Min Yoongi: Bodyguard

By multifxnlover

You are a famous singer and well known by everyone. Recently, you have been stalked, which has led your famil... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 6

1.1K 49 15
By multifxnlover

Your POV
I woke up the next morning and the first thing that came to my mind was what happened yesterday, specifically last night. Yoongi really suprised me. How could he say he basically deserved to get into trouble for leaving me alone? It was completely my fault: I let my stubbornness and anger get the better of me and I pushed him away and gave him attitude. Despite all the difficulties he endured to make me listen to him and to catch the stalker, he didn't wish for me to take any blame on myself, even though I was at fault. I thought he would've wanted me to blame myself as it would avoid the possibility of him being criticised about his job. I felt my face heat up as I recalled how he asked about my wound with his relaxing voice, how his thumb gently rubbed my arm slowly as he gazed at me with his calm, dark eyes, sending shivers through me. Did he ask how I was because he didn't want to get in trouble for failing his job to protect me ... or because he genuinely cared? No! Why would he care apart from the fact that it's his job to protect me? I jumped as I heard a knock on the door all of a sudden.

"Come in." I called. A second after, my manager walked in.
"Hey, Y/N. I hope you're feeling better after yesterday's...incident. I'm sorry I wasn't there with you." He apologies to me.
"Oh no, Y/M/N. Don't apologise. How were you meant to know the stalker would be there? Besides I'm fine, thanks to Yoongi. It was a good idea to get his help. Thank you for that, Y/M/N." I gave him a soft smile.
"I'm glad you're ok, apart from the wound on your arm but it should be better soon. Anyway, I'm here to tell you that today, you don't have any work to do anywhere besides here. Soooo, feel free to do what you want. Just relax for the day if you wish." I smiled widely at this information. As Y/M/N left my room, I jumped up and got ready, even if I stay home, I still have work to get on with, that I actually enjoy. Once I finished, I raced down the stairs for something to eat and then ran past the living room, wishing my helpers and my manager a nice morning, before rushing back up the stairs and towards my recording room.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks as the sound of my piano played through the hall. Everyone is downstairs so who could be playing it? After what happened yesterday, my mind crossed the possibility of it being the stalker, but I decided to just look instead of panicking. As I peeked through the slightly opened door, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me: Yoongi is playing the piano? It sounds so good. Each note was precise and soft, the melody he played was soothing. It went through my body, calming me down immediately. Before I could stop myself, I opened he door fully to watch him play. His hands move so slowly, yet he didn't miss a single key. He must have been playing the piano for a long time. He was so carefree and I loved the sight of him doing this. I never expected this at all! However, when I opened the door, it let out a slow creak, causing Yoongi to jump and stop playing immediately. He looked up at me and stood quickly. His eyes kept darting from the piano to me in a worried way. Why is he worried about me seeing him play I wonder?

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. Please continue." I said, as my face heated in embarrassment from interrupting him. He shot me a confused look.
"You play so beautifully. I love that melody. Play it again for me, please?" I really wanted to hear more from him. He stayed still, looking at the floor. He cleared his throat and finally spoke.
"Um ... my apologies for using this without permission. I won't touch it again." He almost whispered. What he said confused me.
"I wasn't joking, Yoongi. You played that so beautifully and I want to hear more. I'll sit with you and watch you play." His eyes widened at my words but before he could say anything, I pushed him down on the stool in front of the piano and sat myself next to him. He continued to stare at me but eventually started playing a different song. Although the keys he hit weren't exactly right. Maybe he's nervous since I'm watching him. I watched as he hesitantly pressed each key and I placed my hands on the right ones, joining him in playing the tune. He gave me another confused look, but slowly relaxed. He played the lower keys and I played the higher ones. The song sounded amazing yet not as beautiful as the melody he played before I came in, but I didn't pay much attention to that. As we finished, I noticed a slight smile form on his face.

"I had no idea you liked playing the piano." I said, smiling at him. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why would you want to know? It's nothing that really matters." He muttered back, which suprised me once again.
"Of course it matters! You play so beautifully, better than I do. Surely it holds a lot of importance, if not to others it does to me." I said. Yoongi's eyes met mine, a small spark of excitement was now visible in them.
"Holds importance to you... huh." I heard him whisper, mostly to himself but I heard it.
"Um... Yoon-" I cut myself off when I noticed his expression change. I followed his eyes down to my bandage, now realising his new look was guilt.
"Oh don't worry about this Yoongi. It should actually be healed now so I might as well take it off." I quickly said, moving my hands to my upper arm, when Yoongi gently held my wrists and replaced my hands with his on the bandage.
"May I remove it for you?" He asked me. I felt my face blush again as I answered in little more than a whisper.
"O-ok, if you want to." With that said, he slowly unwrapped the bandage and gently removed it from my arm, revealing the wound that was now mostly healed over. How soft his touch could actually get still suprised me a lot. He put the used bandage in the bin and looked back at the wound. He was clearly still blaming himself for this. I want to distract him from thinking that.
"Yoongi? Can you maybe... help me play the tune you were playing when I first came?" I asked him. I wanted to distract him from negative thoughts and this way, I could do that and learn the nice melody all at once.
"Oh... ok then." He shrugged and got up from the stool, standing behind me. "Move forward a bit." He instructed. I gave him a confused look, but did it anyway. My body suddenly halted in all movements when I felt his chest press against my back, as his legs trapped me in between them. My face felt like it was on fire at this point. I just hope he doesn't notice. He placed his big hands over mine on the keys and started to play the lovely tune. After a while, I noticed he kept looking at my cut, the same look of guilt plastered on his face. His thumb ran around the edges of it, incase actual touching it would hurt. I smirked as an idea came to mind. I slammed my hands down on random keys, causing Yoongi to jump as hard as the pianoe's scream sounded. I bursted out in laughter, as I watched his startled expression slowly calm and he joined me with a quiet chuckle. In the rare moments I see him happy, i wish it would last forever.

We were then interrupted by a knock on the door. Yoongi carefully got up and opened it to see one of the helpers come in the room, holding an envelope. She gave it to me and I thanked her, before she left. As soon as she did, Yoongi snatched it from my hands and analysed it closely.
"Yoongi what-" I was stopped by him quickly.
"I need to check it first incase it's something from the stalker. You can never be too careful." He had a point there. I just sighed and waited before he handed it back to me. I read the content it held.
"Its an invitation to my parent's wedding anniversary party!" I was excited to receive this. I had completely forgotten about their anniversary. I haven't seen them in so long. This is amazing! I'm sure my excitement was showing, evident by Yoongi's humoured look. However, it came to a stop, as reality hit me. The stalker is a major problem. I don't want to bring trouble to my parents when they're celebrating something so special. They don't even know anything about that situation! Plus, they are famous too. They would have invited a lot of famous people. I don't want to be a danger to my parents or any other important people present there.
"What's wrong Miss- I mean Y/N?" He quickly corrected himself, remembering our conversation last night. I smiled before telling him what I just realised.
"My parents have no idea about me having a stalker, never mind him trying to kill me. Imagine if he showed up there and caused trouble for everyone. I don't want their special day to be ruined because of me. Maybe it's for the best if I just don't go." I sighed sadly. It doesn't matter if I want to go. In the end, it would keep everyone safe and happy, which was the better choice.
"No", Yoongi started, "You can go. I can tell you really want to. This time, I'll never leave your side and so no one will get hurt, I promise." He said with such confidence, it was almost impossible to deny... So I eventually agreed.
"Fine. Since I've already made things harder for you by not listening to you for the last few days, I'll trust you and attend the party... on one condition." I spoke teasingly near the end, earning an eyebrow lift from him.
"And what would that be?" He asked back in the same tone.
"If you act more like my date than my bodyguard." I answered. His eyes grew wide and his face gained a very faint shade of pink. I quickly realised why and tried to correct my meaning.
Oh uh- no! Um- what I meant was I want you to act like a guest and enjoy yourself rather than acting like your not even there, just waiting incase something happens to me. I just want you to have fun while doing your job there to help me make up for being an idiot these days, That's all!" I blurted out so fast, I had trouble catching up with what I was saying myself. Yoongi stared at me for a few seconds. Then he took a few steps towards me and knelt to meet my face as I was still sat on the stool.
He placed his knuckle under my chim, gently lifting my dropped gaze to meet his. My heart fluttered at how close we were. He smiled gently.
"I would love to be your date." He whispered softly, his dark eyes staring right through me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 10.4K 28
kim namjoon gets selected out of hundreds to become the new bodyguard for the famous and grumpy idol min yoongi. namjoon thinks it's going to be a pi...
24.8K 1.2K 22
Hired for your first big tour after just getting off of the most irritating tour of your life, you're looking forward to a professional work environm...
1.2K 53 12
(Reader X Yoongi Fanfic) What happens when ruthless mafia leader Min Yoongi encounters you, the police chief daughter?
14.9K 253 42
You were the loser of the school. he was one of the hottest guy in school. everything in your life changes when you meet MIN YOONGI Your family...