boyxboy recommendations

By potentialfailure

a list of my favorite boyxboy books on wattpad More

1. Knight
2. The Bet [bxb]
3. Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year
4. From the Other Side
5. Fair/Unfair
6. Black Velvet
7. Bev and Red
8. Let Me In
9. Vigilante
10. Straight Boys
11. Knockout Boys
12. Weak (BoyxBoy)
13. Eventually
15. Social Suicide (BxB)
16. The Stars That Night [boyxboy]
17. Somebody Else
18. Copper
19. heartbeat✔️

14. Expect the Unexpected

1.9K 7 4
By potentialfailure

Title: Expect the Unexpected
Status: Incomplete
Author: LunaThinks

Brooks Sutton is determined to leave Merritt Hills, go to UCLA, and never look back. Blake Warner just wants to go to the city. This books tells the story of two boys falling in love in the southern summertime.

i really like this book. It also tells the story of two boys falling in love in georgia, which is where i'm from. the boys have a good dynamic and there's underlying story details that i'm excited to find out about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
483K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...