DARLING | F. WEASLEY

By darklinglight

"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going... More

DARLING
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrity five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
A/N; Second Book is in editing
EDITING!
CHARACTER Q&A?

OKAY, THE OFFICIAL BOOK TWO

3K 40 1
By darklinglight

Hey all, let me explain! So I had trouble following this story from right after Sirius' death, so I published the second book and didn't really feel like I had done Cassie justice so, I deleted it.

Here, you have the new and improved book two, thank you for having all the patience with me while I figure this whole writing thing out, I appreciate all the love that this book has received and I love each and everyone of you, so thank you for everything, and all the comments.

For the last time, introducing, "SWEETHEART." | BOOK TWO.

With all my love,
Kira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6K 60
(ON HOLD) The fact that history could repeat itself is inevitable, and this book shows that it does. Meet Cassia Taylor, a girl that just so happens...
41.1K 866 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
846K 37.3K 137
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...
Black [1] By Kat.

Fanfiction

19K 934 88
I look up from my book, my patience tested to the limit. "Don't you get it, yet?!" I very nearly shout at him without meaning to, the words bursting...