Forever and Always // Zayn Ma...

Galing kay zaynsflawless

Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake... Higit pa

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
Part twenty-eight
Part twenty-nine
Part thirty
Part thirty-one

Part twenty-two

19.1K 158 34
Galing kay zaynsflawless

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, but this chapter is pretty long so hopefully it will make up for it! This chapter is dedicated to 'Skyscraperxo' as she has such a long and kind comment on my fanfiction, and also messaged me on twitter which was really sweet. Go read her stuff, it is amazing!xxx

I ALSO MADE A TRAILER FOR THE FANFICTION, IT'S ON THE SIDE SO CHECK IT OUT. THE LINK TO IT IS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVFhNIY6BY&feature=plcp

Enjoy, please vote, comment and add to your library!xx

*Zayn's POV*

I walked briskly down the long corridor; having managed to grab a quick break I wanted to go to the bathrooms and get a bite to eat before I had to record again. However, as I turned the corner, I saw someone sitting on the floor, their back facing me. I approached them, only to realise it was Rhiannon.

As soon as I noticed it was her, I went over and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped, swivelling her head round to see who it was. As soon as she turned around I knew that something wasn't right... had she been crying?

"Rhi, what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Nothing, don't worry." She replied.

"I can tell you've been crying, you can te-" I began, but she cut me off.

"Nothing's wrong, okay? Just go back to work and leave me alone." She snapped, before jumping up and walked quickly down the corridor until she was out of sight.

I sat in shock at her sudden lash-out, wondering what an earth had triggered such a sudden change of emotion.

"Zayn, we need you!" I heard one of management call.

"Two secs."

"Now!"

I sighed, lifting myself up from the floor and going into the recording booth. Entering, I began to sing one of the songs, however I found myself messing up and forgetting my lines as thoughts of Rhiannon entered my head.

"Honestly, Zayn, we all want to get home tonight." Niall joked, but I didn't find it at all funny.

"It's not my fault, okay?" I harshly retorted, undoubtedly shocking everyone in the room.

"Um, Zayn, are you ok?" Liam asked.

"Of course I am; everything's fine, can we just carry on please?" I shouted, yet again earning shocked looks from everyone.

I began to sing the start of the verse, but found myself singing the wrong lines yet again.

"Look Zayn, I think it's time we called it a day. You can go home now." One of management sighed.

"Fine." I huffed, yanking off my headphones, grabbing my belongings and swiftly leaving the building, not even bothering to say goodbye to the boys.

I drove back to the flat pretty quickly and let myself in, calling for Rhiannon as I searched the house for her. I went into the living room and found her staring at a blank tv.

"Rhi?" I asked.

She looked over to me as I spoke, and I opened my mouth to speak to her when she hushed me. I shot her a confused look, and she told me that there was something I should know. I watched her take a deep breath, looked into my eyes and sigh.

"Zayn, I think we should break up."

*Rhiannon’s POV*

"Zayn, I think we should break up."

I saw the pain in Zayn's eyes as I told him, and, although he didn't know, I felt the exact same way as he did. I didn't want to break up at all; Zayn is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and the thought of having to wake up to an empty bed, knowing he isn't mine makes my heart ache. However, when the two men told me just how much I was affecting Zayns career, I knew that I would have to make a sacrifice for his sake. That sacrifice being our relationship.

"Zayns POV*

There it was. Rhiannon had just said the seven words I had hoped she would never say. It took me a minute to register what she was saying, but once I had, it was as if a hundred blades had stabbed me in the gut.

"Wh-why? What have I done?" I managed to stutter.

"It's not you, it's me..." She croaked.

We were fine before, what had changed? Anger welled up inside of me, and before I knew it, I was taking it out on the one person I loved the most.

"But you know that's not the reason! Why Rhiannon? What have I honestly done? Because if I've done something wrong, I want to know!" I shouted at her, jumping up from the chair in frustration.

There was a moment of silence, before Rhiannon spoke up.

"I'll be off then." I heard her croak, before getting up leaving the flat, despite my protests. As soon as the door slammed, I broke down. I sunk to the floor, right there in the landing. I dug my nails into my hand out of anger, and let a tear spill from my eye. I vigorously wiped it away, and pushed myself up from the floor, heading for the nearest source of comfort; alcohol.

*Louis' POV*

As soon as Zayn rushed out of the studio like that, I knew it wasn't just because he was in a bad mood- something bad had happened, and I think I knew what. I finished the recording I had to do and then left the studio, having explained that I was going to go after Zayn to the boys. I drove to Zayn's flat, only to find a tearful Rhiannon standing outside.

"Rhi?" I asked, approaching her.

She turned around so she was facing me, and gave me a small smile, although I knew it wasn't real. I returned it. "What's wrong?" I asked her, although it was pretty obvious that something had happened between her and Zayn.

"Z-Zayn." She stuttered, before collapsing into tears.

"Come on love." I said to her, taking her hand and leading her to the car. She let me, and I drove her back to the flat Harry and I shared. I put the key into the lock and swiftly opened the door, letting her in.

"Harry. Harry!" I shouted, before Harry, only in his boxers came in from the kitchen. I sensed Rhiannon cringe at the virtually naked Harry, and he did the same. "Woops, didn't know we had company..." He mumbled, giving me a wistful look.

"Oh, no, it's my fault. Sorry for turning up so un-expectantly, I can leave if you want..." Rhiannon trailed off, turning to leave.

Harry looked shocked. "No, no I didn't mean it like that! Stay!" He said hurriedly. She turned around and bit her lip, before nodding. "Great, come on, you can have my bed, I'll sleep with Lou tonight." He said, showing Rhiannon to her room. As she went to get changed, I turned to Harry. "What the hell happened?" He asked. "Zayn and Rhiannon. I think they have broken up, I don't know the full story though." He looked shocked. "Um, do I say anything about it to her?" He asked. "No! You'll only make her more upset. In fact, I'm going over to Zayn to see how he is. Rhiannon was in a state when I left her; God knows what Zayn is like right now." I said, throwing on a jacket. Harry nodded. "See you later!" I shouted, before running out the house and jumping into the car.

I sped down the road, wanting to get to the flat as soon as possible. I knew for a fact that Zayn didn't take things like this well, and so I wanted to get there before he got himself into too much trouble. As the traffic began to slow down in front of me, and turned to a halt, I cursed under my breath. I'm going to be stuck in this for at least 20 minutes. I turned on the radio, to hear the end of 'we are never getting back together playing.' Once the song was over, the radio presenter began to talk. I went to change the station, when something caught my attention. I turned up the sound, and began to listen to what the person was saying.

"Zayn Malik, member of one direction, has been seen letting a girl into his London flat. A source claims that his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, Rhiannon leaving the house in tears with Zayn's fellow band member Louis Tomlinson. He held her hand and led her into his car. Are Louis and Rhiannon dating? Is that the reason Rhiannon and Zayn broke up? Or is Zayn simply being unfaithful? Fans have taken to twitter over the incident; however neither of the two has tweeted themselves. Stay tuned in for the latest updates!"

"Oh God." I mumbled under my breath, as I finally turned off the road onto a less busy one, pulling up to Zayn's flat and jumping out the car. As I approached the door, I saw the flashes from bushes; paparazzi. They were probably going to stay out all night to get a few good pictures of the 'mystery girl' when she finally leaves. I grunted in annoyance, before taking to the stairs and running up to Zayn's floor. I bashed on the door, and when no one answered, I shouted through the letterbox. "It's me!" There was no reply. Beginning to get annoyed, I raised my voice. "Let me in the bloody flat Zayn!" I shouted. I heard groaning through the door, before it swung open, and a drunken Zayn stood before me. He was alone.

"Oh thank God the rumours weren't tru-" I begun, before a voice from the other room interrupted us. "Zaynnnn, who is it?" The voice wailed. I widened my eyes at Zayn. "What? I'm single now, I can do what I want." He hissed at me. "You know that she loves you." I retorted angrily. I was expecting him to shout back, but instead I saw sadness in his eyes as he whispered. "Then why did she break up with me?"

I went to say something, when the female in the other room called for Zayn again. Before he could react, I pushed Zayn out of my way and stormed into the room. "Get out." I stated at the women sprawled out on the sofa. She raised her eyes at me. "No." She said simply. I felt the anger bubble up inside of me. "Get out!" I screamed at her. "You can't tell me to leave, Zayn can, and he doesn't want me to." She said slyly. I went to react, when a voice from the doorway raised the eyebrows of both the girl and I. "He's right, get out." Zayn said coldly. She looked startled. "Zaynn, you don't mean that..." The girl said, giggling slightly, however I could tell that she was worried. I looked over to Zayn, when he just took a deep breath and told her to leave once more. "Fine, I wouldn't want to stay here anyway." She huffed, getting up and leaving the flat pretty quickly. When she left, I turned to Zayn. He looked upset and angry. "I'm such an idiot. I loved her so much Lou, I still do." He whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I looked at him in pity. "I'm sure she loves you too Zayn, something must of happened, but she'll come around." I said softly to him.

"I nearly slept with another girl Lou! Even if she did still love me, she obviously doesn't now!" He said, his voice breaking. I bit my lip, before uncertainly reassuring Zayn. He sighed. "Does she have a place to stay tonight? She's okay, right?" He asked me. I nodded, and watched as relief spread across his face. “Well at least she’s okay.” He sighed. “You must want to be getting home now, go, I’ll be fine.” He said, before leading me to the door. I reassured him that everything was going to be okay one last time, before I went home. I sure hoped that I was right.

~~~~ 

AUTHOR'S NOTES

First of all, I want to say sorry for not uploading in like forever! I have had so much work lately, and juggling that with other stuff has been really hard to actually upload!

I MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS FANFICTION, ITS ON THE SIDE, HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVFhNIY6BY&feature=plcp

This is a longer chapter so I hope it makes up for it! Sorry again:(

I want to say a massive thankyou for getting me over 100 thousand reads, nobody knows how much that means, so thankyouthankyouthankyou! 

Today I was on the bus with my mates and saw a woman walking two fully-grown pigs, wtf?

The comments and votes on the last chapter made my day, so thankyou for that too:) 

This might be pushing it, but you got me over 50 votes on the last chapter, so 40 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter?

I love you all sososososo much!xxxxx

-Charlotte 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
1.7K 131 30
Alexia runs away to London after having a horrible past. She starts a new life living with her best friend. She falls for a special boy who goes by t...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...