no matter what | leonardo w...

By kazuhsushi

[discontinued] ❝No matter what!! I'LL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU!!❞ she's a demon. a monster from the portal. f/n l... More

two || libra
three || shopping
four || burgers
five || monster
six || hot chocolate

one || demon

769 35 15
By kazuhsushi

third person's pov:

Fire.

Fire was everywhere.

She couldn't control herself.

She didn't realized she was doing this.

She was out of control.

She couldn't stop screaming.

She wanted to stop.

But she couldn't.

Because that's the half demon she is.

She screams in agony as she locked her hands in her h/c hair, almost trying to rip it off. Her palms were filled with the red colored blood, the thing she hated seeing. But she had to see it, the blood that was dripping down on her fingers as she screamed.

The building she was in was on fire. The windows, walls, including the doors, they were all surrounded by the hot flames.

The girl couldn't escape, but she didn't even tried to escape.

She just wanted to disappear. Disappear from this world she wished she didn't lived in. She didn't even belonged in this world. She's a half demon. A killing machine that escaped from the portal and was tortured.

She didn't even looked like a monster. She looked like everyone else, a normal looking 19 year old girl, with h/l h/c hair, e/c colored orbs and nothing more like a normal human would look like. But she was a monster.

A daughter of a monster in that bare portal.

Slowly, she removed her hands from her head, letting out a shaky breath as she looked at her fingertips. They were bloody alright. Her eyes widen. She didn't wanted to become a monster. She wanted to be normal, a normal being. A normal being that can sleep normally, eat normally and other normal activities.

Not losing control and burning an entire building down causing her to go mad. The girl couldn't control her powers, but her anger can. F/n L/n was indeed a daughter of a monster.

After a few minutes of looking at the ruby red blood covered on her fingertips, her eyes turned dead. The floor was flaming hot, but she didn't cared. Her eyes were emotionless like a doll's. She didn't even cared if the atmosphere around her was burning. She had already knew what hell felt like anyways.

She didn't even bother to get out of her own cage. She didn't even bothered to do anything anymore. She just sat there, hugging her knees tightly, emotionless. She let the flames take over her s/c skin. The white pale dress she wore was falling to ashes, but she still didn't do anything.

She thought 'this is the end, death will take over my body.' She closed her eyes slowly, her e/c colored disappearing in sight. But, that was until...she heard a voice from the other side.

"Zapp!! I think someone's in there!!"

"What?!!"

"Let's see- ah!! its a girl!! and she's stuck inside a cage, I have to get her out of there!!"

"Huh- hey, dimwit!! Get back here you'll burn to death!!"

"But there's someone in there!! I have to save her!!"

The girl's e/c eyes shown up again. This time, her face with pure shock. Someone was going to save her even though she asked for death. When the young girl looked up, she saw a boy that looked around her age, he had scruffy brownish hair, and was dressed in loose clothes and sneakers. His eyes were closed shut and had goggles hanging around his neck. Let's not forget that he had a monkey riding on top of his shoulder.

Y/n watched as the boy ran towards her with a dead look on her face. The boy finally made it to her cage and put his hands on the poles. "Hey, are you ok over there?!!" He asked, his eyes still shut closed.

The girl said nothing but looked at him with her dead e/c orbs. The boy opened his mouth again: "Hey, can you hear me? Are you deaf? mute?" He asked. The girl still didn't say anything. She kept her mouth shut.

"Whatever it is, I'll get you out of here!!" He said as he started pulling the poles as if he could pull them out easily. Y/n watched as the boy tried his best to bust her out of the cage, but he just couldn't. "Damnit!! The poles are too strong!!" She heard him say.

Y/n could see his clothes are almost burning and the monkey jumped on top of his head, looking at the flames with fear. Y/n watched as the boy still continued to pull or break the poles open to let her free.

Y/n saw the tip of his pants almost burning because of the fire around as She kept hearing the boy say: "C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!" All over again as he pulled. Y/n watched as he didn't give up on breaking the pole open.

She was shocked. He didn't stopped pulling the poles out even though they were flaming hot to the touch. That's when she saw that his pants were almost close to the flames. Y/n then muttered the words of one of her ability:

"...devil battle technique: Abyssal Red Wind..."

A huge gust of red wind started to blew pass the boy as the fire started to give way for him. It made a huge space for him that left the floor look black like charcoal. The flames were no longer touching the boy's clothes or hair. It was farther away from them now.

The boy's face turned into a shock one as he turned around and saw that the flames were no longer at his reach, he turned his back to look at the girl. "Woah..." he said before continuing: "I'm sorry but...did you did that...?" He asked quietly.

The girl said nothing.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot-

"I did..." she replied with a quiet tone.

"Huh?"

"I did...your clothes were almost burning..."

The boy turned around to face his clothing and when he looked, the tip of his pants were ripped. "Please don't mind that, we have to get you out of here!!" He said holding tight onto the metal poles while muttering a small "hot!!"

Before she could reply, she heard another voice coming from the entrance. "Oi, Leo!! There you are!! Are you ok??" He asked trying to avoid the flames around him. "Why is this pretty girl inside a cage?!!" He asked again looking over at the h/c haired girl.

"Let's talk about that later, Zapp!! Right now we need to bust her out of here!!"

"Ok, ok!! Move aside!!" The man with white hair that goes by the name of 'Zapp' said as he moved backwards a bit. He then muttered something out as a red sword formed into his bare hands.

He ran towards the girl's cage and sliced it opened. The metal poles of the cage slides down slowly one by one as the girl's eyes widen. The boy that goes by the name of 'Leo' suddenly pulled her by the arm gently. "Oh no, she's bruised!! We have no much time!! Let's go!! The building's about to collapse!!" He said as he gave y/n a piggy back ride. "Hey, Leo!! What are you doing?!!"

"No time!! Let's go!! I'll find our way out of here!!" He replied, as he carried the frail girl's body. "Wait a second!! Why are the flames giving us a path?!! Is it an ability?? Some sort of curse in this building??!"

"Like I said, Zapp, we'll talk about this later!!" Leo shouted as he ran faster. The girl that was being carried stayed emotionless like before after she was taken out, they could've just leave her there burning inside the building, instead of risking their lives just to save her.

"There's the exit!!" Leo shouted as he carried the girl tighter. Zapp ran along with him and then it didn't take too long for them to exit the burning complex. The two panted heavily as Leo gently placed y/n to the floor where she sat. "That...was...a close one..." Leo said, resting his hands down his knees.

Zapp nodded. "That was actually kind of fun..." Zapp said as he smirked. Leo turned his head to the girl's direction. "Hey, you doing ok over there?" He asked. The girl didn't answer.

Leo sighed.

"Leo!! Zapp!!" A deep voice said while coughing. The two guys looked over to where the voice came from. Y/n also looked up, to see a tall buff looking man with green eyes, some glasses, and red hair. He had a distinctive under-bite and he was wearing a white shirt with a red tie under a black waistcoat, as well with some black pants and brown dress shoes.

Even though he looked pretty attractive, y/n only stayed emotionless. "What happened to you two? Why did it take so long for you two to get out of that building?" He asked, crossing his large arms.

"S-sorry, Klaus...we had to save someone...stuck in that building..." Zapp said as he lowered his head to the ground. Y/n watched as the whole situation go on, mentally wanting to sue herself.

"Save someone? But I thought we already had everyone down this building...guess there was still somebody stuck...oh well, good job you two..." the man that goes by the name of 'Klaus' said as he patted both of their heads.

Y/n watched until the boy named 'Leo' walked over to her. "By the way, I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself. My name is Leonardo Watch, and this is my monkey, Sonic. It's nice to meet you" he said before extending his arm towards the girl.

She looked at his hand and instead of shaking it, she stood up and held both of his cheeks with her cold hands.

"...are you...a human...?" The girl asked. Leo's face turned red and started becoming a stuttering mess. "U-ummm...y-yeah I am..." he replied, trying not to stutter.

The girl brought her face closer to the boy's. "That's strange...humans don't have fangs, scales or either tails...just like what they've said..." y/n said as she took a look at the boy's facial features.

"Oi, Leo!! What's going on there?? You hitting it off already to the girl you just met?" The man named Zapp asked as he laughed maniacally. Klaus punched him behind the head. "Stop that. Who's your new friend, Leonardo?" Klaus asked as he put his hands inside his pockets.

Y/n took her hands off Leo's cheeks as he answered: "O-oh her? I-I don't know her name actually...I also just met her..."

"Oh I see. Well would you mind telling us your name, young lady?" Klaus asked to the young girl. Y/n looked over to him with a normal facial expression and answered:

"F/n l/n. My name is f/n l/n."

"That's a very pretty name. And how old are you, f/n?" He asked again.

"19."

"Oh I see. Well, my name is Klaus Von Reinherz. I am the leader of the organization named Libra, I hope you keep that a secret...it's a pleasure meeting you" Klaus said as he reached to the girl's height and extended his arms. Y/n took his huge hands and her eyes widen when he shook it.

"Is this what humans do when they greet each other...?" She asked. Klaus's eyes widen and so as Zapp's. "What do you mean? Aren't you a human yourself?"

"I was also wondering that..." Leo said as he petted Sonic's head. Y/n shook his head. "I'm...not a human, sir Klaus..." she said calmly with no expression at all. Klaus widen his eyes and asked the girl: "Then, what are you...?"

"I'm...a half demon...but, does that mean I also count as a human being...?" The girl asked as she released her hands from Klaus's grip. Klaus stood up as he nodded. "Of course, f/n. That also means that you count as a human being but that does not mean your fully human" he replied as he put his hands back to his pockets.

"...you're just like Chain..."

"Hey, don't bring me in this conversation..." a girl with short hair that goes by the name of 'Chain' said as she crossed her arms. "Chain?" The young girl repeated. Klaus nodded.

"Mhm, Chain. She's also a member of Libra, and she isn't actually a human, but a werewolf" Klaus said earning a glare from Chain. Y/n nodded her head slowly as she realized she wasn't the only non-human in the group.

"And say..." Zapp said. "Are you the one you moved the fire to make a path for us? Or was it just a building blinding curse- ow!!" Zapp asked before getting hit by Chain. Y/n nodded her head.

"Yes, I was the one who did that...it's part of my ability technique..." y/n said as she lowered her head. Leo made an 'o' shape on his mouth as he heard this. "So she has an ability...that's so cool!!" He said as Sonic jumped in the air from joy.

"Do you have an ability, f/n?" Klaus asked. The girl nodded shyly. "I do..."

Klaus nodded in response and put his hand on his chin, trying to think. "What do you think, Klaus?" Chain asked, with a hand on her hip. "Say...f/n...what type of ability do you have...?" Klaus asked again once more.

F/n's eyes widen. "They're...they're pretty dangerous..." she replied. Klaus smiled softly. "Don't worry, we'll try to find a solution for that." He said.

"I-I have demonic abilities but...I don't know how to control my ability..." she said looking down to the broken down floor. Klaus nodded.

"That's pretty neat. Having a rare kind of an ability because you have half of a kind. Pretty impressive" he said patting her head. Y/n muttered a small 'thank you' as she looked down to the ground with a blush.

She had never felt this before. This feeling inside her...was it happiness? It was impossible that she knew this, she hadn't even felt happiness before, how could she know?

"Well then, f/n..." Klaus said, interrupting her thoughts: "I have a question for you..."

Y/n saw that four or more people stood behind Klaus with more different features. "Would you like to join Libra for a change...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 10
You're Not A Devil, But You Are Immortal. Most People You Knew Have Died, Even The One You Now Search For. Over A Thousand Years Ago, A Devil Saw You...
4.5K 205 10
" 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼�...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
202K 3.4K 93
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...