Sugg with a secret

By nelly5678

Amelia Elizabeth Sugg was the twin sister of famous you tuber Zoe Sugg and the Sister of Joseph Sugg but she... More

This is me!
Auhors notes (must read)
Getting it!
More authors notes
More authors notes
Apologies (authors notes)

Changes

882 14 0
By nelly5678

(Picture of Amelia)

Ever since i was little me and Zoe have been inseparable, we did everything together. That was until Zoe fell in love, with You Tube. Since Zoe first started You Tube me and joe have been helping her and boosting her channel. After a whole year of Zoella (Zoe's channel name) she was already on 500,000 subscribers and Joe had started a channel too called ThatcheJoe. I was the only Sugglet without a channel and i wanted it mk that way, you see I had social anxiety, just having pictures taken of me mad me want to puke so their is no way that you would see me in front of a camera. LOL!

Right anyways that enough about that, let me tell you my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
292K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...