Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

3.5K 67 12
By whothehellishe

While the final day at the Grand Magic Games was still ongoing, you and everyone else were facing your own difficulties.

Wendy: Get up!

Lucy: Natsu! Pull yourself together!

Wendy: He's not moving!

Mirajane: Can you do anything for him, Wendy?

Wendy: I've tried everything, whatever is wrong with him I don't think I can help! I'm so sorry, if only I knew more healing magic, he wouldn't be suffering like this!

Wendy starts to cry as you look at the motionless body of Natsu, who was lying face down on the floor.

Lucy: Oh come on, don't blame yourself. You hear that Natsu?! You made Wendy cry!

Hearing enough of it and not wanting Wendy to cry anymore, you kicked Natsu in the head.

(Y/N): Get up idiot. You're not the only one who's hungry you know!

Natsu quickly rose to his feet while holding his head in pain.

Natsu: That hurts! I can't help it, if I don't get food in me, I might kill over!

Mirajane: I doubt we'll find anything worth munching on.

Lily: And it won't be long until we're part of the scenery.

Lucy: Thanks for the optimism fur ball!

Happy: We're back!

Happy yells as he and Carla return from scouting the area.

Natsu: Any luck Happy?

Happy: No, the ceiling's blocked too.

Carla: There doesn't seem to be any way out of here.

(Y/N): Wouldn't be much of a prison, if there was a large gaping hole in the wall now would it?

Natsu: Man this sucks and after coming this far!

Mirajane: We came in as jailbreakers and now we're inmates.

Wendy: It's kinda pathetic.

Lucy: Geez, my feet are killing me, just how big is this place?

Yukino: Well, I've only heard rumors from the guards. I believe it's somewhere below the palace and is roughly three times the size of Crocus.

Lucy: I just had to ask.

Lily: I wish we had the foresight to draw a map of the place while we were looking around.

Lucy: By the way, Natsu, weren't you suppose to be in the tournament today?

Natsu: I had to save you, dummy.

Happy: He was so gung-ho on saving you, that he wouldn't listen to reason.

(Y/N): He normally doesn't listen to reason anyway, but this time was special.

Natsu: Anyway...

Lucy: Aw, how sweet, I didn't know you cared so much.

Yukino: You know it's kinda funny, even though we're in a hopeless situation, I feel at ease when I'm around you all.

Mirajane: That's what happens when you're around friends, neat huh?

Yukino: Yes it is.

You noticed that she seemed dejected after hearing Mira, but you shrugged it off as everyone started to explore the cave once again.

Natsu: Oh uh, just so you know, I totally haven't forgotten your name or anything.

Yukino: It's Yukino. Don't worry about it, but if you don't mind, there is something I've been meaning to thank you for.

Natsu: What's that?

Yukino: The way you stood up for me. Lucy told me about it. She said when you heard why I was kicked out of Sabertooth, you stormed Crocus Gardens and took on the guild all by yourself.

Natsu: Oh yeah, that was no biggie.

Natsu was sweating as he tried to remember when he did that.

Happy: That's Natsunese for I don't remember squat.

Lucy: You forget way to fast.

(Y/N): You should really get that checked.

Natsu: Hey, get off my case! By the way, I'm sorry for getting your buddy dragged into this. Have you known Armcrazyos long?

Happy: His name is Arcadios.

Yukino: Not long, until now, m whole world revolved around being in Sabertooth. When I was kicked out, I had nothing. Even now I'm working for the royal army on a temporary basis.

Lucy: She doesn't have anywhere to go, not even a place to call home. Her parents are gone and her sister went missing when she was little.'\

Mirajane: Oh...

Natsu: That's rough.

(Y/N): Mmhm.

Yukino: Still, when I heard that you fought for me, I felt happiness I couldn't even describe. It really meant the world to me. Thank you so much.

Yukino then bowed to Natsu in appreciation while Natsu started to panic.

Natsu: Gahh! There's really no need to be so formal!

Lucy: For real, he'll just forget it all over again.

Lily: Yukino's a decent girl. Loyalty and gratitude are hard to come by.

Happy: Next thing you know, Lily's going to be popping the question.

Lily: Do you and I need to have another private talk Happy?!

Happy: Ah! Sorry, I was just kidding, stop with the angry face!

Happy flew down to the floor while Pantherlily glared at him. While that was happening Mirajane grabbed Yukino's shoulder's from behind.

Mirajane: This is nuts, is it me or does she look a lot like Lisanna?

Lucy: Now that you mention it...

(Y/N): You're right. She looks like she could be your sister as well.

Yukino: Lisanna? Who's that?

Mirajane: She's my little sister.

Yukino then has a small flashback about the time her older sister defended her as a small smile comes to her face. Then out of nowhere, the cave started to rumble as a number of rocks fell from the ceiling. Once all the rocks were done falling, you, Natsu, and Wendy sniffed the air.

Natsu: Do you smell that.

(Y/N): Yeah, fresh air.

Wendy: You're right, it feels like there's a new flow of air in here.

Lily: It could be an exit!

Carla: We'll go and take a look!

Carla and Lily took off to see if an exit had been created from the rumbling.

Lucy: Do you think that shaking caused a cave-in somewhere?

Natsu: We can only hope. Why is this scent so familiar?!

Soon Carla returned with good news.

Carla: Hey guys, there's an opening over here we can squeeze through!

Happy: Good job! Freedom here we come!

You and everyone were shimming your way through a narrow passageway.

Lily: This seems less like a passageway and more like melted rock.

Wendy: It certainly a tight fit.

Lucy: You got that right.

(Y/N): As long as we get out it doesn't matter.

Mirajane: You think you can manage it Yukino?

Yukino: Yes, but it'll take a second.

You were standing alongside the cats, while watching Natsu and Wendy try to get out of the crack. You noticed Natsu pushing his way out so you grabbed Wendy and moved her next to you as Natsu fell face-first on the ground.

Lucy: Um, can I get a little help here?

You looked at Lucy who was stuck because her bust was too large.

Natsu: What? Too many late-night snacks.

Lucy: If you're going to be a jerk then at least be a useful one and help me!

Natsu struggled to get Lucy out of the hole in the ground and after some effort, he pulled Lucy out. However, the two toppled over, ending with Lucy sitting on Natsu's face.

Yukino: Oh my!

(Y/N): I didn't take you for the bold type Lucy.

Lucy: I swear, this isn't what it looks like!

Wendy: Someone's here! I think they might be hurt.

All of you gathered around the body and looked at it in surprise at who it was.

Yukino: Colonel Arcadios?!

Natsu: Ah! So that smell was Crazytoes!

Lily: She just said his name!

Happy: He sure picked a weird place to take a cat nap.

Lucy: How did he get here?! Do you think he was tossed in with the rest of us?

Yukino: The fall wouldn't explain these injuries.

At that moment, Arcadios grunted as he regains consciousness. His eyes shot open as he weakly looked at all of you.

Arcadios: Argh, run away!

He warned as all of you were surprised.

Yukino: Colonel Arcadios, what happened?

Wendy: Here, let me heal you.

Arcadios: No, forget about me. You have to get out of here!

???: Pop goes!

A voice from behind caught everyone's attention as all of you scattered. Natsu grabbed Arcadios as a large man was behind all of you. His fist smashes into the ground as slime shoots out and melts the ground.

Lucy: What is that?!

Lily: It's acid!

Carla: It's eating the ground away!

Wendy: Is that what made the opening for us?

???: My first catch of the day!

A bald-headed man appeared behind Wendy, startling her.

Bald Guy: And she's a beaut, what a haul!

He slammed his hands into the ground and pulled out a flag, while also sending everyone into the air.

Lucy: So much ow.

Natsu: Who are these guys?

As Natsu said that plants and scrapes of paper started to appear as well.

(Y/N): Looks like there's more.

Mirajane: What is that?!

Yukino: Confetti?

The plant opens up to reveal a woman with long pink hair while the confetti formed the shape of another woman. Soon a woman with black hair took the place.

Yukino: I think they're the ones who attacked Arcadios.

Arcadios: Get out of here, you're in danger!

Natsu: Why old man? You know who they are?

Arcadios: They're an independent squad who serve the kingdom of Fiore from the shadows. Ruthless, bloodthirsty executioners.

Armored guy: Hungry Wolf Knights, commence operation fifteen hundred.

Natsu: They're executioners?

Lucy: They don't exactly look the part.

Yukino: Trust me, they're very good at their jobs. If the rumors are true then we're facing some relentless hunters. A group of royal execution machines. The Hungry Wolf knights.

Arcadios: They're the reason it's impossible to leave this cursed place. Alive anyway.

Armored guy: By the authority granted to us by the Kingdom of Fiore, we the Hungry Wold knights will now carry out your sentence.

All of you stare each other down, both waiting for the other side to make the first move. That was until Natsu started to giggle. Soon his giggling turned into full-blown laughter.

(Y/N): Natsu...

Natsu: Sorry (Y/N), but just look at these guys!

Lucy: Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Wendy: None of their outfits say knight to me.

Natsu: Especially him!

Natsu said while pointing at the bald guy who looked more like a fisherman then anything else.

Bald Guy: Shucks.

(Y/N): You have a point, he looks like he should be out at sea, fishing.

Mirajane: That's a good point. Usually, you'd expect a group of knights to dress in the same uniform.

Wendy: Where are your helmets and suits of armor?

Bald Guy: Helmet and armor ain't our style. We're a secret squad so we gotta stay undercover. If we gussied up in armor we wouldn't be a secret nomore.

(Y/N): You make a good point.

Natsu: Not that you're fashion lessons aren't interesting, but I got a real aching to punch your teeth in.

(Y/N): Me too, I don't appreciate sneak attacks.

Lucy: What the hell!?

Bald Guy: If you're fishing for trouble, you hooked yourself a whopper.

Arcadios: Don't let their appearance fool you, be very cautious of there magic. Make one wrong move and you're as good as dead.

(Y/N): Is that so? Well, this certainly got my blood flowing!

Natsu: Alright! This is just the kinda challenge I live for! One epic brawl and our ticket out of this dump is secured.

Mirajane: Lucky us, let's try and leave one conscious so we can ask for directions.

Wendy: You two should get back since you don't have your keys. We'll take care of these guys.

Lucy and Yukino then take the injured Arcadios and move out of the way.

Lucy: Can't say I'm a fan of this sitting on the sidelines garbage.

Yukino: Careful Arcadios, don't move to fast.

Lily: You two go give Lucy and Yukino a hand.

Happy: Oh come on, I can help you fight!

Carla: Not sure if that's such a good idea.

Pantherlily then turned into a cloud of smoke as he transformed into his buff form.

Lily: It's been a while since I last fought. I've sure missed it. Hehe.

Arcadios: You must stop them. Fighting the Wolf knights isn't just reckless, it's suicide.

Yukino: Please everyone, be careful.

Natsu: I'm all fired up now.

Armored Guy: There are plenty of miscreants who do not fear the Hungry Wolf knights, but they're all dead. Your bones will join them soon enough.

(Y/N): Is that so? Then come and prove it.

Paper: We'll start this off.

The paper girl, as well as the plant girl, stepped forward.

Natsu: What?! Just the two of you? Then I'll take you both on myself!

Big Guy: Guess they beat us to the punch again.

Bald Guy: That ain't fair, I wanted to brawl.

Paper girl: Let's do this Cosmos.

Cosmos: We'll dazzle them with our beautiful dance Kamika, now.

Kamika held a red paper between her fingers and softly blew on it. The paper floated forward until it glowed bright red and turned into a blizzard of red paper.

Kamika: Paper Blizzard: Red Dance!

Natsu: Sorry sweetheart, paper magic won't work. Not when I can roast the lot of them!

Natsu fired his fire magic at the paper, but it proved to have no effect on them as 

Natsu: Hey! What gives?!

Lucy: How are they not burning?

Kamika: My red paper is infused with fire spirits. Touch them if you dare!

The papers then joined together as they formed large fists and flew straight at Natsu.

Natsu: Oh, I'm going to touch them alright! Get in my belly you beautiful- 

Natsu was cut off as he was pummeled into the ground by the fists.

Kamika: I'll make sure you have your fill then.

She snaps her fingers as the paper turn into a tornado of fire, damaging Natsu even more. Wendy then started to run towards Natsu.

Wendy: Hold on, I'm coming to help you! Sky Dragon Roar!

Wendy's roar attack blew all of the paper away, freeing Natsu.

Natsu: Alright. We'll go two on two.

Wendy: I'll follow your lead Natsu.

Cosmos: Beautiful.

Lily: You shouldn't forget about us!

Mirajane: Hold on, we should just keep our eyes on the enemies movements for now. Let Wendy and Natsu handle this.

Pantherlily grunts but stands down as Natsu and Wendy charge at Kamika and Cosmos.

Natsu: You ready for this Wendy!?

Wendy: Let's go!

Natsu: Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

Natsu's attack forces them to jump into the air to avoid it.

Kamika: Oh~ A couple of Dragon Slayers.

Wendy: Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!

Kamika summons white pieces of paper as they form a shield in front of her, stopping Wendy's attack.

Cosmos: And such lovely long hair.

Natsu: You might want to pay attention.

Natsu landed behind Cosmos and when to punch her with his fire infused fist, but Cosmos blocked it with a couple of plants.

Cosmos: you're the least beautiful person here.

Natsu: Say what?!

Bald Guy: Shoot this is boring.

Big Guy: They're just toying with them.

Wendy & Natsu: Sky/Fire Dragon Roar!

They both combined their roars at fired them at the two Wolf knights.

Lucy: Way to go!

Yukino: Their teamwork is truly spectacular.

Natsu and Wendy high five for their attack.

Lily: I don't sense them anymore, do you think we got them?

(Y/N): Not by a long shot.

Mirajane: He's right, they're concealing their magic power.

As the dust from the combined roar attacks settled, a plant with red paper on it was there, taking Natsu and Wendy by surprise.

Wendy: A plant bud with red paper on it?!

Vines shoot out of the bud and attack Natsu and Wendy, forcing them to dodge it. As they dodge the plant opens to show Kamika and Cosmos, unharmed.

Cosmos: We are the truly spectacular team.

Kamika: Be good little lawbreakers and take your punishment.

Happy: I think Ms. Poffy pink hat is using plant magic.

Carla: I don't get it, how are they giving us so much trouble?! Paper and Plant should be easy picking for Fire and wind users.

Cosmos: Think so pretty kitty? We can put your theory to the test if you'd like? What do you say, love?

Kamika: Of course, I still have plenty of colors to show them.

As she said that, the red slip in her hand suddenly turned yellow. She then blew the paper forward as it exploded in light, blinding everyone.

(Y/N): That's really bright.

Lily: I didn't think paper could be used like this!

Wendy then used her wind magic to blow the paper away.

Cosmos: I've got you now.

Vines then grabbed Wendy by her wrists and ankles, lifting her up into the sky.

Natsu: Wendy!

Natsu was then blasted in the back by more white paper.

Kamika: Take a second to cool off.

The paper swirled around Natsu as his body began to freeze over.

Natsu: I've spent my entire life fighting off colder ice attacks then this! I don't even fill it!

Natsu shatters the ice as his fire incinerates the paper slips. However, more vines bounded Natsu alongside Wendy.

Natsu: Darn it! I can't move a muscle!

Wendy: All of these thorns are pricking me!

Kamika: Two lawbreakers captured.

Cosmos: I guess all that's left is to execute them.

The plants below Natsu and Wendy open up as long vines wrap themselves around the two of them and started to pull them into the mouth.

Lucy: Gross, what are those things?!

Yukino: Carnivorous plants?

Natsu: This is so nasty!

(Y/N): Natsu! Wanna tag in?

Natsu: What?! Hell no! It's finally getting good!

(Y/N): Alright then.

You said while sitting back down and watching while Lily looked shocked.

Lily: What?! You can't be serious! This isn't the time for that! Just switched with him!

Natsu: I'll pull out your whiskers! Don't test me!

Kamika: He puts on the tough guy act pretty thick.

Cosmos: I wonder if he'll keep it up as he's eaten alive.

Natsu: Let's turn these freaks into compost!

Wendy: I'm ready whenever you are!

Natsu used his flames to destroy the plants that were holding Wendy up in the air, freeing her. As she fell she used her own attack to destroy Natsu's plants, freeing him as well.

Lucy: That's awesome! Dragon Slayer teams are unstoppable!

Lily: And here I thought Natsu and Gajeel work well together.

Mirajane: It just shows you how close he and Wendy are.

Happy: Wait, when did Natsu and Wendy start dating?

Carla: And once again, you don't get it. 

Wendy: Alright. You ready?

Natsu: Aw yeah! I got a fire in my belly!

Natsu and Wendy then went on the offensive as they started to push Cosmos and Kamika back.

Carla: Must they be so dramatic?

Happy: Woah! They're in perfect sync!

Arcadios: The hungry Wolf knights are being pushed back. Just how powerful are they?

Lucy: After all the battles they had to fight together, they're super powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew what the other was thinking.

Yukino: He trusts her and she trusts him, what a powerful bond. That must be why Fairy Tail so strong.

Arcadios: Don't drop your guard, this fight is far from over. The executioner true terror is yet to come.

While Natsu and Wendy battled it out with the two members of the Hungry Wolf knights, the other three members observed from the sidelines.

Armored Guy: Neppa, Uosuke...

Uosuke: Hmm?

Neppa: Haha, Alright fresh water, let's splash this party!

Uosuke: Let's haul them in!

Mirajane: There's two more, it's our turn Lily!

Lily: Right behind you!

Uosuke: Hook line and sinker!

 Uosuke raised his flag as a Natsu and Wendy were lifted off the ground as well as Mirajane and Pantherlily. Neppa then jumped towards Lily and tried to punch him, but Lily blocked him with his dagger.  Neppa's magic then melted the ground beneath them.

Lucy: You cheaters! Where's your sense of honor.

(Y/N): Lucy, the word knight may be in their title, but don't forget that they're executinors.

Kamika: He's right. We never accepted any formal challenge.

Cosmos: Our only goal is to execute you law breakers.

Uosuke: We was just testing the waters is all.

Lily: That's some powerful stuff.

Mirajane: Keep your distance around chubby.

Neppa: Hehehehe, what's the matter? Can't take the heat hot stuff?

Meanwhile, Natsu and Wendy were suspended in midair by  Uosuke's magic.

Natsu: Keep your balance Wendy!

Wendy: I'm trying!

Kamika: Even if it was just for a moment, you made a complete disarray of our beautiful handy work.

Cosmos: And you'll suffer the punishment and I promise it won't be pleasant. Especially, for the loud and ugly one!

Natsu: Shut your fly-trap! Argh!

Natsu was hit from behind by a vine as it pushed him into the ground.

Wendy: Natsu!

Natsu: Ow!

Wendy: Are you okay!?

It was at that moment that the magic keeping Wendy air-bourne turned off, causing her to fall towards the floor and crash with a loud dud.

Kamika: This isn't the time to be worrying about others my dear!

 Kamika said as a torrent of pieces of paper swirled around her then encased Wendy in a dome of reflective paper.

Wendy: Illusion magic?! No problem, I should be able to breakthrough! Sky Dragon Roar!

Wendy swallowed the air and sent out a powerful gust of wind that sent the pieces of paper scattering.

Cosmos: Simply beautiful.

Wendy: What in the heck is this?!

Wendy was standing on top of Cosmos's plant as the plant then swallowed Wendy whole.

Cosmos: Soon you'll dance with the grim reaper as my corpse flower blooms from your blood.

Natsu: Don't worry Wendy! I'm going to get you out of there!

Natsu tried to assist Wendy, but his legs were bound due to some of Cosmos's plants, causing him to trip.

(Y/N): Purgatory Dragon's Roar!

A stream of white flames incinerated the plant as Wendy was left sitting on the floor, covered in light green slime.  You walked past her and cracked your neck.

(Y/N): I think I've been sitting this out long enough now. Time to have some fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 2.9K 21
A mysterious boy arrives at Fairy Tail. This boy though young is extremely powerful. Let us see what happens when the Dragon King Slayer meets The Sk...
832 39 33
BEING REWRITTEN AS OF 12/12/23
460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
1.3K 79 20
Mune Blythe. A boy abused by his parents, goes to sleep one night and wakes up in a meadow not knowing where he is. He finds a dragon named Jacira. J...