IT Smut

By DekuAtHogwarts

IT ships smut!(Requests:Open) More

pt 2 I love you (Charly+Georgie)

I love you (Georgie+Charley)

1K 1 1
By DekuAtHogwarts

Charly in this is Beverlys little brother!for this chapter I'll let you get to know them a bit!the smut will come!don't worry!I wish but I don't own IT.it belongs to Stephiny King!But i do own Charly Marsh!ok I'll stop taking and know enjoy!
(Ages:17-18)

Georgie's POV
I woke up too my phone going off.I sigh as I reached my hand over to my phone to see how it is.i looked at the name and saw it was Charly,He is Bills friend,Beverlys little brother.i blushed a bit.i had a huge crush on him since I was in 6th grade but he was always the popular kid.But right know we are working on a project together so I have him my number to call me!.But I did not give it to him so he can call me at like 12:07 PM.I sight And took the phone to answer it."Hello?"I said tiardly. I heard a laugh from the other line. "Are you seriously THAT tiard?"He said teasing me. "Ya I am it's midnight for god sakes!"I said whisper yelling into the phone. "Ok lazy head get up and meet me at my apartment"i make a sour face "why?"I ask. "Just trust me"I sighed "ok let me get dressed and I'll get walking."Ok see you in a bit"

Charlys POV
I smiled when Georgie hinges up.i had a crush on him since we where little but instead of telling him I was pushed away from him and forced to have girlfriend after girlfriend.he is probably straight I thought as I hear a ligh knock on my door. "Oh!he is here!'I jump out of my bed to see Georgie in this
Georgie's Outfit:

(Imagine this on a boy with the a skirt and ya)

Georgie's POV
Charly starded blushing a dark shade of pink.It reminded me of the shade of pink my mom lip stick was.all the sudden he pulled me into his arms kissing Me....

Cliff hanger!😈I promise next chapter will have smut!Ok bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
679K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...