𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝚈 𝙻...

By ryne_kko

『❝Levi Ackerman x Seme Male Reader❞』 //Modern AU// [¡Warning: Contains mentions of abuse!] M/n L/n is a renow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

10.1K 384 253
By ryne_kko

Levi yawned and stretched, hearing that satisfying pop. He got up and grabbed whatever he needed, ready to start the day. Once he was freshened up, he went downstairs. The smell of sizzling bacon straight out of the oven, the sweet aroma of buttery pancakes drizzled with syrup, the sugary but soft smell of chocolate, freshly scrambled eggs, and the rich scent of coffee wafted in the air. His stomach started growling at the thought of all the food.

As soon as he got downstairs, his eyes widened. There he was. M/n L/n, in all his glory, helping Levi's mom make breakfast. "Morning, daddy", Mikasa said greeted.

He turned his gaze towards her as she stuffed a piece of her pancake in her mouth. He smiled gently and ruffled her hair. "Good morning, dear. Did you sleep well?"

"U-Uh, yeah. I did."

"Great! Sit down! Mr. L/n here helped with making breakfast! It's delicious!"

"Please, Mrs. Ackerman. It was my pleasure. After all, I did arrive rather early."

"Hun, Mr. L/n came by to speak more about the case. But, I won't let you talk on an empty stomach! You too, Mr. L/n! Please. Sit and enjoy! We're all family here!"

"My apologies, Mrs. Ackerman, but I'm afraid I already ate."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Very well. Thank you for helping out anyway! It was very much appreciated."

Levi sat down and gazed at the plates set out in front of him.

No offense to him or anything, but...I thought rich people cooked fancier things and ate classier food...Does he...make this at home when he has breakfast? Still...

Levi gulped as saliva began accumulating in his mouth.

It smells too good to resist.

He picked up his utensils and began eating. The food practically melted in his mouth. He had never tasted food so richly flavored before. At least, not to the point that he considered it to be a holy dish made by the gods He was impressed.

Tall, good-looking, strong, intelligent, knows how to cook, owns his own business, probably has a really big mansion, has a really nice car, is kind, caring, considerate. What else does this guy have? M/n L/n, where have you been all my life?

--

Levi didn't know what to do as he sat in front of M/n. It was kind of awkward for him. "So, I know you told me the story of what happened already. But, could you give me specific details on the matter? If you're not comfortable, just tell me and we'll move on."

"Well...", Levi started.

He was a bit uncomfortable, but he could still tell him what he wanted to know. M/n nodded as he listened, writing down key information he knew he would need. "And, that's about it."

"I see."

Levi watched as M/n wrote something else down and shifted papers around before setting them on the table. "Have you and your daughter gotten treatment?"

This question threw Levi off guard. "W...What?"

"Are both of you okay?"

"O-Oh, uh, yes. We are. Thanks for asking..."

"That's good to hear."

He then pushed some papers to the side and put some other ones inside a folder. "I already told you that I'd be taking your case. I hope to get your full cooperation in this matter."

"Of course...It's why we wanted your help/"

M/n nodded, then stood up, gathering his stuff. "Well, Mr. Ackerman, thank you for your time. My apologies for stopping by so early."

"No, it...it wasn't a problem. Thanks for helping make breakfast."

He smiled slightly. "It's the least I could do."

"Oh. Mr. L/n, leaving so soon?"

M/n turned to Levi's mother, who was standing at the doorway. She held a tray in her hands with drinks. "I'm afraid so. Thank you for your family's time this early in the morning."

"Won't you stay a little while longer?"

"I'm afraid I can't, Mrs. Ackerman, but thanks for the offer. I have to go pick up my son from preschool."

She chuckled. "Oh, no. If that's your reason, go on and get going. Don't let me hold you back."

"Thank you, again."

Before he could leave, M/n felt a tug at his blazer. He looked down to see the young Mikasa. He smiled softly. "Hello, there. And who might you be?"

Mikasa's eyes sparkled. "Mikasa."

M/n ruffled her hair. "Nice to meet you, Mikasa."

"Mister, next time you come over, can you bring your son?"

"Sure thing."

She smiled widely before letting him go. "Have a nice day."

"You too! Be careful, Mr. L/n!", she chirped, seeing him out, waving as he got in his car and left the driveway. "What a very nice young man. You don't see much of them these days."

"Mom, please stop."

--

M/n's POV

I pulled up into the parking lot of the preschool. As soon as I turned off my car, I got out and closed the door, heading to where the kids were going to be released. Today would be a short day at school seeing as they wanted some time to show the kids around. I heard a 'ding' and looked at my phone. It was Mitch, or my stepfather.

I thought about it for a second, trying to remember if I had anything to do. When nothing really came to mind, I answered.

"Papa!"

Looking up from my phone, I saw S/n running towards me. A smile formed on my face as I opened my arms out, squatting down to his level. He giggled and hugged me. "Hey. How was your first day of preschool?"

"Good! Papa! Guess what?", he said, eyes sparkling with excitement. 

"What is it, Champ?"

"I made a new friend!"

"Wow. That's great, S/n. Who is it?"

"A girl! Her name is Kyoko!"

I smiled, listening to his words. I let go of him and stood up, ruffling his M/h/c hair. He giggled at the gesture. "You know something, S/n?"

"Hmm?"

His eyes, which were the same color as mine, were wide and filled with curiosity as he looked up at me, tilting his little head to the side cutely. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't forget that."

"I won't, Papa!"

"That's good. Now, come on. We're going to grandma and grandpa's house."

"Yay!"

I grabbed his hand as he skipped by my side. "S/n!", a soft, tiny voice said.

I turned my head at the same time that S/n did. He smiled widely and waved. "Bye, Kyoko!"

The little girl waved. Her guardian waved as well. I returned the wave before leading S/n to the car. It took a while, but we finally pulled into the driveway. Once I closed the door, S/n went running towards the door. He rung the doorbell with excitement. 

"S/n!"

"Grandma!"

S/n jumped into her arms. "How was my grandbaby's first day of school?"

"I made a new friend!"

"That's great! Welcome, M/n."

She smiled at me before walking inside. Mitch also had a smile on his face. "I was worried maybe you wouldn't show. Sorry if I maybe pushed the idea onto you. You are a very busy young man, after all."

"No. Don't worry", I answered, smiling sincerely at his concern. "I was actually thinking of visiting. Today's work wasn't too long."

"That's good to hear. Come on inside and relax. You got the rest of the day off, don't you?"

"Yeah."

I walked up to the front door, he hugged me. He then closed the door behind him. I saw my mom let go of S/n, watching him run to go play with the small, fluffy dog. "Big bro!"

I looked away from Mitch and saw a girl with dark brown hair and e/c eyes come running down the hallway. My eyes widened. "Misaki?"

She threw herself into my arms. "Hey! How's it going? Miss me?"

"You never told me you were coming back."

"Now, why would I do that? It was meant to be a surprise!"

"Well, it was a surprise indeed."

She let go of me and placed her arms behind her back. "Still, I would've brought you something."

"Nah. Don't worry about it. Seeing you again is enough. Every time I came home for the holidays, you weren't around."

"Yeah...Sorry about that."

"Don't worry! You're here now and that's all that matters!"

She then turned her head towards the living room when she heard a child's giggling. "Who's that?"

"Misaki, that's my son, S/n."

She was surprised. "Really? You mean...the son you had with..."

"Yeah..."

"Where is he?"

"Why, he's playing with Kiri in the living room", my mom answered.

She peeked her head into the living room to see S/n on the floor with Kiri barking and jumping up as he threw a ball, giggling when she would retrieve it and bring it back to him. 

"Aww, that's just so adorable!"

S/n was startled by her outburst, turning to see her standing in the doorway to the living room. Misaki looked at him, her eyes sparkling. She rushed towards him and squished his cheeks. "Aww! Aren't you just the cutest thing!"

"Pawpa", S/n tried to say as she squished his cheeks. 

"Misaki, leave him alone."

She stopped. "What's your name?"

"S...S/n."

"Nice to meet you, S/n! I'm Misaki, your aunt!"

"Aunt?"

I walked towards them and kneeled down. "S/n, this is my sister, Misaki. She's your aunt."

"You can call me, Auntie, S/n darling!"

"Auntie?"

"Yep!"

"Okay...", he said, a little shy. 

She noticed this and smiled sweetly at him. "Mind if I play with you and Kiri?"

He shook his head, handing her the ball. "Hey! I got an idea! How about we play tag outside with Kiri?"

His eyes shone at the suggestion. "Yes, please!"

"Alright! Onwards, my cinnamon roll! To the backyard!"

Misaki ran down the hall with S/n and Kiri, going out the backdoor. I got back up and heard my mom sigh. "Misaki will always be a child at heart. Even if she is 23 years old."

"You're not wrong there. But, as long as S/n gets to know her. Anyway, need any help making dinner?"

"Honestly, it'd be rude to ask that of a guest, but since you're way better than I am, you're more than welcome to", Mitch said as we walked to the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? I like the f/f you make. I still remember when you would spend hours in the kitchen, trying to perfect it as much as you could."

He laughed. "It's because of what you said the first time I tried making it."

<Flashback>

"Ta-da! Your favorite, M/n! F/f!"

I ate some of the f/f and covered my mouth. "What's wrong?"

"It's...disgusting. It tastes bad."

<End>

"And he even came to me and asked how I cooked it", mom put in. 

"Well, I had to. He said he liked the way you made it."

"I always wondered what the noises I heard during the night were. I thought maybe you two were up to something."

"M/n!"

I chuckled. "Anyway, you managed to do it."

"In that case, how about we incorporate f/f into the menu for tonight?"

"It's fine with me. As long as it's you who makes it."

"Yes! I have succeeded! After years, he finally wants me to make his favorite food! Hun, aren't you proud of me?!"

"Yes, yes, dear. That's great news."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
148 11 3
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
97.7K 1.4K 36
𖥻 levi x reader oneshots ᜊ ⤷‧₊˚ aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ༺ artist of cover on t...
433K 12.5K 51
Levi x reader AU One night started it all. They both knew that it was just a one night stand. But little did they know it started it all. You just s...