Fantasy Bakugou x Reader

By Belongs_To_Bakugou

◾ Cover Credit: Playboyforkatsuki ♡ ◾Art Credit: Lightning Strikes ◾ I do not own My Hero Academia ◾ or this... More

ᖘrologue
๏ Story Map & World Building ๏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🍋Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important Question
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Side Story - Todoroki
Side Story - Shinsou
Side Story - Midoriya
Side Story - Toga
Side Story - Kirishima
Fantasy Hijinks: Preview
Fantasy Hijinks: Part One
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Two
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Three
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Four
Things to Address
Chapter 63

Chapter 17

54.9K 2.3K 3.5K
By Belongs_To_Bakugou

"...Bakugou! Bakugou, where are you?"

You loudly whispered in a sing-song tone, walking down the streets of the sleeping city. The medicine Kirishima had helped you apply was a miracle, and the splint helped keep your broken arm from bending anymore than it already had. The cloak you bought was snug and kept you warm as you made your way through alleys and open crosswalks.

"Bakugou Katsuki- come on, I know you're around here somewhere-"

A gentle tap on your shoulder made you whip around, the cloak flowing and twisting around your legs. What was that? You squinted into the dark, trying to see into the areas the moon didn't light up. Was that seriously your imagination? You turned back around, furrowing your brow and continuing to head the way you were orginally going. The next street was even more lit up as the buildings moved further apart. Off in the distance, you could hear the rushing of the man made dams and nighttime workers. Maybe he went off towards the water-

You spun around again, the same tapping on your shoulder coming from the darkness. A light movement caught your attention out of the corner of your eye, and you called towards it.

"Who's there? Who the hells following me? Come out!"

You narrowed your eyes as a quiet chuckle came from inside the alleyway, and a thin strip of material shot towards you. You threw one arm up to block whatever was flying at your face, but instead the material wrapped around your body, slowly pulling you towards the darkness. The laughing got louder the closer you got to it, and finally the source of whoever was hiding came into view.

It was a young man, maybe a year or two older than you, with purple hair slicked back into a mess, and deep, tired, purple eyes that almost glowed in the darkness. He had a smile on his lips that burned with a weird intimidation. The material that wrapped around your back pulled you close enough until you were inches from him, making you glare up at him as he spoke.

"Hello."

"H-Hello-"

"Are you lost?"

You stammered and the material fell limp, pulling back and wrapping around his neck like a scarf. Was he making it move like that? Your eyes followed the flowing scarf until it laid still, and then you answered him.

"I- No, I'm not lost...just, looking for my friend.."

He smiled wider and you felt your head grow a little fuzzy. Was it the lack of sleep? You shook off the feeling and winced when you felt the boys arm wrapped around your shoulder, and you looked away. You were walking in the direction you were originally going before being stopped, but now you were walking with him? When did you start walking? Weren't you just talking to him? You looked up and weakly shrugged out of his arm, raising an eyebrow as he continued to walk at your side.

"Who even are you?"

"My names Shinsou, Hitoshi. What about you?"

"(L/N), (F/N)..."

There was that fuzzy headache feeling again. When you looked around at your surroundings, your eyes widened. The buildings were different, the street was smaller, and you were no longer near the dam. This is getting weird. You looked to your side and saw Shinsou, still walking next to you, whistling nonchalantly.

"Hey, Shinsou..."

"Yeah? What's up (F/N)?"

"Where are we?"

You blinked and your head stung for a moment, and when you opened your eyes, you were in front of the Yuuei Inn. You looked up at it in shock and then to Shinsou, who leaned against the burnt out lamppost with a shrug.

"I don't know, I was following you, remember?"

"I...I don't remember-"

This isn't normal. You moved closer to Shinsou and grabbed the front of his shirt, glaring up at him. He tilted his head and smirked, and when you closed your eyes to blink once again, you were standing alone, in a different area. What the hell was happening? Were you teleporting?

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous!"

You stomped your foot and whipped your head around, looking for the purple haired bastard as he popped up behind you. You didn't care if you took it too far by grabbing and slammimg him up against the nearest wall, glaring him right in the eyes. He went to speak, but you interrupted him, your eye twitching in irritation.

"I don't know what's happening, but you have something to do with it, so you better tell me what's going on-"

You tightened your grip on him and pushed him harder against the wall.

"Or else."

Shinsou chuckled and didn't try to remove your hand, instead putting his own up in defeat. He cocked his head with a grin that felt way too confident, as if you should've known he was in control of the entire situation.

"You caught me...you want me to explain everything?"

You nodded, not speaking, and his smile faded. The purple haired boy grabbed your wrist and ripped your hand away from him, stepping away and turning around. His scarf rippled and slowly moved in the air again, once again shooting out and wrapping around you. You pulled at the material but it only tightened on your shoulders, making your numb arm stinging with pain again.

"Oh, come on now, (F/N). You know you can talk to me, right?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but then stopped yourself, and held your breath. Was...was answering him what made you feel light headed? That sounds impossible, but with what you've seen so far, was it that far fetched? You weighed your options and answered him, hoping to confirm what you were thinking.

"I know I can, Shinsou."

He smiled again, and your mind went blank once more. When you looked around your surroundings, you were back where you had originally met him. Shinsou hummed boredly and played with one end of his scarf, the other end still slowly snaking around your shoulders. His lips pouted, and his purple eyes looked up to meet yours without moving his head. You cleared your throat and narrowed your (E/C) eyes at the boy.

"I was right, it is you. What the hells your problem?"

Shinsou looked shocked for a moment; not from you figuring it out, but from the tone in your voice. He shrugged his shoulders again and the scarf tugged you forward, almost tripping over yourself as you moved towards him.

"Nothing's my problem (F/N)(L/N), do you have a problem?"

You refused to answer this time, waiting to see what he would do. When he knew you wouldn't fall for it again, he groaned and pulled you closer, grabbing your shoulder and opening your cloak. You inhaled sharply and slapped him, the sound echoing in the empty street. You struggled and tried to push him off of you with one working arm, and he only mumbled under his breath as he trapped you in his arms, trying to reach into the pocket of your dress.

"This usually works, I didn't think you'd actually be smart."

Your eyes widened and you went to shout, but he only covered your mouth, holding onto your face tightly as you felt him checking your pockets. Your eyes trailed down when the small rock Uraraka had gave you fell onto the cobblestone, and you elbowed Shinsou in the stomach, making him grit his teeth.

"We've been walking for hours, just give it up."

You struggled harder, but your eyes froze, and you slowly glared up at him as he continued to try and rob you. Hours? What does he mean hours? You've only been talking to him for a few minutes! You opened your mouth with his hand still covering your face and bit down on it, practically breaking the skin and making him shout in pain. 

"Ow! Are you serious right n-"

The purple haired boy was cut off as he was yanked away, and you gasped for air. You fell to your knees and grabbed the rock, checking it to see if it had gotten scratched before shoving it back into your pocket. You heard a struggle in the darkness and squinted as you catched your breath, trying to see what had happened. There was a quiet conversation, Shinsous voice rose for a moment, and then silence. You frowned and raised an eyebrow, calling the boys name. He was dangerous, yes, and trying to mug you, yes, but that didn't mean you wanted him hurt, or worse.

"Sh-Shinsou? Are you okay?"

Silence again, and you held your breath. After another couple seconds, an unfamiliar voice called back.

"Shinsou is fine, I should be asking if you are okay."

The owner of the voice stepped out of the shadows and into your view, and you backed up. It was a taller, older man, with black unkept hair. His eyes looked even more tired than Shinsous, and a scarf similar to the boys was laying gently on his shoulders, covering half of his face and upper torso. You leaned slightly to look behind him and saw Shinsou restrained and struggling against the strange material, and the man sighed. What the hell are these people?

"I have to apologize for my...apprentice."

The man pulled Shinsou closer to face you and forced his head down to bow in apology.

"He still thinks he can con people, but he's just an idiot. Say you're sorry, Hitoshi."

Shinsou blushed slightly and squeezed his eyes shut, muttering a quiet and angry 'sorry'. The man let go of the kid and bowed to you, his scarf untangling itself around Shinsou and returning to its owner.

"My name is Aizawa Shouta, by the way. Sorry for not introducing myself sooner."

You shook your head and smiled weakly.

"It's alright, Aizawa. My names (F/N). (L/N)(F/N). And...I accept his apology."

You smirked down at Shinsou and he only looked away, more upset that he had gotten caught rather than trying to steal from someone. Pointing to the scarf as it gently rippled and flowed with the light breeze, you raised an eyebrow.

"Would it be rude of me to ask about that?"

Aizawa shook his head and pulled the scarf to cover his face more. He looked down at Shinsou and quickly grabbed his as well, pulling it up to smother the kid.

"Family trade. If you really want it explained, I guess you could say we're illusionists, or magicians, something like that."

Your eyes lit up and you smiled wider, nodding your head, but when the realization hit you, you felt your stomach sink.

"So...does that mean we really were walking around for hours?"

You saw Aizawas eye twitch and he smacked Shinsou over the head again, angrily whispering at the boy.

"Seriously, you dragged her around for hours? After all that begging and promising me you wouldn't do this anymore?!"

He went to hit him once more on the head, but Shinsou ducked and jumped away, crossing his arms and pouting as Aizawa turned back to you.

"I really have to apologize for his behavior. He can...hm-"

The man thought for a moment and glared over at the purple haired boy, and you swore his eyes were glowing a faint red.

"Explain to her. Now."

Shinsou huffed and looked over to you, and you smirked, enjoying the idea that he was no longer a real threat. He mumbled under his breath, his hair lightly flowing in the wind along with his scarf, and his eyes lowered.

"The easiest way to describe it, is I can make you lose consciousness for as long as I want. It isn't magic, more like hypnosis; it only feels like a second to you, but...like I said...we walked around for hours."

He stood up taller and pointed at you, turning to the man with black hair.

"But I had good reason! She's got one of those coi-"

Aizawa glared at the boy and your eyes widened; it wasn't just a trick of the light, his eyes really were glowing. That reddish hue made you think of Bakugou, and you interrupted their argument to say your farewells.

"Listen, I-I accept his apology, but I am running late now, I was trying to look for my friend."

Aizawa continued to glare down at Shinsou, but he spoke to you, quietly, and with a softer tone.

"Are you looking for that Mirag boy?"

You choked on the cool air and coughed, caught off guard that he both recognized Bakugou and sounded so natural saying it. Didn't Kirishima say they weren't liked 'down South'? A nervous laugh escaped your lips and you ran a hand through your (H/C) hair, playing off his words.

"Well, I mean, he's not Mirag, but I can understand why you'd think that! He's definitely not though, we're from, uh, Triton- well actually, I'm not, I'm from...elsewhere- but he is! From Triton, that is! A lot of people mistake him for Mirag but we always have to...correct people...hah-"

"You seem like a smart kid, but you're a really shitty liar."

Your eye twitched and you felt a stab to your pride. People in the capital are so cruel. You shook your head and tried to say you weren't lying, but he cut you off, raising his hand to silence you.

"Shut up and listen to me. He's down by the dam, I just came from that way. A blonde kid in worn out clothes, right?"

You felt your heart warm up and you nodded quickly, trying to ignore the fact that this man just told you to shut up.

"Then you wanna head down this road, take a left, and then a right once you see the watch tower. And as for you-"

He turned back to Shinsou who only groaned, wincing when he got pushed back down another street. The man grumbled sternly to the kid as he tried to justify attempted robbery, and you sighed when they finally were out of earshot. You pouted your lips and looked off in the direction Aizawa had said, and you walked. Your walk slowly turned into a jog, and you found yourself eventually running down the streets towards the water.

Time to finally find Bakugou. Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
4.1K 226 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
142K 4.6K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...
96.5K 2.8K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader