Sierra began to breathe heavily as she thought about Jay and everyone.

"I take that apple and you'll leave Jay and the others alone?" Sierra asked quickly as her voice broke a little. "That's the deal you want to make?" She added. Audrey then nodded her head as she held the apple to Sierra.

"With all my heart." Audrey said with a smiled on her face.

"You're not actually considering this, are you?" Ben asked looking at Sierra as if she was crazy.

"I have no other choice Ben." Sierra said as a tear rolled down her cheek, she then turned her attention back to Audrey. "Congratulations Audrey you've won. I hope you're happy and get everything you wish for." Sierra said and then kindly took the apple out of Audrey's hand.

Sierra looked at the fruit in her hand and took a bite, the apple was surprisingly sweet and delicious. Sierra turned to Ben and began to feel dizzy and lost her balance, Ben rushed over to Sierra and caught her before she hit the floor. Sierra was struggling to keep her eyes open, but then her body went limp and she dropped the apple in her hand. Ben was stunned by what was he was seeing. His friend laying in his arms almost lifeless. He picked up Sierra and placed her gently on the couch in his office. Audrey smirked wickedly as she watch Sierra sleep.

"Oops, were my fingers crossed this whole time? Silly me." Audrey said sarcastically as she revealed her hand with her fingers crossed. Ben looked at Audrey feeling lots of emotions anger, hurt, sadness, the list goes on. The king then turned to the couch where his friend laid.

"Don't worry Sierra. I'll find everyone and we'll fix this, ok." Ben said to his sleeping friend.

"I don't think so." Audrey said as she pointed the scepter at Ben. Ben fell to the ground as a bright pink light zapped him. "Sleeping isn't enough for you." Audrey said to Ben who was on the floor struggling to move. "Sleepings to good for Auradon." Audrey said as began to laugh and raise the scepter up to the sky. Fairy Godmother was running up the steps of the museum to get her wand when she suddenly turned to stone, as well as others throughout the kingdom.

Word Count: 2,998

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

835K 19.7K 18
"Who's that?" Carlos gawked, his and Jay's jaws dropping open. "That would be my sister, Princess Clarissa, oh and do close your mouths, you'll catch...
46.3K 1K 15
Victoria is invited on short notice to Auradon, the good guys home. She tries to fit in but there's just one secret that won't let her relax. Childre...
279K 6.2K 39
She is a god, she doesn't belong in the Isle. She knows she is capable of many more and much bigger things. But being a child of two prominent villai...
36.7K 478 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...