Under the Siren's Spell (Boyx...

By Ari_and_Jex

In a world ruled by mythology come to life, Ethan Dechart is famous among pirates as the "Monster Killer." He... More

♆ Prologue ♆
☠︎ Chapter 1 • Curious Creature ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 2 • A Brother's Bond Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 3 • Right or Wrong ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 4 • Curiosity Brought it Back ♆
☠︎ Chapter 5 • Make Me Happy ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 6 • Human Indecency Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 7 • Part of Your World ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 8 • The Captain's Pet ♆
New Story!
☠︎ Chapter 9 • Betraying the Captains ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 10 • Lovers at Sea Ψ
Catharsis Needs Judges!
⚔︎ Chapter 11 • Caught Red Handed ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 12 • A Whirlpool of Emotions ♆
☠︎ Chapter 13 • Effects of the Siren's Song ☠︎
Are YOU Obsessed with the Xyderverse?
Ψ Chapter 14 • A Tail of Two Lovers Ψ
♆ Chapter 16 • Coming Home ♆
☠︎ Chapter 17 • The Heart of the Sea ☠︎
Ψ Chapter 18 • Dangerous Waters Ψ
⚔︎Chapter 19 • Turning the Tides ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 20 • Madness ♆
☠︎ Chapter 21 • Lost at Sea ☠︎
⚓︎ Chapter 21.25 • Innocent Naïveté ⚓︎
⎈ Chapter 21.50 • Fight or Flight ⎈
⚓︎ Chapter 21.75 • Waves of Desire ⚓︎
Ψ Chapter 22 • The Power of Love Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 23 • Immortal ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 24 • The Truth Comes Out ♆
☠︎ Chapter 25 • Human Cruelty ☠︎
⎈ Chapter 25.50 • Realization ⎈
Ψ Chapter 26 • Eternal Love Ψ
⚔︎ Chapter 27 • Brothers ⚔︎
♆ Chapter 28 • Sealing Their Fate ♆

⚔︎ Chapter 15 • Tiny Charlie ⚔︎

415 24 167
By Ari_and_Jex

Under the Siren's Spell
Chapter 15:
"Tiny Charlie"

⚔︎
Ryder

I wake up comfortable in Xander's embrace and smile happily. What we'd done last night, intertwining our bodies together, had been incredible. I loved being able to experience sex the way Xander would and learn more about his people like he'd learned about mine. It was incredible, an almost melding of the minds and I'd felt safe, whole, and at peace. And the light... that was really something else. I didn't think it would work because I'm human, but it had and that must mean Xander and I are meant to be together, despite our difference in species and that makes me really happy.

"Hey, Princess." Xander's eyes open, the startling green piercing into me.

I smile. "Hey, handsome."

"I want to lie with you all day, but your brother. Uuuuuuugh." He groans and buries his face in my neck.

"Yeah," I pat his head, "he needs to eat, drink, and use the bathroom if he hasn't already."

Xander rolls out of bed and throws me some of his clothes before he gets dressed. "If he pissed, shit, or excreted anything in Charlie's bed, Charlie will be pissed."

"Was that a pun?" I smirk and pull his clothes on.

"Yes." Xander leaves the top portion of his shirt unbuttoned because he's focused on detangling his hair.

I walk over and brush out my own, pulling it up in a bun. "Do you have hair brushes?"

He opens a drawer and hands me a really nice one.

I admire it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Charlie loves brushing and doing my hair." The auburn-haired make chuckles.

"He'd have a lot of fun with this, then." I gesture to my hair.

"Definitely. I love it. I could sit down and braid it for hours." He laughs.

"We should do that someday. I love when people play with my hair." I smirk and open the door, heading out onto the deck.

Xander follows, adjusting his captain's hat before buttoning his shirt and heading to where the food is kept, grabbing vegetables and bread. "We don't have any meat other than fish, I'm afraid and we don't exactly cook here. Charlie seems interested in cooking though."

"I can show him." I offer, since I'm fairly good at cooking. Ethan is dreadful, he can burn anything.

"He'd love that. Charlie is a quick learner though, so don't get offended if he suddenly becomes better than you. He's just like that with some things." Xander shakes his head in disbelief before eyeing a bottle of alcohol. "Do you think getting Ethan drunk would help or worsen the situation."

I hum. "I have no idea. He's a very affectionate drunk, though, like very affectionate."

"Like a couple days ago affectionate?" Xander shivers.

"Yes. Last time, his kissed everyone in the crew, including me and the dog." I remember.

"Gross. Like makeout?"

"Yes." I shudder. "It doesn't get sexual, but he'll be very touchy. Plus, it makes his pride go through the roof. He'll do anything just to prove he can." I roll my eyes. "You could say he wouldn't dare suck every cock and cunt on this vessels and he'll fucking do it just to prove you wrong. That's actually how he figured out he was bi in the first place." I chuckle.

Xander makes a disgusted face. "Damn, he'll fuck anybody. I'll make sure not to tell Charlie that so he can think he's special." He shakes his head, leaving the alcohol where it is.

"Charlie is special," I assure him, "he's the first 'monster' Ethan's ever taken an interest in. And his interest stretches beyond the spell. You saw him comfort Charlie the other day of his own free will. He wouldn't comfort him if he didn't consider him special."

"I guess so." Xander leads us to Charlie's room where Ethan is staring out the porthole, silent and unmoving again.

"I brought food," Xander says quietly.

I walk over and turn Ethan's head so he'll look at me. "Hey, are you here?"

He nods.

"Eat for Charlie?" Xander asks.

Ethan shakes his head.

"I heard from a little birdie that Charlie will be here tonight. Don't you want to look and be good for him?" Xander asks, pressing bread to Ethan's face.

He takes a small bite reluctantly.

"Are you excited? He's going to be home," Xander continues feeding him.

"I don't believe you." He mumbles, crumbs tumbling down his chin.

"He is. He told me. Psychic connection." Xander grimaces at the mess.

I crawl up next to Ethan and try to clean him up a little. "Do you want to wash off?"

"I don't care." He grumbles.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom, drink, or just stretch?" Xander asks.

He nods.

The merman uncuffs Ethan. "Feel better?"

"Yeah." He mumbles and sits up.

Xander feeds Ethan the rest of his food and dresses him. "Do you want me to show you to the bathroom?"

"I got it." Ethan touches Xander's cheek before heading towards the bathroom.

He presses his hand to his cheek, confused. "Why did he do that? Because I remind him of Charlie?"

I shrug. "Probably."

"What do you think Ethan will do tonight when Charlie gets home?"

"Explode."

Xander quirks an eyebrow.

I chuckle and shrug. "I have no idea, Xan, I just hope he goes back to normal."

Ethan exits the bathroom and face plants on the bed.

I pat Ethan's head. "What are you going to do when Charlie gets here?"

"Hug him."

"That's all you want to do? That's kind of cute." Xander smiles.

He nods and I hoist him up. "Let's go wash up.

Xander chuckles. "Yeah. Wouldn't want a dirty, smelly Ethan for when Charlie's here."

"Nope." I drag him out the door and into a boat.

Xander follows us.

"You don't have to help." I mention, then blush, "I mean... unless you still have to watch us. Sorry. I forgot we're prisoners for a minute." I get in and prepare the boat the lower.

"I'm coming to watch you and make sure Ethan doesn't try and drown himself again. Plus, if you're also bathing, I don't want to miss that. Ethan's not the best company right now. He's a zombie."

I chuckle. "Yeah. I should." I blush. I probably still smell like sex.

Xander joins and we lower the boat, Xander making sure Ethan doesn't just jump out.

When we reach the water, Ethan sticks his hand out and feels it. "Sharks won't come, right?"

"Not unless I'm distressed." Xander explains.

"Do they come to help you?" I ask, smiling softly. "That's really sweet."

"I distress Charlie." Ethan mutters, pulling his shirt off.

"Then don't do that. Be more cuddly and less mean. Charlie loves cuddling."

Ethan nods and pulls the rest of his clothes off before jumping into the water.

"I'm going to stay in the boat." Xander looks at his legs.

"Okay," I kiss his cheek and Ethan surfaces. I hand him soap and help keep him above water while he cleans himself.

When he's done, I pull him back up and he stretches out, letting the sun dry him while I slowly undress.

Xander rests his head on his hand and watches me contently.

Once I'm naked, I jump in and surface, throwing my hair back as it comes loose from the bun I'd put it in. I take the soap and begin washing myself off, making sure to pay extra attention to my bits.

Xander reaches over the boat and helps me clean my hair.

"Thank you." I smile while Ethan watches enviously.

"Ethan, are you okay...?" Xander asks.

"He just gets to touch you whenever." He gets dressed.

"Do you want to touch Charlie whenever...?" Charlie's brother questions awkwardly.

"I don't want him to be afraid of my touch." He clarifies.

"Patience." Xander hums, using his powers to rinse my hair.

Ethan nods and looks elsewhere. I pull myself out of the water and stand confidently in front of Xander, dripping wet.

He dries me off by having all of the water leave me.

I kiss him and get dressed before pulling Ethan up and styling his hair a little so it doesn't look like a mess.

Xander smirks. "You two are cute."

I smile and Ethan smacks me off. "Let's go back up."

"What a loving older brother," Xander sighs and has the water push us up.

"He's loving." I defend. "You haven't seen his true colors yet."

"I bet, I just wish he wouldn't take his foul mood out on everyone else."

Ethan sticks his tongue out at me and gets on the ship.

I take Xander's hand and help him up. "He'll get better."

"Yeah. Charlie should be back in a few hours."

"Thank the gods." I mutter and Ethan collapses on the deck.

"Ethan, hey, you okay?" Xander taps his shoulder. "Ethan, Ethan."

"Fine!" He waves Xander off. "Want Charlie or tiny Charlie."

"Who is tiny Charlie?" Xander asks.

"Toby." I guess.

"What?" Toby asks, holding a broom.

Ethan looks up and rolls onto his back, reaching his hands out. "Tiny Charlie."

Toby leans over to look at Ethan's face. "Hello. Are you feeling better?"

"No." He says and grabs Toby, pulling him down into a hug.

Toby hugs back. "Do you need me to help?"

He nods. "I like your soft. And you look like him if I squint." He giggles.

I look at Xander and shrug.

Xander looks at Toby and the blond helps Ethan up.

"It's fine, Captain. As long as he doesn't do anything awkward or to make me uncomfortable, I don't mind keeping him company until Mr. Charlie is back." Toby smiles.

Ethan cuddles him.

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Ethan, in his right mind, wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with him like this."

Toby lets Ethan hold him. "Merpeople like being held. It's fine." He pats Ethan's head.

"Everyone must stay in clothes," Xander orders.

"Aye, aye, Captain." Toby laughs.

I nod and cuddle up to Xander. "Do you want to go back to the room, Ethan?"

He nods and heads that way.

Toby follows and I can see why he's tiny Charlie. He's awfully short.

Xander scoops me up and takes me into the room where Toby is sitting criss-crossed on the floor, trying to push his hair out of his eyes.

Ethan grabs my hair tie from my wrist and curls up in Toby's lap, handing it to him.

"Thank you." Toby gives himself a mini ponytail and giggles.

Xander sighs and whispers to me. "Do you think Ethan could fall in love with Toby and be able to leave Charlie...?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Maybe. He only likes him because of Charlie, though."

Xander nods and sits down on Ethan's bed.

"Fish germs." Ethan mumbles, pouting like a child.

"We're germy?" Toby asks.

"Not you. You're a pure. Like Ryder." Ethan pets him.

"What about Charlie?" Xander asks. "Is he germy like me?"

Ethan thinks for a moment before his face clears again. "I love Charlie. I need Charlie."

"You don't love Charlie, Ethan." Xander says. "Don't tell Charlie you love him unless your mind is clear and you're positive. Okay? Please?"

Ethan glares at him and I move to stand in front of him in case Ethan gets anymore urges to stab people.

"Don't get mad at me, Ethan. If you tell Charlie that you love him, he'll hold you to that. If anyone were to tell him that they love him and not actually mean it, it'd crush him. You're needy because he's gone." Xander says gently.

"Captain Charlie always looks very lonely." Toby looks down sadly.

I feel sad too. It's not fair to him that he finally has someone who loves him, but it's not real.

Ethan burrows his head in Toby's neck. "I won't tell him."

"I won't get in your way if you're ever one hundred percent positive, even though you're a pain sometimes. You're letting me be with Ryder, and so I'll hold back if you were to actually find yourself in love with Charlie. Deal?"

He nods.

Xander squeezes my hand. "This'll all be okay soon."

I nod and lean my head on his shoulder. "I hope so."

_____________________________
Author's Note:

Toby is fucking adorable. I stan.

Charlie's POV is next, what do you think will happen when he gets back?

Thoughts?

-Jex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
38.4K 2.9K 41
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
45.2K 1.4K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။